Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It feels unreal.

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember 3 years ago a girl dumped me. Poor AFC cried,begged,chased her,I was insane. Now three years later I worked so much on myself and right now I have 4 girls I am pursuing but somehow it feels not wrong not,how to describe? It feels weird not to give a **** about beautiful girls all the guys around me are going crazy about. Did you have this too?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I remember the first time I found myself dating two women at once. I was surprised and excited about the prospect. I didn't even feel like a crumb. I felt like I had actually made progression in my life and that I was on the right track in solving my woman problems.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember 3 years ago a girl dumped me. Poor AFC cried,begged,chased her,I was insane. Now three years later I worked so much on myself and right now I have 4 girls I am pursuing but somehow it feels not wrong not,how to describe? It feels weird not to give a **** about beautiful girls all the guys around me are going crazy about. Did you have this too?
Your in the zone

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I give less f*cks with every passing day. Its normal and part of being seasoned.

Don't reject the indifference you feel. Embrace it and use it to your advantage. Now that women take less of your emotional energy.. you can shift your focus to important things like your career, education or whatever goals you have.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sex is like oxygen, it's only important when you're not getting any