Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It no longer feels like the 90s were yesterday

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to explain but I believe those in their late 20s and early 30s can relate, untill lets say 3 or 4 years ago when somebody said "do you remember 10yrs ago", I was not gonna think about the early 00s, I was thinking about the 90s in terms of life, entertainment and so on.

Now its no longer like that, not sure because a lot and I mean a lot of years passed and the world really changed too much not to realize it or simply because switching from your age beginning with a 2 to your age beginning with a 3 forces you to make your mind and stop bull****ting.

Its a strange sensation, something similar happens when I listen some song from few years ago which were part of the "aestetic" compilation, those songs shown in zyzz's videos, we talk about 2011 more or the less, it was 5 yrs ago yet untill few months ago I was still listening at them as if they were more or the less new.

Seemed like it was yesterday when I was in my mid 20s and decided to grow big and strong, or better yet proud and physically arrogant...started pushing hard, fixing the diet and decided to run gear to pass my genetic limit all of this while saying a general fvck to rules and aggressively chasing girls and getting rewarded from that.

Anyway it seemed to me like a stream, a smooth stream of time almost like slipping on oil while recently I no longer feel like that.

Even if I watch a movie from the early 00s despite no major differences in terms of clothes or look I feel that its from a different moment and probably those same actors have grey hair and the actresses are milfs.

I always liked 80s and 90s songs, now it almost annoy me to listem them, feel them alien.

It seems like a long corridor that lasted more than two decades is now over after a walk.

Not sure if I explained myself.

Also fvck the modern european union, we didnt have that **** in the 90s.

Cheers from 2010 btw

Last edited:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 90s I remember (I'm 25) and I remember everybody's mom was really hot, had a great cool hairstyle, makeup, lipstick, smelled like great perfume, wearing dresses.

Feels like home, not alien. It's now that feels alien to me.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should add also bikinis I saw some great looking women in bikinis in the 90s that made me turn out really F-ing straight lol.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bruh, i"m 33 now, and gotta agree, the 90's feel like a distant memory now. i only remember vague fragments of 90's culture like grunge rock, gangsta rap, baggy jeans + flannel shirts, mtv.... that **** is like ancient history ....

...the other day I was listening to the classic rock station and they played Green Day... yup, Green Day songs is 20+ years old...

even the early 2000's are starting to become a distant memory. I remember graduating HS in 2001 and going to see the Fast and the Furious.... that sh!t is like 15 years old...

...there are kids who are born in the early 2000's and have never known what america was like before the Iraq war.... it's insane how fast time flies and how old we're all getting...