Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she in love?

Peezy3:16

Reaction score
Im anticipating getting burned here but I would appreciate some constructive feedback on the issue I bring up and not a free for all of unhelpful comments. Thanks.

Ive been seeing a woman for 7 months, she's unhappily married and we have the best time together. She almost left her husband when he found out about us a few months back but they have kids together so she decided to give it one last shot with him. We broke off but ended up back together in a very short time. This 'relationship' we have is getting stronger by the day. I won her over by being myself, im naturally a kind of dont give a f**k person and thats probably the most evident thing about me. Its a massive turn on for her and when she sees me she cant wait for me to rip her clothes off. The sex is the best, the energy is amazing and we get on so well besides that. She tells me things like, I cant stop seeing you, I love what we have and she takes so many risks. I told her, you do realise we will get caught again very soon if we keep going? Yet she invited me to stay over tomorrow when her husbands away. Its inevitable we get caught again. She has stopped having sex with her husband except when he really pushes her, maybe once or twice a month but she cant keep her hands off me. She's a pole dancer, she is absolutely stunning which made it all the more harder for me to stay away. The intensity just keeps building and we're starting to trust each other more and enjoy just being close with each other. Then, last week I thought ****, I think im in love with this girl. I didnt expect it and I tried to gauge where she was at but just got a confused response about not knowing whether I might just walk out on her at the drop of a hat. I get that she has a stable branch at home but she's unhappy and her beta provider just doesnt do anything for her. I may have run game a little too hard and now she's questioning my ability to stick around or... she's messing with me. I dont know but its doing my head in trying to figure it out. She takes huge risks sends me pictures, videos, looks at me in total admiration, does things for me, wants to know I dont just see her as a f**k, gets jealous when other girls are on the scene even though she says I should do it because of her situation but she admits it cuts her up when she says it. I guess, I want to know if her behaviour suggests she's in love with me or am I being stupid in believing she could leave him and be with me?

Again, I know some of you will scoff at that and if thats the case then I don't need your insight. I already know its a messed up situation and im an ass for doing it considering she's married but I genuinely need an objective and educated view on the question I asked regarding her behaviour. Cheers.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
If she was in love with you, she would have said so.

She's played you as the outside guy from the beginning. You have never been and won't be more than free entertainment for her.

When you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

Yeah, you don't GAF. That's why you're posting here.

Seriously?

Peezy3:16

Reaction score
Ok why do you think she is letting it ruin her relationship? She's risking a hell of a lot for free entertainment in that case. Also, I reckon people who care less about most things can also fall in love, no? So I don't understand the logic behind that comment but I take what you say on board. If it was free entertainment then she could just say, 'look, this can never be more than what it is because blah blah' then that's the question answered. Even if I walked it's not as though she can't find more entertainment they'd be queueing out the door. I walked recently and blocked her and she panicked and put in effort to get in touch with me. When she was drinking she confessed that when she knew I was seriously gone she got extremely upset and couldn't get it out of her head till I contacted her back. Im just trying to suggest that her behaviour seems to imply a lot more than just entertainment. She's heavily invested, wants us to go on holiday, asks questions about my mum and what my mum would think of her coz she's married etc.... it just doesn't seem to me to be as clear as you suggest

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Ok why do you think she is letting it ruin her relationship? She's risking a hell of a lot for free entertainment in that case. Also, I reckon people who care less about most things can also fall in love, no? So I don't understand the logic behind that comment but I take what you say on board. If it was free entertainment then she could just say, 'look, this can never be more than what it is because blah blah' then that's the question answered. Even if I walked it's not as though she can't find more entertainment they'd be queueing out the door. I walked recently and blocked her and she panicked and put in effort to get in touch with me. When she was drinking she confessed that when she knew I was seriously gone she got extremely upset and couldn't get it out of her head till I contacted her back. Im just trying to suggest that her behaviour seems to imply a lot more than just entertainment. She's heavily invested, wants us to go on holiday, asks questions about my mum and what my mum would think of her coz she's married etc.... it just doesn't seem to me to be as clear as you suggest
Just more her playing you. And you with no options. She likes that you are her yo-yo.

How's that going for you?