Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to make it. My story.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, but I'm amazed you got that from my pictures. I looked through and most of them are me hugging people.

You're right though.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a party and helped by some new beliefs

So it's been a while since I've been to a party, and this was a resurrection of an old group. I screwed up the last party with them pretty badly, came off needy and desperate, but its been almost 3 months. This time, I didn't plan on hooking up with anyone, but I did want to be physical and enjoy myself.

I got a call from a very hot girl that I flirt with as a friend inviting me to a house. Watched basketball for 30 minutes then went over.

On the ride over, I readied my game by telling some stories that have happened to me recently. I think that telling each one twice, and reminding my mind of proper story structure helps me tell spontaneous stories and also makes those ones go over very well if they happen to come up.

I get in and initially refrain from giving girls too much attention. I forget the kinds of things I said, but I was talkative and talking to individuals came easily. My friend came over with alcohol and things started up a little.

A lot of good stuff happened, but I won't overanalyze it. I want to just give you all a few highlights.

Kino with the hot friend who invited me was great social proof. She blocked a doorway by sitting in it, and I climbed through her legs, half-giving her a lapdance. Also once she put her feet in my lap, and I put up with it for a minute, resting my hand further up her leg, then knocked her off with "I like your nails" as I push her feet away. It was spontaneous and socially adept. Her friend, the next hottest girl in the spot, loved me for that confidence.

I was sitting in the very middle of a talking circle, the conversation was about guys that have offered to pay for *******s. I thought this was acceptable and honestly a fair deal. I said I would get paid to give oral. My hot friend tests me, "Yeah, but Josh, would you really need to get paid?" and I answer, "Yeah, I would, if it was some random girl."

The **** test was really simple, but to pass it on time I was really glad I have this new belief that I will only hook up with the hottest girl that I connect with the best. I noticed that girls looked at me differently as I implied that belief.

Kino'd other girls. Asked some for head rubs, I think I got a couple. Laid on one girl on a bed. Touched anyone I was next to in conversation.

It went well. I'm getting pretty good at this.

EDIT: Another tactic that worked well: At a couple points, when I felt I was losing my position in the conversation, I would leave the group and go watch basketball. It was in the same room, but very separate. I've never tried this before. Removing myself from the group worked very well, at one point some guys were asking where I was and I bet girls had the same thought but didn't vocalize it. Made me feel a little harder to get.

Also I had a piano lesson. Got criticized and he didn't like my song. I know this is a necessary stage of development, and I haven't practiced enough. I'll get through it, but I hate it.

Last edited:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such a boring day. You can probably tell by my forum activity. I've developed a procrastination habit, cycling through about 4 sites: Facebook, sosuave, a PUA forum, and youtube. It's not healthy, I don't like it.

I tried to hit people up and make something happen. My best friend wasn't returning my calls. There may be a party tonight, I'm going to contact the guy throwing it.

Also been trying to buy bud, with no success. Lame day all around.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, boring day. Only left the house to see my best friend and buy weed. Actually, I also went to a Passover dinner tonight, but all that did was get me home at 11, so I couldn't go out.

The fact that I'm even writing about this just shows how bored I am. Made a "date" (we're friends, she's fat, I don't hook up with fatties) for tomorrow morning. At least I'll make it out of the house tomorrow.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have those moments too.
Don't worry man. Learn to have fun on your own when you don't have plans or anything. Find some new hobbies or something, dance, rap, play music, whatever. Sometimes, you can have fun with the little meaningless things. Make it fun.

First step, get off the computer! x)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
Dance, rap, play music, whatever. Sometimes, you can have fun with the little meaningless things. Make it fun.

First step, get off the computer! x)
Very true. Good advice. I really need to get my piano scales and fundamentals down, I need to put more time in.

I could also be writing a lot more raps, it would help my freestyling. And writing more things in general

And my dance has been almost entirely neglected. It's been a while since I've danced, and I need a fresh eye to see what kind of dancing I want to learn.

And it's been a while since I've worked out, that would certainly take up time and be worth the effort.

Also can't keep from masturbating, even though I have all these other ways to spend my time.

I'll work on it.

On another note:
Had my "date." I like going out with her one on one, it's practice in conversation for me. I need to pay more attention next time. Just be intently focused on what's going on at the present moment.

We made some good stories though. First we got high, then we went to a few spots. Walked around a cool construction area, took a picture. Went to go get fast food from Chik-Fil-A, which is notorious for not serving on Sundays. It's easter sunday, and we still waited at the drive-thru speaker for a minute. Went to BK to get food, both freestyled on the ride over. She took a picture of a retarded guy wearing a helmet. Actually I think he had a bike, but he looked retarded.

Decent fun. I'm gonna try to make today successful and productive.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys will be happy with me by the end of this post.

Got out of the house, went to a friend I haven't seen in a while. Tyler, who had his girlfriend and another guy over. Hadn't met either of the two, we were watching a movie (Im going to do this more often, socially. Eases the pressure to talk all the time). I made a good impression, especially on the girl. She would have been attracted if not for a more important guy being there. Which I think is the type that will set me up with her friends. I'll pursue that friendship a little.

The guy there was cool too. Stoner with a truck and takes xanax bars, which some of my friends do as well. Tyler had a story about him sleeping with a girl in the back of his truck as they drove around, having just abandoned another girl. Very quiet guy though. He was attractive, and just handled it by being quiet. Smoked with him in my car before we both left. I should have number closed, that instinct needs to be automatic with new friends.

Alright, here's the good part. Was driving home, passed a girl walking. SO hot, HB9. And I was like ****, I wish I could pull over and say something. And then I made a decision.

Turned around in a neighborhood, drove back that way, saw her walking again. Turned into a shopping center right there, parked at the first store, she was walking toward me then.

No going back, I open my door, start walking out and say "Hey, excuse me."
She turns and I can see she's more like an 8-8.5, but I continue. "I was just driving and saw you, and thought you were cute, so I turned in to meet you."

She goes, "Oh. Umm I have a boyfriend." I accepted that easily and left. Should have recognized it as a ****-test, its the most basic one, and replied "Oh, are you sure you don't want a second one?"

Still. I was nervous as hell, so I forgive myself the mistake. That was my most ballsy approach yet, but I need to learn to progress to getting a number.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to prom last night. I'll be keeping this as brief as possible.

Went into the picture party in bad state, but I pushed through. I was wearing a black on black tux. We left and went to dinner.

At dinner I was the leading man at my table (of like 6 people). When I thought of sexual jokes, I didn't hesitate to say them, which is unlike my usual style. Talked about strippers, this girl's cleavage, and animal-loving, sprinkled into the normal topics. The girl next to me (my date on one side, her on the other) was the host of the after-party. She's polite and doesn't usually joke sexually, but I could tell she loved it when I did it.

Went to prom. At first it was really awkward. My date stayed with her friends, I struggled to get my momentum rolling. I started dancing with my date though, grinding behind her (like everyone else) and diffused the tension of the first dance by chatting up her hot friend. This became a theme of the night. I would dance with one girl, and keep up a witty conversation with another.

One comment I made, dancing with my date while that host danced with hers next to us, I said that if they kept bumping into us, they'd knock us over, cause the host has good child-birth hips. She doesn't, she's skinny as hell, but she seemed mad about it. Still, I think any attention is good attention, and she kino'd me a lot as she pushed me in "anger."

I think my best friend has a crush on me. She definitely wanted to dance often, she was so enthusiastic about talking to me, and she told me that her friend would be so happy if I danced with her, indicating that they both have a high opinion of me.

I had fun at prom, danced with a lot of girls. Danced with one girl, Larisa. She's hot as hell, but a bit awkward. She's a bad dancer, but had been eye-ing me for a while. She clearly wanted to dance, so I led and made it happen. She'll come up again.

One loser (has no desire to learn social skills. Socially incapable.) in our grade brought a hot asian girl as his date. He's asian, I suspect they're family friends or in a club or something. I decided to meet her. Her name is Shannon, she liked talking to me. I wanted to go for a number close, but when I returned to her after talking to her the first time, her date was around, and I would have felt awkward asking for it. Maybe I'll add her on facebook. Is it worth it?

Went to the afterparty. Not that much alcohol to start, so I left with a friend and came back with beer from his house.

When I got back, there were 2 alpha guys from my school that had showed up, despite not being in our prom group. One was the guy who rapped in the talent show with me. Through the night, they had the luxury of hanging back against the wall and letting girls come to them. Kino was so easy for them, all they had to do was have the balls to do it, and it was automatically accepted. One girl who got too drunk was basically following one or the other of them around, complimenting and touching them.

I'm not resentful of them though, they set their social position up correctly. I'll do that at college.

Before the party, I decided there were 2 girls I would hook up with given the chance: the host and Larisa. Everyone else is below my standard, and would not be kissed.

Had some great kino with girls. Larisa doesn't drink, and became very elusive at the party. I expressed my interest with intentional kino: arm around her, hand on her leg, rubbing her arm. But no isolation happened and I couldn't close her.

Kino'd the host. It was easy, she's very physical. Toward the end, we started massaging each other's heads, and when it got a little sensual, she got up and went to bed. It wasn't awkward or addressed, I could just tell that she didn't want to hook up in front of people, and I didn't have enough social standing.

Kino'd a low value girl (not popular at school, but Indian and looked hot this night). Nothing came of it, but I didn't want anything. Ran my finger behind her ear and up and down her neck. Moved my hand around her thigh and as$.

Everything else was basically chillin with my boys. One girl would have loved to hook up with me, but she was below my standard, so she hooked up with her date, a good friend of mine.

The only girl I want to pursue right now is Larisa. She's quiet, and was sober the whole night, and I don't really know what she thinks of me. I could message her on facebook today trying to make a date for tomorrow (dont have school this monday). I could say, "Hey! Last night was fun, but I want to try hanging out with you sober. Are you up for a date tomorrow?"

^Criticize that please. I don't want to make a date for next weekend, it would be awkward all week waiting for the date to happen. And I don't want to try to make a date next weekend, it seems too late, like it's coming out of nowhere.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" - Are you free tomorrow? / Join me at ___ tomorrow" Along the lines of that. When its out of the blue, I enjoy being safe about the invite and not expressing too much interest, then expressing interest through actions on the date.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I messaged that girl Shannon. Sent her one message saying "I'm a stalker. Good prom?"

She replied, and added me on facebook. Easy mode engaged.

Asked her about her date, which associates the two and lowers her value comparatively to mine (or if this is too much analysis, I just wanted to know how she knew him). She replied, putting some distance between them in her answer.

This connection doesn't matter if I can't take it to reality. Does anyone have recommendations to set up a date? I can post the conversation here if needed.

Decided not to invite Larisa out this weekend. I don't have any money, and I wouldn't know where to take her. Also I'm probably a pvssy. I'll be looking to do it next weekend.

My goal this week is to become part of her friend group. I got to know all of them at the party, and touched them familiarly. I want to see if I can keep touching people, and invade their personal space a little more. I need to indicate I'm important by confident use of body language.

If this week goes well, I'll be asking Larisa on a date next weekend.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup boys. No update on Larisa really. She keeps to her friend group. We'll see.

Been talking on facebook with Shannon. We share interests. I mentioned sexual favors, she responded well. We talked about a museum, she invited me to go see a new exhibit. I tried to get her number after that, she didn't answer so I gave mine and signed off.

Been talking on facebook with Tyler's friend Alyssa. She was giving me uninterested answers so I ended the conversation the day of prom. Reopened on facebook today, saying that her boobs looked good in her prom dress. Said I'd like to go on a double date with her and tyler. She said that they aren't dating and aren't even talking right now. Feels like an IOI.

Might pursue Alyssa down the road. I need to see if Tyler has hooked up with her yet. I won't jeopardize that friendship, he's a great guy.

Inserting sexual jokes into my facebook game is going great.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brief report. Nothing sexual so I'll keep it short.

Went to a free concert for 4/20. Went with two girls, I've already friend-zoned both of them. We eventually found bud, then we danced. I'm a good dancer, they liked it. Both were interested. Less attractive one was annoying (is this the price to pay for being alpha? It often feels like people are looking for my approval).

Nothing major to speak of. Had a lot of kino practice. We occasionally would chat to people around us, I practiced positioning myself in good spots to control the flow of the conversation. With a little physicality and body language it's easy to envelop or dismiss people from a group. Even blew out a couple of guys who tried to talk to approach. Had a little sympathy for em though.

Oh, also I got Shannon's number. We're going on a date next week since she's out of town this weekend.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woo! Sup y'all. I wonder if anyone but our regulars read these posts. Any newcomers, please give me some feedback here! I want to know what you want to read, what you want detail on. If you think I should be cold approaching more, if I need to refocus myself on my hobbies or renew my anti-masturbation efforts, let me know. I need everyone to push me to success.

Last night I went to an apartment get together. All college guys. I made a great impression straight off though. I could play CoD better than most of them, and I was confident and straight up. The only difficulty was, one guy thought my name was John, so he started calling me John. I said I didn't mind, but it became a whole **** test. I had trouble responding to that sort of thing from guys.

Some sketchy stuff happened, but no girls so I'll leave it at that. Going back out to that festival/concert today, it's still going on.

Justchill

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Woo! Sup y'all. I wonder if anyone but our regulars read these posts. Any newcomers, please give me some feedback here! I want to know what you want to read, what you want detail on. If you think I should be cold approaching more, if I need to refocus myself on my hobbies or renew my anti-masturbation efforts, let me know. I need everyone to push me to success.
It would be helpful to see your conversation/messages to see how you integrate something like your sexual jokes and stuff. I definitely want to see her reply to your b0ob compliment, i thought that on Facebook it might be considered a bit too strong?

we can also gauge and tell you what we think is an IOI and all that jazz.

Maybe set yourself to like 2-3 cold approaches a week? and then you could put in the conversations between the two of. and we can tell of any improvements and tell you what you did well.

I definitely like how detailed you do your reports, nothing left out. It's very useful for yourself and us. Even if a relationship doesn't look like anything will come from it you still put it in, its good for newcomers to understand that its a trial and error process and not every attempt will be a good one.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Justchill said:
It would be helpful to see your conversation/messages to see how you integrate something like your sexual jokes and stuff. I definitely want to see her reply to your b0ob compliment, i thought that on Facebook it might be considered a bit too strong?
I just had to write this when I saw the above! (It would probably fit better in my journal, but whatever)

So from Facebook earlier today:
Me, on her wall: Oi, ###! I just had a grand realization, were you at that party yesterday?

Her: Nah I didn't end up going I was meant to change it to not attending but it slipped my mind :)

Me: Ahh, seems like I was wrong then. There was this ### chick there that was "so certain" that she had been to one of my parties, but I couldn't remember her. Looked like you, but I just now realized that her boobs dont match yours.

Her: Hahahahahahahahhahahaha okay :) we should make a plan sometime though do you have bbm? :)

Me: I will shortly. Send me a text at ******

Recieved a text shortly after. Got a boob comment in your sleeve? Use it! :D

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Got a boob comment in your sleeve? Use it! :D
Here's the one he asked for :D

Me:Alyssa! Your boobs looked good in your prom dress!
Me: Never woulda seen it coming from you [neg/calibration]
Her: Ohhh ouch! Ya I guess the penguin shirt hid that
Me: Yeah congrats
Me: Can we go on a double date? I've been wanting to stare into [my buddy that i thought was hooking up with her]'s eyes forever.

Sooo yeah. That's how I handled it.

I've been making lots of boob comments lately. On friday, with other people there, I noted to a girl that she had decided to pull her boobs out today. She was shocked, and was like "You don't know me that well yet!" and I was like "Well we're friends now!" and high fived her. Then everyone wanted high fives. It was boss.

So I was thinking I might start accepting a weekly "ballsy approach." I want to pull off getting a girl's number that I see walking down the street while I'm driving, I want to say random stuff to people in supermarkets, I want to ask a girl for her number as soon as I start talking to her.

^Give me ideas and I'll try to make them happen.