Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you can't be happy alone then you can't be happy PERIOD

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Society does not respect the needy, co-dependent male.

All men seeking outside factors to be "happy" or "complete" are doomed to be miserable for life. The bottom line is: women, children, family and friends will not make you happy. At best they will just enrich an already happy life or play a neutral role in an unhappy life.

I've been reading posts where betas claim they can't be happy without a family, kids and a permanent woman. This is pathetic for several reasons:

1. Obtaining those things alone does not guarantee they will be of quality
2. Such things can be gone in the blink of an eye. Death, divorce, plane crash, cancer, etc.
3. Such a desire is rooted in Disney movie cultural bias. There is no reason to desire such things outside of seeing other people with them.

A man raised by wolves would have no natural desire for marriage and kids. He would have a natural desire for companionship, food and sex. That's it.

So should you avoid women and kids? Not saying that. Just saying learn to be happy without them FIRST. Because if you can't be happy without them, then you won't be happy with them. After all, no woman wants to be your second mother or therapist. If anything, she is looking for someone who will help her with HER problems. Same with kids. They are looking for leadership and strength. They are not looking for a needy, sick, emotional parasite of a parent.

As a man you must be able to function ALONE before you can enjoy a family. The reason is obvious: men are seeked out for their utility, Leadership and strength. If you are miserable alone then you lack the very qualities a family needs from you. Burn the Disney movies and WAKE UP men.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what you said except for your first point. It seems society now expects men to be needy, emotional, and co-dependent because of the proliferation of guys on TV and mass media who portray those traits.

The guy from Modern Family, men in How I Met Your Mother, season after season of The Bachelor have made it seem that men cannot survive without women, and have made it appear that the new standard of a man in 2015 is to be co-dependent and feminine.

Characters played by John Wayne and Steve McQueen are long gone, unfortunately.

The feminization of man has snowballed to a point of no return.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.

Our society and media does seem to have become substantially emasculated.

Just yesterday I was at a one year old bday party, all the husbands toting cameras and juiceboxes for the kids, having conversations that make you want to vomit on yourself.

Its a totally child obsessed, risk free, sterile existence from what I can tell, and that seems to be the norm for the majority. There are many positives from the rise of women I think in terms of equality and living conditions, but damn are there some negatives too.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

All men seeking outside factors to be "happy" or "complete" are doomed to be miserable for life. The bottom line is: women, children, family and friends will not make you happy. At best they will just enrich an already happy life or play a neutral role in an unhappy life.

I've been reading posts where betas claim they can't be happy without a family, kids and a permanent woman. This is pathetic for several reasons:

2. Such things can be gone in the blink of an eye. Death, divorce, plane crash, cancer, etc.
3. Such a desire is rooted in Disney movie cultural bias. There is no reason to desire such things outside of seeing other people with them.

A man raised by wolves would have no natural desire for marriage and kids. He would have a natural desire for companionship, food and sex. That's it.

So should you avoid women and kids? Not saying that. Just saying learn to be happy without them FIRST. Because if you can't be happy without them, then you won't be happy with them. After all, no woman wants to be your second mother or therapist. If anything, she is looking for someone who will help her with HER problems. Same with kids. They are looking for leadership and strength. They are not looking for a needy, sick, emotional parasite of a parent.

As a man you must be able to function ALONE before you can enjoy a family. The reason is obvious: men are seeked out for their utility, Leadership and strength. If you are miserable alone then you lack the very qualities a family needs from you. Burn the Disney movies and WAKE UP men.
Another good poost by PoonKing.

If you are able to live alone you are badas$$ mother****er.Living alone is most probably biggest challenge man can encounter.It doesnt mean you should -choose- it , it is miserable life but you must be able to do it and be happy with what you have if there will be situation.

You lose health,money,wife ... whatever ... you must be able to continue to live even if it means being homeless on the street.

Women are wise in the fact to reject needy,dependt men because such men -break- on first serious problem in life.It is BIG RED FLAG for a man.

A man should have periods of being alone like being alone in nature,trekking,camping or at least living alone in the city.Being alone and not letting life break you will make you tougher and women will feel it with their pvssies.

Books,music,movies,art,sport are all yours and very cheap now.If you can't find joy in it now when you are young what will happen if you get permanetly disabled or homeless or old ? You must be mentally ready for life alone.
It doesnt mean it will happen , I wish it wont , but the fact you know you can handle makes you POWERFUL and power is sex.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all want what we cant have like Ruler said. If I had a dollar for every time I was crazy obsessing over a chick, and totally lost interest in her once I had her I'd be a rich man.

On the contrary I've become obsessed with women who i once had in the palm of my hand, only to be infatuated when I couldn't have them. I think once you get really good with women you become addicted to the chase more so than the actual conquest.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:

Your thread is b.s. and is posted to fit your fictional MGTOW narrative. Nobody is raised by wolves so you are watching your Disney movie the Jungle Book where the boy was raised by animals.

Every man needs things to surivive and is needy on those things. Some men don't make enough salary and depends on the woman to provide extra income Those men aren't disrespected in society.

Nobody is saying you need to be married and have kids to be happy. MGTOWS already assume having a wife and kids will make you unhappy. MGTOWS claim to go their own way but still pander to women being unhappy attacking marriage calling men betas. MGTOWS claim to be happy without women but are still angry complaining about them and marriage. So MGTOWS can't function going they own way because they still NEED women.

If you didn't NEED women you wouldn't write this post or buy women drinks for sex because you could function alone without them.

MGTOWS are afraid of a woman taking your things in a divorce. When you die you can't take your things with you. If you have nobody and all alone the state will get all your stuff.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Building_and_Loan said:
Characters played by John Wayne and Steve McQueen are long gone, unfortunately.

The feminization of man has snowballed to a point of no return.
They were characters on the movie screen. Both of those men were married in real life and got divorced having families. They are considered both Alpha males in real life and in movies. They did what men do today what MGTOWS attack them for. Having a wife and kids. Where is your feminization of man when real men like them all got married with kids? It is a normal thing to do to get married and MGTOW with their fringe ideas want to turn our norms upside down shaming men for doing what is normal. of getting married.

JohnyTheArrow said:
A man should have periods of being alone like being alone in nature,trekking,camping or at least living alone in the city.Being alone and not letting life break you will make you tougher and women will feel it with their pvssies.
If you are happy living alone you would not need a woman to be dependent on for sex with their pvssies. You want sex so you use methods to pander to women to get their pvssies. No different than what you call other men betas. After you lived alone you still go back to NEEDING women. A fictional narrative MGTOWS says that is delusion living alone. Unless you live in a cave or commune with other men giving up women for good you still are going to need women and be dependant on them for sex.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PK knows the score. Here's a :up: since I can't rate you up anymore.

Hollowpoints

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
They were characters on the movie screen. Both of those men were married in real life and got divorced having families. They are considered both Alpha males in real life and in movies. They did what men do today what MGTOWS attack them for. Having a wife and kids. Where is your feminization of man when real men like them all got married with kids? It is a normal thing to do to get married and MGTOW with their fringe ideas want to turn our norms upside down shaming men for doing what is normal. of getting married.

If you are happy living alone you would not need a woman to be dependent on for sex with their pvssies. You want sex so you use methods to pander to women to get their pvssies. No different than what you call other men betas. After you lived alone you still go back to NEEDING women. A fictional narrative MGTOWS says that is delusion living alone. Unless you live in a cave or commune with other men giving up women for good you still are going to need women and be dependant on them for sex.

Odd isn't it? A group of men telling each other if they can't be alone they can't be happy..yet needing a mass of like minded guys to agree and yet still complaining about women and society while pretending to go their own way.

Another angry MGTOW pretending to be happy giving out neg reps because they are so satisfied with going their own way.

Date Posted By Comment
The only dating advice... 05-17-2015 03:58 AM LMFAO

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
Nobody is saying you need to be married and have kids to be happy. MGTOWS already assume having a wife and kids will make you unhappy. MGTOWS claim to go their own way but still pander to women being unhappy attacking marriage calling men betas. MGTOWS claim to be happy without women but are still angry complaining about them and marriage. So MGTOWS can't function going they own way because they still NEED women.
I think you are confusing the issues. I don't think he isn't attacking marriage/kids/sex/relationships/women, I think he is saying that stuff is all great, but don't sacrifice your self respect for it. Don't cater to women because society expects you to, don't buy women things to get their affection, don't get married because you feel a women "completes" you.

MGTOWS are afraid of a woman taking your things in a divorce. When you die you can't take your things with you. If you have nobody and all alone the state will get all your stuff.
MGTOW is stupid label in my opinion. To say "it's not in my best interest to get married" is one thing, but to say "I don't need women or a family so I'm doing my own thing" is admitting failure. You have to do whatever you want, but protect yourself at all times.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Trump said:
I think you are confusing the issues. I don't think he isn't attacking marriage/kids/sex/relationships/women, I think he is saying that stuff is all great, but don't sacrifice your self respect for it. Don't cater to women because society expects you to, don't buy women things to get their affection, don't get married because you feel a women "completes" you.
i am not confusing nothing. He said before men who get married and are in LTR'S are betas. He is implying that in this thread too. Claiming to be happy alone is what MGTOWS believe. They are not happy being alone their own way so they still complain about women. Poon King is still catering to women buying them drinks for affection and sex. This thread is b.s. and MGTOW is a farce since they still pander catering to women's wants that are free drinks in Poon King's case. He buys free drinks for women trying to get sex. That goes against his MGTOW definition. MGTOWism is a joke. They never do what they claim to be doing going their own way, they just pander to women when they feel like.

Trump said:
MGTOW is stupid label in my opinion. To say "it's not in my best interest to get married" is one thing, but to say "I don't need women or a family so I'm doing my own thing" is admitting failure. You have to do whatever you want, but protect yourself at all times.
MGTOW is the label they give themselves and yes it is stupid. If they were going their own way they would live in a jungle away from women and society . They would live in a commune with other men. Not trying to buy drinks to get sex from women who they call other men betas. for doing the same thing. So then yes, MGTOWS are failures with women and with life in your words and I agree.

Hollowpoints

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
i am not confusing nothing. He said before men who get married and are in LTR'S are betas. He is implying that in this thread too. Claiming to be happy alone is what MGTOWS believe. They are not happy being alone their own way so they still complain about women. Poon King is still catering to women buying them drinks for affection and sex. This thread is b.s. and MGTOW is a farce since they still pander catering to women's wants that are free drinks in Poon King's case. He buys free drinks for women trying to get sex. That goes against his MGTOW definition. MGTOWism is a joke. They never do what they claim to be doing going their own way, they just pander to women when they feel like.

MGTOW is the label they give themselves and yes it is stupid. If they were going their own way they would live in a jungle away from women and society . They would live in a commune with other men. Not trying to buy drinks to get sex from women who they call other men betas. for doing the same thing. So then yes, MGTOWS are failures with women and with life in your words and I agree.
My favorite part of the MGTOW movement is how apparently 'going your own way' means dedicating a significant portion of your time and energy to thinking about how much you hate women, organizing conferences on the subject of how much you hate women, joining internet forums to talk about how much you hate women, all while patting yourself on the back for having seen the light and refusing to let those awful women control your life anymore.

I mean, I think most people have had that revenge fantasy after getting dumped where the other person realizes what a huge mistake they've made and comes crawling back on hands and knees, begging for a second chance. And you look down on them pityingly, and tell them that sorry, you've moved on, and your life is WAY better now than it ever was with them. And they are left to live the rest of their days with the torment of knowing that they threw away their one shot at true happiness. Well, these dudes have projected that fantasy on the entirety of the female population. Only because the female population hasn't even noticed that they are gone, they have to create a whole movement around it and shout about it constantly so women everywhere can be aware that they are apparently missing out on something that they never even wanted in the first place.

It's like some kid tearfully threatening to take his leaky, patched up, under-inflated soccer ball and go home, when everyone else is happily playing tag without him. And he runs off shouting "Just you wait! One day you'll want to play soccer so badly that this sh1tty ball won't look so bad, but it'll be TOO LATE! YOU'LL BE SORRY!!"

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW has to get the message out some how don't they? I don't agree with all their points, but they have some good points to that make sense to me personally. Nothing wrong with being alone, some people like to live alone, there seems to be a stigma attached to living alone or enjoy being alone. Marriage is not the end all be all, let people walk their own paths

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then the question remains, how do you do it?

I do and try most of the things I've read about this. I go to the gym, I pursue hobbies I like,... But at the end of the day I still miss having a girlfriend or reminisce about my last break up and feel unhappy overall.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

Agree with your post Poon- interested to see what you think of the bit in bold:

Is it our duty to emotionally support our women- some argue that this decreases attraction.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Idk my dreams revolve around being a rockstar with endless supply of beer and ***** (IN THAT ORDER THO)

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Lozboss said:
Agree with your post Poon- interested to see what you think of the bit in bold:

Is it our duty to emotionally support our women- some argue that this decreases attraction.

It's a man's duty to live according to his own values. Not society's or women's.

Female trolls like Pena and Hollowpoints come here to throw sand in men's eyes and use shaming tactics to manipulate, embarrass and guilt trip the men on this site into doing what is in the best interest of WOMEN.

No one will ever attack you for doing whats good for THEM. But they might attack you for doing what's good for yourself.. since they don't benefit. Keep this in mind when you read posts from these bitter, obese women like Pena.

Hollowpoints

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
It's a man's duty to live according to his own values. Not society's or women's.

Female trolls like Pena and Hollowpoints come here to throw sand in men's eyes and use shaming tactics to manipulate, embarrass and guilt trip the men on this site into doing what is in the best interest of WOMEN.

No one will ever attack you for doing whats good for THEM. But they might attack you for doing what's good for yourself.. since they don't benefit. Keep this in mind when you read posts from these bitter, obese women like Pena.
Women are boogeymen to you. You claim everyone is a woman who doesn't buy your generalizing agenda. You troll the forums trying to play to men's anger to agitate them to join you in spewing your delusional mantra.

You haven't gone anywhere and you aren't happy alone. If you were you'd have no need to gain acceptance from other men and join groups who claim to go their own way which is always online.

Men and women are put on this earth to procreate. Like it or not. You are against nature.

If you are so happy being alone then you wouldn't need to buy women drinks in an effort to get sex from them. If you are so happy being alone you wouldn't need to try to recruit other men to do what you want.

You have sociopathic and narcissistic tendencies.

You NEED women to complain about. You NEED men to be alone with you. So you aren't doing what you claim.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:

This is what a MGTOW does when they are called for their hypocrisy and their stupid way of thinking. They can not defend what they stand for because it makes no sense so they attack, shame, insult ridicule you like Poon King does here.

Poon King is doing what is in the best interest of a woman. He is buying women FREE drinks trying to get sex. Women want FREE drinks and Poon King is buying them FREE drinks. That is in the best interest of the woman. Buying women FREE drinks. He is doing what the women want. Buying them FREE drinks.

How is that any different than a girl at a bar asking a beta to buy her a drink? Poon King is doing the same thing as the beta buying the woman FREE drinks to get sex.

A man's best interest is doing what he wants not complaining about it. Poon King complains about marriage and betas crying over what women do. If he was actually happy being alone he wouldn't give a sh1t what women think or what betas do or if men get married. He would be out on his own way being happy as a lark. Instead he is a bitter angry MGTOW clown unable to attract women for a relationship only for a drunk ONS fueled by alcohol if he can get it.

MGTOWs like Poon King cry and whine claiming they are being attacked when you only point out their wrongs but they attack and shame you using feminist language. MGTOWS are the same as feminists bitter angry hostile people.