Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you think she's playing games/mixed signals

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By crowes22:
From then on, if she is interested, no more games or manipulation, she will be "on her toes" and attentive, likely working harder than you to salvage a chance for the two of you getting involved romantically. Later--Crowes
Amen man!

You're a philosopher!!! :D

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have real life example of it, there was this Hb 9. we dated on and off for some time. then one day i went to vacation for a week, came back and i was suposed to see her the same night she made up excuse not too meet me. the same weekedn i call her up offering to go out to a bar she refuses saying she has to wokr or some shyt in the morning. anyway i gave it one more try she still found excuse to blow me off i said fine. so i never called her again. one fine day we mat at the bar she was like ohh how you doing blah blah i was looking pretty sharp and i had girl with me. Next thing i know she is like why dont you call me anymore i am like well i have been busy you know school and all. by the expression on her face i could see she was crushed. after week or so i get call from her invting me to join her in the bar ofcourse i blew her off telling her same shyt she told me i had to work or whatnot. anyway all i am trying to say is that by blowing her off i had cards in my hand now and i could pay them as would desired.

peace

jgoodz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
huh excellent!!!!

Thats exacly what im doing to this girl now.

Before i started talkin' to her, she was all interested always askin' for me and everything, but once that i started callin' and she found out that i was into her she started to act like she was god and as if i was a puppy after her, i didnt see that , and one day i called her and she had the nerv to say " can you call me back" with a i got better things to do right now than to talk to u sound, i said yes ill call u back.

Heh, since that day i havent call her its been like a week and i bet you that now she is askin' herself and my cousins ( as she use to do before we started talking) why i aint callin' her etc.

She just didnt picture the idea of me walking off and not givin' a f, well she was dead wrong.
Now ill see how she acts next time i see her.

But this post should be a sticky to all dj's , dont be scare to walk off, DO IT as soon she starts playing those silly games, it will only work in your favor.
wow same situation w/ me.... except I called HER and SHE said she'll call me back but never did. Now I'm not gonna chase her down anymore. If she wants to call let her call, but i'm done chasing her. You guys think she did that to test me? or what?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this just before work, it seriously made my day. Thanks so much for posting this. I'm dealing with a few girls right now and I'm in the process of walking away, this has made it so much easier and makes so much sense.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need to bring this back even though it's in the DJ bible. I even think that every other rule, strategy, technique can be thrown out the window if you are willing to walk away.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this with the last two girls i have talked with. It's weird though, because i feel aggravated that the relationship didn't advance to the next level; because i was really digging both chics physically!

I guess it's a double edged sword; you keep your pride but lose the girl.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bravo, i must say...

i think we all understand the meaning here... why is it though, us guys, we are the masculin, supposedly we dont care, we have no emotion according to women.. why is it that the games they play have such a powerfull effect over most men??? after all, we dont care...

the truth is we do, and thats what women use against us, they may not do it consiously, but they sure as hell do it...

trick is this..

if we dont care, just like they say and reprimand us for, then they are left clueless, on there back foot.. if we do care then they have control over us...they use our emotions.

maybe we will find no need to walk away if they already fear a lack of care and emotion on our part...ime going to apply a test, a field test and find out some real answers i think.

Chris Gamble

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tip and responses guys, it will help me with some things I am going through right now.

-Chris

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there and done that. You know something is up when she's playing games, her actions are not genuine. When you try to figure her action out, you know you are being played, and you should knock that out and stay on the DJ line.

I had this girl who initially had an interest in me, but suddenly flirt with a friend of mine. This threw me off a little bit, but I immediately nexted her and got together with another girl. It was hard for her to accept that fact, and she regretted her action for playing with me. The victory tasted better than anything, watching her face sadden as she heard the news, and her behavior to me suddenly changed.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ditched a girl a week ago after she was giving me great signals (wide smiling, looking at me) --- I later regreted it.

Now, when I spoke to her tonight, she seemed completely the opposite. Barely a smile, and very short answers. This is roughly the conversation:

me: Hi <her name>.
me: I think there was some miscommunication on my behalf last week. I'm really busy with mid-terms right now. Maybe sometime in the future I can talk to you -- (smiled) and perhaps when you're not always on the phone like you are -- we'll talk. (last bit may not be verbatim)

She had short replies like, "Maybe, sure", etc. I don't really expect her to be interested unless she stops seeing this other guy one day, so I've moved on as well.

(Yeah, so I was a bit of a wuss/AFC... I felt like being honest. Lying isn't apart of my character make-up.)

It seems like she realized that playing games didn't work with me, so she didn't want to speak to me at all. Thus, I may have killed her interest in me, but then again, I keep my pride and self-respect.

I still think she never liked me and was just playing around. She never accepted a date and/or seemed to be "helping me along". :)

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet you've guessed already "boner's making another I lame 'you are wrong' post"

If you didn't guess that, than you sir are wrong:)

If she's playing games and throwing mixed signals than she's telling you she KNOWS what a real man is, and she wants to know if you are him.

If you follow AD's reasoning and WALK AWAY or NEXT that ho, than you've put one huge marker in her mind.... "WUSSAY!!!!"

Yeah you heard me right! If a woman is **** testing you, if she is super fine, and she's got hott friends... than you know for a fact she's got a few more aces up her sleeve than a girl who's feeling defenseless.

It's been said time and time again, '**** test'. Why do you think this term was coined? Out of pure joy? Somebody felt like waking up and testing to see if this will fly with anybody.

It won't with you! I'm telling you now, your going to put on your best ****-proof thinking hat and show her your not falling for it. Have fun with it, if she **** tests you or you can see what she is trying to seduce out of you... USE IT!!!

Every thing that happens makes something else happen. If she's a total ***** and deserves for your fattest fvck friend to sit on her ass and spank her into reality so be it, than you walk away. Until than it's all fair game, men have been abusive stupid, cold hearted, and downright rude to her when she didn;t do exactly as they wanted when they felt they 'deserved' it. So she is within her full rights in society to make you 'work' a little.

Don't let the AFC in you think wrongly of this post, your inner DJ knows what to do.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
I bet you've guessed already "boner's making another I lame 'you are wrong' post"

If you didn't guess that, than you sir are wrong:)

If she's playing games and throwing mixed signals than she's telling you she KNOWS what a real man is, and she wants to know if you are him.

If you follow AD's reasoning and WALK AWAY or NEXT that ho, than you've put one huge marker in her mind.... "WUSSAY!!!!"

Yeah you heard me right! If a woman is **** testing you, if she is super fine, and she's got hott friends... than you know for a fact she's got a few more aces up her sleeve than a girl who's feeling defenseless.

It's been said time and time again, '**** test'. Why do you think this term was coined? Out of pure joy? Somebody felt like waking up and testing to see if this will fly with anybody.

It won't with you! I'm telling you now, your going to put on your best ****-proof thinking hat and show her your not falling for it. Have fun with it, if she **** tests you or you can see what she is trying to seduce out of you... USE IT!!!

Every thing that happens makes something else happen. If she's a total ***** and deserves for your fattest fvck friend to sit on her ass and spank her into reality so be it, than you walk away. Until than it's all fair game, men have been abusive stupid, cold hearted, and downright rude to her when she didn;t do exactly as they wanted when they felt they 'deserved' it. So she is within her full rights in society to make you 'work' a little.

Don't let the AFC in you think wrongly of this post, your inner DJ knows what to do.
Good point. However some sh1t tests also reveal that the girl you are with might not respect you and that she might be suffering from low self esteem because she has to resort to such tactics. Yes its true that women test guys all the time, but the more you got your sh1t together, the less likely she will give you sh1t because she will be afraid of losing you. Its a good balance this way.

You also need to watch for the frequency and the kind of sh1t tests. If you know you can get a better girl just as good looking with less problems, why would you put up with sh1t tests?? You don't want to be in a relationship where you compete with the woman for an upperhand when each time the balance is shifted she has to throw a sh1t test to restore it. Fvck that.

The more your girl behaves, the more she is happy in the relationship and thus less problems for you.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah crap. At least I'm improving.

If I don't see this girl for a few months, is it possible I can do a 180, or am I permanently screwed/judged as a wuss?

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats is one of the best posts I have ever read.

thank you for that post.:)

The only question I have is when the chick acts like a bittch do you say to hell with you or do you just keep quiet and walk away?

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. it is so true, and the feeling of doing it is enough of a reward in itself.

Bosshogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
But what do you do if you`re ACTUALLY interested in the girl...cause like someone said...a hot girl can move on real quick and find someone else...

And I`m sure alot of girls look at a guy walking away in a different manner...like "he`s not interested, f*** him"....

I`ve been hanging around with this girl for a few weeks...We hung out twice had a good time...call her friday after a week...shoot the breeze, tell her to give me a call sunday if she wants to hang out...she says ok....Saturday she email me telling me to have a nice weekend and that she`ll call tomorrow...last night she never called...

What would you guys do?

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My own opinions about A High Interest Level

If you ever meet a girl that indicates from the beginning that she is highly interested in you, you are lucky ;). Unless of course you did it with some good DJ skills.

What do you have to do in these cases?
Well first of all: STAY a DJ. Don't rush things to fast. STAY YOURSELF. Ok: she likes you, but you need to stay yourself. Don't kiss her ass, have your own opinion and take it like a man. If she doesn't like you, too bad, then it wasn't meant to be. After all she also could be a biatch or a transexual! WHO KNOWS!

She needs to know how you are, if you run too fast, you might fall into the possibility that she'll get scared and that she will slow down the beginning of the relationship. So make some moves, but don't rush it! You HAVE PLENTY OF TIME! Don't forget you are a DJ after all! I can't emphasise this enough!

Why can she turn from hot into cold?

She realizes that the package wasn't that great after all. She saw your flaws, although she liked you in the beginning, your flaws start to irritate her. Well, don't be sorry, there are other fishes in the lake, she just went too fast and made a mistake. Mistakes are NORMAL! You can't seduce EVERY woman. It's better to keep the friendship, instead of starting a relationship that could end in a fight. It's recommended to know each other a little bit better, so you know what kind of woman you got.

Remember: What goes up very fast, can also go down VERY VERY FAST!!