Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is My Ex Testing Me?

MrRebornMan

Reaction score
She broke up with me and I went no contact for 30 days, she contacts me in person after 30 days(our situation makes it to where we see each other a few times a week), and asks why we don't talk anymore(I lol'd at this as she completely disregarded the fact that I rejected her friendship). I asked her if she wanted to talk about it then give me a call, and she didn't do it. Was talking to some mates of mine that day, and caught her checking me out at a distance from the corner of my eyes a few times. Few days later, she avoids me or if I say what's up(like I said, our paths cross often, can't be avoided) she just has a serious look on her face and nods her head like she's saying "what's up". I can only assume that she's testing me since she went from "I need to talk to him" to "I don't care about you". If this was the past when I was doing more things wrong than right, I would have contacted her even though I told her to contact me. She's either mad that things aren't going her way(she tried to reel me in), she's trying to see if I call her to see what's wrong(by the way she's acting, I called and asked in the past before NC), or she didn't actually see the reality of what she actually lost, and is "hurt" now. I hate when people play games, annoying as hell.

MrRebornMan

Reaction score
Oh yeah of course. There is no way I'm going to give her the time of day when she pushed me out of her life, and contacting her isn't even on my mind. I'm just curious if I'm understanding correctly or if I'm just kidding myself.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 is correct, could not have said it better. Who cares if she is testing you or not. You can not control what she does, only how you respond to it. Walk away, if she wants back in your life you should be able to figure it out, just go with your gut.