Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Idiot alert

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to share a story with you guys about me wasting 3,5 years on the wrong girl.

So I met her in 2012. I called her out with my friends, we had fun, and started going out (her and us 5 guys). 1 of my "friends" fell in love with her, started hitting on her, they were in a secret relationship for half a year. (she never wanted me) After that me end her got somehow connected, started going out alone and stuff. We came together in July 2013. We were together till march 2014. 2 months before the breakup, she started loosing interest in me, started going out with other guys. One in particular (lets say person K.). She had a crush on him like a year ago before we met, and the lost contact. I was always suspicious about him. She would always hide his messages, not saying where she was going etc. So OK I remained friends with her after the breakup in hoping to get back. Then comes February 2015. We had a big fight. Had NC for 3 months. After 3 months she added me back on FB, we started going out, got along really good. We were a lot together. It was better then ever. Yesterday she was drunk and told me that she is in a relationship with he guy I told you about before (person K). I lost my mind didn't talk much. Today I lost it all the way, drove up to her house, hi was at her place (when i was with her I could never come in btw.) Started revving the engine horning until she got out gave me back my stuff and That's the end.

You can tell me I'm an complete idiot, because I am. I am mad at her for lying and using me. I'm mad.

Let that be a lesson for everyone . DON'T TRY TO GET YOUR EX BACK.
Also, can I get some not to evil responses...cause I'm probably gonna break down and cry tomorrow.

P.S. We never had sex.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, this is all I can say to you.

We all make mistakes, and I guess you can say you made a mistake with your EX.

NOW, all you can do for now is FORGIVE yourself, grieve for a moment, and move the fvck on. That's the best thing you can do for yourself. Forgive yourself and immediately move on.

Don't let her be on your mind too much. Invest your time living life and improving your life. Try to better yourself and spend your time in your hobbies, passions and interests, etc. Also, talk to other women. Just make sure you stop beating yourself up. We all make mistakes, like I said. We're human beings, none of us are perfect. So, since you're a human you might as well forgive yourself, then pick yourself back up and keep moving forward.

Don't break down and cry. Don't waste your tears on this female, man. Pick yourself and live life to your fullest. Put this in the past and move foward.

You lost a girl. So what? There's millions, billions of other girls on this planet. Life goes on. Live your life and don't let this destroy you, my friend. You are stronger than this.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never ever again invest in a girl as much as you did this one. simple and plain. you care too much. you learned a lesson though.

you need to meet more girls to get over this one.

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the support! :)
Im doing fine, im going out and it's ok, im mad if i think about her..

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i got some news...we didnt talked for a month now, and yesterday she contacted me on facebook in the middle of the night...she said she had a dream that i died and she just had to check....wtf?
Then she asked me out on a drink. I said ok...
On the drink she said its weird we dont talk and even say hi on the street. Also she showed me a pic i drew her from when we were together in her wallet next to her pic of her mom and cousin...
So i guess she probably misses me, se also said that she doesnt go out that she doesnt want to and stuff.

I like the fact she is sad i left.
What should i do ?