Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm confused...

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's official: U.S. women are bottom of the ****ing barrel. I've been having some interactions with easy going, warm hearted, down to earth and gorgeous women from South America and South East Asia and my dealings with them have been very natural and harmonious. It's so pleasant to interact with them that it's actually scaring the hell out of me. I've reached a point where I actually FEEL REALLY BAD when any of them take a genuine liking towards me. I'm not used to it. I think I've reached a point where I actually prefer dealing with flakey, manipulative, bipolar women who can cause me to hate her ****ing guts (and make me wanna damage her psychology even more) but it wouldn't matter because at the end of the day she still looks good enough to make my **** hard as a rock. I won't have to like her as a person and could honestly give a **** less about her stupid feelings. I can also take comfort and pleasure in the fact that there will never be a future between me and her. This is the kind of woman I've grown accustomed to.

This goes in direct opposition to how I was as a person about a decade ago as I've been brought up with strict traditional values and was taught to treat women with utmost respect. I was a hopeless romantic and would even put women before myself. I was genuinely very nice, naive, trusting and extremely innocent to say the least. It was very difficult shedding that psycologicall strait jacket but as of today I cannot accept genuinely good (foreign) women that show up in my life. Back in my mid-late teens to early twenties I would of loved to have them, marry them and start a family. Today I can only feel sorry for them perhaps because I see a reflection of what I used to be. For the most part I see myself becoming more and more "battle hardened" by life as time goes by. I already see marriage as nothing more than carrying dead weight and having children as a way to become the embodiment of Sisyphus where you have to subject yourself to a system of spiritual, mental and physical slavery to support them and yourself.

I don't even know why I'm writing all of this. All I can say is that it's a waste to see the genuinely good women go to waste. But maybe I'm just awakened and certain women are only as good and as bad as their society and culture allows them to be. I can compliment a U.S. female and chances are she'll be offended because I don't fit her definition of what an attractive male is supposed to be. I can do the same to a foreign woman that's every bit as attractive (or even more so) and her eyes would light up with happiness. A foreign woman could see you walking down the street and would offer you a ride. A man could offer a U.S. female a ride and the dumb b!tch would act as if she's doing YOU a favor by getting in your car. At worse she'll be offended if she doesn't find you "worthy" of being in her presence. A foreign woman actually knows how to be a goddamn woman. A U.S. female is a try-hard idiot who somehow got the idea she can start calling males "dude" or "bro". I'm sure I can keep going and you guys could add to that list but I think I made the point.

In a very big way I'm glad that I went through the hardships and mental anguish I've encountered over the past decade and a half. Through these tribulations I found priceless experience and ultimately freedom. I'd rather know the harsh, brutal realities about life rather than live a lie my entire life. At the same time I see that there are greener pastures yet I can't really come to terms with whats bothering me so much. I don't feel like I deserve anything better other than what I'm accustomed to. What the hell is going on?

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
One of the reasons I won't surrender to saying "100% of women on planet Earth are crazy" is because I haven't met 100% of the women on planet Earth.. And in specific, I haven't met a whole lot of non-USA women and got to know them in any kind of context, business or personal, to any depth.. Some, but a very small number.... THAT being said I have got to the point where I feel that it is safe to say "98% of American women are at least a little crazy, if not more".. I think I would be right with the OP. I think if I got to meet a bunch of foreign women and even if say 25% of them seemed logical and feminine I think it would just blow my mother fvcking mind and I'm not even sure what I would do..... I'm just so used to the trash at this point.. These American women are not only nuts but there are so many similarities with all of em'.. I've gotten to where I can joke and call myself psychic because I can literally predict what one might say or do in a situation before it happens.. It's like they are one big Borge collective of negativity operating as one, and Facebook is their big square mothership lol

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you are in the " I don't deserve it mindset" After you get browbeaten enough by society, it get's ingrained into your psyche. I'm not sure if you've ever heard the experiment on how to train fleas. Put them in a container, put glass over it, and as they jump, they hit the glass. Eventually, they stop jumping that high, and you can take the glass off. Now you have fleas in a 10" container who can only jump 9 1/2". Before the container, they can jump 18". BUT they never try to escape again

Not sure if it's a real story, or allegory, but it fits.....

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These American women are not only nuts but there are so many similarities with all of em'.. I've gotten to where I can joke and call myself psychic because I can literally predict what one might say or do in a situation before it happens.. It's like they are one big Borge collective of negativity operating as one, and Facebook is their big square mothership lol
Funny you should mention this but I have been dating women solely from different countries and have noticed that they all have similarities in mindset and personality depending on which country they are from. It really is a hivemind group think with women.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it's kind of depressing if you're looking for a serious relationship. Western women are trash.