Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's not feminism, it's entitlement and the government check dad you should blame

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Forget feminism, alpha/beta, the wall, and etc. Here's the real issue hurting western men right now. I was reading this post on quora about the bad things about Britain and this post struck me the most. This isn't just about girls either, but I will use them as an example. I'm sure yall will be able to fit the puzzle pieces together for guys.

"Generation after generation of people are growing up not with the welfare state as a safety net ( which we absolutely need to have) but the welfare state as a backbone or alternative. It is a viable option ( not a very good option) to not work, live in socially provided housing, have enough money to scrape by, own a car, have 3 kids, have a place in an acceptable school, and never work a day in your life. It's NOT a great way to live, but it's good enough for generations of people to select, and it's this population that has the highest birth rates. A generation of people that have never known a working parent, who've never looked after themselves, is a worrying sign for the future."

Lets use economics again lol. We have a Reality curve line and a Comfort curve line. Each starting position is different according to the person's intelligence, background, income, and pretty much everything else. If the comfort line is above the reality line then the person is more likely to make dumb decisions. If the reality line is above the comfort line then this person is more likely to make smart decisions. For the comfort line is well above the reality line for your typical American girl under the age of 30 because of the government check dad, orbiters, and etc are inflating her comfort levels. This is why she makes stupid decisions like being tossed around by bums/thugs, only hobbies including slutting out at clubs on the weekend and netflix, having kids out of wedlock, majoring in women's studies, not working out, and much more. Essentially, these girls don't live in reality and expecting them to make rational decisions is dumb to expect from them. Pretty much, the keep eating junk food until it finally catches up with them. The lines usually cross at age 30, but it can depend on the intelligence or something of the girl. For example, the person that doesn't start eating healthy/working out until he or she has a heart attack scare.

Being a provider worked before the government came in and took responsibility because there wasn't much comfortness prior. A woman needed a man with faithful and provider like qualities back then because she wouldn't survive on her own if she didn't find one. For example, your typical American girl today couldn't get away with the **** she is doing now before the 1980s. Now that the government has taken over as a provider, she can go and screw around with Kevin the deadbeat drug dealer until reality hits.
This can be used for pretty much anything lol, so don't just think girls.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean yeah, women technically need men less now that the government is a bigger provider, but as you said it's a sh*tty alternative that is looked down on anyways. So I don't see a whole lot of added incentive for women to leave and disrespect men when the alternative provided by the government sucks. If a woman divorces a guy because she knows the government will support her, then the marriage was already doomed.

I see the main problem simply being men in 1st world countries getting raised under blue pill dogma. Men viewing women as princesses who deserve special treatment. This line of thinking is fundamentally retarded of course, but it became exponentially worse with the growth of the internet. Because now instead of local girl Sally being pursued by a few local boys, Sally is now pursue and has her ego stroked by... literally every guy in a 100+ mile radius. You have all the social apps, OLD, social networking websites, etc. All there to provide little Sally with non stop ego stroking and turn her into a delusional, self entitled princess.

What's to stop Sally from disrespecting her man, if she thinks she's better than him and can effortlessly find a replacement with the wave of a finger? In the mean time, as with all spoiled children, she complains and demands more. Enter feminism.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entitlements and government checks are just mere results of feminism. The root cause of it all is white knighting. Like a mercilessly enthusiastic cancer, white knighting enabled feminism to thrive and led to all the entitlements that you mentioned.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Don't confuse Feminism with Third Wave Feminism (talking about Manspreading and Mansplaining). These are demons.