Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Journal - Approaches on street, at mall, etc.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of my friends are trying to give me tips dude! And I don't talk to them about game to them. I did once with one dude but hey... who cares? I just tell them that I'm going to eat with other buddies. They joke around a lot because I told one guy about game a little, but as long as it doesn't affect me I don't see the problem.

I'll be looking for other options don't worry. Maybe you don't see any chances with her, but it's not a reason not to take action. I have nothing to lose and I can only benefit from pushing my boundaries, so why not ask her out. If she says yes, fantastic, if she says no, fantastic. I learned something in the end.

I'll report later with the results.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About HB Laos at that party: If that happens again it helps to make a really strong signifier of interest. Tell her what you want to do with her. Shock the **** out of her if that's what happens. The mistake that guys make when telling a girl they're interested is that they make it about their feelings which makes them seem needy if they happen to be a cool guy. Tell her about what you want to do not how she makes you feel if when you do make the move.

Man you looked great on stage by the way. Really present, it worked so well for you. Went off.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
some of my friends arrived. Said hi to them and one of them whispers : Body language mindgamez!
I would fvck him up right there and then. Stand up for yourself in some ways.
Also you need other girls man.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for support guys! Jack, I appreciate that you watched the vid. And NDJ, he was just joking around and I find it funny anyway so I'm totally fine with that. She didn't hear it anyway.

Friday, May 4th
YEAH! GOT A NUMBER CLOSE ;)
I'm proud of my achievement. It wasn't on Laos or HB big boobs though. It was on some cute asian girl at the mall. My 2nd attempt at number closing in my whole life haha. Gotta be proud :)

Anyway, let's start from the beginning...
School started alright. I was out of state and a little nervous about things, but I remembered that what I did was to progress further in life, not to get a girl. I wasn't so focused on Laos today.

During physical education class, I played volleyball with the people. They were all nice, and that popular girl too was. I felt more relaxed talking to her. What's with social status anyway? Cool guys and cool girls are just people anyway, and we are all equal.

I talked with HB big boobs and we had nice conversations. She seemed excited when she learned that I was going to Boston too in 2 weeks. She was wearing a beautiful top and her boobs are woohoo... I like assuming that she is chasing me, so I tease her about her stalking me to Boston and she's like : Yeah, obviously XD haha. Blablabla, she's hot but I have to tell her she is.

HB Blonde is always as attractive. She's so playful and kind with everybody. Damn, but too bad she said no haha. I'm fine with that!

I was kind of nervous about talking to Laos. I finally did. Man, what happened? Like, she wasn't as attractive anymore. Her eyes looked kind of fearful, or tired or sad. I asked her if she was sad, and she said no I'm just tired. I then touched her hair saying it's alright and she laughed. My neediness for her just ****ing flew away. What the hell? Like, the day before I was almost in love with her (which couldn't make any sense really since we never dated or anything), and now I'm like... yeah she's fine. I then told myself, maybe I should have tried to get the date anyway, but it wouldn't feel as genuine because I actually felt only little for her at this point. What happened to her cute smile, her cute look on her face?
In some ways, I'm glad that neediness flew away. Maybe it's because I knew I was getting out tonight with bulkybrah to do some pick up at the mall. I knew that my life would change here.

And it probably did!

So I took the bus and the subway until I got to the mall at like 3:40. I texted bulkybrah and he told me that he'll come in like 1 hour 20 mins, so I said Alright and I went to eat some fast food. I listened to some good self-hypnosis and I took a little nap. Security told me to get out so I did lol XD and I waited more. He finally arrived at like... 6:30! At 6 I was getting very impatient and I started worrying that maybe he wouldn't come at all. But I'm glad he came, he's a very cool dude to be around :) .

So we started walking around, not really knowing how to start. I suggested that we say hi to random people, so we did. I started saying hello to random strangers as they looked at me weird. Bulkybrah did the same too and it was a nice little warm up. We wanted to find the Forever 21 store, so we asked some girls to tell us exactly where it is. We didn't feel ballsy enough to say compliments, so we started like that. Good warm up too. On our way to finding the shop, we see that cute little asian girl by herself. She looked young, but not so approachable with her arms crossed and bored look on her face. We looked at her, and then I hesitated to go for like 1 minute. Then, I asked Bulkybrah if he wanted to do it. I told him that if he doesn't do it, I will do it. Then, I told him that if I do it, he'll have to do it too. We pinky sweared, and I went up to her, not feeling that nervous! I was surprised with myself!

Me : *walks up* Hey! How are you?
Her : Good :)
Me : *Pulls out hand*
Her : *Looks at my hand, confused but smiling*
Me : Let me present myself. I'm Mindgamez!
Her : *Shaking hands* ____ :)
Me : Actually, I came here to say hi to you simply because you were cute!
Her : Ohhh thanks!
Me : Do you work here?
Her : Yeah
Me : Ohh, cool. You looked bored so I though that why not come and talk to you :)
Her : Haha, thank you!
Me : How old are you?
Her : I'm 16
Me : Hey that's perfect! I'm 16 too :) Hey, do you want to exchange numbers so maybe we can meet up again?
Her : Huummm...... yeah okay
Me : To which school do you go?
Her : Actually I don't go to a school here
Me : Oh really? You're not from here?
Her : No, I'm from ____
Me : Ohhh nice. I have a friend that is from here too. It's so far away though. Do you come here often?
Her : Yeah :)
Me : Ohhh alright...
At this point, I though that it would be too complicated to meet up since she lives very far away, out of my town.
Me : Well, seeya! It was nice meeting you.
Hey : Haha byyyeee! ;D

I left, and did some handshake with Bulkybrah that congratulated me.
I told him that it was his turn. We saw 2 cute girls, he went to them from the back and said : Hey! They didn't turn back (because probably they didn't hear him), so he came back to me. I still congratulated him for trying.

We went to McDonald's to meet up with Bulkybrah's best friend. He's really cool too, but he didn't approach girls though! He didn't find the opportunities and wasn't feeling so down for it. I believe there were many good opportunities though. We went back to the mall again. Bulkybrah did something again.
Then, he approached 2 girls and it went like this : Hey, did you know that you are really cute? (or something like that). The problem is that Bulky continued walking and they did too so they kind of ignored him XD. Too bad I guess.

We passed near the cute asian girl from last time. She had a big smile and we waved at each other. My 2 buddies told me that she was fine and we laughed because I didn't actually get her number! I went back to her, almost running.

*Walking towards her, feeling more nervous this time*
Me : Heey!
Her : *turns head towards me, smile*
Me : You know why I feel stupid? XD
Her : Why?
Me : I actually approached you, but I totally didn't get your number! Haha!
Her : XD
Me : Alright, hum... what's your name again?
Her : ____ *too quiet*
Me : Whaat? Arianeee?
Her : Nooo! XD It's ____
Me : Oh okay! Yeah yeah I remember.
*I wrote her name in my contacts lists and I gave her my phone so she could write her number*
Me : Alright well, it was nice to see you! I really gotta go see my friends again!
Her : Hihihi X)
Me : Alright!
*Hug*
Me : Ahh, your body feels so soft!
Her : Hahaha!
Me : Seeya!
Her : Bye!

Man... she was shy this is for sure. Easy target... no? I mean, she didn't **** test me or anything. Everything was flowing right and I had nothing going bad against me. Well, it's a fantastic start (; gotta keep doing that! Feeling proud.

So we went outside together. Bulkybrah better likes outside and he joked around that the rain in the evening felt more romantic and it gave him the mood. It's true that we felt better outside in the breeze! We were walking and we saw 2 cute girls behind us. We hesitated a bit, then he turned back a second time and introduced himself.

Brah : Hey, did we ever told you girls that you are cute?
Girl 1 : Awww, thank you!
Brah : Hi, I'm Bulkybrah.
Girl 1 : I'm ____!
Girl 2 : And I'm _____.
Me : Ohhh, that's a beautiful name *flirtatious voice*
Brah : To what school do you girls go to?
Girl 1 : _____
Blablabla, I don't remember what he said.
Girl : Alright, we have to leave now!
Me : Hey hey hey wait buddies! I didn't introduce myself and you guys are already leaving?
Girl(I don't remember which one) : Hahaha, well sorry!
Me : Waait XD.
*I ran a little and went in front of them*
Girls : Ahhhh XD hihihi
Me : *extending both hands* I'm Mindgamez!
Girl 1 : _______
Girl 2 : _______
Me : Hello Girl 2, you are very beautiful.
Me : Can I get me your number?
Girl 2 : Noo sorry XD
Blabla, escape some seconds later after some playful persistence. It was funny and fun!
Me : Well seeya, it was nice meeting you guys!
Bulkybrah : Seeyaaa (or wtver what he said)
Girl 1 : Goodbye! It was really cute though, thanks!

Man, I felt like a pro during this approach. They were like HB6-7s. I didn't gave myself any excuse and I just did what I had to do. Gotta congratulate Bulkybrah for initiating the conversation. He was doing good, that's for sure. Nervousness was so little during this approach!

So that pretty much ended our day. We walked a bit more, went to the arcade for fun and then I exchanged numbers with Bulky's best friend. Wonderful evening we had!

Hey, Laos's just another girl. She's not perfect. I can get many more girls and I know I'll be in abundance sooner or later.
I don't do that because I'm in desperate need for females, but because I want to progress and become my best self. I want to be confident, and I want to become a leader. I will be!

Sincerely, big thanks to everybody on this forum for the help and support. I think that I've made great progress since I first started doing this.
THANK YOU GUYS! MUCH LOVE! I'll continue doing what I do because I love it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job n the number close. You seem forward and honest.

In the second number attempt though, saying she had a beautiful name was a mistake, then asking for her number just based on her looks was a mistake. You could have said, after introducing yourself, "I wanted to see if we could be friends, and you trying to walk away doesn't let me do that. Do you play any instruments?"

The word friends is non-threatening, but you'll make it clear later (after the set is hooked) that you are interested sexually. You're giving away your approval too quickly.

Again, great work.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro for support!
Thanks for tip, and for the beautiful name thing, it worked well last time lol so that's why I tried it again.

Trying to be friends? Maybe I could say that, but then transition to something else after a while, like : Actually, I just though that you were really cute. What you think? Because I don't want to end up just being her friend, even though it's not something bad. And yes, I should elaborate some conversation and get to know her a bit more.

Anyway thanks yo :)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
Trying to be friends? Maybe I could say that, but then transition to something else after a while, like : Actually, I just though that you were really cute.
Well your friend already called her cute. And it's fine to keep using that "I think you're cute" opener, just be ready to lead the conversation after that onto a different topic. You can't be like "I think you're cute" "oh thanks" "sooo.... whats up with you?" cause it puts too much pressure on her.

Using the word friends won't really hinder you. As long as you get the number, you can ensure that she knows its a sexual date (I didn't write a journal post about this, but I was texting Alyssa, and made a joke about getting great head, and she said she never had, so I joked about her meeting a better guy someday, then went immediately into confirming our date for sunday at 8. I think she knows whats up)

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday, May 7th
Day started off really slow. I really wasn't in the mood at all!
I don't know why. Maybe it's because I was self-conscious about my new haircut. I didn't know if it looked good or not. That guy actually told me that my hairdresser totally ruined my hair. I felt less confident. But then, I went to see HB Blonde and she told me that it was pretty. That's good, and people didn't say bad things about it, except for that negative guy.

I found myself thinking about Laos from time to time, again. I said hi to her the morning, then after school, I see her going down the stairs. I walk to her and start a conversation. I don't remember everything I said. It's like the better I become, the less I remember about what I said because I stop caring about what I say! I just remember the cool bits.

*The evening before, someone hacked her facebook profile to write : I have hair on my ass*
Me : So, you have hair on your ass? XD
Her : Nooo! It's someone that wrote it it's not me XD
Me : Well it's okay, I already knew about it anyway.
Her :*opens mouth in astonishment, subtle smile* Ewwww!
Much laughs for a while..
Her : You're such a perv
Me : Yeah, but I know that you accept me for who I am anyway :) And I accept you even if you have hair on your ass.

Me : Laos, my pretty Laos!
Her : *giggles* Hahaa, me pretty :)
Me : And me the pretty Mindgamez! With the pretty haircut :)
Her : No, new haircut :p
Me : Pretty haircut (;
Her : New haircut! (Remember my first post on this forum?)

Me : Hey, do you know about waacking?
Her : No, what's that?
Me : It's a very sexy dance, you should do it! *doing horrible demonstration for the lol*
Her : *giggles*
Me : Actually, if you learned to do some waacking, you would be like, the woman of my dreams.
Her : *giggles*
Me : But it's sadly not the case!
Her : Actually I don't know how to dance
Me : Hey, one day I should teach you to do some breakdancing :)
Her : Haha, I actually don't know how to dance! Yeah, I remember that you did some breakdance at the party. :)
Me : Yah I really like it :)

Then blablabla, and I totally forgot about time and I told her that I had to leave to take the bus. I slid my hand through her hair before leaving.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can assault girls with compliments if you want, or never do it. It's all about where you're coming from. For most guys compliments are to impress and flatter girls not show interest, so they don't work. The never using compliments thing can backfire as well if you do it to try and get with girls.

****-tests are good man, relish in them. It means the girl is interested and thinking about getting with you. She only asks them to make sure getting with you wouldn't be a mistake, testing for things like congruence (mainly), desire and discretion. They're not hard to pass either, just don't freak out or think you have anything to hide.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did well, but you probably won't be able to get with this girl, since it's so flirty and not real to her. But the flirting is fun, and its great practice, someday you'll use all these moves and end up in someone's bed.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really? Getting flirty is good, no?
I still gotta agree that I'm not getting serious enough lol.

And yeah, I'm starting to like those **** tests. But sometimes, I can't really tell if she's simply annoyed or just testing me.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday, May 5th
Things are changing.
I feel like, I don't feel anything for Laos now. Thursday I talked to her, and I felt absolutely nothing. These days she seemed sad, bored, or anxious. I can see it in her eyes, and I don't see that pretty smile as often, or it feels like it's forced. Talked to H, told him frankly that I won't go for her because it's against my values to steal from people and because I'm not as attracted any more. He told me that if I actually went for her it wouldn't bother him so much, and I'm all right because I'm moving on.

Went to a party Thursday night (no school on Friday)
It was at my friend's house and we were like 20 people. Many guys and girls (all from HB6 to 7) were there, but it really didn't last long because my friend's grandma arrived and we had to stop when she came. I arrived at 8 PM, it was over at 10:30 PM... lol, but we had fun anyway. When I arrived, people welcomed me and some of then were already pretty drunk. I was already in a good state and feeling confident and I told myself that I will not take too much alcohol to see if I'll be good anyway. After one beer, there's no way that I could be drunk. People though that I was kind of drunk because I was doing my things and having more fun than usual. The girls that were there were acquaintances from my school, people I knew 2 years ago or something. I went to another party last time with them, and I really wasn't that social. But that night, I was talking to people, having fun. One beer cannot make me drunk, so there's no way that I was. I was feeling confidence for a good while.

I didn't want to pick up any girls because I feel like I can't catch up on my ***** behaviours from last time. I tell myself that they already have this image of me in their head.
As I came close to the girls to dance, some were cool with that but others told me not to touch them and they would just leave. I got **** tested many times but I didn't take them so well and my state started going a little down.

Though, there was that girl that came to the party with her friend. That girl (I used to have HUUUGE one itis on her 4 years back) responded well to my touches and I was about to flirt with her. She enjoyed the eye contact and the confidence.

That's pretty much it. I'm not really feeling proud for some reason, and I'm getting jealous about my other guy friends. Why the hell should I be jealous? Those girls weren't even that pretty. They grinded some girls, but does it really matter if I didn't do it too? These are old acquaintances. When I'll graduate from high school, I'll meet hundreds of new people. Start from scratch.

I think that I'm getting more insecure about this pick up thing. My friends keep pulling me down or teasing me. They are probably just jealous. HEY, why the hell should they think I'm stupid for doing that?
This guy told me that he doesn't do that because he has a life and has better to do. He thinks I'm desperate to get some girls so that's why I'm doing this. They believe that asking numbers to random strangers is supplicating and desperate. He probably doesn't have the balls to approach girls, so this is why he tells me this, and instead he'll send a love letter to that one special girl 5 guys have a crush on (HB Blonde, the girl I asked out in early January). He has no chance, but whatever.

Told a friend that I got a number from pick up, just so they would shut up and stop telling me that I probably suck at this. Realized that saying this in order to make myself feel better doesn't change ****. They still found some things to tease me on. They assumed she was ugly because I had no pictures of her and she has no facebook. I realized that there's no need to try and hide what I've already said. They'll continue doing their things, and I know that it's 10vs1. Nobody thinks like me among my friends, and I okay with that. I understand that society didn't taught people to change for the best. I understand that my friends are not used to change and that it's not their fault if they disagree. They learned to be pussies, just like I did as a kid.

I don't know why I'm getting angry at this one dude. It's not his fault if he thinks like that. His belief system is ****ed up, so was mine back in the day. It is still ****ed up but I'm working on improving my life. Those friends are good friends and we have loads of fun together, but I should not talk about girls to them.

Gotta learn to be independent.
No matter how stupid an idea, it can spread like wildfire. I believe life is like physics. An object in movement will tend to stay in movement, and something that doesn't move tends to stay static.

We resist change. But in the end, change is inevitable.

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well played on the mall thing - in regard to your friends, it's better to accept that people are set in their ways: some do sports, some don't and it's similar with game. Some people see DJ'ing as a worthwhile pursuit whereas others prefer to wait until a girl falls into their lap.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
I don't know why I'm getting angry at this one dude. It's not his fault if he thinks like that. His belief system is ****ed up, so was mine back in the day. It is still ****ed up but I'm working on improving my life. Those friends are good friends and we have loads of fun together, but I should not talk about girls to them.

Gotta learn to be independent.
Can't blame people for how they are. Great realization here, you're learning a lot.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday, May 13th
Man, I gotta catch up on my sleep and get back to work! Trip to Boston is next week. I can't wait! Then after that, I'll be gone for another trip for my Talent Show. Many many people will be there, and It will force myself to socialize with people since nobody knows nobody there. I'll make new friends and this will be a blast. Man at Boston, I better do some approaches. I don't need to worry about seeing the girls again, because I will never see them again.

It's funny how my neediness can change from time to time. At some point, I felt bored because I didn't know which girl I would try to pick up. It's over with Laos, and I'm not interested about HB big boobs anymore.

My ex posted a new pic on facebook. Told her she was pretty and she told me that I was pretty too.

Chatted with Laos a bit. We talked about the kind of girls/guys we like. Asked her if she though that H was pretty. She told me that he's okay but not that pretty, and that he's a good friend. I knew he was friendzoned, but whatever... sucks for him! Told her she was pretty anyway.

Then, HB C (let's call her HB pie, because she loves pie) chatted with me on facebook. We talked for a bit, and we started talking about c.u.m. and she's good at flirting! I like that and she seems more confident about sexuality.

Her :
so did u finally get your banana?

Me :
No because guys don't eat bananas yo -_-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Her :
straight guyz dont eat bananas unless they have to
u kno... desperate times come for desperate manners...

Me :
Oh *** on HB Pie
come*

Her :
girls dont ***
XD
luv u too!
:p

Me :
Awwwn me too

Her :
yayyyy!
wait u dont *** or u luvz HB pie too?
XD XD XD
JK

Me :
This conversation is interesting loool XD
Well I can ***, obviously, and I love you too

Her :
ikr!!
lol thank you for enlightening me

Me :
But I can't really resist long, if it disappoints you. Sorry
HAHAHAHAHA
Anyway good night HB pie :) seeya soon

Her :
XD
lollll how do u kno ull get a chance to resist? XD
lol good night poopy :)

Me :
What you already forgot? Oh yeah, you were drunk last night that's why.
Hahahahah this convo is funny XD g'gnight for real I'm dead

Her :
oh yeah ... hmm i guess i was... well i hope i didnt get any STIs...
good night!

That was fun, lol.

Also, I plan on recording my next cold approaches and put them on youtube (private though!) so I can get feedback from you guys. I'll record only the audio though. The problem is, I don't have any microphone, except that one on my iPod that isn't really good seriously. I though about buying earphones with a mic on it, that would be cool. It's not only to improve, but also a cool souvenir when I'll be good at this. I'll probably laugh my ass off when I'll listen to these older!

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday, May 17th
YEAH! Founded a pair of earphones with a mic! It came with my new phone and I didn't even notice I had them haha.
When I'll be at Boston, I'll be able to record approaches in english so it will be good. Hope it turns out well! Having something to record me kinds of motivate me to do it, because I'll have something I'll remember.

HB Frizzy was getting touchy with me. I was in a good state and feeling very good today. Frizzy told me that she could see my boxers and that it wasn't legal. She laughed and I told her that she should stop looking so much at them. Funny stuff.

I really don't have the time to write, so I will write again on my journal in a couple days with good updates I can guarantee! 100%!
MY TIME TO HAVE AN AWESOME TRIP! HELL YEAH!
Leaving tomorrow. This will be fantastic and I'm so excited!

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
copy/pasted my post from another forum
Tuesday, May 22nd
Trip to Boston! How was it?
Pretty good, but not as good as I expected.

I caught a cold the first day and I had a headache the whole day at the amusement park. I hanged out with HB blonde, that girl I used to have a huge crush on in grade 8, HB Frizzy, HB big boobs a little (she's starting to act *****y), and other cool dudes too. We went to that roller coaster, and I saw that very very cute HB8.5 with a pink top. I was looking at her and she glanced nervously at me. We watched each other for a while and we smiled at each other. At one moment, she was right next to me but I ****ing PUSSIED THE FCK OUT! I can't believe it. I should've done something. Then I get out the roller coaster and I see her again walking with her friend. She sees me again, we exchange subtle smiles and I just stand there. I think that being with friends make me feel insecure about approaching. I fear of being judged I guess.

I slept at 8:30 PM because I was feeling very sick, so I didn't go to the pool with everybody. I wanted to be in shape for tomorrow

Next day, I see those 2 girls near the elevator at the hotel. I hesitated, but didn't do anything about it. They had their arms crossed and didn't look approachable. The door of the elevator opened and I entered. They stayed where they were, and I asked them if they wanted to come but they didn't come for I don't know what reason.

I went shopping with my friend with bad posture (let's call him N), HB blonde, HB frizzy, and a bunch of others. The usual buddies. I bought an awesome shirt written *Like a boss* on it with the ***** yeah* meme guy on it. Also bought a shirt that lights up to the beat of the music. Very epic!

We went on a cruise. I was SOOOO SEASICK it's not even funny. I wanted to chat with the girls a bit, and I did, but for most of the time I had to rest and try not to puke. I didn't and that's good haha. The medicine made me feel soooo tired and I slept at 9:00 PM that night. Again, didn't go to the pool! I slept like a big baby.

Next day, we went to the aquarium and to the Imax cinema where they showed a 3D documentary. It was fun but I stayed with the usual friends. After that, I walked next to that HB6. She touched my ass by accident. I said wow, she giggled, and we chatted a bit. I ejected because I wasn't attracted at all. She was from our school group. That day, N was really in a bad mood it's not even funny.

Didn't mention about N's depression. I asked him later that day why he was acting like that, and he told me about HB blonde. He has a big crush oneitis on HB blonde. When he learned from Drunky that she was talking on his back saying that she was annoying and that she hated him, he started crying and cutting himself. He showed me his scars and it really dropped my mood. I can't believe people actually cut themselves like that.

I wasn't feeling as sick, so I managed to sleep at 11:30 PM that night. It was our last night at the hotel. I went to HB big boobs' and HB blonde's room and we played cards a bit. There was this girl (HB6.5) that seemed attracted to me. I asked her to give me a massage and she did. She likes to play in my hair and massage my shoulders. Blonde and big boobs made comments that HB6.5 and me had some attraction going on. She giggled, but I wasn't so attracted to her so I didn't continue the flirting. Big boobs was starting to act kind of *****y with me. When I was telling jokes and comments, HB6.5 and Blonde were laughing hard but she was always like : Ohhhh Mindgamez! You're so stupid... with her ***** face. She wasn't always like that but it started to get a little annoying. N was here too, but he wasn't very social and he was depressed. He changed the whole mood of the room. I left the room because the conversations were going nowhere and the girls were starting to ***** on other girls. I went to sleep.

Nothing else to mention. We went shopping very early during the day, so there were absolutely nobody to approach. Malls were totally empty... The amusement park was the perfect occasion and feeling sick was my excuse not to act.

Gotta go. I have much more things coming up the next days. Going to my talent show in 2 days, can't wait!!
School tomorrow though... haha.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday, May 27th
I'll tell what happened to my trip to the talent show like a story. Read through!

I woke up at 3:30 AM on Thursday because it was a 13 hours trip. When I arrived to the bus, I didn't know where to sit because I didn't know anybody. I went to the toilet to take a **** and I stayed like 2 minutes to think. I was anxious the whole time, thinking. I said **** that and that I'll sit with the cool guys in the back anyway. I asked if I could sit and they were very open to me. They were a crew of 10 dancers and they had the swag and attitude. I though that I couldn't fit in at first, but I actually did. They are really different from my other friends, because they are loud, they love talking about girls and they have those cool funny expressions. I made my first black friends! I admit that I had prejudices and I was kind of intimated by them at first, but they are actually very damn nice people, even nicer than my friends at school. The 13 hours went faster than the 6 hours to Boston. It's pretty funny...

When we arrived to destination, we went to the opening ceremony. Our town (there were many towns from the province) was the loudest and the best at first. We were in STATE!

We were sleeping at a school and at the cafeteria, I opened a bunch of people. So much damn many people it's not even funny. I never opened and socialized with that many people in so little time in my whole life I'm not even kidding. I made friends with the coolest guys. The star dancers of the jam, the rapper kid, etc. I realized that when you just decide to be authentic and be yourself, you invite people to do the same and they are very open and respectful with you. I opened many girls too, going from HB5 to HB8-9, but indirect though. I didn't flirt very much to be honest, but my confidence still grew a lot.

I could carry conversations easily and fluently most of the time, and I did so many that I cannot remember all of them and post them on this message.

The event offered a class in story writting (or wtver it's called). I saw that cute HB7.5 and I sat next to her. I talked sexual with her and she enjoyed it. I could see it from her giggles. She was shy though, but she liked the kino. We exchanged facebooks, but since she lives like 5 hours away from my home I forgot about her. Also, she was pretty young, 14 or something.

After the class, I went to the bus and I met 2 of my friends. They were chatting with the cute girls. I flirted with one a bit, and as I did the guys went : Woooooohh! Hahaha :D And the girls all laughed it was very fun. When I think about it, my usual friends from school really aren't that much like that. They would've rolled their eyes probably, or many laugh a little or say something like : Ohhh come on Mindgamez... -_-. I realized that the popular kids aren't intimidating. They actually are nicer than the other ones, since they are so open to socializing.

When I ate to the cafeteria, a bunch of cute girls (HB8s) asked if they could sit at my table.
Girl 1 : Hey, can I sit here?
Me : .... NO?
*pause*
Me : Haha no I was just kidding! You can sit there of course! Actually, I'm not that gentleman with the girls sometimes.
Her : *giggles and playing with hair*
Blablabla, asked them about their talents, etc. No flirting though.
Me : Bye girls (;
Them : Bye :)

Later during the dance, I saw the HB7.5 again and said hello, but that's it... gah. Then, there was this swiffer (it's a circle where dancers dance). The dancers were AMAZING. Backflips, crazy headspin breakdance moves, robot dancing, everything. I wasn't so good and I knew the basic steps to breakdance, and that cool guy told me that I should go and dance anyway. I told him that I was only a pianist, but he told me that everybody knows how to dance here. So I went to the big circle! I started dancing and my friends started cheering for me, like everybody did. I was feeling fantastic, even though a little nervous but it's part of the game.

I saw that HB7.5 again, and she was watching another swiffer. It was smaller, but it was cool. I went to the middle and did a ridiculous chicken dance and the girls all laughed. One gave me thumbs up and I gave her the eyebrows. Cute HB7.

I met that other cute HB7.5. She was a pianist and singer and she looked like she was something like 15, even 16. I COULDN'T believe it when she told me that she was 13! Man, she was so young but was still attractive. She was getting touchy with me at the backstage just before her performance. She was really nervous and I was going to do mine and I wasn't so stressed out so I comforted her and her sister with a good hug. My anxiousness flew away as they rested their heads on my shoulders. Girls usually make me anxious, not comfortable instead haha!

THE PERFORMANCE!
I entered the stage, a little nervous, and as I sat, my cool friends from my town cheered for me and screamed my name. I couldn't resist smiling as I sat down at the piano. I played and all nervousness flew away. I was in my own world, and it allowed me to put my personality into the music. At the end, I stood up and took a bow after I blew a kiss to the public. The standing ovation made me feel so proud, and then, just for my friends, I decided to improvise something. I breakdanced totally RANDOMLY in front of 700 people after a classic piano performance! So random, but so funny HAHA! My friends went WOOOH and it made me feel good again.

I went backstage again. HB7.5 and her sister were there again and we high fived. She held my hand a little longer. After her performance, HB7.5 sat next to me. I gave her a thumbs up and she slid her hand on my arm to thank me.

Man, what really held me back is the fact that she was ****ing 13... she was young as ****, but she looked so much older.

Oh, and there was this ugly chick that was getting touchy with me. She was nice, but eww.

I still pussied out a lot from going direct with the girls! I didn't go direct at all, even though I approached a loooot of them.
There was only this one girl that seemed not that approachable. I approached her anyway because she was by herself. She almost didn't smile at all, or it seemed forced. She had a *****y face, and she had a boyfriend so I didn't continue to talk to her. She was physically HB7, but her personality and facial expression made her unpleasant. She seemed *****y, even though I was coming with a good vibe I believe.

Also approached the metal guys. They looked so cool with their piercings and long hair, and they were very open and cool people. I chatted with them during the general of the show and backstage.

CONCLUSION.
Trip to North of Quebec, was, ****ing, more, than, epic.

Seriously, Wow!

I think I never socialized with that many people in such a short period of time in my whole life. I'm not even kidding. I approached tons of new people. At some point, I was talking to anybody, literally! I asked them about what talents they had, what show they would attend, etc. I went indirect with the girls, but hey I approached a whole bunch of them and I'm happy about that. I flirted a little with some of them and it was great. I had good responses too.

I was a totally different person during the trip. I had to draw confidence from within since I had no friends I already knew or people to feel safe with. It was always going to the unknown, trying something new. I then realized that people are generally very open and fun, no matter what. Some people might be a little more *****y, but they usually aren't if you are nice to them.

It was only 4 days, minus 26 hours of bus travelling. It went so DAMN FAST!

Man, I feel so good. When I'll get back to school, the vibe will be totally different. My friends from school don't have the same loud, cool vibe as the people I met. Hope that I'll keep the confidence I had during the event!

Conclusion, the trip was fantastic. Major problem is I didn't go direct, but hey, I won't beat myself up for this! There's no need for that, but I'm aware that next time I'm out, I'll feel a lot better about approaching people, for sure.

Last edited: