Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Anger Problems/I Don't Know What To Do

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not personal or a sign that I don't care, but I have no interest in re-affirming (reading/discussing) your victimhood story anymore. It doesn't serve you. It only perpetuates your experience of stuckness.

Don't reply (to me) with more...you don't know how to get unstuck. Below the surface, that's just more of you choosing to reinforce your victim mentality, to yourself and others.

You have the capacity to rise above your experiences. Only you can choose to do so. If you want it enough (more than your identity of being a victim) you will find a way.

I suggest you make a ruthlessly honest list, of how being a victim, and remaining in a victim mentality, serves you.

I offer all of this not with any insensitivity, to your perceived struggle, but with great consideration of it. I hope that you will use it, as the opportunity it is, to set yourself free.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You have the capacity to rise above your experiences. Only you can choose to do so. If you want it enough (more than your identity of being a victim) you will find a way.
Can you tell me how then? I don't know how...you are a woman, so you tell me how then?

I'm not gay, I'm a heterosexual man that is physically, emotionally, and mentally attracted to black women.

But black women are and have been giving me pure HELL. Not HELL in relation to rejecting me in terms of dating and sex.....that part is OK. The HELL is when I'm in a relationship with them and have to DEAL with them.

So what am I supposed to do??

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, the first thing you need to work on is learning to humble yourself. You are not as smart as you think you are.

You were give pristine advice in this thread that answer all the questions that you repeatedly ask.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, the first thing you need to work on is learning to humble yourself. You are not as smart as you think you are.

You were give pristine advice in this thread that answer all the questions that you repeatedly ask.
Can you please respond to my debt thread... Thanks man

B

BlueAlpha1

Guys as a man, I can admit when I have issues.

I have major issues. My issue is that I HATE the thing I NEED/WANT.

#1.) I need and want black women, why? I need them because it's where my fvcking heart is.....and I want them because to ME, they are the most attractive women and I want to continue FVCKING them.

#2.) But then, at the exact same time, I have GROWN through my experiences (keyword is grown, I wasn't like this before) to absolutely hate these bytches. Why have I GROWN to hate them, here's just some of the reasons:

- They say they want a particular type of man, then they fvck/make babies with thugs and criminals

- They fvck/make babies with thugs and criminals, rejecting all the "Carlton Banks" type of N-words, then they come around and start looking to settle down with Carlton after they have 2 or 3 kids by 2 or 3 thugs.

- When these bytches make babies with thugs/criminals, they continue the CYCLE of black kids growing up with no fvcking Father, but yet she continues to get her fat a.ss up on stage talking about how she wants to fix the black community.

- They are self-centered as FVCK, it's all about them....they can give two flying fvcks about you

- If you breathe hard, she will SLAP that same government on you that she gets her fat a.ss out in the street protesting against saying is killing black men, but the bytch has no issue calling that same government (cops, family court, criminal court, whatever) on your black a.ss whenever you "make her mad".

- They always try to manipulate the fvck outta you by using shaming tactics of, "You are my man, so help me pay for X, Y, and Z" bytch I'm your man, not your fvcking daddy, why can't you pay your own fvcking rent? Why can't you pay your own fvcking car note?

- Speaking of finances, they are horrible with finances. Damn near every black chick I meet has like a $400 car note on some piece of shyt car because the bytch buys her cars from Buy Here/Pay Here lots getting ripped up the a.ss in the process.

- They have a TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT attitude, but want to constantly criticize you to keep working on yourself. What do I mean? All day long, this bytch wants to point out what I do wrong, where I need to improve, what I need to work on...etc, etc, etc. Then when I turn around and ask this bytch to work on things about her I would like improved, from her attitude, her weight, keeping her side of my apartment clean when she comes over, being more "happy" instead of a bytch, etc., all the fvck she says is something along the lines of, "A REAL man SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE a black woman!" Basically her response is that she ain't changing shyt and I need to just live with it.

I absolutely hate these bytches. I wish Elliot Rogers psycho a.ss would have did a drive-by on these bytches instead of those dumb blonde haired h0es he did a drive by on.
I feel you bro. I'm not black, but I hear it from a friend of mine all the time about these insufferable "strong, independent black women."

These white barbie doll types aren't much better. They walk around with a scowl, sunglasses on so you can't make eye contact, staring into their damn iPhone outside on a beautiful day. They deliberately make day-game or "cold approaches" impossible or severely awkward on purpose.

There is a lot of talk among men about how you just need to "adapt" and "rise above" as a man. Don't get a hooker because that's the easy way out, instead spend $200 at the club, play the numbers game, go through the motions and get rejected by 98 women, before getting those 2 bangs because "that's just the way it is, and you shouldn't get mad at a woman just like you wouldn't get mad at a child." Just like a 4 year old, a 26 year old girl is not accountable for her actions and attitude.

That's all well and good for all these game master, multi-millionaire, "sociopaths" who've banged 250 women, that strangely seem to hang out on this website in large quantities to say, because they've "transcended" human emotion. It's also all well and good for Baby Boomers who are 50 years old who lived in a world where women came TO THEM for security and provisioning, and didn't have to compete 1000x more intensely than your average guy today. Having confidence and a good job doesn't get the girl anymore in a world where every HB6 wants her Christian Grey.

I actually agree with the sentiment, that this self-defeating attitude doesn't help us, but the elitist condescension directed towards frustrated guys is disingenuous and misdirected. I really do understand, but try to tone down the Elliot Rodger talk bro. Narcissism is not a capital offense...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I feel you bro. I'm not black, but I hear it from a friend of mine all the time about these insufferable "strong, independent black women."

These white barbie doll types aren't much better. They walk around with a scowl, sunglasses on so you can't make eye contact, staring into their damn iPhone outside on a beautiful day. They deliberately make day-game or "cold approaches" impossible or severely awkward on purpose.

There is a lot of talk among men about how you just need to "adapt" and "rise above" as a man. Don't get a hooker because that's the easy way out, instead spend $200 at the club, play the numbers game, go through the motions and get rejected by 98 women, before getting those 2 bangs because "that's just the way it is, and you shouldn't get mad at a woman just like you wouldn't get mad at a child." Just like a 4 year old, a 26 year old girl is not accountable for her actions and attitude.

That's all well and good for all these game master, multi-millionaire, "sociopaths" who've banged 250 women, that strangely seem to hang out on this website in large quantities to say, because they've "transcended" human emotion. It's also all well and good for Baby Boomers who are 50 years old who lived in a world where women came TO THEM for security and provisioning, and didn't have to compete 1000x more intensely than your average guy today. Having confidence and a good job doesn't get the girl anymore in a world where every HB6 wants her Christian Grey.

I actually agree with the sentiment, that this self-defeating attitude doesn't help us, but the elitist condescension directed towards frustrated guys is disingenuous and misdirected. I really do understand, but try to tone down the Elliot Rodger talk bro. Narcissism is not a capital offense...
It's refreshing to know that of the 320 million people in the US, there's at least ONE PERSON who understands what the hell I'm going through. Again, not saying I'm an angel in this, not saying I don't come to the table with issues, bitterness, anger, etc., already......but at least somebody can understand where I'm coming from.

- Moving to another place isn't going to help me. This is an epidemic with American women in general.

- Talking to other races won't help, this is an epidemic with American women in general.

I really just believe my life is cursed in this area. It's been cursed since I was a child through grade school and went through just a HORRIBLE time with women. And now today, that I'm the most "complete/balanced" man I will probably EVER BE, the BEST I'm getting from women is the shyt I get right now. This is literally the PEAK of it........and it's mediocre at best.

Maybe that's why I'm on this website with everybody else. Maybe I just sawk with women. Thugs, criminals, bums, deadbeat Fathers, they just don't seem to be having the issues with their women LOVING and supporting them like I do. When those losers get shot down in the street, their women protest and march....throw BIG funeral services for them, etc. If my black a.ss got shot down, they would either go on like nothing happened or probably crack a joke about it.

The only options for me are the following:

- Go MGTOW, even though I have no fvcking clue what that means in reality. Do I just live my life and ignore all of my sexual urges until I die??

- Kill myself. I have actually tried this before, but I was too scared to go through with it all of the way and still to this day am too scared to go through with it.

- Or, do what the definition of insanity is, which is go right back to doing the same ol' shyt, still dating/fvcking American women and be RIGHT BACK HERE within 2 months on Sosuave ready to blow my brains out again?

That's pretty much it, I don't see anything changing here and I meet a woman I can do anything serious with, or get any type of quality relationship with. I just don't see it. PLUS UNDERSTAND, the shyt is deeper than just women. I have issues all around personally, from family issues, to friendship issues......I'm just FVCKED UP.

My life looks to be on a train track with me running towards a light. Everyday I'm getting closer and closer to this light. One day.......I will come face to face with it and it will be a major train crash which will take me the fvck out of here.

And sometimes.....like right now......I can't WAIT for that fvcking train crash to come soon enough.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

It's refreshing to know that of the 320 million people in the US, there's at least ONE PERSON who understands what the hell I'm going through. Again, not saying I'm an angel in this, not saying I don't come to the table with issues, bitterness, anger, etc., already......but at least somebody can understand where I'm coming from.

- Moving to another place isn't going to help me. This is an epidemic with American women in general.

- Talking to other races won't help, this is an epidemic with American women in general.

I really just believe my life is cursed in this area. It's been cursed since I was a child through grade school and went through just a HORRIBLE time with women. And now today, that I'm the most "complete/balanced" man I will probably EVER BE, the BEST I'm getting from women is the shyt I get right now. This is literally the PEAK of it........and it's mediocre at best.

Maybe that's why I'm on this website with everybody else. Maybe I just sawk with women. Thugs, criminals, bums, deadbeat Fathers, they just don't seem to be having the issues with their women LOVING and supporting them like I do. When those losers get shot down in the street, their women protest and march....throw BIG funeral services for them, etc. If my black a.ss got shot down, they would either go on like nothing happened or probably crack a joke about it.

The only options for me are the following:

- Go MGTOW, even though I have no fvcking clue what that means in reality. Do I just live my life and ignore all of my sexual urges until I die??

- Kill myself. I have actually tried this before, but I was too scared to go through with it all of the way and still to this day am too scared to go through with it.

- Or, do what the definition of insanity is, which is go right back to doing the same ol' shyt, still dating/fvcking American women and be RIGHT BACK HERE within 2 months on Sosuave ready to blow my brains out again?

That's pretty much it, I don't see anything changing here and I meet a woman I can do anything serious with, or get any type of quality relationship with. I just don't see it. PLUS UNDERSTAND, the shyt is deeper than just women. I have issues all around personally, from family issues, to friendship issues......I'm just FVCKED UP.

My life looks to be on a train track with me running towards a light. Everyday I'm getting closer and closer to this light. One day.......I will come face to face with it and it will be a major train crash which will take me the fvck out of here.

And sometimes.....like right now......I can't WAIT for that fvcking train crash to come soon enough.
The ONLY thing I can recommend that has provided a ray of hope for me is travel and hookers.

Yes, travel IS helpful because there ARE a few decent women left that have not been corrupted by the west. Basically you can eliminate USA, Canada, UK, France, & Australia, though my brother and best friend both found amazing LTR's. Go figure. But In the last year I have meet feminine, naturally BEAUTIFUL girls from Argentina, Czech Republic, and New Zealand. All three were charming, natural 9's without makup and a great personality. Sadly I didn't bang any of them, because time moves quickly at a hostel. If the girl is checking out the next day it's a ONS or nothing, and these girls are often a higher quality than that. Of course, I know 50% of the guys on here would have just grabbed the girl's crotch within 15 minutes of hello, but I haven't reached such a level of "alpha" yet. But just interacting with them was refreshing. I'm rather depressed I am going back to work FT soon and won't be able to travel as much for a while to sample these kinds of girls more.

The other thing is hookers, who are hit and miss. I've had a good experience and two god awful experiences. But it is the most HONEST interaction between and man and woman you'll EVER have. If it's true you've got 200k, you can enjoy yourself once in a while. The key is to scope her out, make sure she's doing this willingly and not in some trafficking racket (like a lot of Asian massage parlors), AND pay her a little more than what she's asking. If she wants $150 an hour, pay her $250 but tell her she's playing by your rules the entire time. Depressing, but is it any worse than you're feeling right now?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, I think I hit the nail on the head for you. You can thank me by coming down here and buying me a fcking drink.

In the other thread, I stated that you are holding shallow, superficial conversations with these women. In this thread, you complain that the thugs are the true "alphas" that black women truly desire and have kids with, and you are the "second class" citizen, correct?

What do all these thugs have in common that you don't? Looks? No. Education or finance? No. This belies the SMV theory for you then, right? How does a thug with no education, no finances, and likely less in the looks department grab the hearts of the woman that YOU want?

Heart. Thugs have heart. They possess the Alpha characteristics but use beta-game; i.e. "You are my boo, I will do anything for you boo." They are deeper than you, more manipulative than you, and carry more profound, meaningful strongholds and connections with your women.

You are as shallow as they come. You are exposable.

Let's look a little deeper. You have no family. Your mother abandoned you to some degree and you have no love for and very little communication, if any, with her, right? How do you think this influences your deeper connections with black women?

Have you ever told a girl, "I love you," "I miss you," or " You are the girl I am going to <insert any beta term here>." You don't have to mean it, but have you ever told a girl any of this? I'm interested in your response here.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, I think I hit the nail on the head for you. You can thank me by coming down here and buying me a fcking drink.
Okay.....let's see....

In the other thread, I stated that you are holding shallow, superficial conversations with these women. In this thread, you complain that the thugs are the true "alphas" that black women truly desire and have kids with, and you are the "second class" citizen, correct?

What do all these thugs have in common that you don't? Looks? No. Education or finance? No. This belies the SMV theory for you then, right? How does a thug with no education, no finances, and likely less in the looks department grab the hearts of the woman that YOU want?

Heart. Thugs have heart. They possess the Alpha characteristics but use beta-game; i.e. "You are my boo, I will do anything for you boo." They are deeper than you, more manipulative than you, and carry more profound, meaningful strongholds and connections with your women.
Actually I come out of the gate using the pet names of boo, baby, etc. From everything to "hey baby, what's up lol"....to "hey boo, damnnn I wouldn't mind slappin a rang on it ;)"....or some variation of that.

You are as shallow as they come.
You are exposable.

Let's look a little deeper. You have no family. Your mother abandoned you to some degree and you have no love for and very little communication, if any, with her, right? How do you think this influences your deeper connections with black women?
Honestly, I think the rantings towards my family are the effect not the cause. What do I mean?

I believe the cause is coming from something in relation to how I grew up and the combination of:

- Not being attractive to women in terms of looks, personality, or finances (style)

- Being roasted a lot, which is what some might call bullied, but we refer to it as roasting and I myself am NOT a good roaster at all so all of my comebacks would fail miserably

- Not being included in many social groups growing up and when I was, it was basically to be the class clown for the most part, or the A.SS of the group

That was my life until about late 2006 when I lost everything for the most part. I entered a period of homelessness, cut contact with ALL of those prior people, and focused 100% on college/work which I climbed out of the financial issues and got into the middle class by the middle of 2010.

Today, I think the build up of ALL of those years of issues from my black social circles, social groups, and black women, have led me to LASH out. The family just gets included with that...NO...I don't hear from my family a lot, but to be very honest with you that's not the thing that bothers me the MOST.

What has always bothered me the most in the previous years, were the times they would gang up and roast me.....or the times when black women as a group would all diss me....it was like I was an easy target for someone to get an entire GROUP or an entire ROOM of people to burst out laughing over.

Want me to be 100% honest right now? Okay.....if you want you break Tenacity down...I mean COMPLETELY break me down? Get a group of black people in a room, put me in there...and have them all start roasting me for a straight 15 minutes.

Every ounce of self esteem, confidence, all of it...will be DRAINED from me within 15 minutes. It's always been my kryptonite.

Last edited:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are getting somewhere.. Kudos to you for discussing your inner hurt and weaknesses. Eventually, this will lead you to be stronger!

B

BlueAlpha1

Okay.....let's see....

Actually I come out of the gate using the pet names of boo, baby, etc. From everything to "hey baby, what's up lol"....to "hey boo, damnnn I wouldn't mind slappin a rang on it ;)"....or some variation of that.

Honestly, I think the rantings towards my family are the effect not the cause. What do I mean?

I believe the cause is coming from something in relation to how I grew up and the combination of:

- Not being attractive to women in terms of looks, personality, or finances (style)

- Being roasted a lot, which is what some might call bullied, but we refer to it as roasting and I myself am NOT a good roaster at all so all of my comebacks would fail miserably

- Not being included in many social groups growing up and when I was, it was basically to be the class clown for the most part, or the A.SS of the group

That was my life until about late 2006 when I lost everything for the most part. I entered a period of homelessness, cut contact with ALL of those prior people, and focused 100% on college/work which I climbed out of the financial issues and got into the middle class by the middle of 2010.

Today, I think the build up of ALL of those years of issues from my black social circles, social groups, and black women, have led me to LASH out. The family just gets included with that...NO...I don't hear from my family a lot, but to be very honest with you that's not the thing that bothers me the MOST.

What has always bothered me the most in the previous years, were the times they would gang up and roast me.....or the times when black women as a group would all diss me....it was like I was an easy target for someone to get an entire GROUP or an entire ROOM of people to burst out laughing over.

Want me to be 100% honest right now? Okay.....if you want you break Tenacity down...I mean COMPLETELY break me down? Get a group of black people in a room, put me in there...and have them all start roasting me for a straight 15 minutes.

Every ounce of self esteem, confidence, all of it...will be DRAINED from me within 15 minutes. It's always been my kryptonite.
I feel it. Every last bit of it. I don't know you but feel like you might be a long lost brother.

I am alone most of the time. I am so disenfranchised from the women you discuss, and from the corporate game which is so obviously rigged against the have nots, that I have virtually sheltered myself in for 20 months. I don't have the rage you have, but the apathy which sometimes extends to depression. I'm trying desparately to come out of this funk, including 30+ job applications in July, joining a hockey team, and signing a lease for a brand new complex, to try to have something that resembles a normal life again.

If it weren't for the unconditional love I receive from about 6 family members and about 5 male friends, I don't think I'd be able to get through the day. Despite being able to list off 10+ people who truly care about my well being, I still can't help but feel alone a lot of the time. This is def compounded by the fact that I buried my grandmother, father, father's girlfriend, and lost my BPD ex all within a 3 year span.

Since 2012 I was literally ran over by a truck that represented my own mortality, and have been struggling to get up for a year & a half.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a group of black people in a room, put me in there...and have them all start roasting me for a straight 15 minutes.

And those insults will be based around you not being black enough, right? How dare you be successful in life! Obviously you are in cahoots with The Man! Sell out!

Fvck them if they don't like it. Stop caring what they think. It doesn't matter.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What could they possibly say to you that would break you down? Insult your appearance? Your intelligence? Your abilities?

Insults only come from the weak and insecure? The more vicious the put down the more insecure the person is throwing it at you. It's also usually a reflection of their own fears and inadequacies. A truly strong and confident person has absolutely no reason or desire to put someone else down.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, I'm glad you got your junk out. Do you see how I prompted you to look deeper and open up more. This is what I was getting at when I stated to build stronger connections with your prospects. Open them up, give your analysis, open them up more. Repeat. You will forge an army of black women that will stand by your side for life. Being alone is a choice. Choose differently.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you tell me how then? I don't know how...you are a woman, so you tell me how then?

I'm not gay, I'm a heterosexual man that is physically, emotionally, and mentally attracted to black women.

But black women are and have been giving me pure HELL. Not HELL in relation to rejecting me in terms of dating and sex.....that part is OK. The HELL is when I'm in a relationship with them and have to DEAL with them.

So what am I supposed to do??
This is an issue and I get it. Their issues compounding over your issues create a $hitstorm of frustration. You need to sort your personal issues out and try not to project your inner demons onto others.

Just bang women while developing your social and relationship skills.

Stay on track with the rest of your goals.
Your doing great so far. You are just stuck fast on the subject of personal relationships.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to bring this convo with Guru from Poon King's Spinning Plates thread.

You are really saying I "need" to feel worshipped by that black girl who worships the thug. Although the "need" manifests not overtly but rather in your subcommunications, how does that girl now view you and what happens to the potentiality of her worshipping you?
Here's the reality that I'm coming to.

I want something deeper. Yes, I want the soul mate. To me, it's what ALL of this shyt in relation to women, dating, relationships, spinning plates, etc. has been leading up to since 2010 when I finally became "attractive".

If I don't find the soul mate, then all of this dating, fvcking, spinning plates shyt has been a complete and utter waste of fvcking time. I'm not saying my life revolves around women, it doesn't. Women are LOWER on my priority list than my Career, Working Out, etc., but women are still ON my priority list. THEY MATTER. And I'm lying through my teeth to say "I don't give a fvck" because I DO give a fvck. And I don't think there's anything wrong with giving a fvck.

I'm looking for my soul mate. She's black, with no kids, good finances, good education, and she loves me. And I'm her FIRST choice, I'm not getting the left-over of some convicted fvcking THUG/criminal/broke loser.

I need to find this fvcking girl and I honestly don't think it's just one girl, I think there's many "soul mate like chicks" out there for me. I'm at THAT stage in my life, which is what I was telling Poon King about there having to be a next level or something deeper to this shyt.

So I'm asking for help right now from you guys. I don't know what to do. AJ says I should travel, I'm going to do that. But I need to find these types of black women, the ones who HAVE NEVER fvcked with broke a.ss Ray Ray and Pookie, and have been WAITING for Tenacity to come along this entire time. That's who the hell I'm looking for and damn it.......I'm going to fvcking find them.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a want or a need? Big difference:
Tenacity said:
I want something deeper. Yes, I want the soul mate.
This is a want.
If I don't find the soul mate, then all of this dating, fvcking, spinning plates shyt has been a complete and utter waste of fvcking time.
This is a need.
Tenacity said:
I'm looking for my soul mate. She's black, with no kids, good finances, good education, and she loves me. And I'm her FIRST choice, I'm not getting the left-over of some convicted fvcking THUG/criminal/broke loser.
This is a want.
Tenacity said:
I need to find this fvcking girl and I honestly don't think it's just one girl, I think there's many "soul mate like chicks" out there for me. I'm at THAT stage in my life, which is what I was telling Poon King about there having to be a next level or something deeper to this shyt.
This is a need.
Tenacity said:
I'm going to fvcking find them.
This is a conviction.

You're all over the place. You may think the distinctions between the words "want" and "need" are trivial, but the difference between the two is paramount in the self-talk you engage and the "neediness" which manifests in your sub-communications and pitch.

I've had myriad LTRs; the best of them secured at the time when I was open to them, but not in need of them. LTR desire is not the problem. You have a lack, a "hole" which you are trying to fill with an LTR. This is the problem.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I've had myriad LTRs; the best of them secured at the time when I was open to them, but not in need of them. LTR desire is not the problem. You have a lack, a "hole" which you are trying to fill with an LTR. This is the problem.
But Guru.....if a woman does NOT fulfill some aspect of a man's life, then what is her purpose then? I know it's cool around the Manosphere to talk about "not needing women", "not giving a fvck", and all of that, but if a woman does not fulfill any aspect of your "being" at ALL, then what is her purpose?

Just sex?

If it's just sex, then why go through all of this shyt with gaming, taking chicks on dates, etc.? Why not just get an escort? After you get done spending time/energy/money meeting women and dating them, you are going to spend just about the same amount of money directly or indirectly anyway.

Yes, I have a "hole" within my life that I think a particular type of woman fills. If I had no such "hole", then why would I need her? Why would I want her? She would only be a "toy" for entertainment at that point when I'm looking to bust a nut.

To take it back to a business analogy, I haven't closed not ONE prospect that didn't have a "hole" that my product/service could fill. If they were already whole, there would be no business relationship.

Every relationship that we have, fills some sort of HOLE in our life. If there's no HOLE, there's no purpose/foundation to the relationship. Hell, take a look as to why most of us are on Sosuave/The Manosphere. Sosuave/The Manosphere fulfills that HOLE in many of our lives in relation to just not having quality male figures in our life to help give us wisdom on aspects of being a man. If you eliminate that HOLE, most of us would not be on this website.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had no such "hole", then why would I need her?
Exactly.

Tenacity said:
Why would I want her?
Sex, company, children, and net benefits (or as you call favors).

Tenacity said:
To take it back to a business analogy, I haven't closed not ONE prospect that didn't have a "hole" that my product/service could fill. If they were already whole, there would be no business relationship.
Exactly. Who has the “hole” there, you or the prospect?

Tenacity said:
Every relationship that we have, fills some sort of HOLE in our life. If there's no HOLE, there's purpose/foundation to the relationship.
I have no holes to fill; hence I don’t need a relationship to fill a nonexistent hole. I’ll entertain one, if I had a net benefit to it. That “net benefit” would be an addition to my already fabulous life, not the center/focus of it. Big difference.

Question: If you rely on a woman to fill your "hole," when she leaves, where does that leave you?

Last edited: