Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to make it. My story.

Blessoul

Reaction score
Hey man, I am also 18 years old and I'll be coming to study in Atlanta in about a week, I am looking to find some wings in a new city.

Some things about me: I'm Venezuelan, got into pickup about 3 months ago and I work the night scene around here very often. I also graduated from a private school where I always was pretty good dealing with the guys but used to be quite awkward around girls, that changed this last year but I wouldn't say I'm completely outgoing and confident at the moment, there's still obviously work to be done.

Send me an email/message and we can work out the details if you are still looking for a wing to go out and do some pickup with. Let me tell you I just made an account in the forum to see if you were down to wing.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn it bro, I go to college about a week after that, I wish you'd been here sooner. I'll be 9 hours away. But we'll have a good week, I'll find club events for us.

Sending you a (edit: email), check it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My life is at a bit of a standstill. I feel like I'm waiting for things to fall in place. I do recognize that as a flawed mindset.

I've still got that girl around. She's still pretty eager to hook up with me. Been mb'ing too much so sometimes I don't give a damn about seeing her.

My fake ids are on their way. My sister saw them and said they look good. She mailed them and they'll be here Saturday. That'll be helpful for when I go and game with Blessoul next week.

I'll keep you guys updated when I go out to clubs soon, but mostly im just excited for college in 7 days

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God DAMNIT. Another mall fail.

I go in and see a cute girl sitting alone on her phone. I ***** out and decide I'm too hungry and go to get food. After I get it, another cute girl sitting alone. I'm a PVSSY. I eat alone and start roaming.

Seriously no hot girls around. It was awful. I saw one two set, they walked out of a store as I walked in, I turn and walk out, psyched to approach, an then I see them standing and talking with another girl and 3 moms. I pvssy out.

I see one hot girl with a very ugly friend. I walk past then say NO, put the virtual gun to my head! I've kept walking this whole time, so when I finally grow balls I'm already 50 ft away. I pvssy out.

I finally manage to say hey how are you to 3 different women walking by (youngest was probably 30) and they just look at me strangely and say hi and walk. I really need a friend around for these.

smithersonb11

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
God DAMNIT. Another mall fail.

I go in and see a cute girl sitting alone on her phone. I ***** out and decide I'm too hungry and go to get food. After I get it, another cute girl sitting alone. I'm a PVSSY. I eat alone and start roaming.

Seriously no hot girls around. It was awful. I saw one two set, they walked out of a store as I walked in, I turn and walk out, psyched to approach, an then I see them standing and talking with another girl and 3 moms. I pvssy out.

I see one hot girl with a very ugly friend. I walk past then say NO, put the virtual gun to my head! I've kept walking this whole time, so when I finally grow balls I'm already 50 ft away. I pvssy out.

I finally manage to say hey how are you to 3 different women walking by (youngest was probably 30) and they just look at me strangely and say hi and walk. I really need a friend around for these.
What works for me at the mall (or anywhere if I'm alone) is just working my way up. Getting in state. It's best to start being social the second you get there. The more you think about something the chance of you actually going through with it lowers.

Start off with a few hello's, flirt with a cashier, and I'm usually good to go. It's a lot harder to just jump right in to cold approaching random girls. Once you approach one you get that mindset of how simple it is, and the rest are easy.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to my friends college last night. Not too much to tell but I'll tell it.

Met two female friends of his, one was *****y, one would have screwed me if I tried.

We went and bought some liquor. On our way back he cold approached a girl out of the blue, asking how a concert was. I wanted to join the set but couldn't find a way to make a comment. We left without getting her name.

He invited a girl over to play a drinking game to a movie. Signaled to me he wanted to make a move by sitting between us. I really shined here. Tons of sexual jokes, so much dhv. Talked about midget sex to her giving me a foot job and more. I took my shirt off. I think there's a lot of power in being the first one to go shirtless, no matter your level of fitness.

The girl turned out to be a real tease. she cuddled with my friend, but as soon as I got in bed she wanted to leave. He never tried to make a move, but we both could tell she was more of a flirt than an actually interested party. What do you guys think of this? Should he have made a move regardless? Should he have kept up the kino but implied verbally he wasn't interested? His way seemed afc but I'm not sure I could have done better.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends of the repercussions of him making a move. In general it's always a good idea to make a move.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"In general it's always a good idea to make a move."

Very true.

Meet up with this girl around 4:30 when she got out of school. She helped me go buy green. It becomes a visit to a dog park and trip to a burrito place. The big interesting thing about this girl is that my college is her number 1 choice. Not true for anyone else I know, I'm going out of state. In a couple of years when she matures (shes starting 11th grade now) she'll be hot.

Don't manage to kiss her early on (one of my goals) and im very much in my head. It was only when I slowed down on talking and let her qualify herself that I realized I sensed insecurity in her too, kind of calmed me down. Sometimes I lost focus toward the end of what she said, but in general we had a good connection.

When I took her back to her car, she brought up a high moment that had been a little embarrassing (in a fit of thirst, I drank some eye saline for my contacts. I knew it wouldnt kill me and I was mad thirsty). That psyched me out for a minute, and I figured "Shes not old enough, I wont kiss her." I went in for a hug. She followed my lead immediately and got out to go to her car.

I sat in my car. "Should I have kissed her? I said I was going to... Why didn't I?" I shudder. I feels like I'm walking alone through a mall full of strangers. My belly tightens and I can't think. "Now's the time. Be ballsy." I open my car door.

I walk over to her car without taking the keys out of my ignition. I tap on her window. She opens her door out toward me. I get closer.

"I forgot to do something."

Lean in for a kiss, then another one, harder. I turn and walk away. "Okay bye!" she says behind me. I kissed her pretty hard, I felt it on my lips for half an hour of driving after that.

So it wasn't a bj. I didn't escalate to an clothes-off close. It also didn't seem like she expected any sort of move at all. Oh well, I made one. Maybe someday I'll see her again. Maybe I won't.

"In general its always a good idea to make a move."

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at college and this is going to be easy.

As my title promises, I've made it (sort of). I'm confident, I'm outgoing, and I run the show and it's all thanks to my experience (sometimes good, sometimes bad) on sosuave. I'll update in about a week and let you guys know how you should approach the start of college.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update. Came on Thursday, today is Tuesday. 5th day here.

I see a divide opening in front of me. Attractive superficial people on one side, less attractive genuine people on the other. I am able to straddle the line for now, but soon I will need to commit to genuine people.

About college, every day is a chance to become closer with people. It's so easy to get numbers, I get them a lot, from guys and girls. I have talked to plenty of hot girls, no hook ups yet. I'm not worried about it, the perfect ***** will soon present itself.

College is fun though. Never be scared to introduce yourself.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College is still awesome, girls are still hot, number closes are still absurdly easy.

I almost convinced a cool and quirky girl to leave her boyfriend for me. We made out last night. She won't be leaving her boyfriend. It's taken all of my sosuave rejection training to take that in stride.

I butted heads with a highschoolpua member over Facebook today. He (and many kids on this site, and that I meet in real life) just don't get it. There's more to life than winning. There is a divinity present every moment of our lives. I make art to try and capture it. If you don't believe there is any divinity in the universe, rethink your life.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I butted heads with a highschoolpua member over Facebook today. He (and many kids on this site, and that I meet in real life) just don't get it. There's more to life than winning. There is a divinity present every moment of our lives. I make art to try and capture it. If you don't believe there is any divinity in the universe, rethink your life.
Each to his own. You did argue rather poorly might I add. He's a writer on HSG and a good friend of mine. He'll see whatever there is to see if he sees fit.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been hooking up with a girl. Most wouldn't call her hot but shes black and quirky and just my style. I'm letting my attraction guide me and not societal norms.

Weird to be in a relationship mindset again.

When walking past two girls today I mentioned to one that the other had huge boobs and was choosing to show them off. The girl got mad and my friends herded me away. That's ok, some other girl would have liked it.

Got caught smoking weed today. Not good. I'm worried that if I get caught again I'll be suspended. Hopefully won't get probation on this one.

I'm tired and in bed. But later tonight I'm going downtown with a friend to do an art class assignment. Maybe I'll flirt with her.

I think I'll try out a bar downtown later.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at a place I never expected to be in.

I'm essentially dating a lesbian. Well, she's bi, and we aren't officially dating. She describes herself as 70% preferring girls. She's a music major. She has life experience coming from a poor background and abusive father.

I've brought up the possibility of a 2 girl threesome (it's VERY possible. Maybe more than once) but that isn't why I'm with her.

I'm feminine by nature and slightly feminine in my mannerisms. I believe sexuality is a spectrum, and I could describe myself as 90% straight, but at least I recognize that there is another side to me.

I plan to be an artist and push the boundaries of human understanding. In pursuit of that goal, I think I am correctly choosing this non traditional relationship. I will learn so much from this.

At the same time, this is not the sort of thing that sosuave is about. Guys need simple, clear role models to achieve success with women. This is why I'll be abandoning this journal. I dont need to describe my goals to this group when they are so drastically different from the norm. This is my last post here.

I am going to abandon the "strategic" mind that has brought me so far. Now I can trust instinct, never worry about what other people think, especially about who I should or shouldn't date, and make the decisions that would scare a lot of other guys (and hopefully I'll work out a lot more!)

To everyone in sosuave, especially newcomers, you are in a great place. The men here want their lives to go forward, you need to learn from that and make yourself the best you can be.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck you? I'm aiming to be dating a bisexual within the week; you don't see me leaving the forum!

:(

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro don't go??

Maybe because you go against the norm it would be interesting!

Don't go...We love u XD

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sat in my car. "Should I have kissed her? I said I was going to... Why didn't I?" I shudder. I feels like I'm walking alone through a mall full of strangers. My belly tightens and I can't think. "Now's the time. Be ballsy." I open my car door.

I walk over to her car without taking the keys out of my ignition. I tap on her window. She opens her door out toward me. I get closer.

"I forgot to do something."

Lean in for a kiss, then another one, harder. I turn and walk away. "Okay bye!" she says behind me. I kissed her pretty hard, I felt it on my lips for half an hour of driving after that.

So it wasn't a bj. I didn't escalate to an clothes-off close. It also didn't seem like she expected any sort of move at all. Oh well, I made one. Maybe someday I'll see her again. Maybe I won't.

"In general its always a good idea to make a move."
Willpower here!
Wish that I had this kind of urge to take action all the time. I end up *****ing out way too much.

And ohh sh1it man, you just can't leave like that!
Whatever, do what you want and keep growing. True that following and trusting your instincts is good. I don't do that really often.