Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im afraid I got some STD

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So long story short, banged a girl from tinder raw dog on early august and by the end of the month I got this small pimple on the top of my penis, its not very big and not painful (just annoying if deliberately touched the first day), its recovering day after day.

The size of the top of a needle, trying to find out what it is since usually herpes involves bigger marks so does syphilis, I just hope its some rash due to the fact that 2 weeks later I was drunk with an other girl and furiously weared a condom the wrong direction.

Got two pimples on my nose the same week and a small one similar in size to the one on the penis on my left arm.

I will surely talk with a doctor but wondering if any of you have any idea.

I went down on both girls but thankfully got nothing in my face.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, stop going down on chicks you just met...that is disgusting, you have no idea where that sh!t has been.

That is for a chick you've been banging a while or a girlfriend...once they've earned it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant really deny the stupid mistakes I did, guilty.

Anyway anything about the possible causes of the problem?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like molluscum contagiosum. I've had it, got if from a gf in law school. The zit will pop out a white pearl-looking head, thus the name 'molluscum.' It is harmless and will go away on its own. The sh!t the doctor will give you is Aldera, which is horrible stuff, broke my entire body out in hives.

Men also get yeast infections from sex. Doctors laugh at you if you try to tell them it is an STD. You can have a rash of a lot of little bumps, or sometimes there will be a zit-looking sore like you have. It will pop when white, but the inside will be gooey, and not a little white rock, like with molluscum. Yeast, aka candida, is also harmless and will go away on its own.

There is always an outside chance it could be herpes, but it should be painful, and it doesn't sound like that is what you have.

Unless you go to a dermatologist, your doctor is going to be a clueless moron. A good dermatologist can cut off molluscum sores to make them heal a little faster, but that is about the extent that modern medicine will help. Whatever medication they give you, the side effects are likely to be worse than the condition.

Apple Cider vinegar will speed the healing process if you want to treat it yourself. You can tape a little piece of soaked cotton over the sore overnight. Try not to over-do it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like molluscum contagiosum. I've had it, got if from a gf in law school. The zit will pop out a white pearl-looking head, thus the name 'molluscum.' It is harmless and will go away on its own. The sh!t the doctor will give you is Aldera, which is horrible stuff, broke my entire body out in hives.

Men also get yeast infections from sex. Doctors laugh at you if you try to tell them it is an STD. You can have a rash of a lot of little bumps, or sometimes there will be a zit-looking sore like you have. It will pop when white, but the inside will be gooey, and not a little white rock, like with molluscum. Yeast, aka candida, is also harmless and will go away on its own.

There is always an outside chance it could be herpes, but it should be painful, and it doesn't sound like that is what you have.

Unless you go to a dermatologist, your doctor is going to be a clueless moron. A good dermatologist can cut off molluscum sores to make them heal a little faster, but that is about the extent that modern medicine will help. Whatever medication they give you, the side effects are likely to be worse than the condition.

Apple Cider vinegar will speed the healing process if you want to treat it yourself. You can tape a little piece of soaked cotton over the sore overnight. Try not to over-do it.
If its not that its probably something similar, checked some pictures online and in my case the problem is much much smaller thankfully and not really painful, it seems its going away by his own.

So what happens now? I have to get something to get rid of the virus from my body so I dont pass it to others or what?

Anyway just right after the intercourse I washed my d1ck with water and soap, maybe that made the infection weaker therefore a smaller pimple?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your immune system is what really gets rid of it. That's why prescription drugs don't work.

You can stimulate immune response with the apple cider vinegar to make it heal faster. Some sores pop, anything white needs to come out. Use drugstore 3% peroxide to disinfect the area whenever a sore is open, to keep from spreading it around. The white stuff is the most contagious part.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
So long story short, banged a girl from tinder raw dog on early august and by the end of the month I got this small pimple on the top of my penis, its not very big and not painful (just annoying if deliberately touched the first day), its recovering day after day.

The size of the top of a needle, trying to find out what it is since usually herpes involves bigger marks so does syphilis, I just hope its some rash due to the fact that 2 weeks later I was drunk with an other girl and furiously weared a condom the wrong direction.

Got two pimples on my nose the same week and a small one similar in size to the one on the penis on my left arm.

I bet you're worrying over nothing.

I'v probably used protection on a quarter of the women I've been with and I get regularly (6 months) checked for STD's.
I've apparently had chlameydia one time and that was back about 14 years. Two fvcking pills and it's gone...

When did I get chlameydia? I travelled through Asia and lived in Australia and then got tested.....

Have I got tested since then? Yes multiple times. Have I gone down on bitches? yes, I've even rimmed plenty of them.

extreme case: broke up from a ltd, went to CUBA. ****ed 8 bitches over there and I think about 5 of them were without a condom. Yes, very fvcking reckless, but I didn't give a ****e at the time. Got a 3 some and both of them went "you use a condom": I had them and I went, "nah I don¡'t like them, don't worry about it" they were like "fvcking Aids and ****" and I said "don't think twice, I ain't got lemonades" Fvcked them....

Got a lemonades test when I got back. Nothing. How many bitches have I RIMMED since then, got test and had nothing? a lot

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever have the chicken pox? Herpes is just like that except on your privates and can spread to areas around them such as your thighs. You can get them on your mouth in the form of cold sores. They feel the same as chicken pox.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever have the chicken pox? Herpes is just like that except on your privates and can spread to areas around them such as your thighs. You can get them on your mouth in the form of cold sores. They feel the same as chicken pox.
So "not fun"...

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could get painless chancres from syphilis which can and so present like pimples sometimes.

It is painless, and it looks like it goes away, but you need to get treatment if it is actually what you have because it comes back later as secondary and tertiary syphilis.

It could also be something like molluscum like BibleBelt said which is a better scenario.

I can't really say much else, you need to get it tested which you are already doing.

Also in this era, all my professors and mentors are saying antibiotic resistant STD's are on the rise. All is fun and games until you need to be but on a liver or kidney toxic anti-biotic cause nothing else is strong enough to get that STD out of your body.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

Well, a couple of points:

- Nobody here has an M.D., so if you suspect something is wrong then schedule a consultation with your doctor to run some tests.

- Having unprotected intercourse increases your risk of major STDs. Performing oral sex usually doesn't lead to you catching major STDs, even though some of the minor ones could be caught.

During my routine annual exam every year, I do full STD/HIV testing because I'm very sexually active with multiple partners. I like going down and performing oral sex (it's how I'm able to get the girl wet and to bust a nut most of the time) but I just try to make sure the girl is somewhat clean. If there's ANY weird smell down there then I'm not doing it. If there's any discharge coming from her then, of course, I'm not doing it.

But really the only thing you can do is make sure you complete your testing for STDs/HIV at least once a year, and if you suspect there to be immediate problems related to an STD, then schedule an immediate appointment with your doctor. It could be something related to an STD OR it could be something unrelated.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go down on my ex every time we had sex, but I seem to have given up that activity after she left. I don't think I have licked a pvssy since hers, through a couple dozen or so women, many of them FB relationships where we met often. I hardly ever kiss them on the lips, either. And all of these girls have given me a lot of head. It's an obvious double-standard. Some women will complain, but they keep coming back. I can get them off with my fingers and hands, anyway, so I don't see any point in my tongue going down there.

The Poison drummer got throat cancer from HPV. I can only presume that guy licked a lot of pvssy:
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ri...artner-is-at-risk-for-neck-and-throat-cancer/

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at the thread, reminds me of when I was a student.

Rare to get an STD, and even if you do it can be solved long after. Also it baffles me how a person can put the condom the wrong way, I tried to do it once and it wouldn't even roll. Like seriously it doesn't even roll down if you put it the wrong way!

My worry would be pregnancy, that's my only reason why I hesitate going raw dog. But then again like you OP I did go raw on a tinder girl last week and now I'm going on dates with her just to get to the 3 week mark where I can get a reliable preg test.