Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to make it. My story.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
The girl obviously doesn't want to phone you or talk on the phone with you. You're being mad creepy bro.
Adding a little insult to injury, I see. Thanks.

I had a talk with NDJ about it that helped. Basically my first post was fine, my second post was where I went wrong. Should have been content to text her, or left it alone.

Putting this one behind me, don't want to think about it anymore.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, no need to be so sensitive; I'm just giving you my opinion on what you presented to us. What do you expect me to say? I'm not going to lie to you and tell you it was good.
At least you're moving on, I respect that. So few guys are actually able to do so willingly. You did the right thing

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, I'm not offended. But I've been mentally calling myself creepy all day, I didn't need to read it. Appreciate the honesty as always.

Forgot to mention that I'm now 4/7 on my own challenge (still lame).
The story is a bit interesting. I was in a restaurant with some guys tonight, and a girl, filmed by a male friend, asked the Mexican server on a date and gave him her number. We found out later it was a scavenger hunt, and they had to do certain things, but I gave her a hug, said she made my night, and that it was cute how she was nervous. Fun interaction.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Adding a little insult to injury, I see. Thanks.
Putting this one behind me, don't want to think about it anymore.
Too bad :)

He didn't say you were creepy, he said you were being creepy. Which is a fair call. Who gives a **** though, we all screw up.

Anyway, I would have tried to play it like a joke. Messaged her later with some really ridiculous heartfelt message. Then again it would have been a joke. Also I wouldn't have called four times, I draw the line at three.

LearningSlowly said:
Don't worry, I'm not offended. But I've been mentally calling myself creepy all day, I didn't need to read it. Appreciate the honesty as always.

Forgot to mention that I'm now 4/7 on my own challenge (still lame).
The story is a bit interesting. I was in a restaurant with some guys tonight, and a girl, filmed by a male friend, asked the Mexican server on a date and gave him her number. We found out later it was a scavenger hunt, and they had to do certain things, but I gave her a hug, said she made my night, and that it was cute how she was nervous. Fun interaction.
Man, approach. Stop being a ***** and be a man. The only hard approaches are the first of every day. After that life bosses.

Entertain yourself with it. When I get negative self talk- which does happen- I turn it into positives. "Man I'm creepy. Must be cos of my huge balls." Then I laugh (in my head) and continue with a fun vibe. Shiz works out.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No comment. I'm not thinking about it anymore.

My First School Party

It's weird that it's taken me since the summer to make this happen.

Interesting though. Met girls, completed my own challenge, did not complete Mindgamez's. Also amohield's was very possible for me, but I didn't even attempt for numbers. Weak showing.

But hey, here's the story.

Got there and it was all the guys I expected. All guys drinking beer for a WHILE. Nothing going on. Then three girls from my school showed up. One would definitely get with me. Another is a valuable friend, and we can touch flirtily because we're positive that we won't get together at any point. Basically squares though, they took a few sips of beer to pretend and hung out with each other. Ended up leaving very early.

I had been tasked with getting some girls to the party, so Grace came. I wrote about Grace a little while ago, she's a little trashy, but a sweet girl. When she first got there, one guy beat me to hugging her, and another jumped on introducing himself right after.

Basically I blew them out. I was obviously her strongest option for the beginning of the party. I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a move, so I didn't. I still probably just decided to kiss her, but at one point she was obviously more interested in this black junior. He's a really cool guy, he genuinely is, but it takes a lot of attraction away for me to know I'm a second choice.

I got two other girls to come, were clearly just friends though.

Had a strong option in a very cute girl from another school. Touched her, we got along, but failed to get a number. Also it seemed like she was already paired up with one of the guys that brought her. That they weren't hooking up but he wanted them to.

Ended up being a solid night, put me somewhere on the social scene at my school. People need to figure me out. I don't care if I'm fairly low on the ladder, if that exists, putting myself in will result in girls, because I do have a lot going for me.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FVCK. I'm pissed off. Didn't realize til late tonight that I needed more photos to submit for an art scholarship at my first choice school. I missed the deadline and the photos I tried to take tonight were **** anyway.

I screwed this one up by procrastinating. Fvck!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worked out today. Also worked out on Sunday. I'm going Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday on the SS workout.

Today was both so ****ty and really good. Had a test I didn't know about, I think I failed it. Missed another homework in AP Art History, a class I should be working really hard in. I had to deal with that scholarship thing last night, so there's some excuse, but that sucked this morning too.

Had a really good day socially. Hugged a girl I almost never touch, same one from the party that I said would get with me. Chilled with a lot of good guys.

My rapping thing is cut down to only me, the other rapper in my grade, and a friend from my school who's gonna play the beat. Disappointing that some great rappers won't be in it, but this is the best way it could turn out. I didn't know that guy well enough to ask him straight up to go 2 person rapping with me, it'd be needy. And I couldn't wait for him to set a solo thing up. This way I showed that I had other options, and I'm really cool with those guys and their friends now. Going to that party, even though I wasn't 100% on, probably more like 70%, showed people that I have a really cool side to me. Glad it happened.

Worked on my piano today. Excited for my lesson Thursday.

Going to Mexico early next month with some of my grade. Will force me to chill with some people I haven't become tight with yet.

My life is pretty balanced between pros and cons right now.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Worked out today. Also worked out on Sunday. I'm going Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday on the SS workout.
School is such a b1tch.
Anyways.
Have you done any working out in your game? You know, cold approaching?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
School is such a b1tch.
Anyways.
Have you done any working out in your game? You know, cold approaching?
No, I haven't. I know you're killing it, thanks for holding me responsible.

Today I drove into a University campus that's on my way home. It'll be weird walking around there, since I don't know the layout, but I'll try it asap. Didn't approach, since a couple friends wanted to hang out. It was just with guys though, nothing worthwhile.

So now I'm realizing that I broke my agreement with Pozitron. Sorry bud, want to request any punishment?

I'm off now, I'll be back when I do something real.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys. Quick update.

Going gaming with a new wing tomorrow, we'll see how it goes. Also have a piano lesson, haven't practiced as much as I should have, but I'll get into it more once I start to get the basics down. I did something every day, at least, and most days played around an hour.

Haven't missed a work out, every Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday. Proud of that and it will continue.

Auditioned for that talent show rap today. We got in basically automatically, people are excited to see us. It's going to be me and one other guy, then our friend playing piano to a drum track. The other rapper's alright, he has some clever stuff, but mine SOUNDS so good. I'm getting really good with alliteration, internal rhyme and other devices that make my raps catchy. If you guys wanna read the raps, lemme know.

I'm going to Mexico next week :)

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice man! Be pro!
I am doing my talent show on this Friday. Can't wait and hope I'll win.

I'm glad you founded a wing. It is so much better with a friend to support each other, you'll see! I think I lost mine, but whatever... We'll see what happens. If he doesn't want to come next week, well that's too bad. I'll try it by myself, but this scares me as **** for some reason. Anyway, I'll do.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Sup guys. Quick update.

Going gaming with a new wing tomorrow, we'll see how it goes. Also have a piano lesson, haven't practiced as much as I should have, but I'll get into it more once I start to get the basics down. I did something every day, at least, and most days played around an hour.

Haven't missed a work out, every Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday. Proud of that and it will continue.

Auditioned for that talent show rap today. We got in basically automatically, people are excited to see us. It's going to be me and one other guy, then our friend playing piano to a drum track. The other rapper's alright, he has some clever stuff, but mine SOUNDS so good. I'm getting really good with alliteration, internal rhyme and other devices that make my raps catchy. If you guys wanna read the raps, lemme know.

I'm going to Mexico next week :)
Nice one mate, don't forget to give it your best shot with the show.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went gaming with my new wing at a mall. I was wearing a blue shirt, he was wearing red, so we had this weird matching thing going on. He was unshaved and looked unclean, gotta make sure he fixes that sometime.

I opened three sets, all indirect, he stood next to me and chimed in during each one. Should have gone for number closes for the hell of it, but none were strong sets. There were more targets than I'm used to, but we missed many.

He still seemed impressed by me, just the fact that I could be comfortable in conversation. I think he's going to come out again. Tonight I may hang with him and a few mutual friends I haven't seen in a long time.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update.

Tried DMT on Friday night. It was an amazing experience.

Did nothing on Saturday, even though a friend talked about going to a rave. I hated it, I felt lazy and unproductive.

Today I woke up to a text asking if I was going to this middle school reunion. My class was really tight back then, I went to that school for 10 years. It was interesting, but nothing substantial happened. Talked with some old friends that I should be seeing more from here on.

Also realized that awkwardness can happen even between old friends. The key is keeping the conversation flowing to new and interesting places. I'm going to Mexico tomorrow with kids that I'm not really friends with. I'll be working on keeping improv-style, free-flowing conversation. I need to treat these kids like they are my friends already, and we'll become friends.

I really want to make a good impression on these guys. I barely talk to them, they're basically the football group. I know I can rock a party, and there will be plenty of alcohol there, so I'm hoping for some good times. Leave me some advice if you've got it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First day on this all inclusive Mexican resort. If I needed confirmation that I'm cool as ****, I got it here. Woke up with a cut on my finger, a sprained ankle and severely dehydrated. Good night.

Won't be updating much while I'm here, but even though I wasn't close with these kids to start, were close now. Hoping for some new party invitations when were back to the states.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up boys. Coming in after my third night in Mexico. I crashed a little early tonight, I'm hearing girls going back to their rooms now, but I played it right.

I'll give you guys a little more detail on the last two nights. Much of my coolness from before was twofold. I met and games two ugly 20-something Canadians, and because some AMOGs hadn't shown up yet. Last night was bad and I left the bar early.

But tonight I made it work. I had trouble getting into dancing with the girls we came with. I did, however, pick up three girls, one hot one average one ugly, whose personalities were the opposite of their looks, and that gave me serious social proof. Brought em back to our rooftop and I had the hottest but most annoying one. Got very sexual, very touchy, kissed her cheeks and neck but no kiss close. She refused to listen to any story, and tried to dominate every conversation with her own life. I ended up getting bored with her and returning focus to our group. Got big props for other reasons from the main alphas in the group, and hopefully that'll help me get with one girl that goes to our school. She wasn't there when a good buddy got me a chance to freestyle (lesson learned and applied here: don't try to force your talent on people. Let someone else introduce it and don't rush into it, wait til the right time). I waited til the right time and went massive on it. Great flow, went hard with a mix of tricky lyrics and situational talk that it was obviously a freestyle and obviously sick. Very fun. Left early with the biggest alpha and we got room service.

I hope to get with that blonde when she isn't so drunk. I had to pay for Internet but it was worth it. I'll update when possible.