Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Increase Bets When Winning

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a tip from blackjack strategy, but it works with women, too.

Luck comes in streaks. Nobody knows why. But good fortune has a tendency to follow other good fortune, and vice-versa with bad luck.

Know where you are in your current streak, and if things are going well, press it more than usual. Go out of your way to talk to a girl that you might otherwise not. It's not that confidence is ever a bad thing, but there are times to be overconfident, when you know you're on a good run.

Case in point, this morning I had a very hot girl I'm seeing, who likes to talk about what a dominant woman she is, come to my house, bring me food, make me a sandwich, and then fvck my brains out. And now a very pretty 25 y/o from pof, legit HB 8-9, which is like Moby D!ck the White Whale as far as pof women go, has decided to respond to my message from a week ago, and is now blowing up my phone. And that makes perfect sense, because luck comes in streaks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a tip from blackjack strategy, but it works with women, too.

Luck comes in streaks. Nobody knows why. But good fortune has a tendency to follow other good fortune, and vice-versa with bad luck.

Know where you are in your current streak, and if things are going well, press it more than usual. Go out of your way to talk to a girl that you might otherwise not. It's not that confidence is ever a bad thing, but there are times to be overconfident, when you know you're on a good run.

Case in point, this morning I had a very hot girl I'm seeing, who likes to talk about what a dominant woman she is, come to my house, bring me food, make me a sandwich, and then fvck my brains out. And now a very pretty 25 y/o from pof, legit HB 8-9, which is like Moby D!ck the White Whale as far as pof women go, has decided to respond to my message from a week ago, and is now blowing up my phone. And that makes perfect sense, because luck comes in streaks.
It's confidence built off of successes when enables even more successes, kinda like money.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree 100%

Here are my gambling analogies:

1. Women are a side bet, fun when you're winning but a suckers bet when you're down.
Not ALL women are like this, but the flocks of women SS tends to choose from "the hot girl" tends to be all about self, so yeah you won't be getting any assist while you are down.

2. Men view women as investments , women view men as slot machines.
Funny. I thought we were ATM machines.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate myself not just for fvcking two girls today, which I have done many times before, but for doing it the first time...without leaving my house. Both of them came over. And I didn't spend a dime. After morning girl left, I knew it was a good day when the next girl texted. I'm sure that confidence helped. As soon as you see that you're having a good day, go with it. You can do no wrong.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate myself not just for fvcking two girls today, which I have done many times before, but for doing it the first time...without leaving my house. Both of them came over. And I didn't spend a dime. After morning girl left, I knew it was a good day when the next girl texted. I'm sure that confidence helped. As soon as you see that you're having a good day, go with it. You can do no wrong.
Great story and I agree. This good day of yours can snowball to good week(s) and good month(s) and good year(s)... Keep it up and it's good to hear someone is doing well!