Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Idiot

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's the deal. I've taken this chick out once and at the end of the date she suggested what she would like to do the next time. I couldn't take her our this past weekend, i had a wedding.

Well, we were texting on Sunday, mostly about how I hated her alma matter. Playful fun, she's a Dr so I figured she would know shes smart. Text ended, I actually was getting ready to go out with someone else and she sent this:

You are kind of idiot when it comes to women, aren't you?

I responded, ? I am who, I am

She responds, I have to go to bed, but ill explain on the morrow.

Haven't heard from her. It does bother me somewhat, but how do you guys read this? Should I follow up?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's the deal. I've taken this chick out once and at the end of the date she suggested what she would like to do the next time. I couldn't take her our this past weekend, i had a wedding.

Well, we were texting on Sunday, mostly about how I hated her alma matter. Playful fun, she's a Dr so I figured she would know shes smart. Text ended, I actually was getting ready to go out with someone else and she sent this:

I responded, ? I am who, I am

She responds, I have to go to bed, but ill explain on the morrow.

Haven't heard from her. It does bother me somewhat, but how do you guys read this? Should I follow up?
She called you an idiot because you were busting her chops over her school?

Now you can't always judge tone in a text but was she joking back with you or was she telling you she thinks your an idiot?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm betting $5 that there was some type of flirting text or other body language during their date that might have suggested she wanted OP to bang her hard.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm betting $5 that there was some type of flirting text or other body language during their date that might have suggested she wanted OP to bang her hard.
Maybe. She was sending the buying signals and he didn't pick up on them so she is now "off" with her behaviour because he didn't pick up on them.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well, you're not the first woman to call me that but I appreciate the compliment anyway. Goodnight."

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's natural method of communicating her intent is covert. So when a woman results to overt drama or insult, she is attempting to manipulate. Women have been professional (innate) manipulators since the dawn of time (e.g., fictional story Adam and Eve). It's no different than unprovoked crying episodes waiting for your white-knight empathy to appease her with, "Honey, what's wrong? What can I do?"

Don't be fooled nor feed into such a machination. Next time, ignore. This maintains frame, as you begin this rapport solidly with the implicit understanding that you cannot be manipulated nor will you surrender frame. This builds attraction. You are the rock; you cannot be swayed; she is the ocean of uncontrollable waves that looks to the rock for leadership and structure. The onus then falls on her to correct and defer.

Great to be a Don Juan, heh? Lets her do all the theatrics. You just sit there, smile, watch in amusement as she settles back down into her complementary role of deference.

Last edited:

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pefect. I figured she was mad, because I didn't invite her to a wedding. Would you guys not text her, until she reaches back out?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pefect. I figured she was mad, because I didn't invite her to a wedding. Would you guys not text her, until she reaches back out?
"Idiot," followed by her stating that she'll explain tmrw, and then ghost?

I've NEXTed dozens of women for less. But, if you must (out of scarcity), hit the "reset" button, that is, wait two weeks, initiate, and ask for the date (specific day, time, place).

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, shes a very straiftforward confident women. I sort of like it, she doesn't take my crap. Time is a issue with her because of the residency, but I've been chill about it.

I might ask her out this upcoming weekend, she hasn't ghosted me, she'll respond they all do.

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever you want. Personally, I would never let someone that I barely knew speak to me like that, so I'd give her silence and see if her follow up was worthwhile.

I've never dated a doctor, but a lot of them seem to not have a whole lot of social ability or common sense... this seems pretty common in a lot of professions that require a high level of intelligence, but it's not like every doctor is socially inept.

What I'm saying is, I'd ignore her, what she said is ****ing disrespectful. But, maybe something was lost in translation over text or whatnot, so I'd give her a chance to follow it up. Otherwise I'd forget about her... that's pure disrespect, whatever the reasoning behind it. If she can somehow redeem it, that's cool and I'd be interested in seeing it.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, shes a very straiftforward confident women. I sort of like it, she doesn't take my crap. Time is a issue with her because of the residency, but I've been chill about it.

I might ask her out this upcoming weekend, she hasn't ghosted me, she'll respond they all do.
That's not "straightforward and confident".

She's marking her territory and starting her process of cuckolding you. Don't think otherwise.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
A woman's natural method of communicating her intent is covert. So when a woman results to overt drama or insult, she is attempting to manipulate. Women have been professional (innate) manipulators since the dawn of time (e.g., fictional story Adam and Eve). It's no different than unprovoked crying episodes waiting for your white-knight empathy to appease her with, "Honey, what's wrong? What can I do?"

Don't be fooled nor feed into such a machination. Next time, ignore. This maintains frame, as you begin this rapport solidly with the implicit understanding that you cannot be manipulated nor will you surrender frame. This builds attraction. You are the rock; you cannot be swayed; she is the ocean of uncontrollable waves that looks to the rock for leadership and structure. The onus then falls on her to correct and defer.

Great to be a Don Juan, heh? Lets her do all the theatrics. You just sit there, smile, watch in amusement as she settles back down into her complementary role of deference.
Indeed. You're correct about the manipulation.

However, "ignoring" manipulation is not always the best response. I used to ignore it, but now I prefer to punish it since I detest being manipulated and I give so few f*cks these days.

Women will always rock the boat to see what happens. Most men are afraid to rock the boat because it might mean losing out on poon.

Its also important to remember that women only disrespect you when they are 99% sure they can get away with it. So if a woman is disrespecting you its because she thinks or suspects you're a faggot. I haven't been directly insulted by a woman in this manner since high school. Would a woman insult her boss at work? Not if it means getting fired.

If women are disrespecting you its because you seem "harmless" and they have no fear of retribution from you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, "ignoring" manipulation is not always the best response. I used to ignore it, but now I prefer to punish it since I detest being manipulated and I give so few f*cks these days.
I used to overtly punish. Then I realized that's her game; that is, to get a rise out of me. I'm not the uncontrollable current that is prompted by her whimsicalities. Now my punishment is to smile and disappear for good. A girl who attempts to manipulate me or lacks deference beyond the scope of a normal shvt test is not worth an ounce of effort on my part.

In the OP's case, giving her an overt diatribe wouldn't accomplish much except invest emotional energy to an expendable resource. His best punishment would be to ignore and NEXT.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah she is baiting and insulting at the same time.

But bro you shouldn't "texting" a girl you at all. Texting should only be used to set up face to face meetings so you know she is not having sex with her boyfriend while she is talking to you. You shouldn't be telling a girl you want to have sex with that you "HATE" her "alma matter". That's not sexy and won't turn her on.

Personally I would ignore unless she says something worthwhile that's affects you. :)

I would of said something like:

"You seem to be having a bad day. Hope all is well."

Would of made her feel like sh!t AND look like a c*nt at the same time. ;)
Poon isn't she insulting there? I have managers under me and if one of them said that to me I would say "lets meet in 30 min" and then rip them to shreds.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Poon isn't she insulting there? I have managers under me and if one of them said that to me I would say "lets meet in 30 min" and then rip them to shreds.
Flying off the handle makes her behavior seem too important. Women love attention and even negative attention can feed their ego. If she is altering your emotional state (for better or worse) she is in control as far as she's concerned. The easier it is for a woman to alter a man's emotional state.. the more of a b!tch that man is.

By saying: "You seem to be having a bad day. Hope all is well." You're acknowledging her bad behavior without allowing it effect your emotional state. This communicates to the woman that you take ZERO ownership for her behavior AND that she is not important enough to get upset over.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I used to overtly punish. Then I realized that's her game; that is, to get a rise out of me. I'm not the uncontrollable current that is prompted by her whimsicalities. Now my punishment is to smile and disappear for good. A girl who attempts to manipulate me or lacks deference beyond the scope of a normal shvt test is not worth an ounce of effort on my part.

In the OP's case, giving her an overt diatribe wouldn't accomplish much except invest emotional energy to an expendable resource. His best punishment would be to ignore and NEXT.
100% of women will try to manipulate you. That is what women do. That is their natural approach to life for the most part.

You'll have to go full MGTOW if you plan to next every woman who tries to manipulate you. On top of that.. discarding an entire relationship because a woman rocks the boat a little is almost as bad as lashing out. There will always be push and pull. She want's to know if your a b!tch or a man. No big deal.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll have to go full MGTOW if you plan to next every woman who tries to manipulate you. On top of that.. discarding an entire relationship because a woman rocks the boat a little is almost as bad as lashing out. There will always be push and pull. She want's to know if your a b!tch or a man. No big deal.
Hence, why I say:
guru1000 said:
attempts to manipulate me or lacks deference beyond the scope of a normal shvt test
Girl after first date calls OP an "idiot with women." This exceeds the scope of a normal shvt text. This girl I NEXT. She probably would have come back with amends and deference. I might or might not be open, dependent upon her delivery.

As to normal shvt tests, I ignore them entirely. The thoughts which provoke her shvt tests are simply fleeting whimsicalities which will pass in 5-10 minutes and be forgotten entirely. I don't try to pass, nor fail. I simply pay it no attention, as its irrelevant. A dog will bark because that's its nature. And so like the woman with shvt tests (which are within her nature), I pay no heed.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
:D

I'll just point out that the girl who sent me back to the manosphere came on to me when I was on a (sort of) MGTOW break.

You ain't going to escape. They are half of the population, and some of them you will really want to break over your bed.

All woman are manipulative.

This is incontrovertible. You will always be challenged by her nonsense.

I have said before, and I will say it a million times: woman are far better at this game than we are.

It often shocks me the frame control of even the average woman. I actually analyze this stuff out of interest.

The only way you win is by not giving a sh*t - and I genuinely don't. If I fail a 'sh*t-test'... oh well ;)

It isn't worth stressing out over. I fvck up all the time, as a man with options should.
The reason women have such amazing "frame control" is because their entire egos are wrapped up in their ability to emotionally dominate others to get their way.

Men get their ego from accomplishing things, building things, creating things, physically dominating things, f*cking things, etc. Women get their ego from having emotional control over others. Being the weaker gender.. they have no physical tools to control the world at their disposal. So they exercise a more stealthy approach that flies under the radar. Manipulation. Infliction of conditional affection, conditional sex, emotional abuse, psychological fear, threat of abandonment, victim-hood, conditioning, reward systems, etc. are all used regularly, subtly and relentlessly. Also with a cherry on top so you don't catch on too easily (or ever).

This is the sh!t women live for because its literally the ONLY way they have any control over their lives. Why do you think women have any power or freedom at all today? They have no physical ability to control men. So how do they get anything done? How do they get YOU to do what they want? There you go.

Of course their "frame control" is superior.