Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jack Wealthy's Journal of Beasting

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo yo yo, whatup.....

My life is awesome :D

Alright, weekend was **** and nothing was on. There was one party I wasn't invited to and nothing else the whole weekend. Monday however was super ****ing adventure.

In the morning I left for school early for a speaking test in Italian. I'm walking to the train just smiling my little smile when I noticed a lot of women checking my stuff. I thought to myself "A lot of women are checking my stuff." Then this chick walked straight into me. The **** girls do so we'll talk to them...

The test got cancelled, so started the super-best day ever.

I'm on fire 75% of the day, dropping bomb dope lines like a coke dealer. People are feeling my vibe and even the stupid, stupid **** I say is 100% backed up by my honest to god good feeling. The emotion behind my words was great, I actually felt really good and excited about everything. I had a logical conversation with a girl and realised afterwards I'd made absolutely no sense and she still agreed with me in the end.

Also, I talk over a lot of people. It is a purposeful alpha male deluxe thing, I just do it because I have fun and sometimes it makes jokes better.

In English we had to make groups, I shouted out I was making the ultimate group then picked people out of the class. After school a girl asked to join my group because all the others were boring and normal.

During maths we did a test I failed horribly at. I was just like "Damn..."

After school I went into the city with some friends, we made some ****ing funny jokes and just chilled. This girl came up to us because she knew a guy in our group (a player) and he shook her hand. I went to hug her, right before her eyes were like "This is ****ing weird..." but after the hug (good hug) I was completely normal about it and it played me up. Higher risk moves lead to higher reward if you stay committed and normal to them and they are sincere. She left to meet a friend and I shouted "Good luck with that." She spun around and did an OMG smile. It made no sense but she was obviously feeling my vibe and into me.

We walked back to the train station after I got some milk and I said goodbye to the guys as I left for my bus. I passed this hell hot chick and we made long eye contact, apparently I pulled a face. Which explains the surprised expression...

Finished Oryx and Crake.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should post here more.

I've forgotten nearly everything up until Friday, mainly because of Friday.

I went to a close friends for a chill gathering with lots of alcohol and weed, most people there passed out at around 10. I won't get into it but basically I smoked heaps, did my first nang then got crazy hungry to the point I ordered pizza. I then took acid and fell asleep before it had set in.

When I woke up **** looked like waves and was nice and cool. I lay still for an hour or two then went outside. At six Brassey got up and we cleaned the house up. He left then Ryan got up and we talked a bit. Everyone else ot up between 8-10.

Marshall, Caelan and I (the last three left) went to the city. Marshall and I stopped at my house and smoked some more then left to the city. We met up with Fraser and I bought some nangs, we went to Kings Park and Fraser and I smoked some and we all did nangs.

Really doing drugs doesn't give me much to write about. There is no reference point. What can I say? "I experienced a moment where I realised my perception is completely arbitrary and likely not just my own interpretation but also creation. There are infinite points which could vary indefinitely between not only mine and others interpretations of the world but also between my own interpretation at any given point and neither or nor anyone else will ever know if this is the case. What we take for granted, this reality, is actually very thin and with enough effort it can be seen straight through."

Yeah. Today I worked out, I've been doing that hard. Today's was a bit lighter then normal. Felt harder to push myself. My diets been crap these last two days so that is probably it. Also I blew two weekends worth of money on food+tabs+nangs this weekend so that is pretty ****ed.

Invited out next Friday, I will go but won't smoke much or take anything else. I will also hook up.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm invited out again on Friday. It's another druggie get together but this time with more girls and at least three of those are single from what I can gather. One is a friend but today her and I had a chat about how sex should be casual and not wreck friendships. She's not hot though. Passable.

I've been meditating a lot and I would say I'm a lot less rushed and more focused 75% of the time. I've noticed when I slip more as well. I can also feel my pulse in my hands and feet which is cool. Unfortunately my approaches have been basically non-existant, I know I need to do this one thing to really improve so why don't I? I make excuses like "I'm with friends" then when I'm not "I'm alone." It's like, jeez man, stating the obvious. Want a medal? WELL GUESS WHAT, IT WON'T KEEP YOU WARM AT NIGHT ****ER.

I feel like from being more centred people respect me more as well. I just find people give me less **** and some people who really dislike me will listen to my opinions and laugh at my jokes. I've also been more generally funny and less esoteric or disturbing jokes. Funnily enough I think the acid may have helped that. Ironic.

MEditate ****ers.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohbe said:
Enlighten me about meditation? Preferably without drugs.
No problem there man. I just sit or lie down and focus on this moment right now. I like to listen to the sounds around me and try not to have a single thought while I do. I also like to try and feel my blood flow all through my body and focus on certain parts. I like to 'roll' that feeling down my body, focus on the sensations from my head then my neck and all the way down to my toes bit by bit. Feeling my breath come into my stomach is normally how I start, it clears my mind.

Wednesday

Got given a batch of 10 tabs of 2ci-NBOME. Got a fifty bag delivered to my house as well. Had a small sesh and then took one. I went for a walk, watched YouTube videos and had a wank. Not much else really. Stuff was pretty intense though.

Thursday
Went to the city after school. Approached exactly zero of the girls there. Gay.

Friday

Went straight from school to a party at a mates. I was really antsy the whole way there, agitated as. When we finally got there it was us (9 guys 3 girls) and 6 juvie girls. I introduced myself first after a little delay, then everyone hit some nangs. All juvies were initially receptive but two were particularly inclined to sample my penis.

After a while me and three others went out and had a sesh, followed by two more. I dropped two tabs of acid and an MBOME then hooked up with the hottest juvie there. Not entirely sure how, I was just really physical and after a while she stopped avoiding my face. After a couple of seconds of making out and groping my friend came and joined as. As in literally tried to kiss her. My friend was a girl so I didn't mind but the girl left after a while and then I was annoyed.

At that stage I went out back and hung out with some friends. Three juvie guys came. They ignored us and went to walk straight in but I walked in front of them and introduced myself, they were ****s about it. They were **** (biggest ****), Bob (his pants began the night both unbuttoned and around his arse, they only got worse) and Dylan. Dylan was alright.

I went back inside and chatted with people, all the girls were in a room together. Two of the three new guys went to the bathroom together to do their hair, this insulted my friends sense of heterosexuality and they shouted such, if less eloquently. "FAGSSSSSSSSS, FAGGGGGZZZZ." Shouted they.

After a while my friends sister (co-host) made all the juvies leave with her and walk around a park because she was paranoid they were ruining our night. They so ****ing were not. They were making our night.

Two hours later when they came back, **** and the girl I had hooked up with were together and I was acided out with no idea how to stop it. Looking back I literally could have just walked in, told him to GTFO and then gone with her again because my social standing there was miles above his.

A lot of other stuff happened throughout the night, including several walks around the neighbourhood with friends and another sesh at a primary school. However, nothing else was at all relevant to anything outside of this one night and nothng had a lasting impact. At one stage the douchebag status was validated, to get "acid" off a chick friend of mine one guy came on another. What. The. Actual. ****.

The last thing that really had any effect beyond this weekend was that during my trip I was feeling my nerves 3x more and still did stuff. My regular nerves feel a lot less now.

Saturday

I was still acid as ****.

we all went to the city around 12, rather all that were left. 8 of us. Me and three other friends met up with a girl friend of mine, we all got something to eat. After that I went home.

At home I masturbated and arranged to go to a party that night.

I caught this bus with two really annoying girls behind my, the more annyoing one talking about all the drugs and sex she has had. I realise at some stage we're going to the same party and feel major disappointment.

I get off the bus and my friend greets them then me. I greet them. I'm hella awkward. At the party I introduce myself to everyone (really hard to do, still acid as ****) and start chatting to a girl I liked. I mention her, girl with the really nice ass I met last time I went to a party at this beach. She called me a slut, then said all the girls there were throwing themselves at me. I didn't know what to say to that.

Chilling, chilling. We go for a walk. I sell two tabs. Chilling.

The annoying girls off my bus are with me and Jania- my friend- and the hotter one is really obviously into me. I'd say she is a seven. After a while we're at the beach with her friend and another guy and I feel really energetic, she won't come for a walk so I pick her up and make her. She gets into it after a bit and we chat until I come to this ditch, hook up in it. I try and stroke her ***** but she stops me. Massive convo about not being easy. Lots of fun. I met her last time I was at this party and she says the second time is too early for sex, or nakedness. I said I'd already seen her naked. She said that was a treat. She said she was impressed by what she saw when I was naked. Called me a slut. I said I'd only hooked up with like 20 girls. She said she might give me a handjob if I didn't want it too bad. I said whatever. A couple walked past with a light and I shouted "OH GOD DAMMIT, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ***!" They were shocked and exclaimed. I laughed really hard. They said don't mind us. I said I wouldn't. Back into it. That couple didn't leave, they in fact set up a camp fire with another couple 50 metres away. We didn't notice until we went to leave because I got a call about a guy who wanted to give me a lift to my house and back to the beach so I could get him tabs. I decided to do this.

I got back to the beach around 10, we had a sesh then left on the bus. The two girls off the bus, me and another cool guy.

My close mates Tenae and Bradey get on the bus while the girl I hooked up with is lying on me. That girl is Bradeys ex and current FWB so I moved over and let him have her. Tenae tried to take my seat off me but I just told him to **** off and pushed him. He took it cool and sat somewhere else. I'm not sure ifn this happens in other countries, but on a bus in Australia the best seats are the back right (highest seat) and back middle (widest seat). All the hard ****s sit there. Bradey had the middle and I had the top right.

We all go get Maccas, I take literally 2 minutes to get off the bus from stumbling. I felt self conscious so I ran in slowmotion, when I realised what I was doing I burst out laughing. I ordered like 3 burgers, nuggets and fries. Devoured.

the whole night bradey is being really obvious with Amy trying to get with her. asks her if she has a boyfriend, when she says know he says "Well this is going to be a good night then." However, whenever he tries to make advances she doesn't get into it. She future paces with me the whole night and was a lot before.

I went home and crashed out, hard. Amy left after calling her parents and teling them she'd taken acid and was scared. Bradey, Tenae and the other girl went to Bradeys house.

SUNDAY

Worked on my tan. Still felt post as. Did homework, it was so freaking hard.

MONDAYYYYYY

Went to school, still felt post acid. Chill day. People seem to respect my value more.

During school Amy's friend Sarah called me, asked to buy some tabs on Saturday. Said at the end she was going to bring Amy. The whole start of the call she kept emphasising she was Amy's ex girlfriend. I think there is something beautiful here...

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday was my last day of post, thank you. I forgot to mention Monday and yesterday year 12s had a dodgeball tournament. Our team was made of me and five friends, we all played shirtless. They beat us by 18 people left.

I finished an assessment for Monday, doing one today for Friday. Worked out hard, here is routine ATM

day1: Explosive day (done as fast as possible until speed slows) (repxsetxweight)
Medicine ball pushup 8x5
Close-grip pullup 5x5
Long jump 3x5
Dumbell swing (3 each hand)x5

Day 2: Heavy day (fast as possible against a heavy weight)
Front lever hold until 60secs (flat tuck lever)
Planche hold until 50secs (straight arm frogstand)
Single Leg Squat 3x5
random core exercise I invented superset with Russian Plank 15secx4

Day 3: Recovery (until speed breaks down)
One arm Shoulder Press 40 total reps 15 kilo
Chinup 40 total reps
Goblet Squat 40 reps
L sit 10x2
Bridge 5x2

I also do one interval run every week and work on flexibility after it. Getting pretty close to side splits. Smoking pot helps, makes it easier to get further with good form.

Today I approached exactly 1 attractive girl. I did so on my bus, after much deliberation. I grabbed my balls and my bag, got up and sat behind her. I said hey, she turned around and turned back really fast. I stumbled out something about her being pretty, she ignored me. I was nervous. Felt great afterwards though.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The science behind the speed thing is that only two things can cause maximal motor unit recruitment: Maximum effort via weight/leverage or maximum effort via speed. I've spent all this time hitting via weight I figured it was time to mix it up. The repxsets scheme is set up to allow decent volume without significant speed impairment, by the principle of all or nothing my smaller fibres are firing throughout so I focus only on making sure speed doesn't slow and form doesn't break down. This should in theory guarantee effort on the part of my largest motor neurons which should lead to maximum strength gain and minimal muscle trauma. i.e. A good size to strength ratio.

I've done it before. It gave me good results last time, but I have had better. However this time around, when my focus is on strength not size, it seems to be giving me better results. This is the third week of it and my diet has been great the whole time, I've noticed my weight hasn't gone up or down much at all but I'm much more defined and feel stronger but haven't tested that. My endurance has definitely gone up and so has my speed. This type of training also leads to way less soreness the next day. Soreness is, contrary to popular belief, likely not linked to growth.

I went to the beach with two guy friends on Friday, then went to my best friends friends house for a small g2g and sesh Saturday. Boring weekend.

Today I had no school due to the exam period, so I did some homework and washing. Worked out. Did cardio yesterday and worked on my tan. I felt really good walking around to the store and stuff today, my posture is great and I'm noticeably taller.

English exam tomorrow. Cooking dinner now.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rushed out on the last update because I felt the need for a heroic ****. Time to fill in the blanks:
Friday I thought I was invited to a party, turns out I wasn't. Hung out with two guys on acid and smoked+nanged on a beach.

Saturday I hung out with Marshall in the city, did one direct approach. Turned out she was 13. I said "You're too young." and left. I was moving around heaps even though I was relaxed so it kind of sucked. We made up some fun games that day. Because I was in the city I met up with the chicks there, they both just annoyed me. We had fun but I felt nothing sexual, think I've been wanking too much. I will now stop with Tuesday being day one of the no hands in pants iniative.

On the train Sunday I'm like 90% sure this group of juvie girls sat down in near me to get my attention. I tried to ignore them, they were year 8's and 9's.

I approached one hot girl yesterday but I took it nowhere. It was going well, boring but I was so chill it was working for me. Alas I did not grasp my balls and get the number. Or just the second.

Today I had an English exam. When I went this girl who likes me said hey and agreed to scan a photo for me. She posted on my wall an hour or so ago about that.

At the beginning of the exam I started this sick tight piece of writing, lost it and started rambling. finished it okay but I know I won't get high marks, it's the type of piece a teen reader would like. People here probably would. For the last third I lost all semblance of focus when I had to chuck a massive dump. I pulled it together for long enough to write another essay and a half.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo dude, Seems you do so much drugs it's affecting your social life.
Only my opinion,though,and not being a b1tch.

I do smoke weed,cigs,and drink.Though not to the point where it's starting to affect me,give it some thought.

Apoco

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
Yo dude, Seems you do so much drugs it's affecting your social life.

I do smoke weed,cigs,and drink.Though not to the point where it's starting to affect me,give it some thought.
apocolipto said:
I know, it's just cravings are harsh. I'm busy with THC withdrawal also, as I've been smoking weed for 3 years daily, and decided to stop.I got so angry yesterday(withdrawal symptom I get) that I hit a hole in my cupboard. I get very frustrated and angry all the time,it's starting to scare me.
apocolipto said:
how the hell do I stop smoking?I have so much trouble and stress that I've been smoking for 3 years, And once I stop, and something happens, I NEED to smoke..=( Sucks balls!
You sure about that apoco? I think the both of you need to get your sh1t handeled. Im dead serious. Jaedon, you hhaven't done sh1t since you started your drug habit again and it's been like 2 months? Come on man, control yourself. 30 day purge. I dare you both.

Apoco, check this thread. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=191975

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Norwegian,I sure am sure about that.I'd say acid is a bit different than cigs,and 1-2 drinks doesn't stop me from handeling myself in social scenarios.
I've been clean for a week,as I stated in my journal,I'm getting clean.

That's one hell of a step forward,I'd say,is it not?

And Jeadon,what habit do you have?I'm in it with you bro.

Apoco

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right Norway. I actually feel more boring from having smoked for so long. It's not just psychological, I just don't connect with people the same. I run out of things to say, I find myself staring deadpan into the distance or playing a game I call "Eye Pong". Basically I look at one point, then another, then return to step one and continue indefinitely. I've even caught myself drifting in class fantasising about ripping a sweet cone. I'm doing it now...

At the moment my mum is staying with me so this is the perfect time to quit. Except for the fact I have like 5 grams of it in my room at the time of writing, dafuq am I meant to do with that? Seriously actually wondering.

Apocolitpo, acid has killed exactly zero people. Not counting the case or two were some teenager somewhere took a tab and thought they could fly. I take Bill Hick's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA) side on that, idiots. If you think you can fly, try from the ground first. Cigarettes kill thousands through direct causes and probably a few more from pure stupidity. I think all drugs kill a person or two every now and again because of stupidity. Even weed.

The habit I have is weed man. Read through any of my journal posts and that's pretty apparent.

I did human bio today and think I did well. I felt awkward as socially but just didn't care. Plow. Plow. Plow. You know, that isn't even a word outside of the context I use it. Plough is, but plow is nothing. I just always spelt it wrong and now Google spell check corrects me so I know I'm spelling it wrong and just decided it could be its own whole new word. Plowing refers specifically to and only to the act of disregarding a girls neutral or vague reactions and continuing to pursue her.

Last edited:

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I've even caught myself drifting in class fantasising about ripping a sweet cone. I'm doing it now...

At the moment my mum is staying with me so this is the perfect time to quit. Except for the fact I have like 5 grams of it in my room at the time of writing, dafuq am I meant to do with that? Seriously actually wondering.

Apocolitpo, acid has killed exactly zero people.

The habit I have is weed man. Read through any of my journal posts and that's pretty apparent.
Love fantasising:rockon:
Keep it,I have decided to become a social user.Monthly user.I still love weed,though want to keep it to a minimum so that I don't have to go through those anger fits,,damn.

PS:I don't recall me saying acid killed people?

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a sober gentleman

apocolipto said:
Norwegian,I sure am sure about that.I'd say acid is a bit different than cigs...
To me it sounded like you were trying to say acid was worse. Acid has a point, it's a drug were you have to think to yourself "Y'know what, I want take some time, a detour, I want to experience something completely new." Cigarettes are pointless. They don't relax you, they stop you from being highly strung from withdrawal once you're already addicted to them. You actually have to get addicted before any of the "benefits" begin. Plus it's ludicrously harsh on your body, which acid is not.

Thursday was my birthday and I am now 17. My mum and grandma came to stay with me, mum cooked me a really nice salmon pasta. I got some sweet presents.

Friiiday
I hung out at home and watched Hostel, was freaked the **** out. I had and still partially have bad sniffles (weed withdrawal I think) so I took some Sudafed with NoDoz to make them last longer. Interesting fact I found out yesterday right there.

I felt really amazing the whole day because of both the medication, the drugs I wasn't on and eating really well. I made sure to let the pseudo wear off before taking more, I didn't want to be wired the whole day. I just cbf blowing my nose every two seconds. Because of the pills I managed to go out that night.

I was invited by Marshall to an open house at about 7pm. I got on the bus at 8.30. When I got off the second bus, I saw these two girls and asked them if they were going to the same place. They were and we talked for a bit. They thought I was going straight to the party but instead I went to meet up with Marshall at the beach.

It took like 10 minutes to find them and when I did I jumped out from behind some bushes to scare them. It worked. I met Ed, who is cool, and Tim who was quiet. He was on acid and that made me realise how bad an impression being on drugs gives people. He just sat on his own staring at ****. At least I can stay social but still I'm staying clean. I feel so much better. The guys on acid love me because I've taken so many drugs and got such long durations of acid and weed I remember the feel. I knew how to talk to them, when to help them finish sentences, etc.

We went to the party only to find it was not open house and had a limit of ten people. I chatted to some guys I knew, got ignored by this girl. Chatted to a girl who appears a lot so I'll call her Liz (her name). She used to try and hook up with me every party until...
Jack Wealthy said:
The girl who invited me tried pretty hard to kiss me twice. I crossed my arms in front of my face the first time, then I sobered up a bit and the next time I just pulled my head down. She kept pulling me though. It was nearly forcing. Still way softer than a guy can do to a girl.
We left, as we were leaving Marshall chatted to some girls and I shouted "COME WITH US" at them. That, combined with one of the acid guys and the fact one of the guys there kept trying to tongue rape one of the girls, meant a couple more guys and two chicks came with us.

Marshall and I called a cab to go to another party, we all caught the cab there and one of the girls paid. All the while I made bulk jokes and had pretty good attention on me.

We got to the party and I introduced myself to the mum. Went around the back and introduced myself to everyone. Went inside and did the same. I saw this blonde who was pretty nice, I started talking to her and this other guy in a room. She left and I followed her out, stopped her and started talking in the hallway. I kept making really soft moves, then Marshall came and I thought "**** it, I'm gonna be rusty no matter what. I am going to go for it." I stopped thinking and said this:
Me:Do you want to see me naked?
Her: ..........WHAT?
Marshal: hahahaha, I'm gonna leave now.
Me:(some more convo then) I want you to draw me like one of your French girls.
Her: Okay... But I'm not a very good drawer.
Me: That's okay... Maybe just take a picture.
I was moving closer this whole time, I put her hands behind my neck then kissed her for a bit. Walked her to the bathroom. Made out in there, then as I started rubbing her ***** through her jeans this other couple hooking up came in. I joked with them for a bit, when they left I took mine and her top off and undid her jeans. She stopped me there though saying her mum was coming in five minutes. I said we couldn't do much in that time and didn't kiss her for the entirety of it. Rather than leave, she stayed and I continued with her. We made out and I rubbed her again, she stopped me and got me to get her number. Continuing again but she won't let my hand down her pants. She starts rubbing my ****. She stops my hand again. I tell her I can do a lot in five minutes. She says "Oh, I believe you" and smiles. Someone knocks on the door to say her mum was supposed to be there soon. She calls her mum and gets a later pick up. we make out some more. Then I find out Marshall is leaving.

Me: Okay, I'm gonna stop here. I might be back, I'm gonna go see Marshall.
Her:Okay.

I saw him, he invited me to his house. It was him, Ed, both the guys on acid and a hot girl. I said yes I'd catch up to them. I went inside but my girl had left, so I just chatted to some people. Got directions back to my house (10 minute walk) and the hosts number. Name Tim.

Walking back home I took a wrong turn and bumped into Marshall and stuff, invited them back to mine. Hit on the girl pretty hard and at first she was into it but then I started to get ****y and started to sound ****y so I lost it. Still probably could have pulled it and wanted to BUT I thought Ed was and liked him enough to let him have her on a night I'd already hooked up. Instead One of the acid guys hooked up with her and had sex on my couch. Yay.

We went to Macca's and I went up to a random group of girls there and hit on them. It was going okay, two were ugly and I was going for the hot one.
Me: Hey. I'm Jaedon.(shakes hands, hears names.) How old are you guys?
Them: 16. (I say same) (Chit chat)
Me: (something really seedy. They all pause.) Just asking, do I have any chance here? Any chance at all of getting with you guys.
They all pause, then laugh.

I was getting decently in with the hot one, may have actually pulled it given long enough. I was really confident to the point what I was saying mattered **** all. She was receptive to my touch. Then Marshall said we were going and we left.

we all had a chat about funny hook up stories, including best places we'd ***. since the couple had sex in one of the beds five of use slept on my double horizontally, Ed ended up sleeping on the floor cos he's a bro.

Some time around 4 the chick came in asking for my address because her friends were going to call the cops if they didn't get it. I told her to **** off, I'm not giving her my address if her friends are going to call the cops obviously. She said they were just worried. I thought about it (a girl alone with 6 guys) and gave her my address. Went back to sleep while she got picked up. Ed waited outside with her (nicest guy) and when he came back in he said the guys were being ****s. I got a bit pissed because you don't threaten to call the cops, then come to my house and be a **** to my friends right after I've let one of them stay there. I would have ****ing dominated those *****es.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a sober gentleman continued

Saturday
Ed and I got up first, he helped me with the dishes. I got his number. We watched YouTube videos and the Top 40. I made Ed and I breakfast.

The guys all left around 1, I ate a small lunch and cleaned the house up. Cleaned my face up. Showered. Marshall invited me into the city and I went at four, he gave me fifty dollars he owed me.

We hung out, I liked his three friends there. Later they dropped acid and all but the most confident became well boring, but for now we all hit it off. They offered to give me $4 to hit on these girls, but I missed them twice and cbf jogging after them.

As we were walking I opened two girls directly, later I saw them kissing and gave them the thumbs up. I shouted nice as well. Felt a bit douche-y afterwards. Had fun.

Marshall called this guy from my school and asked if I could come to his girlfriends party, he said yes. We caught the bus there and had fun on that. Bonding.

At the party, everyone except Pom and Brassey and some of the girls dropped acid. Brassey and I decided this night would ****ing blow unless we left. We convinced Pom to come with us to this other party Liz invited Brassey too, we were going to go to one the girl who stayed at my house invited me too but apparently she withdrew her invitation, according to the guy she slept with who was at yet another party. So we walked for an hour (we told Pom it was 40 minutes away...) before Liz called to say that party was closed and there was another one slightly closer. We got there, but weren't allowed in. The guys dad brought us soft drink though, and even found me a water bottle. Cool dad.

Out front was also Tim from the night before and his friend, we all hit it off again. Some guy came out and told us to leave, I said no and stared him down. He left quickly. Some other guys came out and I gave them ****. Some girls came out and I said hello and smiled. Good reactions.

Eventually Liz and her friend came out, the former ludicrously drunk and the latter ludicrously hot. The friend was the one who paid for the taxi the night before.

We all go on a walk to the train station (for some reason we walk to one ages away...) and I flirt with the hot girl. Hard. Instinctively I know she isn't receptive to compliments, Brassey doesn't and tries to do that. I turn his compliments into insults and get her attention.

Besides me and Brassey, another guy is hitting on her. He got friend zoned hard at the end of the night when I said something about her looking like Carly Ray Jepsen and then followed that up with several hilarious jokes and made everyone crack up. She made really heavy eye contact and started playfully hitting me.

Stopping here to mention, this girl is renowned for being hot and hard to get. Talking to Tim, apparently she is next to impossible to hook up with. Challenge accepted.

I hugged them all good bye and left with my original group to the city. the trains were so far apart we caught one backwards and bought beef jerky from a fuel station. There was a drunk girl there I said hello to, she stood really close to me. I asked her how her night was. She said 7 and a half. We all laughed.

At the train station we started talking to another guy, turns out he knew heaps of people we knew.

We got off in the city even though Pom wanted to go back to the first party and sleep. We walked through my cities nightclub district and after ages we all grew the balls to try and get into a club. On the way I hit on two different groups of girls, I was hell nervous and struck out hard both times. One of them I tried to hug but it turns out that only works with juvies and if you have confidence. We tried this nice looking bar, but the nice bouncer told us they were closed but to go to another club. At the second club the bouncer waved us straight through.

as this was the first time any of us had been in a club, we fist bumped and celebrated. I felt very nervous.

Again, as the night wore on I grew balls and went up to this hot blonde who had given me eyes before. Very weak interaction. I came from a lower value place, she rejected me when she found out she was seven years older (actually 8). Lots of touching though, I do that naturally whether I do well or not.

Again, I ballsed up and approached another girl with her friend talking to the bartender. Waved at her from really close. She shook her finger no. Her friend told her I was hot though. I got some water and left.

On my way to sit down and do nothing, a fat chick grabbed my phone and stroked it. She was holding hands with her boyfriend. We made eye contact. I think she thought it was my ****.

More ballsing up and this one stuck, I approached three more girls for three more rapid rejections. One actually lasted for ages but this one was even older than the first, not as hot (still passable) and with her fat sister. The fat sister **** blocked me. Plenty of laughter and touch though.

After this club shut we tried to more, drunk Pom pissed one oft he bouncers off so much they nearly hit him. I dragged him off, he started asking strangers about clubs we could get into. I tried to stop him but eventually he actually found out about one (I propped him later) and we walked across the whole city to another club. They locked 20 minute before we got there.

Brassey and I went to Maccas then my house and slept.

Sunday

**** all. Invited girl from Friday over, rescheduled to Tuesday after my exam.

I worked out hard today. It was a good one.

In conclusion, me without drugs is a good me. I nanged twice on Saturday though btw. And took Sudafed as well, because of the whole stuffy nose thing. Avoided it Sunday even though it was still a bit blocked.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am Le Bomb.

Da fuqs up?

Tuesday
I woke up late after having a difficult sleep, my sleeping patterns all messed up from exams and the weekend was a hectic catalyst for throwing it all the way out of whack.

I went to school for an exam, on the train there was a girl I know. We chatted. Normally she seems closed off from me, this day she seemed really into me. I felt realllllllllly confident that day.

I had PE studies exam, I hammered it hard. I nailed it like I nailed a girl later this same day. Only two questions and two multiple choices I didn't feel 100% confident with.

The girl I mentioned came over after her exam. I wasn't nervous, just excited and energetic. She got me to come outside to make sure she had the right house, I did and we chatted a bit. Then I went in like I was going to kiss her and didn't. I'm a tricky guy. We made out on my bed, got naked. Fingered. She asked me to put a condom on. She gave me some head. Sex. Her on top, then me. I pulled out, she took the condom off. I decided "**** it" and kept going. She asked if I was sure. I said I never came. We switched positions to doggy, her on top again, missionary again, another one that was sort of like doggy but wasn't... The whole thing lasted about an hour and a half. Afterwards she sat on top of me and we stared into each others eyes, then her mum called. Her mum came and picked her up. Hawkward.

Today
Another such a good mood day.

Another bad sleep, but I woke up pretty easy. Had some porridge. Some green tea. That stuff is such a dope wake up.

On the train there was another girl I know, this on in year ten. Again, same thing. Really funny convo and mostly sexual, she has a dog which is of the breed called a Russian Pulli and I made some very obvious jokes, that flowed into some hilarious areas of discussion.

I'm gonna because that girl is coming over again and I want to have a cup of tea first. Ciao.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up giving her the tea AND MY PENIS! This time I came but it took so long it meant that I was late to pick up my mum, who is staying with me for 3 weeks-ish. It was in her mouth though, which kind of makes up for it.

Afterwards we talked and I made myself a green tea and my flatmate came home and we left. She waited for my bus with me then caught hers to meet a friend.

So besides that I had an Italian exam today. I did okay on that. May have missed a question. Failed the listening. Oh well, it's not like I want to be a I want to be an Italian when I grow up.

About to go speak to a cute girl.