Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ISIS, Nuke em from orbit. TRUMP 2016. Dems & Libs are traitors.

B

BlueAlpha1

Have they identified the killer yet?

I can't wait for Crooked Hillary and Barry from Honolulu to come out strongly against the "Islamophobia" that'll come as a result of this. Because surely there is going to be an incident where a Muslim woman gets a dirty look in a bible belt state somewhere, and CAIR will successfully sue for $50 million...

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine all the people,candles,Jes suis,#religionofpeace,Bush fault.................wash and repeat.
I'm considering investing in a piano company.
****ing muzzies.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
ISIS, whatever middle east in-stabilizer/agitator, even Erdogan coup attempt recently, are nothing more than chess pieces in the global grand chessboard. It is USA vs Russia. The 3rd world war will happen, it is not the question of if, it is the question of when. It can play out just like the first and second did in Europe and on Russian soil, or it can play out in the middle eat, south east Asia, France, and north Africa. I don't think strategic nuclear force is going to be used, nobody wants mass murder, but tactical nuclear weapons are definitely going to be used. Today Syria is an important battle ground, if Russia controls Syria, it moves big war battle field south of it. If USA controls Syria and Ukraine the battle field is going to be Europe. Ever wondered why USA supports ISIS and other terrorist organizations in Syria? Nothing more than a geopolitical play. They provide air support and munitions to any organization that slightly distances itself from ISIS and calls itself moderate opposition - they are fvcking terrorists. USA even supports Nazis in Ukraine. Anyone and anything, just to get closer to Russia. That is their main target, the only real power in the world capable of standing up to USA, a lot of land mass, a lot of natural resources.

No you guys are not going to nuke ISIS, you are going to supply them with weapons and provide air support, and ALLOW terrorist attacks to happen. You will do anything to keep the war going and get closer to Russia, it is your strategic goal. Money is your weapon of choice.

Public outrage my ass, for the dumb, blind, and brainwashed. End result is to bring down the Assad and get control over Syria, not the ISIS is your goal, your goal is Assad and control over Syria, get it right.

Last edited: