Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its Her Birthday, is it ok to send flowers?

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zenon said:
Whoever told you that you cant send flowers has some real issues. You can do anything, just do it as a man should. Dont blush when you give them. Rather give them with a smile that says that "you know girls fall for stupid stuff, but its okay because you find them cute". Dont make a big deal out of it. You can even send them when its not her birthday, and theyll have way better effect :)
Did you even read what this guy was asking? He wasn't asking to send them to a girlfriend or wife. Hell, he wasn't even asking to send them to a girl who he knew outside of her work; didn't even have her phone #.

I agree there isn't nothing wrong with it...........If you know the person. Just like anything, moderation or it loses its meaning.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGunner said:
Youre completely right, i knew it was wrong but wanted to try something different... in the end she ended up calling me and thanking me for the flowers. I know i kinda went a way i shouldnt have gone and maybe things dont lead to anything.

In the future i think i wouldnt do anything like this again, I also am aware that i dont want her to go with me on the date because she feels obligated after the flowers.. Im gonna be very cool with whatever happens next with this girl. Not gonna pressure her in any way, if something happens and we date or make something out of this well coool, but if nothing happens im gonna move on the better and different things.
You knew you were wrong, people here knew you were wrong, your bank account REALLY knows you were wrong, and yet you still went ahead and did it. You are afc to the core. ONLY a true AFC would think that sending flowers to a stranger would work. I remember doing that to some girl in my apt. building 15 years ago or so. I cringe even thinking about that now. Just wrong on so many levels, and hardly ever successful. You are now out $30-$100, and this girl probably thinks you are some sort of softy, feminine, stalker. You most assuredly did NOT WIN here.

Please, never do this again.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I cringe even thinking about that now.
Yeah but on the other hand it was a valuable lesson with little to spend. What is $30 nowadays? Some people waste months and years doing **** completely wrong and being oblivious. $30 is nothing.

OP you took a risk and that's commendable. It's what men do. Hopefully you didn't spend too much money. Hopefully you are now taking the time to reflect on this. Why didn't this work? Why did you expect it to work? And when do you think it's appropriate to send flowers or a small gift?

In the future you will be wiser. You won't forget this.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not an issue had he done it without asking people for advice. The fact that he asked advice and was told pretty much the same exact answer and even given a good explnation of why it was a bad idea., and yet still sent them is not good at all.

While's it good to be a rebel etc. it's not a good idea to spit in the face of sage advice especially when we have no stake in whether it worked out or not save perhaps for some marginal ego boost/deflation.

Yes, sometimes we have to experience things on our own to recognize to learn.

TheGunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok experts, thanks for your advice, here we are one month later...

Got the girls cell phone number, and i gotta admit the first 2 calls where kind of akward but managed to make her laugh and break the ice, got a date coming up, got her to call me the day of my birthday (she remembered and called me first thing on the morning).

Defenetly i think im on the right track with this girl, not as fast as i would want to but everything is going fine so far... Turns out the flowers where probably a bad idea but hey, fuc---k it, sometimes a little bit of afcness just works.

So, basically all the ''dont do it advice'' i got is fine, i really respect that, even the harsh ones that called me afc or whatever the fuc, in the mean while i did a succesful cold aproach to some other girl and got to have sex with the milf that cut my hair last week... SO... i must be doind some things right i guess. Its not about bragging, i dont want to sound like that, but sometimes advice here goes into trying to be an ******* by trying to humiliate a person that just asks a question...

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to say yes then I realized you've spoken to her 3 times, at her place of work, and she responded with "sure why not" when asked out to dinner...

In my opinion you shouldn't. But it's up to you, you never know what will happen, but if I was to advise you on the best plan of action it would've been to ask her out for a celebratory drink, as others suggested.

However one thing you have to remember is, only you have spoken to this girl. We don't know what your interactions are like. It's normally a good idea to trust your instincts, if you have a gut-feeling that this is the right thing to do, then it very well could be... However if it's a plan you've made up in your head and your gut is telling you it won't work, then it likely won't.

I'm a guy that thinks with logic, but when it comes to women rely on your instincts. We have them for a reason and it's what kept our species alive for so long. You should get a strong gut-feeling about which girls are into you in some way, and which girls are repulsed by you.

Keep us updated, even if it goes wrong... No need to feel embarrassed. Good luck though.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
send flowers? for what? thats retarded, keep the money and buy a video game or get some dance lessons. You'll be happier in the long run...

send flowers... bloody hell... wtf is happening to north america.

WTF seriously..

get the phone number, fvck the girl... thats all. Don't talk, make conversation... fvck all that, just get her panties off and then you can do whatever the hell you want for the rest of the relationship.

Not gonna pressure her??? WTF dude. SHE WANTS YOU TO PRESSURE HER... she wants to have those feelings of you being a complete ******* trying to get her pants off... she wants to stalk you and send you messages and get jealous and be clingy... thats what women want. If you don't pressure her you might aswell not speak to her because you are just insulting her and creeping her out with your ball less 'conversation'.

Then again that's america and you can probably go to jail for looking at her wrong. Fvck all that noise and come to China.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGunner said:
Ok experts, thanks for your advice, here we are one month later...

Turns out the flowers where probably a bad idea but hey, fuc---k it, sometimes a little bit of afcness just works.

So, basically all the ''dont do it advice'' i got is fine, i really respect that, even the harsh ones that called me afc or whatever the fuc

i dont want to sound like that, but sometimes advice here goes into trying to be an ******* by trying to humiliate a person that just asks a question...
Just so I understand this. You asked for advice on if you should send flowers. Multiple people said not to. You do it anyway. Come back here saying you shouldn't have sent them, and then complain about the advice here? Hmmm...

TheGunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Just so I understand this. You asked for advice on if you should send flowers. Multiple people said not to. You do it anyway. Come back here saying you shouldn't have sent them, and then complain about the advice here? Hmmm...

Im not complaining buddy, actually im thanking everyone if you noticed that...

I came to ask this question to a forum, i wanted to see the advice i would get, every advice is apreciated and not over looked but in the end i make my descisions.

Ive been reading this forums since 2003 and thinks have changed now, before everyone was more respectful and helped in a ''bro'' kind of way, nowadays everyone assumes theyre alpha males and know everything and you can see it in they way they post like trying to humiliate people that commit a mistake or make a wrong descicion...

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha...

And I agree with you about the forum in general. I wasn't around back then, but I have read plenty of archived posts from that time, and I know what you mean.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, you don't knw her well enough to give her any gifts for her birthday. Second of all, I know something that'll work but it'd have to wait till yall are exclusive. (if it even goes that far.)