Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is NYC just a horrible city for minorities?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously since I posted the thread on this forum I am talking about game and getting laid.

It seems like it is mainly white hipsters and white guys working in finance that get hot girls in the city. I've never seen hot white girls in this city go for anything other than white guys or on some occasions black guys. One couple I knew here moved from the midwest, guy was a brown Hispanic dude and the woman was a beautiful blonde of Scandinavian background, everyone looked at them like they were weird and constantly pointed out how in NYC "blondes don't go for the browns".

It seems like a lot of guys here I met of minority groups say that their race is stopping them from getting hot girls while in the city I used to live in (Scottsdale), that was rarely the case.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not, liberal places like NY and SF are horrible for minorities while conservative cities like Scottsdale are much better for them.

You should move to the South. Better place to live, nicer people, and low cost. NYC is a trap.

I can't wait to move to the South in 2017.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
NYC is becoming increasingly upper class as the city gets more expensive and a lot of neighborhoods are going through gentrification.

Another factor is a lot of people from the mid-west are moving in and bringing their culture with them. Its not the "mixing pot" it used to be in some ways. Still very diverse racially, but not as economically diverse as the 80's and 90's.

Still its one of the best cities for minorities IMO as long as you have something going for you. That's the thing in NYC. Its about money, power and status OR being a thug/bad boy/hipster/druggie/artist. The ratio in NYC is great though. More women than men. But most of these hoes are happy to share a 40 year old investment banker rather than date some nerd or average Joe. NYC is not a good city to be "normal" unless you've very good looking. You need to stand out in some way or b!tches think you're boring. NYC b!tches crave excitement. Most of them are hoes.

I often say that all women care about is what you can do for them. In NYC this is even more obvious and the women don't even try to hide it like in other cities. Being a minority is not an issue. Being boring is an issue.

Just spin plates. Its a great sport f*cking city.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
NYC is becoming increasingly upper class as the city gets more expensive and a lot of neighborhoods are going through gentrification.

Another factor is a lot of people from the mid-west are moving in and bringing their culture with them. Its not the "mixing pot" it used to be in some ways. Still very diverse racially, but not as economically diverse as the 80's and 90's.
What mid-west are we talking?

From my experience, the upper midwest (Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan) is loaded with hot white girls looking to go interracial.

On the other hand, it is the lower midwest like Kansas and Missouri that sucks.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
What mid-west are we talking?

From my experience, the upper midwest (Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan) is loaded with hot white girls looking to go interracial.

On the other hand, it is the lower midwest like Kansas and Missouri that sucks.
Again.. being a minority is not an issue in NYC. Most women move there for excitement and new experiences. Its a city that attracts hoes and feminists. Traditional women and racist women don't usually move to diverse places like NYC.

If a minority is having issues in NYC its not because he is a minority. Its for some other reason.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have money, you'll do well in NYC.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much are we talking? What is the cut off?
Depends where in NYC. If you're talking the more desirable parts of Manhattan like Upper West Side, you're easily looking at a minimum of $200k or $300k

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let white males tell you that "being a minority isn't an issue". They have never been discriminated against in their life and have no clue what it's like to be a minority in the US.

Women racially profile just like the cops do. If you don't believe me, you're either white or delusional.

My advice:

1) go for women of your race. Only going for blondes is self destructive.

2) making money alone won't guarantee anything. I know plenty of ethnic guys in NYC who just work all the time and aren't getting laid. Women in NY want a guy with social value. If you make a lot of friends you'll start seeing that game gets easier.

3) try a new hobby like salsa

4) work out like crazy. Getting built is a game changer.

Minorities have to work 10 times harder than white guys to get hot girls but hey no one said life was fair

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Depends where in NYC. If you're talking the more desirable parts of Manhattan like Upper West Side, you're easily looking at a minimum of $200k or $300k
Damn you cannot make that money outside of high finance in NYC....

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Don't let white males tell you that "being a minority isn't an issue". They have never been discriminated against in their life and have no clue what it's like to be a minority in the US.

Women racially profile just like the cops do. If you don't believe me, you're either white or delusional.

My advice:

2) making money alone won't guarantee anything. I know plenty of ethnic guys in NYC who just work all the time and aren't getting laid. Women in NY want a guy with social value. If you make a lot of friends you'll start seeing that game gets easier.

Minorities have to work 10 times harder than white guys to get hot girls but hey no one said life was fair
Even though I admit race matters, you're just too much. The worst part is just how hot and cold you are too, one day you're talking about how the girls in Texas are all over you and you can't get them off of you and the next day its life sucks for minorities. You really need to get your **** sorted out or something before giving that much of your experience on here, seriously.

And please stop telling people to go for women of their own race, we will go for whoever the **** we like.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score

My advice:

1) As for a dating in your own race, this is going to sound racist but I think most guys (non-white and white) are really geared towards white girls. Asian is more of a niche and black are extreme niche, and latinas that are considered attractive are really more or less white (lets be honest guys). Telling someone to date a girl that they don't like is terrible advice, and also terrible for the girl.

3) I myself tried salsa, It's not at all what it seems! When you feel up a girl while salsa dancing you really feel nothing and it's like feeling up a mannequin. It's actually much more sexual to watch than to actually do. After my experience I don't think I'd get jealous if I had a gf that danced with another guy because there's really nothing there.

4)You can workout all you want, it's not going to change much. Improving your clothing style will be a real game changer. You see many bulked up guys that are losers but how many loser dapper guys do you see?
There are many white girls that don't date white guys (or haven't for a long time), and very few white girls that will only date white guys. Every really hot blonde has or will at some point date a non-white guy. Think about it and tell me I'm lying?

If you have to work 10 times harder than someone else for the same white girl then that means that individual white girl ain't for you, not all white girls haha!

A few weeks ago a friend (hot white girl with mixed hair) revealed that she once dated an Indian guy (from India, owned a chain of dry-cleaners) for a few months which surprised me because she looks & acts like the type of white girl that would only date a white guy. I'm now 100% convinced that if you're a successful and attractive ethnic guy with good style and can't get a hot white girl then you're game is either messed up or you aren't as much of a catch as you think you are.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score

My advice:

I'm not white and I've never had issues in NYC.

Also.. men who pedestalize white women and only want "hot white girls" are just as racist as the b!tches they complain about.

If you're an ethnic guy with money and STILL can't pull hot women.. then you have other issues going on. Its not your race though.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you cannot make that money outside of high finance in NYC....
I believe surgeons in NYC make around 200 to 400k.

The good thing is you don't have to live in Manhattan. You can live in the less expensive borough such as Brooklyn, Queens etc.

They're still expensive but far cheaper than Manhattan.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A white woman would rather date a successful attractive black man than a loser no job white man.

Race can be a factor for her in the initial stages but ultimately, she's just after what you can do for her and she'll go for that man regardless of what his skin color is.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not white and I've never had issues in NYC.

Also.. men who pedestalize white women and only want "hot white girls" are just as racist as the b!tches they complain about.

If you're an ethnic guy with money and STILL can't pull hot women.. then you have other issues going on. Its not your race though.
Dont want to get offensive or anything but are you Black? Middle East? Asian? Just curious.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a minority, clean cut, built, and successful race is not an inhibitor to pulling chicks. NYC is segregated but more cosmopolitan than the rest of the US. For every white chick that won't mess with you there is a European 1st generation immigrant ready to **** your brains out. There is no better place than NYC for spinning plates.

B

BlueAlpha1

What you did there was discriminate against white males, so you negated your own sentence before you even finished it. And by the way, before you spout your black supremacist talking point, yes you can be racist. Racism has nothing to do with power.

And they're intelligent to do so. Smart people profile in different situations. It could save your life.

Women profiling black people has to do with black people committing a disproportionate amount of robbery, not racism. I profile Muslims at airports because Muslims commit 73% of airline hijackings. Guess what? I profile shifty, glassy eyed white dudes in movie theaters and around schools. The problem is you're paranoid about your race because you yourself are a racist.

And the bold was your second racist statement in one post.

A lie.

Minorities have had a red carpet rolled out for them for 60 years. Some minorities prove to not need it, and for others nothing is ever enough. Meanwhile, white males are wise to avoid certain sections on job applications that are designed to discriminate against them.

Hey @Danger , get a load of this one - a new resident anti white racist!

Last edited by a moderator:

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
If you're a minority, clean cut, built, and successful race is not an inhibitor to pulling chicks. NYC is segregated but more cosmopolitan than the rest of the US. For every white chick that won't mess with you there is a European 1st generation immigrant ready to **** your brains out. There is no better place than NYC for spinning plates.
Does this just apply to black guys or to all minorities?