Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it "patriarchally oppressive" for a man to demand that his wife not sleep around?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate form of feminism. This is why you stay away from feminists. It doesn't matter what men want or deserve, it's all about what women are owed by society. I've lost friends and family to the feminism debate. I refuse to back down to broken, horse **** ideologies like religion or feminism. I'd rather be friendless and jobless. That'll probably happen at this rate, haha.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are looking at these things the wrong way.

FIRST DATE:

You: Hey, I read this article that some girl thinks it's patriachically oppressive to demand your wife not sleep around, what do you think about that?

Her: Well, I can see her point of view (RUN AWAY!)

Her: That's is utter bullshyte! Cheezuz some women are CRAZY (maybe NOT run)

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last I heard, the traditional marital vows say in so many words that one another is dedicated to just their spouse. The two become one, as written in the Bible.

Unless you both share an understanding between each other prior to marriage that you agree to an open marriage, cheating is a breach of contract. Simple as that.

First time I date a gal and she mentions Patriarchally Oppressed or any other Feminist BS, It's done.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
why not just ask her such things before wasting time and money on a date?

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why not let the man sleep around too and just call it an "open relationship". Or is the man sleeping around patriarchy?

Edit: Actually, the guy in this just has a cuckoldry fetish and is using the whole "feminism" as an excuse. I knew a man like this, I fvcked his wife and he was alright with it and in fact encouraged it. I had no issues banging his woman, but felt that that guy was out of his mind. Oh well...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last I heard, the traditional marital vows say in so many words that one another is dedicated to just their spouse. The two become one, as written in the Bible.

Unless you both share an understanding between each other prior to marriage that you agree to an open marriage, cheating is a breach of contract. Simple as that.

First time I date a gal and she mentions Patriarchally Oppressed or any other Feminist BS, It's done.
First thing we need to do is quit shaming the word sexist. My views would be considered sexist by the very definition of the word. The facts are, there are fundamental leanings of each sex that is considered fact. Liberals like to shame facts. So thus, they shame me. Just the way it is. However, us red-pillers do not need to perpetuate the myth.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing we need to do is quit shaming the word sexist. My views would be considered sexist by the very definition of the word. The facts are, there are fundamental leanings of each sex that is considered fact. Liberals like to shame facts. So thus, they shame me. Just the way it is. However, us red-pillers do not need to perpetuate the myth.
Gotta love the people who use the word sexist for even the slightest bias against women.

What? You think men are better soldiers than women?! You're sexist!

And? News flash, everyone is sexist to some degree. It's called living in reality.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexist my Azz!

It's called self preservation.
I refuse to put up with their bs. It's on my terms, I've paid my dues.
It is what it fvcking is. I call it protection through experience, with Common Sense.
Now I know that common sense is not politically correct these days.
I don't care.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to message feminists on dating sites just to get their blood boiling to get a good laugh out of it...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That text is ridiculous. Do you think she would be okay with him banging other women? Absolutely not.