Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is mass approaching a sign of a low value man?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall a scene many years ago at a nightclub that I had hit on a Thursday night, with a very light crowd. There was a pair of women, one very attractive and one fat & ugly. So the fat one walks away and immediately a not-so-handsome man walked over to the remaining one and started taking to her a mile a minute, with her laughing and him laughing back; it looked like somehow he thought he was funny, while she seemed to be laughing a lot more than she should have, like she was laughing AT him, not because he was funny. Sure enough the beast came back, sat down and she looked at him (her back was turned to me so I couldn't if or what she was saying to him) and his face had the most incredible level of fear or disgust that I have ever seen a man have in real life (it was hard to tell, LOL). After a few seconds of that, he scampered away. :p

This is what being a loser attempting to many pickups looks like.

B

BlueAlpha1

This is what I'm talking about. I see all these PUA videos where they advocate and try to teach men to mob women at parks, malls, stations etc.
Exactly. This IS what they were advocating when The Game first came out, and it's stupid. Not sure if guys are still "sarging" these days. Now they do pranks on Youtube because the reactions of the women are so awkward. Sending rookie guys into the lion's den like this is dumb.

B

BlueAlpha1

Caring about how others perceive your value is a weakness, not a strength. I care only about the result I wish to achieve, and use that as a gauge in how to act upon my will.
This is only a reasonable thought process if a man has a 20/10 SMV guru. This "irrational confidence" is pretty lame and phony for guys who have nothing to offer.

Telling a guy who is 5'8", 215, who is balding and doesn't know how to dress to not worry about his perceived value and go on approaching 10's isn't realistic. It's like those snake oil "life coaches" selling get rich quick products whose main message is "believe in yourself" or some BS like that

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one thing most of us agree here, whichever your preference is and you feel comfortable with either if its mass approaching, cold approaching, real life, clubs, situational etc. If you are someone that has a lot or some things on your favor ( in shape, financially well off, good social skills and other things) you have good chances to pick up. No matter how much "high value" you have as we all know you cant always win and you cant always lose.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is only a reasonable thought process if a man has a 20/10 SMV guru. This "irrational confidence" is pretty lame and phony for guys who have nothing to offer.

Telling a guy who is 5'8", 215, who is balding and doesn't know how to dress to not worry about his perceived value and go on approaching 10's isn't realistic. It's like those snake oil "life coaches" selling get rich quick products whose main message is "believe in yourself" or some BS like that
Unclear how my quote and your response relate.
Explain.

Show me where I recommend a man not to be cognizant of or to improve his value.

B

BlueAlpha1

Unclear how my quote and your response relate.

Explain.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're advocating a 'caution to the wind' approach to mass approaching? Easy for you to say if you're very successful, right?

I am arguing that the man I described, who I believe is up to 75% of guys (some variation of chubby, bald, unemployed, blue pill) should absolutely care about people's perception of him because it'll motivate him to do better.

The average joe mass approaching 9's at the mall is shouldn't be wasting his time. He should be pursuing girls at his own level and working overtime to improve that perception so that eventually he doesn't even have to approach

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're advocating a 'caution to the wind' approach.

I am arguing that the man I described, who I believe is up to 75% of guys (some variation of chubby, bald, unemployed, blue pill) should absolutely care about people's perception of him because it'll motivate him to do better.
Wrong. The man should only care about his own perception of himself, and if he is not happy because he cannot attract what he likes, then he makes the improvement for himself--not for others' perception of him.

B

BlueAlpha1

Wrong. The man should only care about his own perception of himself, and if he is not happy because he cannot attract what he likes, then he makes the improvement for himself--not for others' perception of him.
So you buy that $90,000 car "for youself"? Sure, and the woman spends $500 a month on makeup "for herself" too.

If you can convince people of that, become a life coach and charge $1000 an hour for a Skype session like Corey Wayne. There's a sucker born every minute.

The bottom line is 99% of the guys don't have the willpower to do it for themselves. They do it for the money, women, and glory. That's the real world.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you mean this old thing (Car picture removed): It cost me about a buck. I built it myself. And yes, I bought it because I love race cars. I also have another car worth roughly a buck because Guru doesn't feel like Guru driving a Hyundai. I buy material items because its a reflection of who I am. I could give two fvcks who likes or doesn't like the cars.

Improving yourself is an act. One could self-improve to pander to a woman. This is what we call around here, a beta fvggot. Or one can self-improve because he can't live with being second best in anything. Thus, he strives for perfection in everything that he does for himself, and has the best of everything.

BlueAlpha, now that you are informed, stop being the beta-faggot and strive to be the latter guy.

B

BlueAlpha1

Oh you mean this old thing (Car picture removed): It cost me about a buck. I built it myself. And yes, I bought it because I love race cars. I also have another car worth roughly a buck because Guru doesn't feel like Guru driving a Hyundai. I buy material items because its a reflection of who I am. I could give two fvcks who likes or doesn't like the cars.

Improving yourself is an act. One could self-improve to pander to a woman. This is what we call around here, a beta fvggot. Or one can self-improve because he can't live with being second best in anything. Thus, he strives for perfection in everything that he does for himself, and has the best of everything.

BlueAlpha, now that you are informed, stop being the beta-faggot and strive to be the latter guy.
It's more beta to go on internet forums and brag endlessly about being a millionaire (or former millionaire, or a former millionaire who didn't earn it) with an endless array of 10s in his phone to total strangers. Guys who live that life don't have time for these forums.

Talking of yourself in 3rd person? Yeah, no insecurity there. Hell all I'd have to do is call you a liar and you'd fly off the handle and post a picture of all 47 of your race cars, as if you had something to prove. Why don't you just go BE "guru" instead of telling everybody how "guru" you are over and over and talking down to people here? It doesnt suit you. Donald Trump you're not.

Reaction score
I think mass approaching is bad only if you are doing for the sake of it, overcompensating, or out of insecurities.

I can understand the PUA community giving this advice at the start to learn to deal with approach anxiety, but once that is taken care of I see no point in mass approaching, therefore I have to agree with op

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more beta to go on internet forums and brag endlessly about being a millionaire (or former millionaire, or a former millionaire who didn't earn it) with an endless array of 10s in his phone to total strangers. Guys who live that life don't have time for these forums.

Talking of yourself in 3rd person? Yeah, no insecurity there. Hell all I'd have to do is call you a liar and you'd fly off the handle and post a picture of all 47 of your race cars, as if you had something to prove. Why don't you just go BE "guru" instead of telling everybody how "guru" you are over and over and talking down to people here? It doesnt suit you. Donald Trump you're not.
LOL. Now who is being insecure? A deeper question that you may want to consider is if you ask about the motive of my car, and I respond with a pic (which was removed) to show the car in question and my motive, then why do my car(s) bother you?

It's quite simple actually: A man should only care about his own perception of himself, and take the course of action that best effects his will. Accordingly, if a man wants a HB9, then he needs to look inward, work on himself, and build his SMV to match that of a 9. He does not work on himself to get into the good graces of others, as conversely the greater sexual and social value he builds, the less friends and more enemies he will attain. Nobody wants a man to succeed and surpass; but they would love to see him wallow in failure.

Accordingly, this is why giving a fvck about others' opinions of you is entirely useless thinking; as frankly people are only happy with you when they can look down upon you or at your level, not above their level. Hence, your quoted post.

So, if a man wants to mass approach; well then, mass approach. If the man is getting numbers, dates, and lays as a result of his mass-approaching efforts, then caring about how others view the mass approach idea is entirely fragile thinking. I see mass-approaching carrying enormous benefits for a DJ, primarily as the shotgun approach toward building sharp social acuity.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Low-value or high-value, we make our own reality. And I couldn't give a toss for guys that call mass cold approaching 'low-value'.

These same guys let the women choose them. There's no challenge in that - that isn't game. Or they screw around in their social circles creating sh*t for themselves.

I started daygaming again 2 weeks back, and I forgot how much fun and addictive it is.

Before I started, I was reading daygame journals on the Roosh V forums. I read one English guy that had made a lot of approaches, and was complaining that English women were 'entitled b*tches', and 'impossible to daygame' (same sort of ****e that I read on here, actually). I have often found the opposite to be true. English women are slvts, it's great. Only harsh blow-out I've had was with an Asian woman (the opposite of what most guys would have you believe).

You let other's dictate your reality, or you find out for yourself.

Who here has actually gave mass cold-approaching a genuine effort, anyway? And who is just rationalizing to save their own ego from rejection?

Getting one, two, or three on dates is good. That harsh truth makes most guys quit (I only approach 7's and above btw - no point doing it otherwise. My stats would be great if I went for average women).

Fact is that it's a fun activity. You learn more from daygame than any other type of game, in my opinion. The only value you offer is your presence and vibe: no money, no social circle, no status - nowhere to hide.

Far fvcking better and more valuable of an experience than online dating or social circle-game.
I think that by stating that mass approaching is fun and addictive you kind of answered yourself. No need to justify it past that, you do it because you like it, period.
Why you do it is what matters the most.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're advocating a 'caution to the wind' approach to mass approaching? Easy for you to say if you're very successful, right?

The average joe mass approaching 9's at the mall is shouldn't be wasting his time. He should be pursuing girls at his own level and working overtime to improve that perception so that eventually he doesn't even have to approach
I've been paying very close attention to women with less good looking guys and I would say that the majority of beautiful women I see are with guys that don't look as good as them at all. I also see a lot of really good looking guys with average girls. I see good looking guys with good looking girls too but not as often. I think women are much more into guys that act like men vs. have the best looks.

Reaction score
I've been paying very close attention to women with less good looking guys and I would say that the majority of beautiful women I see are with guys that don't look as good as them at all. I also see a lot of really good looking guys with average girls. I see good looking guys with good looking girls too but not as often. I think women are much more into guys that act like men vs. have the best looks.
In a way it is true, but looks DO matter.
A LOT.