Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Immature or **** character trait?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have learned that my ex gf, unlike any other girl I have ever dated, gets mad at me when she does something ****ty or wrong herself. Instead of feeling remorse or taking responsibility for saying or doing something she instead is mad at me (or anyone else ive noticed - siblings, coworkers) .

Looking back for example, After a great week , on the weekend the gf decides to have an emotional flip out over nothing and ruin the days plans. So monday I wasnt happy go lucky so she became mad at me because I was annoyed she ruined the day. Instead of being nice or sweet she just becomes mad and mean.

Looking back i have 100 examples of this. I even told her she was the only person i met who is mad at you when you are unhappy from her mistreating you.

What the **** kind of person is mad at you and mistreats you because u are not happy that they were ****ty in the first place?

Is this a bipolar trait or sociopathic?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It falls under gas lighting. So she makes a stench and does the poopy face like it's everyone but her. It's pretty $hitty behavior. If your not done with her spend more time on yourself. And the next time she ruins you guys plans drop her immature a$$ back home and do it with someone else or by yourself.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you get it it was your fault in the first place so why you should you be mad at her. Lol

Remember woman run on emotional logic not rational logic. Every time you expect their behaviour to be rational you won't get your needs met.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you get it it was your fault in the first place so why you should you be mad at her. Lol

Remember woman run on emotional logic not rational logic. Every time you expect their behaviour to be rational you won't get your needs met.
How do we mentally deal with this stuff? If we "care" how they "feel" it can be confusing for us.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do we mentally deal with this stuff? If we "care" how they "feel" it can be confusing for us.
Apparently we just suffer until not being able to take any more or we lose our minds all together.
Me i go single for years and just bang girls for a few months then trade them in for more.
Thats all they are worth

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would make fun of her for this behavior, these her a little and threat her like a child (with she is) like there there (pating her head) or "behave or no ice cream tonight and so on"

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A book I found useful for understanding the various female behavior patterns and how to manage them was.

Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man

It's cheap and well worth the money.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have learned that my ex gf, unlike any other girl I have ever dated, gets mad at me when she does something ****ty or wrong herself. Instead of feeling remorse or taking responsibility for saying or doing something she instead is mad at me (or anyone else ive noticed - siblings, coworkers) .

Looking back for example, After a great week , on the weekend the gf decides to have an emotional flip out over nothing and ruin the days plans. So monday I wasnt happy go lucky so she became mad at me because I was annoyed she ruined the day. Instead of being nice or sweet she just becomes mad and mean.

Looking back i have 100 examples of this. I even told her she was the only person i met who is mad at you when you are unhappy from her mistreating you.

What the **** kind of person is mad at you and mistreats you because u are not happy that they were ****ty in the first place?

Is this a bipolar trait or sociopathic?
Could be a cluster b trait such as sociopath or narcissist.

Bottom line she is definitely a selfish biatch and keep her as an ex. Don't go there again

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with it? You giv le her 2 choices. 1. Grow the f#ck up and act like an adult or GTFO.

If they don't respect your boundaries this behaviour will just get worse

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with it? You giv le her 2 choices. 1. Grow the f#ck up and act like an adult or GTFO.

If they don't respect your boundaries this behaviour will just get worse
So many of the "hot" ones physically act extra "dumb" just like a "dumb jock". It's not that they are completely rock headed, it's that they know they can get away with this crap.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many of the "hot" ones physically act extra "dumb" just like a "dumb jock". It's not that they are completely rock headed, it's that they know they can get away with this crap.
Yes. Too many people want to play games and they will as long as people let them get away with it.