Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you think she's playing games/mixed signals

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crowes...did the girl you walked away from try to chase after you once you walked?

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
casthenova said:
I'd like to elaborate on this "walking away" idea. If you get to a point where you are in total control of your emotions, I think you can represent yourself in a different way.

Ponder this. A girl is very interested and begins to play games for whatever reason. Perhaps she has her own issues, perhaps she just looks at men as disposable and fun to play with. You catch wind of her playing games. Now if you follow the threads of this post you "walk away" into the sunset, believing yourself to be amazingly strong and maintaining your power. You laugh at the prospect of being played with because you walk away at the first sign.

Now, let's take it a step further. Say you don't walk away at all, ever from anything. Say you face it like a man, however you control your emotions. You eliminate all feelings for her whatsoever. You don't walk away, because you don't have to. You simply remove your emotions towards her and push her to the outskirts of your life. You don't take calls, don't hang out, don't initiate, don't compliment in fact you stop thinking about her. But you never walk away. You never insult her. You never even hint at the fact that you are even the slightest bit effected. You don't have to walk away and remove her from your life, you just aren't interested anymore.

You take the emotions you were feeling, openness, caring, loving and you eliminate them completely from your interactions. You don't walk away, but your emotions do. Then it doesn't matter that she is playing games with you because you aren't interested anymore.

Now here is the point. This is the pinnacle of character and strength. Walking away is a sign of weakness. You walk away because you can't handle staying in contact with her and can't handle the way it makes you feel. If you were really strong you could just withdrawal your emotions from her entirely, move on from any romantic prospects and you soon become untouchable.

Never walk away from anyone or anything. Build a life where if someone enters it, they are a part of it indefinitely. But if she displays her bad character then you withdrawal your emotions. You can even answer calls and texts if you want but the key here is to become a master over yourself.

Keep her on the outskirts like an orbiter. Walking away makes you a chump in my eyes. To me, we walk away because we can't handle feeling emotion. If you can figure out a way to feel your emotion and control it, operating from your masculine strength then you truly are untouchable. You don't have to walk away from anything or anyone you just don't feel anything towards her. She becomes meaningless in the scheme of your life so whether she is contacting you or not and whether you are open or not is irrelevant because you aren't interested.

The reason to do this is that more people that know your character the better. She WILL become powerless. She will see that her games don't even effect you. Nothing she can do could ever effect you because you are in control of all of your emotions. She wanted to play you? Big mistake because now you flipped the script and add her to your list of do not emotionally invest.

Don't ever walk away from anyone. Keep them believing in your character and they will become your followers. In the end of the day its not what you know but who and if someone respects your character so much they will do anything for you.
big = I always thought "walking away" is a metaphor for exactly this?!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChesterB said:
I don't understand "walking away" completely. How do you do this? Not calling her anymore and wait until she calls you?
Ignore her, when you see her in person?
Then what? Forget her and get another girl that doesn't play games?
Good question. "Walking away" means you stop trying. NEVER initiate any contact period. If she contacts you, be polite and let her know you are busy.... DON"T stay on the phone. Thank her for calling, and hang up. If she calls you to make plans, then go ahead and see her, but under NO CIRCUMSTANCES do you ask her out. If she wants to see you, she has to be the one that makes the date.

Really the only way I walk away from a woman I'm still interested in is if she starts flaking out on me or has in some way disrespected me. If she cancels a couple of dates without making any legitimate compromise alternatives, you walk. Period. Don't put up with that nonsence.

If she is just playing games, then she WILL make another date. If she has lost interest in you, well this gives her the out... she gets what she wants, you stop calling and you can then BOTH look for someone else. No wasted time.

Walking away is different from breaking up.... Breaking up is a discussion you have with a woman that it's over. You don't have any discussion when you walk away, you just go. Truth is that it is VERY powerful, and likely the single most powerful thing a man can do. You don't walk away from a woman you are in an exclusive relationships with. You break up like a man. You only really walk away from women you are dating or F-buddies..... not girlfriends, girlfriends are entitled to a face to face breakup.... It sucks but you have to man up.

Cpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seem to be alot of posts on mixed signals and game playing from women. This is what I have found will stop it cold: Walk away

It may sound obvious or redundant but I know that even when I was acting DJish some girls will still try and manipulate you, especially the hot ones. It amazes me the power some women "think" they have over us. I know this to be true, and it's men's fault. Most men will try and try again with a woman until she just bites his head off. Most girls, the hot ones for sure, really think that they can have thier cake and eat it too. They don't think you have the guts to walk off, they think you'd never do that. I believe they think that as long as you think you may have any chance at all with them, you'll remain accesible. As a matter of fact, I know this.

Thus they feel comfortable playing games and making you wait around. Walk away and they cannot believe it, blows their mind. It shows them all the traits they want in a man. Don't let her toy with you, life is too short.

The last girl that was trying to manipulate me is beautiful and knows it. She was interested in me but would not do what needed to be done for us to be together. I'll just say that she was trying to "have her cake and eat it too". Now she knew I was interested, and that she was hot, so she thought she could get away with murder, so to speak. She never dreamt I'd say to hell with and move on. But I did, and I'm damn proud of it. And she was crushed. It still amazes me how much girls hate to lose when they are trying to manipulate or get something from a guy. The real hot ones have probably never had a guy walk away, ever. So they have themselves on a pedestal. If you walk away because she isn't "playing fair", it destroys that pedestal, and her fantasy land is replaced by a big slap in the face, a dose of what men deal with daily from women: Pain, reality, rejection, loss.

I think that the act of a guy walking away is our ultimate weapon. You must be willing to do this. Women can do it easily, because getting dates or sex for them is a given, unless they are ugly as hell. They know the power in it. Most guys won't use this power, or don't realize they have it. We do have it, and it does all come down to confidence. I think alot of guys here aren't sure what confidence is. My description of confidence is being fine without a woman. That is the ultimate weapon to combat a woman's schemes.

With the girl I mentioned all that tool place before I found this site. But I didn't care if I had a woman or not, and man how true it is that women pick up on that fast. It may not prevent them from playing games or trying to manipulate you, but it damn sure will frusrate and confuse them. With that one girl that thought I'd never walk off found out I did because she wasn't playing her cards right, trust me it stripped her of any power she "thought" she had over me. That's a good feeling and I hope others will use the power of "walking away".

It is a power naturally bestowed upon an attractive woman, and they think they are the only elite group that has it. If you utilize this same power that you DO have, she sees that you have the same if not better "weapons" than she does. From then on, if she is interested, no more games or manipulation, she will be "on her toes" and attentive, likely working harder than you to salvage a chance for the two of you getting involved romantically. Later--Crowes

Right im kinda in that sitaution your on about... now things is she out relationship since february and my god she is beautiful. Now i have feelings for her and other day we kisse and drt humped but she wants take it slow and be free but not us texting all time and that yet she said her heads ****ed from last relationship and wants me prove that i do want her and mean what i say when i care for and like her and she said shes feelings for me to.
But what do i do if she wants to be alone and free yet me show that i wsnt her and she wants meet up here and there and to get know me but I dont know what to do please give a man a hand ha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right im kinda in that sitaution your on about... now things is she out relationship since february and my god she is beautiful. Now i have feelings for her and other day we kisse and drt humped but she wants take it slow and be free but not us texting all time and that yet she said her heads ****ed from last relationship and wants me prove that i do want her and mean what i say when i care for and like her and she said shes feelings for me to.
But what do i do if she wants to be alone and free yet me show that i wsnt her and she wants meet up here and there and to get know me but I dont know what to do please give a man a hand ha
A lot of em want to be alone and free. IE: free to do whatever she wants. Explain to her you don't want to be exclusive at this time so she is free to do whatever she wants ( she will anyway ). Make sure you have dates with other females.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol you are a back up plan sir.

Do not do ANYTHING to impress her. You live your life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you are a back up plan sir.

Do not do ANYTHING to impress her. You live your life.
kenpiffyjr nailed this one too. That makes perfect sense. He's in position as a "narcissistic supply" to feed her ego.

He's right, do what you want to do, make sure she knows you are dating others too. There are no special snowflakes.