Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Idiot

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm betting $5 that there was some type of flirting text or other body language during their date that might have suggested she wanted OP to bang her hard.
Likely true. Girl sends signals (or sociopathic dr. thinks she's sending signals) and guy doesn't respond.

The ONLY POSSIBLE REASON is because he doesn't understand women.

After all, if a woman sends out signals, (or thinks she does) it's a guys obligation to act on them.

IT is UNPOSSIBLE for him to NOT be attracted.

Especially to a Dr. who's likely spend sh!ttons of mental and emotional energy convincing herself she's the catch of the universe.

One time I was sitting in this food court, and I'd seen the same lady walk past a few times. One day she walked past and gave me a huge and obvious smile.

Nice, I thought, but I wasn't really interested.

EVERY SINGLE TIME I saw her around after that, her eyes shot intense daggers of unending hatred.

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Real or imagined.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's the deal. I've taken this chick out once and at the end of the date she suggested what she would like to do the next time. I couldn't take her our this past weekend, i had a wedding.

Well, we were texting on Sunday, mostly about how I hated her alma matter. Playful fun, she's a Dr so I figured she would know shes smart. Text ended, I actually was getting ready to go out with someone else and she sent this:

You are kind of idiot when it comes to women, aren't you?

I responded, ? I am who, I am

She responds, I have to go to bed, but ill explain on the morrow.

Haven't heard from her. It does bother me somewhat, but how do you guys read this? Should I follow up?
She negged you. Neg her back. I bet she's an idiot about men, won't cook and other feminine activities.

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your very right! She already said she doesn't cook or clean and wants a house husband. Not a bad gig tho.

I've honestly never ran into a women like this one. I've dated other Dr's and they are very socially inept for the most part and really only care about the hosiptal and tests.

I'm going to try to see her this weekend. I haven't texted her since Sunday and might next text will only be to setup something. I hate texting.

What's your guys, best psychological thing to say to her? I'm just a simple corp man.

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way you win is by not giving a sh*t - and I genuinely don't. If I fail a 'sh*t-test'... oh well
I'll go a step further than this and say when you genuinely, really genuinely don't care, it's almost impossible to fail a sh!t test.

This is pretty much standard for what women want. When a woman says she want s a man to 'be there' she doesn't mean by her side, at her beckoned call; she means to be a stand up guy who's not going to fold for any reason, has a backbone, generally doesn't take sh!t from anyone. But he's not reactionary.

And because he doesn't give a sh!t about her reaction, like 99% of other guys do, doesn't chase when she ignores him, this guy is different and intrigues her. I've experienced this over and over again.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men tend to be very dense when it comes to women, and social cues in general because the repercussions for guessing wrong are much more severe than that of a woman. For example, it's always insulting for men to not be able to get girls, but for a girl not being able to get guys, it isn't a big deal. A guy kissing a girl whom he thinks likes her when she doesn't, he gets put in prison for sexual assualt or even rape, but it's pretty much impossible for women to rape men. Society has much harsher punishments for men guessing wrong than for women. This is why some men cannot understand social cues, or rather, repress their instincts telling then about social cues.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Men tend to be very dense when it comes to women, and social cues in general because the repercussions for guessing wrong are much more severe than that of a woman. For example, it's always insulting for men to not be able to get girls, but for a girl not being able to get guys, it isn't a big deal. A guy kissing a girl whom he thinks likes her when she doesn't, he gets put in prison for sexual assualt or even rape, but it's pretty much impossible for women to rape men. Society has much harsher punishments for men guessing wrong than for women. This is why some men cannot understand social cues, or rather, repress their instincts telling then about social cues.
Women have manipulated society's rules in their favor.

The interesting part to all of this.. is women today show record levels of unhappiness. Their castration of the average male has left them with few alphas to choose from since lots of natural alphas often end up in jail or in poverty while the successful alphas spin plates. Neither of these situations benefit women.

This explains why most women MUST settle for a beta in the end. A beta they don't really respect or feel much attraction to. This leads them to be unhappy in these relationships.. which leads them to be emotionally abusive and exploitative of their beta partner.. who they resent for his weakness.