Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Infighting

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've been a member of SoSuave.net for nearly 10 years now, and I've never seen so much infighting or tension based on racial issues.

It's important for everyone to realize that this is happening deliberately by our Government. They are directly causing tension between whites and black (BLM), Americans and Mexicans (immigration), the West versus the Middle East (endless war), Christianity and Muslims (Islamophobia), heterosexuals and homosexuals (Transgender bathrooms), Liberals and Conservatives (Censorship) and men and women (Feminism). Meanwhile, those whining about slavery don't seem to care that their goods are made by slaves in China. Those whining about "rights" don't seem to care that our First, Second, Fourth and Tenth Amendments are under attack. Meanwhile, the housing market is pricing everyone into the poor house.

The Government is doing this by printing money (causing inflation) and using the legally counterfeit bills to force these groups to integrate in ways guaranteed to cause tension, mainly by taxing one to pay for the other, and rubbing it in their faces. This is funded by our central banking system, which is the root of the welfare/warfare state. Sadly, those on the receiving end of the charity choose to support the beast and to blame the people the money is siphoned from, mostly straight, white, Christian males, even at the cost of society itself.

At the current pace, this is guaranteed to descent into chaos. We have $18 Trillion in debt with compounded interest. Bringing more foreigners isn't going to pay this off. Giving all the money to women isn't going to pay this off.

We all have one common enemy, the private, for-profit central banks like the Federal Reserve bank, that is neither Federal nor is there any Reserve.

When the debt comes due and the SHTF, when the EBT cards are shut off, when the welfare payments stop coming, we'll all be out in the street. None of us will care who is black and who is white and who is yellow, we'll care about who is collecting firewood and who is building a shelter, and who is shooting at us. And you can bet you'll need to be a strong, well-prepared and heavily armed person to survive.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People whining about slavery are choosing to learn "selective history". What I mean by that is they are isolating one incident that happened without learning history as a whole.

Most people have no idea about the Barbary Slave Trade, which was going on at the same time as the African Slave Trade. Over one million white Europeans were kidnapped by raiding pirates and forced into slavery in northern Africa. In some cases entire coastline cities and villages were abandoned due to these raids. So black people captured white people and forced them into slavery. Can't say I've ever heard Europeans complain their ancestors from 300 years ago were forced into slavery.

Why doesn't anyone talk about this? It simply gets swept under the rug because it doesn't fit the narrative they want to write. Historians, politicians, people with axes to grind.

It should also be mentioned that slavery goes back to pre-biblical times and has and still does exist today. Ironically enough, some of the worst slavery today exists in Africa, which also ironically is where the European colonists learned it from, as the slave trade was thriving in Africa long before they got there.

The point I am making isn't that what happened in the US with slavery was OK, it most certainly wasn't. The point I'm making is that this wasn't an isolated incident of slavery, it was simply part of the long history of slavery and was going on in numerous other places as well before, during and after slavery in the US.

If you want to learn history, then learn history. Don't cherry pick what you want to learn because it fits the story you want to tell or learn half-truths like they teach in school. Schools are some of the WORST places to learn history...they tell what they want you to know while ignoring other important information so you grow up brainwashed into thinking one way about what happened without knowing all the information.

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a member of SoSuave.net for nearly 10 years now, and I've never seen so much infighting or tension based on racial issues.

It's important for everyone to realize that this is happening deliberately by our Government. They are directly causing tension between whites and black (BLM), Americans and Mexicans (immigration), the West versus the Middle East (endless war), Christianity and Muslims (Islamophobia), heterosexuals and homosexuals (Transgender bathrooms), Liberals and Conservatives (Censorship) and men and women (Feminism). Meanwhile, those whining about slavery don't seem to care that their goods are made by slaves in China. Those whining about "rights" don't seem to care that our First, Second, Fourth and Tenth Amendments are under attack. Meanwhile, the housing market is pricing everyone into the poor house.
Meh, whatever

Most of this stuff has no real impact on your life, the rest you can't do anything about anyways. But I get it, you like the drama. The news makes it feel urgent and relevant, you want to talk about it and stir the pot. I just think you're taking it too seriously

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, just read an article last night on Rense.com about Anonymous hacking the federal reserve and they will be uploading what they found. Apparently the federal reserve has stocks in several corporations and if printing up fake (fiat)? Money to prob up the US, Asian and Euro markets.....

I do agree with what most of Bigniel has posted, I wish people would be more awaken to what is going on right before their eyes, they are too lazy to think and brush it off as a "conspiracy theory"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to people with different perspectives instead of telling them they are wrong.

It's important for everyone to realize that this is happening deliberately by our Government.
Rich elites bribe the government. Corruption is legal, per the recent Citizen's United ruling.

They are directly causing tension between whites and black (BLM),
That tension has been there since blacks were dragged over on slave ships.

Americans and Mexicans (immigration),
There is no conflict between Americans and Mexicans.

the West versus the Middle East (endless war),
started and perpetuated by the U.S. Government.

Christianity and Muslims (Islamophobia),
Bigots have Islamophobia. Muslims don't care about Christians. They just want to live normal lives.

heterosexuals and homosexuals (Transgender bathrooms),
Homosexuals don't care about heterosexuals. They just want to live normal lives. But you're confusing issues here.

Liberals and Conservatives (Censorship) and men and women (Feminism).
It's all in your head, dude.

Meanwhile, those whining about slavery don't seem to care that their goods are made by slaves in China.
Neither do you. Americans just want to consume cheap ****.

Those whining about "rights" don't seem to care that our First, Second, Fourth and Tenth Amendments are under attack.
Kind of like how Obama took our guns in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and wait...... oh nvm.

Meanwhile, the housing market is pricing everyone into the poor house.
Your wages just aren't keeping pace.

The Government is doing this by printing money (causing inflation)
It's been doing that since its inception. There is no economic growth without inflation.

and using the legally counterfeit bills to force these groups to integrate in ways guaranteed to cause tension, mainly by taxing one to pay for the other, and rubbing it in their faces. This is funded by our central banking system, which is the root of the welfare/warfare state. Sadly, those on the receiving end of the charity choose to support the beast and to blame the people the money is siphoned from, mostly straight, white, Christian males, even at the cost of society itself.
You have quite the imagination.

At the current pace, this is guaranteed to descent into chaos. We have $18 Trillion in debt with compounded interest.
The national debt has been "unsustainable" ever since the New Deal passed and gave Seniors Social Security. Funny how this "ticking time bomb" has been ticking for 80 years.

Bringing more foreigners isn't going to pay this off. Giving all the money to women isn't going to pay this off.
If only national debt were like a credit card.

We all have one common enemy, the private, for-profit central banks like the Federal Reserve bank, that is neither Federal nor is there any Reserve.

Sounds like something from a nutter website.

When the debt comes due and the SHTF, when the EBT cards are shut off, when the welfare payments stop coming, we'll all be out in the street.
I have a hunch you were whining about the debt 7 years (and $8 trillion) ago. When exactly is the national debt due? When do we make the first payment?

None of us will care who is black and who is white and who is yellow, we'll care about who is collecting firewood and who is building a shelter, and who is shooting at us. And you can bet you'll need to be a strong, well-prepared and heavily armed person to survive.
LOL.

How did this thread even get into Don Juan Discussion forum? Turn off the TV, get off the hatriot blogs, and go spin some more plates. These fantasies in your head aren't healthy. Meet new women.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why doesn't anyone talk about this? It simply gets swept under the rug because it doesn't fit the narrative they want to write. Historians, politicians, people with axes to grind.
It doesn't get talked about because it doesn't have any geopolitical parallels with today. White Europeans were not on the receiving end of global imperialism. That's really what it comes down to. Slavery was also just one piece of the puzzle.

It should also be mentioned that slavery goes back to pre-biblical times and has and still does exist today. Ironically enough, some of the worst slavery today exists in Africa, which also ironically is where the European colonists learned it from, as the slave trade was thriving in Africa long before they got there.

The point I am making isn't that what happened in the US with slavery was OK, it most certainly wasn't.
The point I'm making is that this wasn't an isolated incident of slavery, it was simply part of the long history of slavery and was going on in numerous other places as well before, during and after slavery in the US.
So what? You're basically deflecting the effects of American slavery then prefacing the implicit argument by first saying slavery is not okay. That's a double-negative.

"Slavery is not okay, but here's where it happened too...."

If you want to learn history, then learn history. Don't cherry pick what you want to learn because it fits the story you want to tell or learn half-truths like they teach in school. Schools are some of the WORST places to learn history...they tell what they want you to know while ignoring other important information so you grow up brainwashed into thinking one way about what happened without knowing all the information.
History is written by the victors, which has been White, Christian, Eurocentric men throughout the last 500 or so years. The history taught in schools in all Western countries is taught through that lens.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't get talked about because it doesn't have any geopolitical parallels with today. White Europeans were not on the receiving end of global imperialism. That's really what it comes down to. Slavery was also just one piece of the puzzle.
Throughout history a lot of fvcked up stuff has happened to a lot of groups of people. Every person can point to something in their ancestral history that was fvcked up and use it an excuse if they wanted to. For instance, my mother's ancestors came over here with nothing but the clothes on their back because they were being starved to death during the Great Potato Famine in Ireland. And when they got here, they found signs in the windows of most businesses that said "Irish Need Not Apply". Very hard to find a job, people hated them, and they were attacked for being Irish. When's the last time you heard an Irish person bring that up as a reason for their position in life? Probably never.

People make their own decisions in life. If they choose to make bad ones, don't blame something that happened 300 years ago, that's just plain Bullsh!t and a copout.

So what? You're basically deflecting the effects of American slavery then prefacing the implicit argument by first saying slavery is not okay. That's a double-negative.

"Slavery is not okay, but here's where it happened too...."
I'm simply pointing out that slavery has existed in some form throughout human history. What happened in the US was not some isolated event as much as many would like us to believe. It was around long before it happened, was going on in other places while it was happening and is STILL going on after it ended. In fact, when I lived in Columbus, OH, there was a large Somalian population and a police officer told me one of the big problems is they bring their slaves over with them and force them to work in their stores for free illegally, and they don't understand why they can't do that when they are told its not legal here.

History is written by the victors, which has been White, Christian, Eurocentric men throughout the last 500 or so years. The history taught in schools in all Western countries is taught through that lens.
That is true, but what actually happened is there to learn for people who want to learn it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throughout history a lot of fvcked up stuff has happened to a lot of groups of people. Every person can point to something in their ancestral history that was fvcked up and use it an excuse if they wanted to. For instance, my mother's ancestors came over here with nothing but the clothes on their back because they were being starved to death during the Great Potato Famine in Ireland. And when they got here, they found signs in the windows of most businesses that said "Irish Need Not Apply". Very hard to find a job, people hated them, and they were attacked for being Irish. When's the last time you heard an Irish person bring that up as a reason for their position in life? Probably never.
So what? Irish were not American slaves.

People make their own decisions in life. If they choose to make bad ones, don't blame something that happened 300 years ago, that's just plain Bullsh!t and a copout.
The effects of slavery disappeared in 1864?

I'm simply pointing out that slavery has existed in some form throughout human history. What happened in the US was not some isolated event as much as many would like us to believe. It was around long before it happened, was going on in other places while it was happening and is STILL going on after it ended. In fact, when I lived in Columbus, OH, there was a large Somalian population and a police officer told me one of the big problems is they bring their slaves over with them and force them to work in their stores for free illegally, and they don't understand why they can't do that when they are told its not legal here.
I'm simply pointing out that everyone knows that, and how it existed in other parts of the world is irrelevant to how American slavery affected American history over the last 400 years. No one said it was "isolated," but we ironically practiced isolationism until we were dragged into wars.

That is true, but what actually happened is there to learn for people who want to learn it.
No, what is written in history books is the prevailing narrative of the victor. American history textbooks used in American schools are not written by people of color; they are written through the lens of White, Christian, heterosexual men.

An anology is our fellow George Zimmerman. The only people who knew what happened that night were him and Trayvohn. The narrative that prevails is the account of the victor, which is the one who survived the altercation.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The effects of slavery disappeared in 1864?
Last time I checked, slavery had nothing to do with:

1) Parents who are divorced and/or having kids where the Mom might not even know who the Dad is/teen Mom's, etc
2) Parents who don't have any parenting skills
3) Parents who allow their children to not do their schoolwork
4) Kids that would rather hang out on the street corner/play basketball/football/shoot dice/watch TV all day/play videogames than pick up a book/go online and learn something
5) Parents who accept their situation in life instead of doing anything about it(going back to school, etc)
6) A culture that embraces rap stars, sports stars, drug selling, gang life, etc and shuns learning, education, and knowledge.

And before you say what do I know about any of this, let me say that I grew up in a poorer, nearly all black neighborhood as a kid and saw things first hand(I was one of 3 white kids in the neighborhood). My parents didn't have a lot of money but they made sure I knew that if you wanted something in life you have to work hard and earn it and placed a large value on education. I started delivering papers when I was 12. To be fair, the above isn't just a black issue, there are plenty of white people with similar problems. More than anything its a problem with people who don't understand what's important when raising a child, and unfortunately it seems that poor areas are the ones who exemplify this the most. But, I suppose that might be why they were poor because they are simply repeating a process they saw growing up.

I worked at rent-to-own places for 13 years that were in crappy areas of the city where I interacted with people all day long and we talked about lots of different things. Until people realize that the decisions you make when you are 10,11,12 years old have long lasting and far reaching effects on the remainder of your life that shape and determine what you become, nothing will change. Stop blaming something that happened 300 years ago, and start holding people accountable for the decisions they make.

The world doesn't owe anyone ANYTHING. People need to stop looking for government handouts and start holding themselves accountable for the actions, decisions and choices they've made over the course of their life. You can make all the excuses you want to make, but excuses don't get us anywhere in life. They are simply monuments of nothingness that lead to a bridge to nowhere.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still some effects of slavery trickling down, but nothing can be done about it. The key is to understand your position, the problems and difficulties you will face, and to take responsibility for your life, your actions. You don't have to be one of the ones affected by the past, I know there will be some nuicances in our society, but things have improved a lot, and if you live in the right area it won't be a problem at all. So much is possible if you work for it.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares.
It's politics.

Only thing to worry about is how people now prefers texting to talking, robots to humans, having everything right now (including kids for those in babymaking mode).

Millenial or people my age (27) want easy relationship or the next "body" but will break up at the first fight.

Oh and that even if we sexually open society... we have no relationships and even worst less sex than our parents (according to USA survey)

Yes, Winners make the future for better or worst.

Focus should be on you and your surrounding

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything's okay in my world. I'm sure it's scary for an under-employed, AFC, white man that listens to Rush Limbaugh, Donald Trump, and Fox News all day.

Read a book and spin more plates.
I read almost everyday, but I am not oblivious to what is going on around me. As far as voting I don't vote, and if I did it wouldn't be Trump

B

BlueAlpha1

Listen to people with different perspectives instead of telling them they are wrong.

Rich elites bribe the government. Corruption is legal, per the recent Citizen's United ruling.

That tension has been there since blacks were dragged over on slave ships.

There is no conflict between Americans and Mexicans.

started and perpetuated by the U.S. Government.

Bigots have Islamophobia. Muslims don't care about Christians. They just want to live normal lives.

Homosexuals don't care about heterosexuals. They just want to live normal lives. But you're confusing issues here.

It's all in your head, dude.

Neither do you. Americans just want to consume cheap ****.

Kind of like how Obama took our guns in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and wait...... oh nvm.

Your wages just aren't keeping pace.

It's been doing that since its inception. There is no economic growth without inflation.

You have quite the imagination.

The national debt has been "unsustainable" ever since the New Deal passed and gave Seniors Social Security. Funny how this "ticking time bomb" has been ticking for 80 years.

If only national debt were like a credit card.

Sounds like something from a nutter website.

I have a hunch you were whining about the debt 7 years (and $8 trillion) ago. When exactly is the national debt due? When do we make the first payment?

LOL.

How did this thread even get into Don Juan Discussion forum? Turn off the TV, get off the hatriot blogs, and go spin some more plates. These fantasies in your head aren't healthy. Meet new women.
There is no such thing as Islamophobia. Muslims want to subjugate the world. Christianity reformed 100 years ago. Islam is spreading terrorism in 100 countries currently and out of sick racism you claim solidarity with anyone on the basis of non-whiteness. Whiteness or the lack thereof is the beginning, middle, and end of how and why you apply your standards of morality. "Brown-skinned Muslims committing atrocities worldwide? But white people!!!" You embarrassed yourself in the other thread by defending black crime, but this Islamophobia lie takes the cake. You're literally wrong about everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read almost everyday, but I am not oblivious to what is going on around me. As far as voting I don't vote, and if I did it wouldn't be Trump
Good, that makes you smarter than half the dimwads in this country.

There is no such thing as Islamophobia. Muslims want to subjugate the world.
Evidence? Where is your evidence of such a claim?

Christianity reformed 100 years ago. Islam is spreading terrorism in 100 countries currently and out of sick racism you claim solidarity with anyone on the basis of non-whiteness. Whiteness or the lack thereof is the beginning, middle, and end of how and why you apply your standards of morality. "Brown-skinned Muslims committing atrocities worldwide? But white people!!!" You embarrassed yourself in the other thread by defending black crime, but this Islamophobia lie takes the cake. You're literally wrong about everything.
Terrorism is White Christian men in white robes hanging black folks by the neck on American soil. That's terrorism. Terrorism is not women and children retaliating to our corrupt government raiding their country for oil profits.

B

BlueAlpha1

Evidence? Where is your evidence of such a claim?
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015

2,865 terror attacks committed by Muslims in 53 countries...in 2015 alone.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...t-ISIS-Daesh-28000-killed-by-jihadis-Brussels

28,000 Muslim terror attacks since the turn of the century.

Can you not understand that Muslims on 9/11 almost matched 50 years of terrorism by the Klan? Can you not get that through your thick racist skull? You're not too much of a coward to address these numbers without posting a picture of a scarecrow, are you?

Terrorism is White Christian men in white robes hanging black folks by the neck on American soil. That's terrorism. Terrorism is not women and children retaliating to our corrupt government raiding their country for oil profits.
That was terrorism in 1920. Terrorism in 2016 is Black Lives Matter unloading 15 bullets into a police officer's head, or shooting two of them eating lunch in their squad car.

Terrorism in 2016 is a BLM sympathizing terrorist killing two teens in Detroit for being white and laughing about it in court.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/22/detroit-man-who-murdered-two-white-teens-declares-/

Your sick and twisted solidarity with all things non-white is very disturbing. Seek professional help from your local diversity trainer.

Last edited by a moderator:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015

2,865 terror attacks committed by Muslims in 53 countries...in 2015 alone.
Most of those were against other Muslims. Your claim was that Muslims are trying to conquer the world. Evidence?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...t-ISIS-Daesh-28000-killed-by-jihadis-Brussels

28,000 Muslim terror attacks since the turn of the century.

Can you not understand that Muslims on 9/11 almost matched 50 years of terrorism by the Klan? Can you not get that through your thick racist skull?
9/11 was an inside job.

Yes indeed, that was terrorism in 1920. Terrorism is 2016 is Black Lives Matter unloading bullets into random police officers

Terrorism in 2016 is a BLM sympathizing terrorist killing two teens in Detroit for being white.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/22/detroit-man-who-murdered-two-white-teens-declares-/
That's an anecdotal fallacy. Where's the data?

You are a very sick person. By diminishing the epidemic of global Jihad and black supremacy that for 50 years vastly trump any manifestation of white terrorism we've seen, you have the blood of the victims of jihadists and BLM terrorists on your hands...
What the hell is black supremacy? Blacks are taking over the world too, huh? Better grab your gun before Obama takes it :)

B

BlueAlpha1

Most of those were against other Muslims. Your claim was that Muslims are trying to conquer the world. Evidence?
Muslims don't get along with anyone. They're fighting Christians in Europe, Jews in Israel, Buddhists in Myanmar, Hindus at the Pakistani/Indian border, and atheism is illegal in Saudi Arabia. Read the charters of any one of these groups. Better yet, read a statement from a "diplomatic" Muslim group in America.

Pointing out the victims are other Muslims doesn't help your argument. They're subjugating their own people based on very strict interpretations of the religion.

“If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land”

- Mustafa Carroll, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch.

"Contrary to popular misconception, Islam does not mean peace but rather means submission to the commands of Allah alone. Therefore, Muslims do not believe in the concept of freedom of expression, as their speech and actions are determined by divine revelation and not based on people's desires."

- Anjem Choudary, founder of ISLAM4UK and renowned British Muslim

9/11 was an inside job.
You make a statement like this without credible citations and go demanding evidence from me at every turn? Hypocrite.

By the way, no it wasn't. It was Muslims.

That's an anecdotal fallacy. Where's the data?
I'm giving you specific examples. In the other thread I gave you hard data about interracial crime, and you gave me some vague double-talk about proximity.

What the hell is black supremacy? Blacks are taking over the world too, huh? Better grab your gun before Obama takes it :)
Black supremacy is The Nation of Islam and it's 50,000 members. It's Black Lives Matter. Black Liberation Army. United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors. Nation of Yahweh. And yourself.