Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it at all possible to lead and control a young girl into never having a slut phase?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Yes. My ex wife, mother of my daughter, is 39yo. She had a very rough childhood, dad was a very very heavy drinker. Hard as he|| on her and her two brothers. Worked like 100 hours a week but made sh|t money managing restaurants on a base salary so the family was mega poor. Lived in ghettos and trailer parks most of her childhood and moved from city to city every couple years.. But when he wasn't drunk or working he did love his kids, that was evident by how he treated them otherwise.. By the time I got with her in 1992 her dad had sobered up and loosned up, so I never saw the real strict side of him maybe the tail end of it. He and I always got along perfectly.. Still do today.

But to answer the question, my ex wife remarried several years after me. About a year ago we were talking while I was waiting on my daughter to come outside and we started on the subject of sex and dating. She made the comment to me "you sure don't have trouble getting women these days". The conversation eventually got to sex and she told me flat out that she had never slept with anyone else but me and her current hubby.. So 39yo, 2 x sex partners, both husbands.. She has never lied to me before I have no reason not to believe her. I credit her dad for a lot of it he would have literally cut her head off and fed it to the dogs if she had wh0red around as a teenager. I think that followed her to adulthood.

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, know a guy dating a 18 yr. Old Straight out of highschool with little dating experience. He's molding her into whatever he wants her to be.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you meet her early in her dating life, then yes. Given that, two things have to happen: She needs to have a good set of morals (usually resulting from good parents and little peer pressure) and YOU need to be a confident man who can lead.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
many, by the time they are 18, have been railed 100's of times, by dozens of guys. Both mom and dad have to be strict, caring, involved, aware, from a very early age. She has to respect and love them deeply, or she'll do whatever her "peers" are doing.

Reaction score
If you meet her early in her dating life, then yes. Given that, two things have to happen: She needs to have a good set of morals (usually resulting from good parents and little peer pressure) and YOU need to be a confident man who can lead.
Great post. Do you have any sources about methods, philosophies and lifestyles about how to lead a girl in a LTR to that degree, to keep it going as long as possible?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people are born with different biological make ups, but everyone has the same human nature. You can put a damper on it through upbringing, and it can be a very effective one - but even if it lasts indefinitely it isn't her base nature. We are animals first and "humans" second.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
read this forum, man. virgins in early 20's are commonplace in Asia. Many such women are DREAMING of coming to US, Be a decent guy, ready to spend 5k $ to find her and 5k more to get her here and you'll have what you want, IF you are man enough.

Reaction score
read this forum, man. virgins in early 20's are commonplace in Asia. Many such women are DREAMING of coming to US, Be a decent guy, ready to spend 5k $ to find her and 5k more to get her here and you'll have what you want, IF you are man enough.
I will literally do this. More likely to find in Japan or South Korea? I already speak a decent amount of Japanese. Just need a tangible career/travel plan, and then do it before I get too much older than those early 20's girls

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people are born with different biological make ups, but everyone has the same human nature.
About fifty years of psychological data say that there are mainly TWO THINGS that determine an adults "personality" which would include "sluttiness."

1) DNA
2) Non - Family peer group

the non-family peer group is key, since you can't do shyte about her DNA. Which is tough when you consider few girls don't have at least a couple friends who aren't baloney pony serial riders

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About fifty years of psychological data say that there are mainly TWO THINGS that determine an adults "personality" which would include "sluttiness."

1) DNA
2) Non - Family peer group

the non-family peer group is key, since you can't do shyte about her DNA. Which is tough when you consider few girls don't have at least a couple friends who aren't baloney pony serial riders
I think a lot of this could be determined by who they hung out with while they were going through adolescence. Girls who were popular social butterflies in high school pre-disposes them to that kind of lifestyle in their adulthood. Girls who did a lot of drinking and drugs are more pre-disposed to partying in their adult years. Girls who lost their virginity early on could likely become wh0res later on. The only way you can find out is to ask, although they always cover it up and say "that's when I was young and stupid, but I'm more mature now".

My current gf told me she was a bit of an outcast in school due to her being from another country and spent a lot of her time reading books in the hallway. She has herself a small circle of good female friends who appear to be loyal and responsible to both their friends and the men they chose to have in their lives... at least what's what I'm seeing on the surface.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I think a lot of this could be determined by who they hung out with while they were going through adolescence.

I think that also has a lot to do with it. You go to China and most people exiting university are still virgins. In high school, middle and primary, there are cameras watching the students to make sure no hand holding or hankey pankey is happening... In Chinese schools there are only virgins, everyone else is booted into the factory if there is so much as a rumor of funny business. Its a good way to keep the kids on the straight and narrow.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is based a lot on luck and chance.

Saying Japanese, Korean and Chinese girls are still virgins... lol.

They do just the same things, just usually hide it better since their society tolerates it less. (That's changing with things like adultery not being punishable in Korea anymore this past year)

Anyone remember that story about the Chinese village where all the husbands in a village castrated a man because he was sleeping with all of their wives? Lol

Korean and Japanese girls being virgins... lol.

Likewise Rollo has posted on this subject before but virgins aren't anything close to being a guarentee. You can still be alpha-widowed even if you weren't fvcked by Chad. You can still ride the **** carousel later in life.

I went to a church that had a lot of Korean immigrants for a while and this was the case. The pastor was Chad, and even if they weren't fvcking him, you could tell the adoration, respect and TINGLES they had for him would get in the way of whoever they married.

Just because Asians look more neotenous doesn't mean they are more innocent.

If you don't have enough frame to keep a woman here, what do you think is going to happen when your wife moves over here? (And this is assuming the wife you found was innocent in the first place) Or will you stay in a random asian country for the rest of your life? That's a possibility sure, but I'd wager most men wouldn't take it.

China also has possibly one of the biggest hypergamous societies out there. There are countless articles western and chinese that talk about how country girls move to the city and all fvck that millionaire/billionaire factory owner's son while ignoring country boys and guys slightly above their own level.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Why would you date your own level or slightly above when the best is available? There is currently a 50 million woman shortage happening in China so the girls have the pick of the litter. I'm just curious though ArcBound, how long have you lived in each country that you wrote about? I've lived extensively in all 3, are you speaking from first hand experience or observations and second hand accounts? Both Korea and Japan are 1st world zones, China contains a harsh 3rd world with the super rich living in the tier 1st - 5th tier cities.

If you are basing your experience on women you've observed in a US church, then you are formulating your theories around RICH immigrant families not country side people. People who live in the USA, who have made the trek, are the 1% of each country's populace that can afford to live dangerously in their home country. The true female peasants from the farming villages in China are keenly aware of their sexual value and are used to living in poverty, disease and often without excess food beyond the basic staples... sometimes not even that. If you were faced with death or the death of your family, marrying the local talent would be the furthest thing from your mind.

If you don't have enough frame to keep a woman here, what do you think is going to happen when your wife moves over here? (And this is assuming the wife you found was innocent in the first place) Or will you stay in a random asian country for the rest of your life? That's a possibility sure, but I'd wager most men wouldn't take it.

More american brainwashing. How do you know the rules of the game are the same in Asia if you have never been? How do you know living in the Asian countries is worse? Personally, I would rather live in many of the 3rd world sh1t holes on Earth than exist in America's gun/thug/promiscuity culture. Life is much better living middle class in China's 3 kingdoms than ANY american city in terms of family/work opportunity for an expat. The freedom from Feminism and Leftist nut jobs more than make up for the other shortcomings. In Asia there are still only 2 accepted genders.

I can give you a first hand account of bringing my wife to the west as opposed to bringing a Mexican princess (I've done both). The Mexican gf, opted to look into ways to continue living the way her family had intended (her father was the owner of an expensive hotel) and became upset when she found that our standards were much lower than what she was used to at home. She quickly found her way into those circles here in Canada and adopted the princess mindset that was pre-programmed into her after only a short time. My peasant wife, has become disgusted with the culture and the way people treat each other and has asked when/if we can return home (China). She doesn't get along with women here and refuses to leave the house, she spends the majority of her time with my mother and father (who also came from poor families). She is currently spending time learning how to cook, clean, cut-hair and knit while working in restaurants to learn different cooking styles.

The biggest difference between the two? My wife is actively trying to have a baby so she can belong to the family while my ex-Mex was popping as many Birth Control pills as she could to avoid getting pregnant so she could pursue a marketing career abroad.

Last edited:

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Why would you date your own level or slightly above when the best is available? There is currently a 50 million woman shortage happening in China so the girls have the pick of the litter. I'm just curious though ArcBound, how long have you lived in each country that you wrote about? I've lived extensively in all 3, are you speaking from first hand experience or observations and second hand accounts? Both Korea and Japan are 1st world zones, China contains a harsh 3rd world with the super rich living in the tier 1st - 5th tier cities.

If you are basing your experience on women you've observed in a US church, then you are formulating your theories around RICH immigrant families not country side people. People who live in the USA, who have made the trek, are the 1% of each country's populace that can afford to live dangerously in their home country. The true female peasants from the farming villages in China are keenly aware of their sexual value and are used to living in poverty, disease and often without excess food beyond the basic staples... sometimes not even that. If you were faced with death or the death of your family, marrying the local talent would be the furthest thing from your mind.

More american brainwashing. How do you know the rules of the game are the same in Asia if you have never been? How do you know living in the Asian countries is worse? Personally, I would rather live in many of the 3rd world sh1t holes on Earth than exist in America's gun/thug/promiscuity culture. Life is much better living middle class in China's 3 kingdoms than ANY american city in terms of family/work opportunity for an expat. The freedom from Feminism and Leftist nut jobs more than make up for the other shortcomings. In Asia there are still only 2 accepted genders.

I can give you a first hand account of bringing my wife to the west as opposed to bringing a Mexican princess (I've done both). The Mexican gf, opted to look into ways to continue living the way her family had intended (her father was the owner of an expensive hotel) and became upset when she found that our standards were much lower than what she was used to at home. She quickly found her way into those circles here in Canada and adopted the princess mindset that was pre-programmed into her after only a short time. My peasant wife, has become disgusted with the culture and the way people treat each other and has asked when/if we can return home (China). She doesn't get along with women here and refuses to leave the house, she spends the majority of her time with my mother and father (who also came from poor families). She is currently spending time learning how to cook, clean, cut-hair and knit while working in restaurants to learn different cooking styles.

The biggest difference between the two? My wife is actively trying to have a baby so she can belong to the family while my ex-Mex was popping as many Birth Control pills as she could to avoid getting pregnant so she could pursue a marketing career abroad.
But make sure you point out that there is a difference between poor Chinese from the country side and poor Chinese from or very near a city. Seems like the ones from the country side are raised in an environment that allows them to develop and retain natural positive femininity. The kind of women worth investing in. You're a lucky guy.

I think your wife has always had to work hard to contribute to the survival of her family. Also she was raised in an environment where gender roles are very clearly established, many westerners would call that sexual discrimination or misogyny, but it's not.