Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it a bad idea to try and bang crazy women?

Would you try and have sex with an HB8 that is also an 8/10 for being an absolute nut job?

• Yes - why the hell not?

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Only if I was drunk.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Never in a million years; they lead to trouble.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

PMPed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on the fence about it, but I went on a date with this girl a while back and when people ask me about the craziest date I ever went on, I tell them about this girl. Now I've matched with her on tinder and am considering sending her a message, because she would probably be a good lay, but she is nuts for sure.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a rule no, because while there is definitely a way to not get screwed over by crazy, you are 100% guaranteed to **** it up if you try, so it's best to avoid sticking your **** in crazy

but i guess it depends on what kind of crazy are we talking, there's multiple kinds

it could run the gauntlet from:

minor OCD and excessive clinginess/neediness

to being a blue haired woman with 12 piercings who hates her father and had a 40 year old boyfriend when she was 16

to trying to kill you because she thinks you're cheating on her when she hacked your facebook and saw you messaging a cousin she didn't know you had

so just, know not to even get involved with the super crazy ones who'll ruin your life or take it away, know not to seriously date the ones whose crazy will erode your soul over time, and i guess learn to deal with the ones that have some relatively minor crazy

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a bad idea to try and bang crazy women?

If you're crazy too---then the answer is "Yes". The Joker and Harley Quinn seem to get along pretty well, don't they?

V.U.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most hot girls imo are somewhere on the crazy scale so if you never banged a girl with a red flag you might not get much action.

But pick your spots and don't fall for them.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's fine. A few rules.

Don't let her know where you live, share as few personal details as possible, and don't try and make her your GF...just bang her

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged a crazy one recently. Her brain is like a flapjack. She'd accuse me of all kinds of sh!t I didn't do or say. Had to cut her loose. Feeblemindedness, there are many females out there with FEEBLE minds. Few have strong minds. She, a single mom, also had too many moles/freckles, though her pvssy was tight surprisingly, ok t!tties. Didn't really match with her music which was young angst boy music even though she's 29. She was into vaping. I never tried it. She'd done a few drugs in the past, probably still on some.

Billtx49

Reaction score
F*ck. That. I don't care how good the sex might be, it's all very likely going to lead to a restraining order at some point.

I tried the "don't tell them where you live, work, etc." approach. This won't phase or deter a crazy b*tch at all. I had one who stalked me for years and I never even slept with her. These women will not let you walk away. They will manipulate your friends, family, friends of friends, friends of family, etc. to find you. I changed my number several times and she somehow always managed to get it and start sending me texts. I not only had to tell everyone I knew to ignore this girl, but I had to try to get these people to get the word to some people they knew that I didn't know directly. F*cking nightmare.
She sounds like a low functioning BPD or something. Bottom line, if you are not a mental health professional, don't mess with crazy if you start to see the red flags. It never ends well for the man if he gets sucked in too deep.

Last edited:

PMPed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I would say there is a strong likelihood that this chick could be something like BPD not really sure yet. This is actually kind of weird because we had talked and gone on dates before, about two years ago, and I'm talking to her on tinder and she appears to have no recollection of it. She quit talking to me when I told her that I was horny haha. anyway I just asked her what her perfect date would be and she responded and asked me what mine is. So I am going to respond and tell her the exact date that we had gone on two years ago. This is a cross between very weird and also kind of funny at the same time. I just don't really understand how she could not recognize me and it is very confusing.

PMPed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't really know about low functioning, but definitely BPD. And that's the thing, you don't always have to get in too deep to end up in a F'd up situation.

Was at a party with a buddy who had his eye on one girl, but she was throwing me a lot of signals. I blew it off because I wanted him to hook up but she kept trying. Eventually she got pissed, stood up and said "F*ck you!". I responded with, "You wish".

Ever see Me, Myself & Irene? That part where "Charlie" finally snaps in the supermarket line? I saw that sh*t in her eyes, man. Crazy b*tch charged right at me with a kitchen knife. lol. WTF?!

That movie is pretty funny, made me want to go and watch it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as you wrap it up and dont give her your number

PMPed

Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as you wrap it up and dont give her your number
Can you briefly describe to me the possible negative consequences to giving her my phone number before I do something stupid like giving her my phone number?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you briefly describe to me the possible negative consequences to giving her my phone number before I do something stupid like giving her my phone number?
there are phones that can't block numbers, and if you happen to have such a phone, you have no ability to stop someone from constantly calling and texting you, so if she feels the need to call you 27 times until you pick up, or text you every 5 minutes until you respond....

there are times/ways you can look up numbers and find out who/what they're associated with (i got a friend of mine's address like that once, it's annoying to search through google results until you find a website that has any accurate info such as a name or address)

she could also be really petty and spite you by signing you up for **** that has all sorts of dumbasses trying to sell you something calling at all hours of the day.

but if you're okay with or guarded from all that then it should be fine

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are phones that can't block numbers, and if you happen to have such a phone, you have no ability to stop someone from constantly calling and texting you, so if she feels the need to call you 27 times until you pick up, or text you every 5 minutes until you respond....

there are times/ways you can look up numbers and find out who/what they're associated with (i got a friend of mine's address like that once, it's annoying to search through google results until you find a website that has any accurate info such as a name or address)

she could also be really petty and spite you by signing you up for **** that has all sorts of dumbasses trying to sell you something calling at all hours of the day.

but if you're okay with or guarded from all that then it should be fine
what he said

it's just NEVER a good idea to give a girl your digits if you know she is crazy. There are cheap pre-paid phones you can get for this kind of thing. Just keep your real number for people you know are going to be in your life, and the other number for questionable females. You can always tell the questionable ones that you got a new phone, and give them your main number, if you ever decide to keep them around. IMO if you use the burner phone for new chicks and, when you decide to keep them around, just be honest about why the number change. It's PERFECTLY okay, on a phone number change, to let a female (essentially a stranger) know you needed to vett them before you let them in fully. they should be understanding. We live in an age of creeps and crazies.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros don't let bros **** crazy.

Think the other bad crazy things that can happen other than just the good crazy *****.

Never worth it.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love crazy... if you really know she's crazy. Sure as hell I'd try to start a sex-only thing.

If I meet a crazy girl, or arrogant, or dumb - I know immediately I would never commit to her. This eliminates any weakness that crazies usually capitalize on... it's a bit evil, but if you notice that a woman is so far beneath you - while still hot - you suddenly become superman. I've done incredibly ballsy stuff and one night stands with crazies, whereas I'm pretty average with normal girls.

That said, you'd better trust your gut. If you think she's crazy as to the point as potentially dangerous, vengeful, suicidal, whatever - uh oh.

You must NOT open up in any way, crazies are for playing only, perfect if you want to try cheesy moves from the DJ bible ;)

Serenity

Reaction score
Sex is good, I don't find it crazy good though. You're aware of the risks, you should be prepared with an action plan for all worst case scenarios. That is if you're needy enough to stick your d!ck in crazy.

I wouldn't do it.