Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm in a bad place right now

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 26 and I have a good, low-stress job with great coworkers, but I'm exhausted every day and it's not fulfilling at all. It's like a chore I have to lose sleep to get up to do everyday--and I'm only making 44k/year. I've been so tired every day this week... So tired I can barely function--so tired I just want to f*cking cry. If you never feel like this you won't understand, but those who've been through it know... Being exhausted every single day is torture. It's horrible. It makes you want to die.

I just don't sleep well when I have to get up early. Never have and it's obvious I never will. But it's f*cking killing me. This constant exhaustion during the week results in me being unhappy and all around depressed all the time. Being tired and depressed like this consequently ruins my interactions with women. If they flake, ignore me, or bullsh!t in any way I can't stand it and end up telling them off. I mean, they deserve to be called pieces of sh!t because they are, but it's not going to get me laid. Then when this happens it disappoints and depresses me further, and everything gets even worse. Then I wake up for work the next day feeling like I haven't slept for a week and I feel even f*cking worse.

I feel like I'm living just to live, and I'm not even doing that right. I almost feel like I'm already dead. My best friends and I talk once a week at most, whereas we used to talk and game together all the time and laugh our asses off while doing it, which was a huge source of happiness for me. I've also never liked going out and never do, and don't have anyone to go out with anyways. I mean, I have nothing to look forward to except NOT going to work on the weekends. And I feel bad because I'm extremely close to my parents and they're the absolute most important people in my life, but they can't help me (I don't show them this side).

Chasing pvssy is literally my biggest goal in life. I feel like it's the only thing that gives me even temporary happiness anymore, and I can't even get laid. I don't know what the f*ck to do. I know I have a great f'ing life and if I showed you guys pics of me your jaws would drop that the guy in the pics is writing this ridiculously depressing post. It's like when a super rich sports star or famous celebrity kills themselves--it doesn't make sense, but it happens. I just want to be happy for f*cks sake. I HATE that all my happiness lies in women. I truly wish I could "switch" on and off my sex drive, because I think I'd be happier.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn son,

We are the same age so I feel for you man. Where are you located at?

I think you need to start looking for a new job. If the job is draining you then you need to get another one so you can have more time for you. Once you have more time for you you can do the things that you enjoy most. If I were you I would save all my money up in savings and look for another job. Once you have enough in savings you can just take a couple weeks off and get your mind right.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Damn son,

We are the same age so I feel for you man. Where are you located at?

I think you need to start looking for a new job. If the job is draining you then you need to get another one so you can have more time for you. Once you have more time for you you can do the things that you enjoy most. If I were you I would save all my money up in savings and look for another job. Once you have enough in savings you can just take a couple weeks off and get your mind right.
Annapolis Maryland. Don't like it here.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low energy? Might have something to do with low testosterone levels. About the socializing part, if you don't like going out and doing social activities there's nothing to be done! You have to want pvssy in order to chase it, the same with social life.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 26 and I have a good, low-stress job with great coworkers, but I'm exhausted every day and it's not fulfilling at all. It's like a chore I have to lose sleep to get up to do everyday--and I'm only making 44k/year. I've been so tired every day this week... So tired I can barely function--so tired I just want to f*cking cry. If you never feel like this you won't understand, but those who've been through it know... Being exhausted every single day is torture. It's horrible. It makes you want to die.
This sort of sounds like the issue to me. In one sentence you say it's good and low-stress, then you say it's exhausting. Need a little more detail here.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you getting enough sleep? Exercise?eating well?

Depression causes exhaustion too. Have you looked into that possibility? I started taking meds for depression and it helped with energy emmensly . Also look into low testosterone. I'm getting shots every week. That has helped too.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also look into low testosterone. I'm getting shots every week. That has helped too.
No wonder you're such a beast. I would say more than 50% of men's problems on this site is strictly due to low testosterone, and, thus, their subsequent inferior behavior.

Often we misdiagnose
: We try to provide the AFC with healthy mental paradigms, when the problem is physiological.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I'm exhausted because I don't sleep well. If I have to wake up before 11 I will most likely be tired. My job is 95% watching youtube videos at my desk for 8+ hours.

I had my testosterone tested a couple years ago and it was on the high side of normal. Close to 900 in a range of 400-1200 I believe. I've been on hair loss meds for a while though.

I'm unappy and depressed as all f*ck, but my sex drive is absolutely enormous and my workouts are actually better (once I take ~400mg of caffeine to wake up). One of the reasons I'm so unhappy is because I'm constantly horny and don't have a release. I can jack off 5+ times a day, but it only helps for about 10 minutes, then I start going downhill again because I've noone to actually f*ck.

And I'm angry a lot.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm exhausted because I don't sleep well. If I have to wake up before 11 I will most likely be tired. My job is 95% watching youtube videos at my desk for 8+ hours.

I had my testosterone tested a couple years ago and it was on the high side of normal. Close to 900 in a range of 400-1200 I believe. I've been on hair loss meds for a while though.

I'm unappy and depressed as all f*ck, but my sex drive is absolutely enormous and my workouts are actually better (once I take ~400mg of caffeine to wake up). One of the reasons I'm so unhappy is because I'm constantly horny and don't have a release. I can jack off 5+ times a day, but it only helps for about 10 minutes, then I start going downhill again because I've noone to f*ck.
I have a desk job watching videos too. It does get boring but I look on the brightside. I was unemployed for 2 years and I'm happy to have it.

Do you go out on dates? Definitely check into depression meds. Get on old and set up some dates. Try match it works for me. There are many guys on here that have good success on old.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I have a desk job watching videos too. It does get boring but I look on the brightside. I was unemployed for 2 years and I'm happy to have it.

Do you go out on dates? Definitely check into depression meds. Get on old and set up some dates. Try match it works for me. There are many guys on here that have good success on old.
Old???? You mean PoF? I used to have a fair amount of success on PoF, but now it sucks. And 90% of the women in my area are disgusting.

I swear I'm cursed by the dating Gods. I was burned by 2 girls I was seriously considering dating last month--one after 2 weeks and another after 2 of the best dates I've ever had, then rejected by another after one date. Now I can't even set up dates. These girls aren't willing to make any effort at all. I tried setting up a date last night and was ignored after saying we should meet in the middle rather than having me drive 35-40 minutes on a saturday night into the city where she lives to meet at a place I've never been to, and ignored by another because she wanted me to come to her place, once again in the city, but I said she should come to me this time since I'm busy during the day as well as have to take my car into the shop. I even said the second time we hangout I'll go to her. No response.

And I'm not willing to date or f*ck down. I used to f*ck girls I wasn't attracted to once in a while and it was not fulfilling whatsoever.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old???? You mean PoF? I used to have a fair amount of success on PoF, but now it sucks. And 90% of the women in my area are disgusting.

I swear I'm cursed by the dating Gods. I was burned by 2 girls I was seriously considering dating last month--one after 2 weeks and another after 2 of the best dates I've ever had, then rejected by another after one date. Now I can't even set up dates. These girls aren't willing to make any effort at all. I tried setting up a date last night and was ignored after saying we should meet in the middle rather than having me drive 35-40 minutes on a saturday night into the city where she lives to meet at a place I've never been to, and ignored by another because she wanted me to come to her place, once again in the city, but I said she should come to me this time since I'm busy during the day as well as have to take my car into the shop. I even said the second time we hangout I'll go to her. No response.

And I'm not willing to date or f*ck down. I used to f*ck girls I wasn't attracted to once in a while and it was not fulfilling whatsoever.
Quit being a cry baby. Try match the girls are better. You should date down get some puss under your belt and build some confidence. Then you can go after better girls. Your confidence is shi t. Build it up. More dates let you work on your game. You game a 5 the same as a 10. You need practice.

Who said f uck ing had to be fullfilling? You should be filling her puss with ***. Have fun with them.

Quit being a cry baby , sad sack and take action!

You can try this or stay with what's not working and feel sorry for yourself.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I have to wake up before 11 I will most likely be tired. My job is 95% watching youtube videos at my desk for 8+ hours.
Sounds like you aren't challenged. If you were making more money I'd say stick this out, but if you're making 44K/year (not sure how old you are), I'd look into getting a better job that you can put all your raging into.

Imagine if you channeled that T overdose you got going, into some good cause. Instead you're out trying to nail chicken-heads.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
44k is decent coin for a 26 year old.
I have chronic insomnia and it ****s up your game and adversely affects every aspect of your life.
First, go see a Dr. About getting your sleep issue resolved.
You may have sleep apnea and not know it.
There are also non-narcotic meds that can help in most cases.
For me, I've been on Ambein 20mg per night for years and it has helped a lot.
Clean up your diet and stop eating crap if you already haven't.
If you eat ****ty food, how do you think it will make you feel?
Cut out sugar as much as possible along with "bad" carbs.
If you don't know what a truly healthy diet is, learn about nutrition.
Start working out if you are not doing so already. Start with stairs instead of taking the elevator, etc...
Yeah, I know you're tired but exercise will help with sleep and with proper nutrition can make a big change to your inner game.
Stop jacking off so much.
It will kill your inner game and motivation.
Are work and gaming girls your entire life? Then you need to dev some new hobbies and interests along with expanding your social circle.
Take some time off from work if you can or find a job you don't hate.
A ****ty job can & will ruin your life.
I've been there and it may take a lot of time and effort, but a job that makes you miserable will adversely affect your life.
Until you make some changes and get your inner game in order, it's only going to get worse and one day you will wake up @ age 50 miserable and full of regrets.
Best of luck to you.