Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm her first boyfriend, she lost her virginity to me, she is nuts about me, I am her ONE-ITIS

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl, if you want to call her that, wants to ride the **** carousel for awhile... normal behavior for a women in her late teens early 20s. Just let her go and go find other women. Keep seeing her but get used to the fact she' fvcking other dudes, you go get other chicks and wear a condom.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw: it seems the only frame you have is her naivety
Bingo

I can't believe this Ryan character has been on SoSuave for 16 years, yet he's asking these types of questions.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf did I just read, Ryan is all over the place. Its not even clear what he is trying to accomplish.

Btw, virgins don't behave the way you've described. Don't look now but I think you just got played lol! :eek:

Next time define your goals better and try to think more logical, because some of this sounds like nonsense! o_O

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf did I just read, Ryan is all over the place. Its not even clear what he is trying to accomplish.

Btw, virgins don't behave the way you've described. Don't look now but I think you just got played lol! :eek:

Next time define your goals better and try to think more logical, because some of this sounds like nonsense! o_O

How do virgins behave? There was blood on the condom.....

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@Sho-No-Luv

What sounds like nonsense?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ryan

You are a long time member here. We/forum want to help our fellow bro's, I come here for support myself. Many will give advice that might agree with your point, others not. How do I try to figure out who is tossing crap at a post or serious advice?

One is a thing I call the "like ratio", it is not perfect but...
You have 688 posts and 3 likes = 3/688= 0.004 "like ratio" or less than 1%

Nearly every one who I think gives solid advice has a like ratio in excess of 5% and usually higher than 10% (most are 30-50%!). You have some members here giving you the same advice repeatedly with ratios over 30%... and you think we are bullsh!tting you when we say:

She was not a virgin
She is not into you
You have no frame with her

Take our advice, or STFU and see where this ends... we are trying to save YOU a load of grief with actual realizations and observations.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Tonight I texted her and she said she was chilling with a friend, and her friends name is Neemz ....I ask if its a boy or girl, and she says "what does it matter?"
  • She never picks up the phone
  • I called her at 22h30, she says everyone at her house is asleep and she is getting ready for bed (but before she told me she usually goes to bed around midnight, yes and she used to text me up to 1am a few weeks before)
Just because a woman is a virgin, it doesn't mean she's a good quality woman.

Sorry dude, sounds like she wants to fill up her HSL with other men. Time to drop her and move on.

I have an unspoken rule I follow with women I'm dating. If I can't see them once a week or more, then they're not ideal for a LTR. If their availability is slipping, then I dump them. I don't need women stringing me along while they're shopping for a new man. That's exactly what this chick is doing.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ryan

You are a long time member here. We/forum want to help our fellow bro's, I come here for support myself. Many will give advice that might agree with your point, others not. How do I try to figure out who is tossing crap at a post or serious advice?

One is a thing I call the "like ratio", it is not perfect but...
You have 688 posts and 3 likes = 3/688= 0.004 "like ratio" or less than 1%

Nearly every one who I think gives solid advice has a like ratio in excess of 5% and usually higher than 10% (most are 30-50%!). You have some members here giving you the same advice repeatedly with ratios over 30%... and you think we are bullsh!tting you when we say:

She was not a virgin
She is not into you
You have no frame with her

Take our advice, or STFU and see where this ends... we are trying to save YOU a load of grief with actual realizations and observations.
I dont care whether I'm wrong or right, I just want to make an accurate deduction based on the facts.

How is it possible she is a virgin, given there was blood on the condom? and she was in intense pain when I first made love to her.

She's not into me? I told her if you want to breakup its ok (read the post), and she kept emphasing she doesnt.

and I hardly gave advice, I came here to receive it.....people get likes because they give good sensible advice.

Thank You

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sorry dude, sounds like she wants to fill up her HSL with other men. Time to drop her and move on.

I have an unspoken rule I follow with women I'm dating. If I can't see them once a week or more, then they're not ideal for a LTR. If their availability is slipping, then I dump them. I don't need women stringing me along while they're shopping for a new man. That's exactly what this chick is doing.
How many times do you see girls per a week on average?

Thank You..........and what does HSL mean?

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No this High Score Theory doesnt work.........

tell me how this girl who is a virgin, had sex with me three times, was nuts about me, just broke up with me over telephone.

@Desdinova

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd make a goal to hit it 100 times. Then I'd make another goal to hit it 500 times. Then 1000. Might as well. You don't know who she will become in the future, but if you hit it 1000 times and make her nutt, she will never ever forget you. Forever imprinted on the high score list. Be good to this lady.
We only had sex three times

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No this High Score Theory doesnt work.........

tell me how this girl who is a virgin, had sex with me three times, was nuts about me, just broke up with me over telephone.
Were you giving her ANY kind of emotional fluctuation? Also...

• Asked her if she was going to break up with me
  • Asked her afew times is she was seeing another guy...
You displayed insecurity.

Getting to the top of a woman's HSL isn't a default when the woman is inexperienced. She's still a woman, and she's still going to be attracted to men who are confident, funny, and cause her emotional fluctuation. Getting to the top is easier with an inexperienced woman. If you know how to rock a woman's vagina and emotions, you won't have any problems making an emotional imprint on her. If you're a whiny, needy little bytch, then she's going to continue looking elsewhere.

Just because she's a virgin, it doesn't mean she's automatically attracted to the first man who fvcks her.