Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm her first boyfriend, she lost her virginity to me, she is nuts about me, I am her ONE-ITIS

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This thread will be unlike any thread I've posted in the past 16 years.

In fact this thread will be called "turn the tables" b/c it is the exact opposite of my one itis thread. Well, my primary motivation for getting with her is to get over my intense One Itis with chick M.

Ok so I met this girl at a club, we made out, got her number......I know what you guys are thinking, but she is completely different to the typical club girl.

We had our first date, no need for Speed Seduction patterns, any smooth lines etc. we made out on top of this tower and she told me "you may not realize this but you are really hot"

Few days later she came over to my place...and she lost her virginity to me. Last night she took the bus to my place with a bottle of lube....and we pretty much wrecked my bed.

We send like 100 texts to each other every day, She says I am perfect etc....and is basically nuts about me, does pretty much what I tell her.

Yes, it feels great to be in control of this "relationship" (we have been seeing each other only for a week) , oh and one of her lines is " I am so lucky to have my first relationship with some as great as you"...

About the Girl:

1. Shes ten years younger
  2. Im the first guy to kiss her, be her "boyfriend", date her.
  3. Lost her v-card to me
So now everyone is like....so whats the problem? Sounds like its everything you wanted.

Only problem.......

I'm not that physically attracted to her: she's flatchested and has a wierd forehead.

I dont really mind being with her, like she is not ugly, but only is a 6 when she has make up and sluttly dressed, but the thing is the other day I was on the street and checking out the girls in their summer uniforms; and every girl I checked out was hotter than her! So this got me thinking, why should I be with a barely decent looking girl, when I can get with a better looking girl??

I know the longer I date her, when we break up the more it will hurt her (but we only been seeing each other for a week).

But guess what I pulled a smart move......I told her she can see other guys if she wants to, since we are technically not gf/bf. Then she replied , "Ok you can see other girls...." so salute! It seems like a sweet situation ....I get to date and **** her, and at the same time get to meet other girls (if I have time for all this bull****)..

What do you guys think?

Sorry if this thread is too long

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! @Igetit! @3agle3yes @MrWood @dude99 @RangerMIke @marmel75
@logicallefty @VladPatton @sph21
@Alvafe @Mauser96 @Julian @JohnChops

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvcking a 5 could hurt your social SMV and prevent you from moving up
but are you sure YOUR SMV can support higher than her?

btw: it seems the only frame you have is her naivety

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual Market Value.

are you a 5 or a 7 to most women?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having reliable puzzy that's all into you is underrated. It will boost you SMV. Get in the gym, do your hobby of hotter chicks on the side where you won't get caught. It's not that important and by the way they will waste more of your time, it's almost a guarantee. I'd just do that hobby where it's one night stands or where there isn't a lot of time committed from your end. Keep pounding this girl and help her to form into a woman. That puzzy is all yours and there is hardly anyone on this whole website that can say the same thing. Let her learn on you, might as well do everything. Don't pressure her or make her feel bad, boost her confidence so she is likely to try more things. Encourage her to take care of herself. IE: go to gym, dress better, learn makeup, etc. Have fun.

Like many women marry a man so they have someone to take care of them while they cheat on them for the rest of their life, just do the same thing, have your stable and loyal puzzy that you can screw every single night and you should. A virgin. Congrats.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having reliable puzzy that's all into you is underrated. It will boost you SMV. Get in the gym, do your hobby of hotter chicks on the side where you won't get caught. It's not that important and by the way they will waste more of your time, it's almost a guarantee. I'd just do that hobby where it's one night stands or where there isn't a lot of time committed from your end. Keep pounding this girl and help her to form into a woman. That puzzy is all yours and there is hardly anyone on this whole website that can say the same thing. Let her learn on you, might as well do everything. Don't pressure her or make her feel bad, boost her confidence so she is likely to try more things. Encourage her to take care of herself. IE: go to gym, dress better, learn makeup, etc. Have fun.

Like many women marry a man so they have someone to take care of them while they cheat on them for the rest of their life, just do the same thing, have your stable and loyal puzzy that you can screw every single night and you should. A virgin. Congrats.

I'd make a goal to hit it 100 times. Then I'd make another goal to hit it 500 times. Then 1000. Might as well. You don't know who she will become in the future, but if you hit it 1000 times and make her nutt, she will never ever forget you. Forever imprinted on the high score list. Be good to this lady.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual Market Value.

are you a 5 or a 7 to most women?
Thats not how it works. A really hot woman might find a fat guy 'hot' b\c of certain factors, or because he is her type.

What one woman considers ugly, another will consider hot. Get it?

I consider myself average looking. But there are girls who have told me that I am good looking, and some have said I am ugly.......but guess what I dont even care!!

So based on your mentality, can you describe to us what a guy who has a 'SMV' of 9 looks like?

Drives a Camaro? Has ripped muscles

@MrWood

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way she is a virgin if you found her in a club and she mad eout with you that easily, especially if you fvcked her on the first or second date. You don't just bang a virgin as hard as you can, they gonna tell you how much it hurts or whatever bs they say.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way she is a virgin if you found her in a club and she mad eout with you that easily, especially if you fvcked her on the first or second date. You don't just bang a virgin as hard as you can, they gonna tell you how much it hurts or whatever bs they say.

No I believe her. She is real young.... in fact before she lost her virginity to me she said " Do you mind if I am a virgin?

@ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the Girl:

1. Shes ten years younger
  2. Im the first guy to kiss her, be her "boyfriend", date her.
  3. Lost her v-card to me
I'm guessing you're around 28-30 years old. IMO, that's still a bit young to be settling in with a woman, but I've got some good news for you... The top spot on her HSL is practically open, and you're racing up to the top. Keep her around for a few months, enjoy her, and fvck her like you've never fvcked any other woman. Once you've secured your position at the top, you can do whatever the fvck you want and that woman will still have you in her top spot. You can dump her and come back 10 years later if you want, and she'll take you back.

You know those arsehole ex-BFs that women are always returning to? Your goal is to be that guy, but you don't need to be a complete arsehole to be him. All you need to do is give it all you've got (in the Don Juan style of course) and rattle her emotions a bit.

This is a way to invest in your future. If by some chance you start getting sick of all the useless wh0res out in the real world, you can always go back to her and settle down. That's what HST is... it ensures that you have a woman who will always return because you're her "soulmate".

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you're around 28-30 years old. IMO, that's still a bit young to be settling in with a woman, but I've got some good news for you... The top spot on her HSL is practically open, and you're racing up to the top. Keep her around for a few months, enjoy her, and fvck her like you've never fvcked any other woman. Once you've secured your position at the top, you can do whatever the fvck you want and that woman will still have you in her top spot. You can dump her and come back 10 years later if you want, and she'll take you back.

You know those arsehole ex-BFs that women are always returning to? Your goal is to be that guy, but you don't need to be a complete arsehole to be him. All you need to do is give it all you've got (in the Don Juan style of course) and rattle her emotions a bit.

This is a way to invest in your future. If by some chance you start getting sick of all the useless wh0res out in the real world, you can always go back to her and settle down. That's what HST is... it ensures that you have a woman who will always return because you're her "soulmate".

Nice to see ya buddy...........its been many years since you replied back on my thread, how ya been?

@Desdinova

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

and I saw some blood on the condom.....so yeah most likely virgin....

but hey its 2016, and girls pull all kind of movements these days nothing will surprise me anymore...

@ImTheDoubleGreatest!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

but hey its 2016, and girls pull all kind of movements these days nothing will surprise me anymore...

@ImTheDoubleGreatest!
It's easiest to know if you look down there and visually inspect a hymen. Maybe this mofo was on a period.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rattle her emotions a bit.

@Desdinova

Break this down for us.........how do I rattle her emotions? Fractionating? Keep her guessing.......be a mystery?

btw she is only a "5".....aint even that hot...........

the other day I was checking out girls in my area , and virtually every girl is hotter than her....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@ImTheDoubleGreatest!
Could've been period dude. A hymen is very tough to break, so initial penetration would've caused her a bunch of discomfort. Unless she broke it with tampons and dildos on her own.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know this might sound pathetic, but what are the signs that your girl is seeing other guys?

Technically we are not exclusive. Yes this is the girl I was talking about in this thread that I am talking about.

PREREQUISITE READING: Please read the first post of this thread to get an understanding.

So we have been seeing each other since the beginning of June, she is (was?) nuts about me, then final exam season started and I decided to block her on whatsapp (so she can focus on her exams) ~ this is like third week of July.

Then the night of her last exam, I expected to see her. Then she texts " sorry no time, I have to pack all my things because my parents are coming the next day to fetch me, and I have to go home. "

The next day, I just randomly decided to go to her house (I texted her can I come say goodbye and she never responded) , I went to her bedroom.......there was a laptop on her bed.... and the room was a mess.

We were hugging each other, and shes says, "you know when you blocked me I was reading over your texts.....I think we both are looking for different things, you want somethign serious, I am not sure what I want"

Her "What we have going is good, that we are not exclusive...sorry"

Her " I want you to see other girls"

Me "do you want to see other guys? "

Her "maybe"

Me: "That sounds like a break up line"

Her " NO NO ITS NOT...IM NOT BREAKING UP WITH YOU

Me: "If you want to break up with me just tell me, and I will walk down those stairs and you will never see me again"

Her: "No no I dont want to b/u with you"

Her: Ill be on co op next month, I could get a job anywhere in the province, would you be ok with only seeing me once every two weeks? (early in the relationship when I told her I was sooo busy I only have time to see her once a week......she was like I wish I could see you twice a week)

Me " You sure you want to be in this relationship?

Her "Yes, what about you?"

So that was the conversation the last time I saw her....

REcently, I noticed her response time on texts and whatsapp has been a lot longer

• Tonight I texted her and she said she was chilling with a friend, and her friends name is Neemz ....I ask if its a boy or girl, and she says "what does it matter?"
  • She never picks up the phone
  • I called her at 22h30, she says everyone at her house is asleep and she is getting ready for bed (but before she told me she usually goes to bed around midnight, yes and she used to text me up to 1am a few weeks before)

Other

• After our last date I told her I cant *** when having sex......then she tells me she feels so guilty b/c I am doing all the work....

What are the telltale signs your girl is seeing another guy?

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! @Igetit! @3agle3yes @MrWood @dude99 @RangerMIke @marmel75
@logicallefty @VladPatton @sph21
@Alvafe @Mauser96 @Julian @JohnChops @Desdinova @deci-mator @

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is beyond parody.

Your ex, if you can even call her that, is getting banged by another dude bro.