Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jack Wealthy's Journal of Beasting

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WADDUP?

Guise, did weeke was awesum. I dud sew mooch stoof I was arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr really cool dude.

From the middle. I'm bald now. The barber didn't want to do it cos I go to school, but I showed her a picture of me with a Puckerman mohawk and after a few more assurances she cut me with a throat cutter. Noice.

I was a bit lethargic (almost as if I were stoned) this morning, so I randomly decided, subconsciously, to pick this girl up. It was hilarious. She flew.

Pumped me up, funny recess chilling with guys, couple of ok classes without much pizazz. Picked another girl in the same year (ten) up and she screamed and hit me softly. I started laughing and walking off and she kinda huddled up to me then pushed off and hit me again. Powerful tool.

So, then I did it to the HBHot-the hottest girl at my school- and accidently A) Did it from behind so she had to turn around to see me and got scared and B) I accidently lifted her dress up... she said she hates me and hid behind a mutual friend. Not sure if she's pissed or... I will not be this aggressive for a bit, but ****er I plough. It was hilarious and people laughed but I think I may have upset her, I apologised but she looked like she wanted to hit me. I was actually nervous so I got adrenaline and missed parts, the important thing is people other than me (actually, me is importanter) said she was into it. Still, it was a bit rapey. Considering I did something similar to her at some stage this morning... she used to be super into me. Damn I hate regret. Unless this goes to court- jks- this is a kajillion times better. She was facing me and half smiling but I couldn't really read her because of adrenaline. Maybe that's why I thought she wanted to hit me. I was looking for threats.

I did all 12. Lame. I started stroking one girls hair, then complimented her on it. Kinda cool.

The best one was this though:
AGGGGH it's somewhere else on the internet and dat page is down. Fuark.

Anyway, I'll post it tomorrow so remind me.

today I messaged a chick about being hilarious. Some guy called her an ugly skank so I said in no uncertain terms he was being a ***** ***** because she made good funny of him. I then proceeded to call him gay. Then I chatted to her about the movie thirteen. good movie, watch.

Sides that I'm not sure if I mentioned Bianca is ignoring me (bus girl) and I have no ball date. Whatever. Afters funz.

Last thing, even though today wasn't super duper on, I was really physical. I picked three girls up and picked one other up to do pullups. Then I picked a guy up and slapped his ass for being annoying- quote "I'm doing slap squats. As my plyo." Then I had fun with everyone else in the gym. Guy doing curls "Here, I'll spot you." Then I poked him and said "Spotted you!"

Also, this girl with a cool bag walked into the gym. Nowhere near as good as the other approach from above but I said "Hey, you have a really nice bag" she said thanks then I said "Your bag is great looking, but I want to know about it's deep inner beauty. Tell me the story of your bag." The whole gym cracked up and this girl got nervous and left.

Not offensive today, I took it several steps back verbally.

edit: just heard this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw swears

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today that guy who was being a **** to this chick over facebook was in the gym at recess. He is decent at Muay Thai. Being me I ran and grabbed him, after a bit of wrestling and a couple of times slapping his arse, I got to his back in a bear hug and started pseudo-fU(King him. TEACH DBRAS TO MESS WITH DA LADIEZ AT MA SKOOL.

Heres the roughish posts (picture of him on a quay, staring into the distance) My comment: "man I wish I had some **** right now."
He posts a status about having to fight his urge to steal when the teacher leaves the room and leaves her i-pod on the table. "... and it's hard because I also have to fight my gay urges because I'm a fag." then: "Or am I just reading between the lines here?"

Oh right. I have a stalker and today was the first day she hasn't contacted me. SCORE! She was the girl I tried to kiss who rejected me and later started stalking me. Thus the nickname. I ignored her, except when one of my friends used my phone and called her to be a *****, then I replied to explain.

The girl who did that is also into me. A certain NorwegianDJ helped me out of that conundrum ;)
(she texts me saying she wants to ask me something. She then says nvm and I move one)
Her: Your hot and i like you
Me: I'll keep your secret. (CREDIT: NDJ !!!!!!!!!!)
(missed call)
Me: You called?
Her: Sorry

We texted normally the last few days, she asked me what I was wearing today but I let the convo die on "spongebob pajama bottoms that say love sponge."

Anyway, girl I liek right now:
HOLY FCUK THIS CHICK IS GOURGEOUS! I've seen her around before and finally got the balls up, her name is Trinity and like 5 weeks ago TheVirgin told me something along the lines of Trinity was pissed off because after her boyfriend dumped her she had no one to have sex with and was crazy horny... So yeah, met her. Score. Norway, I imagine this girl is what Violet looks like. So cute and hot my "AWWW YEAH" and "NAWWW" Reflexes battle it out like Thunderdome.

Walked past her and said something like "You are so cute." and she giggled and gave me a shy smile. She and her friend kept walking and I turned around and told her my name. She replied hers and slowed down. I held out my hand but she kept walking, so I shouted for her to come back and shake my hand. She laughed, gave a sigh, then came back. I held eye-contact and we held hands for a second.

Saw her again today, shoulda plowed. Just said hi instead. Mother****er I'm awesome.

I forgot about this yesterday but my ball afters are Friday and I paid for my five friends who are coming today, they're paying me back Friday. The chick thanked me for inviting so many people and said she may ask me to invite more.

Then, later this fine day, my friend Maddey texted me and asked me to come to the (other school most my friends attend) afters with either Nae (my best friend) or Magic (hot girl). I picked Magic after a long bout of indecision, just because Nae is like a sister to me and I know the secret, which is she has a boyfriend even though they told everyone they broke up.
An interesting convo with Maddey: (haha I'm used to starting convos so I always start with me. She asked for my number over facebook after I posted "I haven't talked to you in ever.
How you been?" on her wall. She texted me...)
H: heeeeey :3
Me: Hey, what are you wearing really easy, versatile text. Works good. Quick. Sexual. JUST LIKE SEX WITH NORWAY :p
Her: Nothing ;}
Me: wow, same ;K
Her: oh my, what are the odds ;0
Me: Good, it's pretty hot and so are we
Her: it's so right.
Me: You also masturbating with sandpaper?
Her: close, but not quite.
A sander to be exact.
Me: Fuark. So you like power tools, huh?
Her: Oh yeh
Especially the Jackhammer, that tool just works for me!
And if I'm feeling down, there's a drill to perk me back up.
Me: Dafuq. You took it a couple of levels to hardcore.
Jokes. I like the mulcher.
Her: How you like it.
hahahaha

Get's boring, I send the last message at like 11. Only other funny thing is she says inside her head is funny and I said I wanted to be inside her head. lololol.

MY MOOD RIGHT NOW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc stolen from Josh. THE SWA-SWA-SWA-SWA SWAGGER OF A CRIPPLE.

Losing track of ****. Life is awesome.

Nearly forgot this, Microwave girl is getting hooked up with after the afters. I'm gonna try and finger her, she's too young for anything else (14).
Jack
You have a cool name and your British. +1

Saturdayher
haha thanks xx

SaturdayJack
so what are you doing tomorrow?

Saturdayher
not sure yet, you

SaturdayJack
working out

SaturdayJack
come on adventuuuure

Saturdayher
where you going:)

SaturdayJack
city
or a forest.
possibly a mountain.

Saturdayher
Can I come

SaturdayJack
can you climb?

Saturdayher
lol no ****

SaturdayJack
It's an important question

Saturdayher
I can:p

SaturdayJack
wicked, then give me your number and Ill text you when I head out.

Sundayher
edit:lololol nearly forgot to delete this

SundayJack
Ran out of credit.

Sundayher
My phones confiscated hahaa

SundayJack
?
wrong box. That's cool, we'll hang out next weekend because logistics are going to suck.

Sundayher
hahah your smart I don't understand u xxx

SundayJack
Oh right. I ran out of credit. Then I realised if you don't have a phone and I have no credit, sorting something will be impossible. So
we'll hang later

Sundayher
Sounds good my friend .

I also messaged another hot girl in the year below after she posted on my wall that I look like Puck off Glee. I do... I even used to have that exact mohawk. Convo was slow because she was doing lieks, but she wrote another one on my wall. I was not that direct or anything, don;t know her at all but she looks like a model. She also looks younger then she is. If I was secretly pedo, I'd chase this.

Between her and Trinity I'm split. Both really nice, this girl- Like- is prettier but not as cute and I don't know if she has lost her virginity and don't have the stories to turn me on. Both seem cool, if a bit innocent, so I'll try and see her at school some time.

Seriously can't describe the number of facebook convos I've had of late. Fuark.

Oh, on that challenge, I added a cool guy I met on the bus on facebook. Ima count that because numbers suck balls anyway. 1/6. I'm doing both, but up to six. So school is equal to 2/6 and outside is 1/6.

Maybe more. CBF.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to post the routine stuff.

That girl from the above facebook convos hasn't been at school this week.

Yesterday one of the year tens I picked up (literally) was stalking me (literally) with her pretty friend. I walked by her on my way to class and she wanted a hug, I shook her hand and she held it for most of the convo until I turned her around to face her friends.

My touch is so manly and natural, it is magic. After I started doing it consciously...

The high point of today:
I was walking to go pick up my suit, I saw this mega-hottie. I asked her for the time. Then I said "You are ****ing gourgeous."m She didn't understand. I gestured over her with my hands and said "You're... Beautiful." She laughed a little and turned toward me. I took a few steps forward and we chatted a bit. Ideally I would have sat next to her but there was no room so we just talked like that. She was Swiss- thus the lack of immediate comprehension- and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. She turned out to be 27 and said she had a boyfriend when I asked for her number. She would have given it though, I should have persisted.

I had an opportunity to get a cool guy from school's number. Didn't. forgot about this challenge because THERE WERE SO MANY HOTTIES.

Also my mums visiting me and ball/afters are tomorrow. hungry. FOR VAGINA. And regular hungry.

Oh we did a fit lab today to measure how much our body temperature goes up, weight down and heart rate up during low intesnity exercise. Heat went down, the other two went up. I'm over-fit obviously.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ball Day

Got a cool guys number Friday at school, another cool guy from my school's number Saturday. A random cool guy's number I met at a party. Takes me to 5/6 on that one, I'm uncounting the cheap one from above.

I also figured a way to cheat on that.

Here is my Friday:
Worked out, had a shower, shaved and got dressed in my suit. My mum had to give me a lift to this ball venue because I hand't organised anything. When I walked in I felt fairly low energy, just clapped people on the back, shook hands, introduced. Walked into the ballroom.

Once there, I'm sitting between the girl who wanted to be my date and this hot Asian looking chick. Cool table but I'm not in control of the conversations even slightly.

At one stage my friend won the best dressed award and I jumped up, ran across the floor and patted his back.

Long story short the ball was pretty boring.

AFTERS. These were in an event club in the clubbing district of my city.

I invited five friends from out of school but one didn't want to come out at 12.30 on a train and had no money for a taxi. The other four lived near each other so their taxi was fairly cheap, they all met up and caught it in.

For me, I jumped on the tram even though I didn't pay and made loud obnoxious jokes. Some of them were funny, some were try hard. All entertained me though. No one was pissed I caught it for free which is good.

Alf, Bigboy, Nae and Jan got there before me. My friend Pom who is a legend realised they were get bag checked so I dakked his whiskey and walked in.

Instantly I was pretty fu((king bored. There were like 40 people. I went and hid the alcohol for Pom in the toilets. By the time I'd finished there was 20 or so more people. This was by far the biggest party I've ever gone too. When I walked in I was greeting copious amounts of people and two guys I used to do MMA with were there. Pretty cool.

Then I went to the dance floor. I was in one of those moods where I looked around a lot for something to do. Didn't create my own fun so much.

Dancing, dancing. See this cute-ish girl who was at ball. Not that nice but Pom hooked up with her friend in like 2 minutes. I tried for two seconds and she ran off. Both left the afters straight away from that.

Intent without fun is frickin' creepy.

Walk up to two hot blonde chicks and shout something about dancing. I was the first of dozens they ignored and moved from. I then started dancing with this brunette chick with braces, kinda hot, she walked off half way.

I talked to my friends and these two girls walked past, In introduced myself and gestured for some of their drink. Their ratio was way off, tasted like vodka with a drop of coke in it. the un-hot one was obviously into me and came up to me throughout the night. I kept going for her friend.

Then I saw some juvies from my school. I hugged them and spun them around. Two of them I didn't know at all but the other two both went to my school. I hugged all of them and walked off.

then I saw and started dancing with the hottest chick. She walked off after a minute. She asked my friend from school to come along and strongly hinted she'd hook-up with him. He pussied out. I don't think any guys got anywhere with her.

I sat down and talked about how I should get some dancing lessons with a friend. If I'm not in an awesome mood not being able to dance impacts my ability to pull random chicks on the dancefloor.

I figure it was about here the two juvies from my school left with one of their brothers.

Anyway, I asked Pom what he was doing and he said "I just ask a chick to dance. 90% of the time she'll be so sex starved she'll say yes. Then I start dancing and slowly pull her closer and closer, after a couple of minutes I just go for it." I tried that.

First girl I tried it on, one of the juvies school. apologised and said she wanted to but had a boyfriend. Asked me if I knew him. I did. Rather than answer I asked if he can cook, her friend said no. She asked why and I said "I like breakfast in the morning." They both laughed and her friend said she'll dance with me. The reason this worked isn't because of how witty it is, it is because it is the only time in the night I really had fun and was sincere. The rest of the night I was try-hard and creepy.

We danced for a minute or two and I pulled her closer. I asked her how old she was, a couple of other boring questions. She was year ten. Kissed her, we made out. She was a realllllllly good kisser. I dragged her off to some chairs and made out for another minute or two. At this stage she said she wanted to dance but I actually wanted to makeout somewhere private and feel her massive boobs. I picked her up and walked to the dancefloor though, because this place had exactly 0 private areas. Instantly she ran off to find the friend who I originally went for.

Even though I saw her throughout the night I got nowhere.

I tried with another girl, she wouldn't let me get close. I should have pulled back and tried again but I didn't think of that til this morning.

Then I went "Fu((k this." And changed to my style of game. I walked up to this brunette on the edge of the dancefloor with one of her friends. I put my hand on her shoulder and when she turned around I said something about how ****ing gourgeous she was and how she had to dance with me. She said "Okay, but only if my friend can too." I should have said no.

The only problems with that approach is I wasn't having fun and was too quiet.

I did essentially the same thing with another girl and she came off and started dancing with me. I asked a couple of questions, we were getting really close but again, I was having no fun. I went to kiss her and she said no.

Oh right. The hottest girl refused to dance with me. Not outright, she just asked me why. I replied "Because you're really ****ing hot." She said "Oh my god." and rolled her eyes. Pom asked me to step back because he'd been trying for like half an hour. I did.

I saw the host, hugged her and said she'd done an awesome job. She laughed and said thanks. Then I asked her to dance. She said no.

This whole night Pom and I were trying to hook up my mate Brassi with Maddy and my Indian friend with anyone. Neither worked out. Pom did get Brassi in with this chick called Lisa though. I tried with her- she was the second girl I went direct with- about half an hour later. That was Brassi's first kiss ever.

My Indian friend went on to try with both friends I brought and get rejected by both, then get rejected by nearly everyone else. He was too quiet. Another Indian friend I have had the same problem basically. Both from school.

I then walked up to two girls sitting down and asked to dance, they ignored me. I had basically lost my voice by then.

Got bored. Left.

Caught a cab home and got everyone's sleeping **** organised. Then Pom called and asked me if this guy Marshall could come over. I said sure, but Marshalls phone was flat so I had no idea when he'd get there.

We were chillbanging in my room, then Renee said she heard a car door so I went outside. Sure enough Marshall was there. Turned out he'd got kicked out of another friends because he wasn't on the guest list.

He wanted a cigarette and asked my friend outside while he smoked. Everyone ended up going out to smoke and we just chatted.

Later, it was me, Marshall and my friend Rad. I actually didn't like Marshall until tonight but now I realised he is a cool guy and we had a d&m and then I got his number. We talked about pulling a lot. Marshall has made out with heaps of girls but is a virgin. He made out with three that night.

This guy actually has a a lot of game. He's indirect but really good at it. We talked about how Pom isn't threatening but still so quietly sexual so it works for him. We talked about how guys at my school get nowhere. We talked a lot, for like three hours, it went fast.

Then Rad walked home and I randomly decided I want to go to the beach. That fell though when we all realised how tired we were. Today was only 24 as well.

Summary:
Basically my problems were not having fun as number one, not just assuming I had control and I was arrogant. Also, I was not casual enough. Making out was too big a deal and that stifled my sexuality.

The first one I can solve with a big grin. The second one I solved by realising it. The third is a hard one, any idea? For the last I have to relax and not be so direct sexually. It isn't sexy it's just talking about sex. That strategy really helped to get me sexual, but now I'm sexual no matter what I say.

If I solve the first and last I'll be pulling like a mofo. Out.

EDIT: I want to say I invest to much. I'm to outcome dependant. More fun, less dependence. Intent is good but after freaking a few girls out it sags.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like how I get at some of these things. You couldn't get momentum going. Still, good job on the kiss close.

Something I'm going to try next time, dance with a girl for a minute, try to get her horny without going for the kiss, then say, "****, I barely know who you are, let's go talk," pick her up and carry her off the dance floor, chat her up for a minute, then take her back to dance and close.

You asked about how to be more casual... Try going under the radar with your sexuality. Don't hide it from your target, hide it from those around. Be less loud with your direct statements, try whispering them instead of shouting them.

While dancing, have one hand moving along her thigh/side (always under her shirt if you're touching her side) and the other playing with her hand. Hand-holding is always good if you can pull it off.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Sounds like how I get at some of these things. You couldn't get momentum going. Still, good job on the kiss close.

Something I'm going to try next time, dance with a girl for a minute, try to get her horny without going for the kiss, then say, "****, I barely know who you are, let's go talk," pick her up and carry her off the dance floor, chat her up for a minute, then take her back to dance and close.

You asked about how to be more casual... Try going under the radar with your sexuality. Don't hide it from your target, hide it from those around. Be less loud with your direct statements, try whispering them instead of shouting them.

While dancing, have one hand moving along her thigh/side (always under her shirt if you're touching her side) and the other playing with her hand. Hand-holding is always good if you can pull it off.
That is such amazingly good advice. Thank you.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, last week Sunday I think, I had a cry. I just read Norways journal.

It wasn't even that I felt that bad, I was just frustrated **** fell through. I started thinking about my previous sexual experience and then had some really vivid music filled flashbacks.

To getting molested.

Yeah. I was gonna write some pedo jokes up because I use humour to defuse my own bad feelings but nah, I wanna feel this. I'm smiling right now because writing this and actually admitting to an audience I give a **** about feels good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q&feature=fvwrel

So, I feel humbled. Compared to that party at least. I'm actually smiling and not as an act. I have facial expressions and ****, I'm not just pulling faces for laughs or sex appeal.

Well, Ima go have a shower. I smell like ****.

by the way I can feel so much potential in myself right now. I should study more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnfyjwChuNU

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Alright, last week Sunday I think, I had a cry. I just read Norways journal.

It wasn't even that I felt that bad, I was just frustrated **** fell through. I started thinking about my previous sexual experience and then had some really vivid music filled flashbacks.

To getting molested.

Yeah. I was gonna write some pedo jokes up because I use humour to defuse my own bad feelings but nah, I wanna feel this. I'm smiling right now because writing this and actually admitting to an audience I give a **** about feels good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q&feature=fvwrel

So, I feel humbled. Compared to that party at least. I'm actually smiling and not as an act. I have facial expressions and ****, I'm not just pulling faces for laughs or sex appeal.

Well, Ima go have a shower. I smell like ****.

by the way I can feel so much potential in myself right now. I should study more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnfyjwChuNU
Why do I have tears in my eyes right now? Hahaha. Ridiculous. Im smiling though. Must be some connection in the writing. I think the subconcious can be expressed through words.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Why do I have tears in my eyes right now? Hahaha. Ridiculous. Im smiling though. Must be some connection in the writing. I think the subconcious can be expressed through words.
I know right? Just so perfect. I really see a mesh right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrdpliMfoAM Perfect song.

Anyway, this morning I walked out the door in a decent mood. I was committed to being like this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF_6Xqspn-o

Instead I realised I'd forgotten the suit I had to return, went back home and got high.

Had sport first up. Temazepam did not impede that even slightly. I was hyper relaxed and that made my reflexes great. During human bio was the same, except the teacher got pissed at me because I wasn't making notes. I made some all over the handout he gave out then chatted to him after class. I felt so carefree and in control. I WANT this normally. It just vibes so well. I had control. Me.

During recess I was chatting to Pom, my mate, I should have mentioned him but I'm not sure I have. Anyway it was me, Pom and Judo (an Asian guy who does Judo) talking when microwave girl walks past me. I pat her arm and make this weird kind of eyecontact that only exists while I'm in state. she hugs me and I have my arm around her walking for a bit, we chat then I start talking to Pom again and she walks off.

I chat to Pom, Marshall, Brassi, Fraser and Rad for a while. Have a fun conversation. We walk around talking for a bit, then I walk back to my usual group with Rad. Two guys are being ****s to my Indian friend ho put all this effort in and didn't hook up. They're calling him out on it so I just say "Dude, don't worry. They're just fags." Then I walk off and one says "Did you just call me a fag?" I stare right into his eyes and say "Yeah." He asked why, I told him then he denied it. I was walking off this whole time and cbf.

Ranga and I walk to class. I'm not hyperactive because of the benzo in my stream and we just chat normal. Turns out he has innattentive ADHD. We get to class and he usually sits in the middle to stop me distracting both of them, but he just sits on the left. I didn't say anything he just does. Pom sits the other side and we start chatting, I invite him to stay at mine Friday night.

The Virgin starts screaming **** at me for hooking up with a year ten, playful ****. apparently Rad and I shared her. I make a couple of light jokes. I then point out that usually, I'm the hyper one distracting everyone, today I'm chill and it's like everyone else has ADHD.

Then the drugs started to wear off. I was still more chilled then usual, but I had a bit of anxiety and didn't do some stuff I should of.

I got a cool guys number. Bolton. May appear later because we are going to party.

I went into the city with Rad after school to drop my suit off. At first I was keen to Evil the **** out of this town and dominate, then I got nervous and opened two girls. both just kept walking. I wasn't so chilled you know.

Now I wrote this. About to work out. Listening to Nirvana.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack
You're really, really cute.

February 23Facebookhottie
aww thankyoou

February 23Jack
do you go to school?

i usedd to dropped it for modelling, i hell regret it

February 23Jack
I want to do modelling. I'm man pretty. Where'd you go?

you actually are hot. ahahah place in rockingham

February 23Jack
Cheers:) you look a lot like the girl I lost my virginity to.

? uhmmmm... ahahhaha

February 23Jack
she was cool. Are you? Also she was really sexy

ahahah i guess im pretty cool

February 23Jack
You sound cool. I'd like to hang out with you.

aw same here

February 23Jack
whats your digitz?

i dont just give out my number gotta work for that

February 23Jack
how about a trade?

maybe

February 23Jack
I'm worth it I promise

worth a night in bed maybe

February 23Jack
just getting to know each other yeah

I keep forgetting to post this convo up. I commented "Nice *****." On some chicks picture of her with a cat, she commented the cats name and I replied "your cat is waving. I am amazed." She random added me, we had this convo I kinda messed up with at the end. It was around 11 this finished. She is hot, cute blonde an 8 from what I can tell.

Anyway, I doubt she will message me again So I'm gonna message her soon. Take it like 80x more sexual then this light stuff. Someone give me a hand?

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Wicked. I just sent her "So I was thinking of ways to make you hotter. I could only think of naked on top of me. Got any ideas?"

Today I nearly kissed a year ten. To much of an audience though. Barely any game, I just stood really close to her, ground her a bit, held her hands, squeezed, rubbed her up and down, put my elbow behind her head...

Before that another year ten came searching for water with me and hinted she wanted to kiss me. Not so hard as the above. Microwaves girl. She's not very good looking and feels kinda bony, thought she was hotterer.

I picked up this one cute Asian 3 or 4 times. I touched everyone a lot more than usual. Getting high yesterday helped me relax in general.

I saw one girl so hot I literally missed a step. She was walking across the crowded train station in the other direction. Oh well. Next time. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

Also I got a free subway cookie :D

Gonna go to the shop. seeyas round.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup. A lot of **** has happened.

The ending of random add girl:

• Facebookie
Uhh what? Aha

Ye Day of Tues
Jack
what do you do if you don't go to school?

Ye Day of Tues
Facebookie
i study dance

Ye Day of Tues
Jack
I WANT TO LEARN TO DANCE teach me

Ye Day of Tues
Facebookie
ahah noooo because then we would have to have physical contact

Ye Day of Tues
Jack
I'll wrap myself in glad wrap

Ye Day of Tues
Facebookie
ahaaha

Ye Day of Tues
Jack
why wouldn't you make contact with me?

Ye Day of Tues
Jack
anyway I wanna hang out. This saturday a bunch of nice people are going to the beach with me.

The rest of my life has been... Oh man...

I started smoking weed

Yep I did. I roll a mofo of a joint, tight and cone shaped, they could use it on the cover of This is How 2 Roll A$$Hole magazine.

I decided to randomly Wednesday morning, rolled it up in some newspaper... It calmed me down and I study good and get gooder more mark in math's test. Anyway, again Thursday morning and again again Today.

Now a day by day:
W
In a really good state, second only to really good state. Everything looked brighter, fuzzier, warmer and funnier. Did OK on the math test. Messed around a little before school.

Nothing big happened today. I noticed when it wore off though because I got more stressed and anxious and fidgety.

Bought some rollies.

Th
Made the mistake of rolling with a filter.

Did everything normal. Nearly kissed the year ten from swimming carnival but there were people all around from my year group so I pussied.

thought I had two months till my probable drug test, I've got 3 weeks. Turns out it's Feb-March-April-May. thought it was Feb-April-March...

I convinced this girl in my year to offer people an empty 5ive gum wrapper shaped to look like it has gum in it. When she did I laughed so hard I nearly collapsed all the way to class. Touched her a heap.

Oh right, I ordered two pizzas to the school. I walked just outside to get them and got caught. I was supposed to see someone, but he wasn't there, so I ate my pizza.

F

Smoked a sweet blunt this morning.

Went to school, very touchy feely but in a natural way. I could easily get laid on this stuff.

I saw the guy I was supposed to yesterday. He told me if I wanted to do it again to order the pizza to reception instead.

All normal until lunch. My friend got in trouble for bullying a year 8 and I went to smoke a joint in the boys changerooms. I got half way through and realised how smokey this 5x5 room had gotten. Butted out, walked off and this little kid walked in at the same time.

Anyway, he got blamed for it. The smoke was seriously like two feet off the roof. I laughed. My friend, Stoner, was talking to his friends and they said "I wonder who that is." Stoner said "It would be Jaedon. Definitely."

I'm having difficulty writing a cohesive day. No approaches and that is what I should be doing. I will do some tomorrow.

Also, I want to go to this under-age nightclub. Remind me journal.

Oh yeah I hugged Trinity all intense like. I'll hold her hand then kiss her. Then sex.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I started smoking weed

Yep I did. I roll a mofo of a joint, tight and cone shaped, they could use it on the cover of This is How 2 Roll A$$Hole magazine.

I decided to randomly Wednesday morning, rolled it up in some newspaper...

All normal until lunch. My friend got in trouble for bullying a year 8 and I went to smoke a joint in the boys changerooms. I got half way through and realised how smokey this 5x5 room had gotten. Butted out, walked off and this little kid walked in at the same time.
All good except for these two. Don't roll with newspaper! And don't smoke at school! Stay classy bro.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoked a joint then I went to the hospital with Jania, Bradey and Tenae to visit Tayla. It was pretty boring. I bought this gingerbread cat and was like "It's a ginger *****" and the cashier laughed.

Then I was supposed to go to this beach thing party with all of them sans Tayla because she was in hospital and Nae and her boyfriend because he was sick. Bradey and Tenae cancelled at the last minute so I was not going to go, instead I started trolling people on facebook.

Anyway, I called Jania and she said there was still people going to be there, that the cops hadn't actually been called. She said there was a tonne. So after some indecision I went.

she gave me **** directions to the Hobo Hotel and her and this metro guy came out to guide me. He turned out to be pretty cool and we got chatting, scared Jania in the elevator by shouting "WHAT IS THAT HOMELSS HOMELESS GUY DOING?" and kicking the doors.

We get up top and I hug three hot girls and shake hands with this cool guy. One of the girls I didn't hug straight away is like "WHERE IS MY HUG?" so I hug her and she starts feeling up my chest. I say "The hug was free, but I charge for that." and move her hands away. Instantly her friend (the least hot and still a 7) jumps in and does it.

Fast forward. I buy them all some Coke, then we go down to the beach. I meet some new people and get excited because we're going to go skinny dipping. I start chanting it. I start getting undressed. Some girl is like "we don't wanna see your small **** bro." So as I'm jogging off, encouraging Sam (the guy I met on the roof of the Hotel) to come along I shout back "Then look at my big one!" she's pauses for a second and is like "Sure!"

Skinny dipping, I hug all the girls after I settle the initial awkward-ness. Feels good. One girl rubs her ***** against my hips, sooooo nice. One of the girls start feeling up my Pecs and commenting on how firm they are. I let her for a minute or two.

Anyway, the girls all freak because someone drunk their alcohol. They all run out and after two minutes or so Sam and I do too. We get dressed as they come back down, one of them crying.

So we just join onto the main group, me Sam and the metro kid start telling dead baby jokes with this big blonde guy. I piss off some chick by telling her she was a cute little nerd. I laugh and she goes "Haha."

That group then starts moving towards the bonfire- which doesn't actually exist) and we join onto an even bigger group. There would be around 50 people there at this stage.

So instantly this hot chick walks up, hugs me and says "Kiss me!" I say no and walk away. Chat with some more people, mainly chicks, she comes back and I kiss her. Pick her up straddle style, lay her down and start making out really heavy. Everyone is just like "Wtf?" because it took like two minutes to happen.

I drag her off into some sand dunes and after more making out she keeps telling me she won't have sex with me because she has a boyfriend. I tell her fine a bunch of times, start fingering her and she is super tight. It works and shuts her up. I made the mistake of being near the path and she wouldn't move. She also got pissed because I answered Jania's phone call during. also, everyone keeps shouting out "WEAR A CONDOM" or "WHAT THE ****?" or "ARE YOU GUYS ****ING YET?" and every time they do, she tells me she won't have sex with me.

Then her friend comes and drags her off. She shouts "FIVE MORE MINUTES!" and I do to but the girl is paranoid her dad will get pissed. I make her add me on facebook and they leave. The friend was pissed.

So, I'm not sure about chronological order from this point because I hit state. Hard.

At some stage I'm chatting to this group of girls and one other cool guy. We connect really well and he asks me to take care of his bag. As soon as he leaves the girls focus all their attention on me, I just flirt and vibe naturally. The Jania shouts out my name, I grab the guys bag and walk over.

Jania is like "This chick is horny and wants to makeout." I say alright then, push her down and start making out, hard. The blonde guy is like "LEGENDARY" and they walk off to leave us alone. As soon as they do I stop to talk with her, turns out she is a virgin, this was her first ever hookup and she was drunk as ****. I stop from there and just chill with her, she kisses me a few more times but I make them soft. she's a ****ty kisser anywho. She asks me to give her a hickey so I give her like 12, then she gets up and I go back to the group I was talking with before.

Not sure about the delay on this one, but I start making out with another girl as soon as I can remember. I just put my hand around her hips, one on the back of her head, and boom. Her friend breaks it up and I say "Hook up with me" and her friend does too then I start making out with her. they both start laughing and I tell them to makeout, the second girl runs off. My new friend catches her and I say "HEY! hook up." he hugs her at first and she goes to walk off but I raise my voice and say "KAT! Meet my friend Daniel. Hook up." He goes for it after a bit more hugging. I pick my girl up and take her to the sand dunes, I don;t make the mistake of being near the path this time and after a lot of making out she tells me she's a virgin. I say "Listen... This is nothing against you but... I always promised myself I'd never have sex with a virgin... So I won't have sex with you..." Notice how I flipped that ****. After a bit of resistance, I put my hand between her legs and use my forearm to rub her **** (note: I had a leg between there at first, when I moved it her legs shut like a gate). Jania calls AGAIN so I lean back, keep fingering her and chat to Nia. Turns out we have to go soon.

This girl gets dragged off too, she keeps thanking me and I get her number. I found out this morning her name was Robyn.

So, I check my phone and have a random message from some chick named Maddy. May have hooked up with her, don't know. I do know I kissed at least four girls.

So, I'm getting ready to leave. I congratulate Daniel and he calls me a Legend A bunch of people do actually. I get him and his mates number.

I see Sam again, hug him. Really cool guy. The first chick, the one her felt my man boobs, is there all the original people are walking us to the taxi. I say goodbye to a bunch more people, meet some more girls, then chill with them. I tell the first girl she has a ****ing great as, then feel it up a bit. It is sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice. I put my arm around her friend who barely talked at all and start pretending she's drunk and shaking her so she wobbles. Some guy walks past, an adult, and I'm like "Mate, she's just so drunk y'know." and he's like "Oh, I can tell." and she gets fake embarrassed/annoyed.

I play with them all a bit, compliment another two girls on their boobs (one from the original group) then leave to Janias. Crash on the couch. Some girl facebook messaged me. Jania kept replying and ended the convo.

So yeah. Best. Night. Ever.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ps: I took one sip of vodka just before the third girl, nothing else the whole night. People thought I was drunk though. I also kept shouting random ****. Don't remember what. Also I did a suicide approach today.

EDIT: Also I forgot all those girls names until this morning. Same with most the guys. I also didn't know who's party it was until the first girl told me.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been sick. Didn't go to school yesterday, stayed in and did my English homework instead. I should do human bio soon...

So, Sunday the chick with a great ass, Amy, texted me. I invited her over. She said yes. She cancelled. She invited me out. I said yes. I cancelled. I passed out and slept for 16 hours, I was so sick.

I woke up Monday and went to the doctors. Get an asthma puffer. I feel a lot better now.

Last night I messaged:
-Maddy. Found out who she was. Partial-lesbian, only hooks up with military boys.
-Sam, that dude from the beach.
-Amy.
-A girl from the beach messaged me.
-Assorted friends.

See, I'm riding that beach thing. Social proof.

Ummm....

Oh right. The second girl I fingered wasn't as hot as the first, but was single. I'm going to go for the first if her and her boyfriend break up/I see her again, but I'm actively trying to meet up with Robyn/second girl.

Felt sick all day at school. On the verge of losing my voice. Made good fun of these Asian girls though. One was on the bus to the beach and we made all these really sexual jokes about all the things she uses jizz for and all the weird acts she likes sexually. I led it. A guy was flirting with some other ones after that so I walked up with a condom and handed it to him, saying he'd need to it **** them.

May be back.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. This is going to be hard. I am very, very stoned right now... I cannot outline the last few days at school. I can however outline yesterday.

So, I woke up around 9 and got ready to meet a friend at ten. He didn't come out- my best friend btw- so I did something else. I watched True Blood.

Then I met up with another friend in the city for some product, then we met up with a third friend. The third friend Pom came home with me after we walked the other guy to his bus. At my house we baked hash brownies and while they were cooking we smoked 2 cones each. Then we ate 2/3 pieces of brownie.

At first I was tired high and nice in my head. We watched Old Spice (ran off right here to make more *normal* brownies) ad's and laughed so much. Other Youtube things too.

Then we went out and the brownies started to kick really hard. We had to walk to my friends house from fairly far and it was like a dream.

I just had to take a break because I'm still so stoned.

Fairo... We went out and I was really high on the bus. We had to walk a fair way to my friends. We got to Naes birthday get together and I talked to people there. I was supposed to hook up with a girl there, but I was far too out of it. I shared my brownies around. I kept twitching and couldn't talk good. I was supposed to hook up with this girl but I didn't. I was too far out of it.

We left to go to a park party, but it was broken up by police by the time we left. We hung around and met up with Marshall, Brassey and Fraser at our school. Again, brownies came out and I had a beer. We just chilled and talked and I fekt really close to these guys. I remember at one stage the tree looked like an old fashion Japanese video game tree. http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7500/alttptree.gif except with branches. More like the original DBZ trees. I was looking from the bottom as well. It all looked very level, like it was a two dimensional drawing of a tree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TysCyqI4kY&feature=related

then I got body stoned. Really, really, really hard. The brownies did this.

Me Pom and Marshall walked to the city from our school. At one point these two groups of guys were shouting at each other in there cars (one of them started it by shouting "WHERE ARE YOUR WOMEN? WE HAVE ALL THE WOMEN! WHERE ARE YOURS? ARE YOU FAGGOTS?" The other guy replied "Oi nah!") except I though they were shouting at us and I got really scared and started explaining I would smash the **** out of them if I wasn't high.

At another point we saw the remnants of that park party (note: Pom and I saw other ones of them before, catching a train) and I met them all. The hottest girl came up and was talking to me because she felt sorry for me probably. I was shaking a lot and rubbing myself. I asked her why she was talking to me at all. I got some girls number as well.

Then we left and did the walk I described into the city. We went to maccas and Marshall bought me a cheeseburger and they watched me eat it because I was enjoying it so much it was ludicrous. Then we walked some more.

Marshall was going to this after party because he was invited and he didn't know if I could get in but I wanted to try. He was pumped for this. I tried to act straight as I helped the security dude check my bag, left with it before he finished and got in for free (it cost $25) because for some reason no one stopped me. The girl we were with for some reason was really happy and was playfully punching me. It made me shiver and make weird noises. she continued this throughout the night, whenever she wasn't making out with her boyfriend.

Okay, this **** was so potent it reverted me back to pre-primary. I was shaking and holding my arms so, quote "My shoulders don't fly off."

Then somehow I was talking to this girl and she was into me so we maked out. Not sure how this happened really. But when we went dancing and making out and I was touching her ass I walked off to find my friends after I said to her "Where are my friends."

Then a bit later I was sitting in the same spot and another girl liked me so I kissed her but her friend made her stop because she had a boyfriend but we walked away and kissed again but her friend stopped her again.

Then I saw the hottest girl there after I went to the toilet. I was getting the drys really badly as well, we kept laughing because the drys are so funny as a term. I kept getting drinks of water. Anyway, somehow I complimented her and held her really close and hugged her and then I tried to kiss her and she hugged me again and she walked off because she had a boyfriend.

So basically, I was shaking and talking like a six year old. My body language was ****, my verbals were ****. What did I have that allowed me to hook up twice?

Social momentum. I feel smart now. I was approaching a fair amount just talking casually. I was smiling and looking nice. I'm not a douchebag alpha male, I'm a mother****ing sexy beast. A sex machine. It doesn't matter what state of consciousness I'm in, I live and breathe sex. My bread and butter are girls and sexuality. I live for this.

I was very physical as well. I just approached everyone without fear, touched everyone. No one could get pissed at me because I was shaking and looked lost 90% of the time. I alternated between a sad/perplexed expression and a big grin. But no one got pissed because I didn't believe it was possible. I didn't expect that possibility even a little in my head, I didn't see it happening or even think it could. I didn't know it could.

Also at some stage I was tlaking to Marshall and I said "I hooked up with another girl." And he said something nice then I said "But she left because she has a boyfriend." and for some reason when he told me this I laughed very very hard.

EDIT: Oh right the lesson I learned: There are no excuses. You are a sex machine. Sex machines have sex. You have sex, so ****ing go.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were congruent with whatever you were feeling. You didn't try to cover up that you were nervous with layers of confidence. Girls sense this congruency. Yeah. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW0m1DWqMVg

So golden btw. Didn't know weed could affect you like that.
Also, slow down on the usage hey, it seems like you're having some a couple of times a week.