Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Infighting

B

BlueAlpha1

Stupid. One is born Muslim, just as one is born Jewish. Religion shares a cultural element that is passed down from generation to generation.
Garbage.

The 2 year old born in Saudi Arabia is not a practicing Muslim. He doesn't willingly pray 5 times a day or fight infidels. One can choose to remain a Muslim at 18. One is born a Mexican the second they exit the womb and can never change that.

If you don't see the difference between Mexicans and Muslims, you're a very silly man.

Yea, like Judge Curiel?
The Daily News is a far left, click-baiting, disgraced rag that quote-mines to get guys like you into a race frenzy. You get an F for lacking credible sources.

No spin. Trump wasn't talking about only drug cartels. DOG WHISTLE
Yes, he was. The comment that got everyone in a fit of rage was deliberately taken out of context. Donald Trump is a lot of things - a racist isn't one of them.

But to you a racist is any white person who doesn't pay a 70% reparations tax each check.

I'm not apologizing for ****. You hate Muslims. Own it.
I was giving you a chance to save face after I separated your jaw from your face, but suit yourself.

How about this? I despite Islam. No ifs, ands or buts about it. I judge Muslims based on their level of adherence to the religion. Maajid Nawaz and Ayan Hirsi Ali are amazing people but terrible Muslims.

Then maybe you should stop invading Muslim countries for oil.
Is US imperialism why ISIS beheads Japanese tourists? Is this why Iran hangs its own citizens from cranes? Is this why France is getting hit by the hundreds of civilians once a month?

You're the last person to lecture anyone on morality. You disagree with universal health care, living wages, and the concept that all men are created equal.
You must have been the antagonist of the book "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them"

I am a true liberal who is for a healthcare plan even cheaper than Obamacare, for a spike in the minimum wage, and yes, all men are equal - including standards of accountability. That's the one you don't like. Get it through your head. I'm a liberal, but we seem far apart on the spectrum because you're a Marxist.

So you're linking people of color to barbarians. Look at your racism on display for everyone to see. Just own it. We'd have more respect for you if you did. Own your white nationalism.
Despicable quote mining. Shame on you.

These barbarians HAPPEN to be people of color, just like the KKK was when it existed 60 years ago. It isn't their skin color, in the case of Muslims it is their religion. But to you, if one has dark skin he can do no wrong.

So you're OK with white people dying because there is always another "root cause". Dylan Roof kills blacks in a church? White nationalism. A Muslim runs over 84 people screaming "Allahu Akbar" and "he didn't eat pork"

Now THAT is racism.

If Islamophobia not a thing, why are you so scared to let "millions of radical Muslims in here." ??
Islamophobia doesn't refer to Muslims at all. It's a brilliant propaganda term designed to protect the IDEAS in Islam from scrutiny - like Sharia law, apostasy laws, oppression of women, and oppression of religious minorities. It has nothing to do with the people adhering to it. It's called "Islamism" and "creeping theocracy". Unlike Jihadists, these people don't use violence to impose Islam. They use propaganda.

A phobia is an IRRATIONAL fear or aversion to something.

Islam demands you stone gays, cut the hands off thieves, women must be covered, and all non-Muslims must pay a tax or die. It is not irrational to fear these things.

But yes, rest assured. I am against letting the refugees in here because they are burning Europe to the ground. I am sure you are for the ethnic cleansing of white people and Europe, but for me, it's self-preservation.

Blah blah blah means you just got your face smashed to the pavement again.

No, 326 whites were killed by police last year, by far the most of anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BlueAlpha1

So, you have no examples of BLM or the Nation of Islam doing this to white people, yet you claim they are worse? Go figure.
Maybe not worse, but certainly more dangerous in 2016.

You show me a 70 year photo of a lynching, I'll show you a 1 week old photo of Gavin Long praising Micah X and referencing his religion, which we know what it was don't we?

Gavin-Eugene-Long-tweet-2.jpg

I ASKED IF YOU SUPPORT THE SHOOTINGS OR NOT. DO YOU?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sir (confirming I'm a woman), why won't you address Trump lying to you at least 21 times in his "great" speech? Hmmm? Is your self-esteem that low?
Because saying "Hillary sucks" 21 times is true enough.

So, just to be sure: EyeBRollin called bigneil racist 120135 times, but will she call BLM racist? Will she call the Sniper racist? Will she disavow the Dallas or Baton Rouge shootings?

For examples of BLM shooting white people, see 7/7/2016 Dallas. Dying is dying. We don't need people to burn them to feel equal. If that were true, you owe 10,000 cases of Doritos.

Regarding lies: "The release of Democratic National Committee emails by WikiLeaks Friday reveals that DNC officials planned anti-Donald Trump protests.

In multiple emails, DNC officials signed off and acknowledged the existence of two anti-Donald Trump protests in South Bend, IN and Billings, MT. The release of nearly 20,000 emails is the first in a WikiLeaks “Hillary Leaks”"

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/leaked-emails-show-dnc-officials-planned-anti-trump-protests/#ixzz4FM0oqdQ8

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Regarding the "21 facts" - this was the best list that source (Politico) came up with.
Subtitled: Why EyeBRollin didn't list the actual "lies" but kept referring to them, unlike Congressman Gowdy who, when interviewing the FBI Director about Hillary's lies, made them clear

1) Most of the $19 Trillion debt (10/19 or 52%) was amassed before Obama was President!

Yes, but we had 43 other Presidents. Obama doesn't get to have half of the debt. Those buying into this nonsense are the ones who want blacks to have half of all jobs even though they only represent 1/8th of the population. And those who claim blacks should get half of all food stamps and should get to murder half of all cops without us pointing out an 800% trend.

2) ISIS is Bush's fault.
Sorry, but Obama oversaw 8/13ths of the war.

3) Trump said "We have no system to vet refugees"
Sorry, we don't count TSA baggage scanners and NSA recording Facebook and cell phone use as Ellis Island. No TB, no Zika, no HIV, no Ebola thank you. As you whine about f*cking Measles vaccines for school kids.

4) Cutting taxes would only benefit the people at the top
Yes. Those are the people who run the companies we work for. Shocker: having some citizens with more buying power than Aunt Jemina with an EBT card actually benefits society.

5) He said Hillary never committed much bigger crimes than "getting away with such an egregious crime" as her private email servers and years of leaking secrets.
We agree there, that was a bald-faced lie. Hillary committed much worse crimes than that. Getting people killed in Bengazi for example. Also, see Clinton Murders (a term famous since the 1990's).

(They only listed 5 because the rest were even weaker).

Try comparing those 5 "lies" to the ones outlined above regarding Hillary Clinton lying to Congress.

source: http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/21/donald-told-21-fact-checked-proven-lies-acceptance-speech.html

But maybe EyeBRollin can show us a list of all 21 "lies" in a format consistent with the 89 Clinton Murders. For example:

Of these 89 deaths the causes break out as follows :

Clinton Associate Deaths, Cause, Incidents

59 Plane Crashes 12
13 Murders 13
10 Suicides 10
04 Waco Assault 01
03 Accidents 03

Last edited: