Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It Is Possible To GROW TALL If Your Bones Arent Fused!{no Scams}

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm so he'd only prescribe anti estrogens if your bone age is less than 14? I think mine is definitely less than 14.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fonderboy
Hmm so he'd only prescribe anti estrogens if your bone age is less than 14? I think mine is definitely less than 14.
then youve got nothing to worry about since you've got probably at least 4 inches naturally left.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 20 years old and I'm only 5'11". And it sucks being 1 inch under what most people would consider "tall". I've always wanted to be "tall, dark, and handsome". Unfortunally, I lack the "tall" part. I used to pray for just one more inch. Just so I could say "I'm tall". Well, it never happened. I'm stuck at 5'11".

It is true that between the ages of 17 to 21 there is still hope. However, most people stop growing around the age of 19. In a few rare cases, men have been known to keep growing until the age of 25. I can only hope that I'm one of those rare cases. At the age of 20, I have little hope. The only hope I have comes from the fact that so many people tell me that I still look like I'm 16 (and it's not baby-face. Nor am I overweight). But I doubt it. And the reason I doubt it is because my father is also short. He's 5'10".

The point of this all was to back up the statements. It is possible. But it doesn't happen often. Don't get your hopes up.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
body hair can be used to estimate how far along you are in puberty so he probably predicted that you have whatever
Wait. How does body hair estimate how far along you are? And doesn't puberty stop around age 14?

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thederekeffect1
I'm 20 years old and I'm only 5'11". And it sucks being 1 inch under what most people would consider "tall". I've always wanted to be "tall, dark, and handsome". Unfortunally, I lack the "tall" part. I used to pray for just one more inch. Just so I could say "I'm tall". Well, it never happened. I'm stuck at 5'11".

It is true that between the ages of 17 to 21 there is still hope. However, most people stop growing around the age of 19. In a few rare cases, men have been known to keep growing until the age of 25. I can only hope that I'm one of those rare cases. At the age of 20, I have little hope. The only hope I have comes from the fact that so many people tell me that I still look like I'm 16 (and it's not baby-face. Nor am I overweight). But I doubt it. And the reason I doubt it is because my father is also short. He's 5'10".

The point of this all was to back up the statements. It is possible. But it doesn't happen often. Don't get your hopes up.
you could do the stretches. they should give you 1 "

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm so he'd only prescribe anti estrogens if your bone age is less than 14? I think mine is definitely less than 14
I really dont think so fonderboy,He doubted my bones would be or be younger than 14 but he said that if my bones arent fused then I would still have a shot.

Wait. How does body hair estimate how far along you are? And doesn't puberty stop around age 14?
Body hair can determine how long youve been on after puberty After you hit the growht spurt you start seeing hairs growing out of your armpits and out of your ass:moon: .The hairier you are the more likely you have been like this before you hit a spurt in along time.

Im not gonna lie to you but the chances of your plates still being open are slim.But like vibe said stretches have been claimed to make people grow a few centimeters to an inch even after plates are fused.

Last edited:

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the stretches just straighen out your spine and maybe stretch out hte vertabrae a little

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh crap, I said it wrong HAHA. I meant to say mine is definitely MORE than 14, haha. I'm 18 years old.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
And doesn't puberty stop around age 14?
Not for everyone I went and had a growthspurt last year. I was 5'4 and had a tremendous spurt to 5'7 then I stopped growing not completely but done with the spurt.

silverfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm there must be a lot of scams about for telling people they can increase their height.

I know of only two methods that work.

One is to have your leg bones broken with wire saws that are threaded through the leg and then have the legs put in extendable clamp frames. When the bones start to fuse the clamps are pulled apart a little way and bone grows in the gaps. I heard you can get around 3" or more in height with this. It started off as a treatment for people whose legs were mashed in bad accidents but it is now a growing form of cosmetic surgery - if you don't mind spending about 18 months in a wheelchair and having ugly scars on your legs afterwards.

The other method is to take a course in Alexander Technique which is a postural therapy popular with actors, musicians and sportsmen. Through improving posture and the health of the fluid filled discs between the vertebrae some people report "growing" up to 1.5" although 1" is more usual.

As a final word, I would remind everyone that Neil Strauss is 5'6" and he did ok with the ladies. ;) I am only 5'8" but I try and make the best of what I got.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and with that, mods close this thread.

Someone is going to get hurt...

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
and with that, mods close this thread.

WTF? Why? Get lost, no ones talking about a bull**** scam.Get lost! your F****** everywhere,dont you have a life?you put useless info on every post and NO ONE CARES!

silverfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were charging money for this information and you didn't have empirical evidence and successful case histories on offer then I would say you are running a scam.

But since you are just posting research and ideas that people can take or leave I guess not.

The web is full of scams where people charge to help you get taller, regrow hair, get a bigger penis, lose weight etc. They prey on insecurities. My personal fave was "exercise in a bottle" no need to go to the gym!

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
So.....it's been a while since anyone has posted here. Any news from your doc?

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
Are you saying I'm one of them?
No, but you did just advocate the use of HDH and IGF1 to a lot of people that don't know what they are doing with weights in general. It's not a good idea.

the12thplanet

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey first i wanna thank mr.original and the other dudes for all the research theyve done for this thread. im gonna search all the article databases at my college library to see if i can find any legit studies on increasing height.

as for growth plates, i got measured tonight and i dont seem to have grown AT ALL in the past 13 months. is it fair to say then my plates are probably fused? i think i might get an xray just to make sure.