Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If guy gets kicked in the balls in the ring and don't recover?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I just watched some mui thai fight and the guy kicked another guy in the balls and the poor dude in 5 minutes couldn't recover, so the dude that kicked in the balls won. That is fvcked up in my opinion. What you think?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In mma and K1, there is no time limit for the injured fighter to recover; he can take as long as he likes.

What tends to happen is that if you quit in that situation and take the win, every fan in the place will boo and call you a pvssy. And the promoter probably won't invite you back to fight again.

My trainer would never let us take breaks after a crotch shot. He said that the ref likely wouldn't see it, and we'd have to keep fighting. And that's what happened to me. I caught a knee to the nuts full-force. Ref didn't do anything. It's just like a video game about fighting, with the red and green energy bar - about 2/3 of my green bar disappeared. And yes, I had a cup on, but it still hurts. For about 10-15 seconds, all I could do was bend over and hold my crotch in one hand, while using the free hand to deflect punches. I invented a fighting style - NUT-fu. It's funny looking back, but I wasn't laughing then.