Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Instant Attraction and The Truth about Sex

Isko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Good Post

I would like to read some examples of conversations showing exactly how you go from simple fluff to sexual talk using this mindset.

It's easy enough to ask whats your name? Or where do you live? However how do you turn that into insta-sex?

Are you simply saying "I want to put my hand up your shirt". Or what about "I'm going to take you over here and fvck you."

It would be nice to see some more detail examples.
In my experience you wouldn't say those things, because saying them like that isn't what you'd do if you thought it would work.

To put your hand up her shirt you'd just do it... But first you'd hold her hand, hug her, and otherwise touch her to get both of you comfortable with it. If she allows you to hug her, it's way more normal for your hand to go up her shirt. The speed doesn't matter; if she accepts you touching her, then she'll accept you going farther. That's why you should start with something like caressing her skin, brushing your fingers across it, holding her hand, moving closer, nuzzling, tracing your fingers around her body, etc. As you do more and more, and she allows it, you feel more and more free, because you have her implicit permission.

You still have to start somewhere, though. You have to risk rejection, and risk being seen as a creep. This is where confidence comes into play. Just act like you think they are gonna like it (and are attracted to you), even if you aren't sure inside.

I've done a lot of pushing barriers, and it's always exciting to realize that a lot of girls will let you do things you would not have expected. I'm sure I still have imaginary barriers in my head... But much fewer than before. I'm more at a point where I do something based on whether she and I will enjoy it, rather than just being amazed that she'll ALLOW me to do it.

In my experience it's more about having this feeling where you just feel like you and the girl are drawn to one another. Or at least the feeling that she might like you and you have to give it a chance. You'll always have those 2 sides: Is she attracted, or isn't she? You'll never know until you find out for yourself. You can look at any relationship in a positive, "of course she's into me" way, or a negative, "of course she's not into me" way. Just choose the positive one and run with it. The less she shows you that she's into you, the scarier it will be, but a lot of the time they ARE into you and you had no idea.

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isko said:
In my experience you wouldn't say those things, because saying them like that isn't what you'd do if you thought it would work.

To put your hand up her shirt you'd just do it... But first you'd hold her hand, hug her, and otherwise touch her to get both of you comfortable with it. If she allows you to hug her, it's way more normal for your hand to go up her shirt. The speed doesn't matter; if she accepts you touching her, then she'll accept you going farther. That's why you should start with something like caressing her skin, brushing your fingers across it, holding her hand, moving closer, nuzzling, tracing your fingers around her body, etc. As you do more and more, and she allows it, you feel more and more free, because you have her implicit permission.

You still have to start somewhere, though. You have to risk rejection, and risk being seen as a creep. This is where confidence comes into play. Just act like you think they are gonna like it (and are attracted to you), even if you aren't sure inside.

I've done a lot of pushing barriers, and it's always exciting to realize that a lot of girls will let you do things you would not have expected. I'm sure I still have imaginary barriers in my head... But much fewer than before. I'm more at a point where I do something based on whether she and I will enjoy it, rather than just being amazed that she'll ALLOW me to do it.

In my experience it's more about having this feeling where you just feel like you and the girl are drawn to one another. Or at least the feeling that she might like you and you have to give it a chance. You'll always have those 2 sides: Is she attracted, or isn't she? You'll never know until you find out for yourself. You can look at any relationship in a positive, "of course she's into me" way, or a negative, "of course she's not into me" way. Just choose the positive one and run with it. The less she shows you that she's into you, the scarier it will be, but a lot of the time they ARE into you and you had no idea.
SO TRUE.
Two events that made me realize this.
First was my school's homecoming dance. My date had stepped off the dance floor to take a break so I went over to some other girl, a 7, and gestured to dance. She nodded, I put my hands on her waist, and she immediately grabbed them and put them so high up on her inner thighs that I could feel her thong. My synapses on girls not being sexual rewrote themselves on the spot.
Second was a JCC nightclub party a few nights ago where I only knew a few people (my HC date was one of them, go figure). I just went in supremely confident and it must've showed because I danced with at least 15 girls really sexually (hands under skirts, etc. hands were definitely busy) and man did they love it. The further I went the harder they grinded, started grabbing my jeans, running their fingers through their hair and so on. One chick (8) I was dancing with I just spun around, looked into her eyes for a second, and then we were making out like crazy in the middle of the dance floor. Afterward she goes "I swear I don't usually hook up with random guys..." and I almost died laughing inside because I never thought I'd ever hear those words directed at me. But it all worked because I (non-verbally, but still) told her what we were going to do, and didn't leave any room for disagreement.
Interestingly, the dominance thing can work with guys too. When some other guy was dancing with the girl I wanted (the 8 I made out with) I went and danced with a girl right next to them. As soon as the song ended, I told the guy we were switching girls. He challenged me for about half a second and then just left; the girl was practically dripping when I got behind her :p

Another highlight of the night: ran into some shy insecure guy early on in the night, yelled at him to just dance with someone and gestured at a cute girl nearby, and he said she had just turned him down. I yelled "Who cares!? There's easily another sixty girls on the dancefloor! Go find another one!" Clapped him on the back and went on my way. Later, I saw him dancing with my old homecoming date :D and when I talked to him at the end of the night he had this spark in his eye. The kid is never going to forget that night.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP explain more because I have done this unconsciously and it has worked MOST of the time before. How does one imply value and power and control?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you break this paragraph down? I think I understood most of it but what confirmation

Implied social value is basically your projection of how you expect others to react to your presence. Do not confuse it with confidence or self esteem, which is the understanding of your potential and the projection of your self worth, respectively. The reason it's called implied social value is because whatever social value you have is entirely a product of your implications. In simpler terms, you can only get a high social value by implying a high social value, and unfortunately, your implied social value will generally be congruent with the social value you're used to having (this is why some people go years without getting laid, yet once they're in a relationship it's so easy for them to find opportunities to cheat). That said, it is entirely possible to consciously change your projections.
What if a guy social value is not getting a lot of chicks....is what this paragraph is saying is to imply like you get a lot of chicks and they do what you want, so the girl you are talking to know should do almost anything you want because you believe it and have no ounce of doubt about it?

Mikesnm

Reaction score
It means that the question of non-compliance from a girl doesn't even enter in. This can't be a thing you are doing... it's simply reality. "I need you to do so and so. This is what I want, and it's perfectly okay (and its kind of required) for you to do it." No doubt from you, not one tiny particle of doubt is in you, whatsoever. You would actually be surprised if she refused. It's like "why wouldn't you go to my place? It's normal, I'm being honest, and it's what should happen, period."
Whoever's reality is stronger, becomes reality for both of you.
Remember that.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some truth to this thread as far as the attitude you want to maintain... but anyone who says they regularly bed girls within a half hour of meeting them is seriously full of crap. The only ones dumber are the ones who believe it

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
There is some truth to this thread as far as the attitude you want to maintain... but anyone who says they regularly bed girls within a half hour of meeting them is seriously full of crap. The only ones dumber are the ones who believe it
QFT :D

that said, OP is still spot on. women react positively to projection of authority, WHEN IT IS NOT AGGRESSIVE OR RUDE. otherwise they just think you are a moron, jerk or wannabe badass, and leave you on the spot. an example of this projection of authority is in indiana jones or the james bond movies. i say they grasp the meaning of it quite well.
my experience: if you are not disgustingly ugly, and you gave good inner game, you WILL succeed. not every time, and not in 1/2 an hour, but frequently enough to be ok.
what i also saw is that women who are somehow under your authority (employee or whatever), they like you better, and almost expect you to be assertive.

i'm not saying to go out and act bossy (hehe) out of the blue, that will be awkward, and you have to have that genuine attitude to project that feeling. for this you NEED inner game, else you will be just a freak acting up.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
Why does it have to take longer than an hour? Because that's what the movies and TV shows and society has conditioned you to believe?

Have you not considered the fact that many of the girls you speak with actually want you to fuck them? Go figure. Perhaps I can fuck girls in less than an hour because I'm a man who doesn't have time for bullshit protocol when I can easily tell a girl is interested. But if you'd rather dick around with antiquated social formalities, then by all means knock yourself out.

kant

Reaction score
dbot said:
Why does it have to take longer than an hour? Because that's what the movies and TV shows and society has conditioned you to believe?

Have you not considered the fact that many of the girls you speak with actually want you to fuck them? Go figure. Perhaps I can fuck girls in less than an hour because I'm a man who doesn't have time for bullshit protocol when I can easily tell a girl is interested. But if you'd rather dick around with antiquated social formalities, then by all means knock yourself out.
dbot I've been going over your posts to gain new perspective--this thread in particular is one of the most advanced things I've read on game. I'd consider myself intermediate, I have regulars and lay maybe 2-3 new girls a month (and honestly don't approach that often). I don't doubt your quick lays at all, as I've had several meet-to-lays in 5-10 minutes before. In a way it's easier because the frame of the interaction is sexual from the start.

However I'm interested in getting more consistency, especially with girls in the 8-10 range. Your methods seem great for that, especially since I live next to a major university, but I haven't done much approaching in the daytime at all. Eight years ago you wrote a post, "How to meet women and f*ck them in a half hour". Do you still follow this basic structure? I'm wondering if you've updated your methods at all, and if so how and why.

Thanks, appreciate any help
kant

Mikesnm

Reaction score
Harsh, dbot. But its true. Once I read your stuff, I realized that I was the limiting factor, not these girls. Once I let that belief fly away, I was able to move in nicely, and get it going.. under an hour. Like a dance really... look for signals, assume its cool, and just glide her to bed.

Mikesnm

Reaction score
Being powerful will not work on every girl. BUT when you really get to talk to the ones that it doesn't work on, you find that these are the girls who have a truly powerful man in their lives. Not some macho idiot, but not some wimp; a confident, powerful male guiding them. So, your power just doesn't work with them. It can't.
But, all the others that are just looking for someone with power, and when they find him, its play time.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right that no single "tip" is guaranteed to work on everyone. The guys with the most success are always the ones who can recognize the subtleties in people. What makes a girl tick? What excites her? What drives her? What scares her or makes her insecure? Can you answer these questions just by observing her body language, or how she dresses, or how she wears her hair?

Can you feel her sexual energy? Can you tell how fast her heart is beating? Can you sense how long it's been since she's had a good fuck, or how badly she needs one?

She's longing for something... do you know what it is? Does she need a man to dominate her... to 'take advantage' of her and fuck her purely out of lust? A lot of women need this, whether they realize it or not. But maybe she needs someone to sweep her off her feet and take her on an adventure full of romance and passion.

The better you can pick up on these details, the less you have to rely on any specific strategy. You just give her what she needs.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This... this is powerful information! I've recently been on a very dry spell since April of this year, and ever since summer started, I was like **** it, I ain't gonna be bothered with even trying to game girls anymore, I'm just gonna improve myself. But after reading this??? This is powerful! I'm going to have to give this a try sometime! I'm still not worried about girls, though. Improvement comes first!

Reaction score
depends upon what sort of girl you WANT, what sort you "settle-for" and her likewise. Women have a LOT of social programming. A lot of that programming is based upon fear of pregnancy, fear of abandonment by a man after she has kid(s) with him, etc. A lot of it is subconcious, so availability of other support, birth control, etc, often has little or nothing to do with how she responds to a given man. She can have had a bad day, or a bad evening and NOBODY can have her, man. Not THAT night. She may well be feeling revengeful, melancholy, or whatever and just went to that place (where you see her) to let off steam, meet somebody who didn't show (yet). God knows what.