Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Anger Problems/I Don't Know What To Do

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I'm just frustrated with the nature of women in general today.

- They want to fvck thugs, criminals, and bums from 16 - 25, now they are 26 - 32 and "religious" and "mature"...and they expect some black Barack Obama to come in and be 100% perfect to sweep this bytch off her feet. The same bytch who TWO WEEKS AGO was fvcking a criminal.

- I have to be 100% perfect, no flaws. If I have a bad day at work and rant...that's too much. If I don't "court" the bytch.....that's too much. But this is the same bytch who TWO WEEKS ago was with a dude who didn't even have a fvcking job and she was PAYING his bills.

I'm tired of dealing with women. I envy gay people......I do....you know why? They don't have to deal with this shyt. This is the most illogical, stupid, irrational, stressful, motafvckin shyt of my LIFE and I'm talking about more stressful than any college course, any college degree, any job, any career, any index fund study, ANYTHING.

I'm miserable as FVCK. Miserable as FVCK. I am in a prison, I want to run the fvck away but everywhere I go there's dumb bytches everywhere with stupid, illogical, irrational, bullshyt.

Stupid Bytch: "Tenacity, I want you to walk on water, rise Lazarus from the dead, court me, cater to me, give me good head, give me good dyck, make over 6 figures, make me laugh, make me feel protected, buy me pursues, and rub my back at night."

Tenacity: "Cool, I'll do all of that as long as you give me some pvssy when I want and be loving, caring, and supportive to me. That's it."

Stupid Bytch: "Alllll naww, you aint gone get all that right now, I need to see you do what I want first."

Tenacity: "It's a two way street chick, I bring something to the table and you bring something to the table."

Stupid Bytch: "Urghhh."

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- They want to fvck thugs, criminals, and bums from 16 - 25, now they are 26 - 32 and "religious" and "mature"...and they expect some black Barack Obama to come in and be 100% perfect to sweep this bytch off her feet. The same bytch who TWO WEEKS AGO was fvcking a criminal.
That's not a quality woman. That's the kind of women who fit into the PUA stereotype who bang jerks until they hit the wall and then look for a nice guy chump to support her. Those women are out there, but not all women fit into that pigeonhole. There are decent women out there, but you have to look. It's difficult, but you have such a defeatist attitude that it's not helping you.

It's hard to be patient, but you know what they say. If what you're doing isn't working, try something else. You seem to be attracting the wrong kind of women, for whatever reason. Part of it seems to be a self fulfilling prophecy. You expect to find trash so that's what you find.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
That's not a quality woman. That's the kind of women who fit into the PUA stereotype who bang jerks until they hit the wall and then look for a nice guy chump to support her. Those women are out there, but not all women fit into that pigeonhole. There are decent women out there, but you have to look. It's difficult, but you have such a defeatist attitude that it's not helping you.

It's hard to be patient, but you know what they say. If what you're doing isn't working, try something else. You seem to be attracting the wrong kind of women, for whatever reason. Part of it seems to be a self fulfilling prophecy. You expect to find trash so that's what you find.
Where are these different women at man? Every woman is doing this shyt....black, white, latino, mexican....short, tall.....they are ALL doing it.

You guys keep telling me there's women out there not doing this shyt....where man?? Where???

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are these different women at man? Every woman is doing this shyt....black, white, latino, mexican....short, tall.....they are ALL doing it.

You guys keep telling me there's women out there not doing this shyt....where man?? Where???
Totally understand your frustration. You have to filter through tons of trash to find one decent chick and then wait for the craziness to erupt.

However, it seems that your timeline may be a little off. I'm guessing that in the last 3 months you've probably dated over 3 women. So why try to qualify them as anything other than an FWB. If it becomes something down the road it does, if it doesn't it doesn't.

Don't lower your standards, lower your expectations. Don't look to the future, live in the present. No one is perfect, yet some are just right.

And why on earth are you dating chicks that were dating gang bangers, and criminals?? You say you want better quality, but seem to pull rocks instead of gems..........time to find a new quarry.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Totally understand your frustration. You have to filter through tons of trash to find one decent chick and then wait for the craziness to erupt.

However, it seems that your timeline may be a little off. I'm guessing that in the last 3 months you've probably dated over 3 women. So why try to qualify them as anything other than an FWB. If it becomes something down the road it does, if it doesn't it doesn't.

Don't lower your standards, lower your expectations. Don't look to the future, live in the present. No one is perfect, yet some are just right.

And why on earth are you dating chicks that were dating gang bangers, and criminals?? You say you want better quality, but seem to pull rocks instead of gems..........time to find a new quarry.
I'm just being 100% honest. I think I'm just breaking down. I have been dealing with this for a long time and I think I am about to do something fvcked up. This last girl just PUSHED me over the edge.

I'm just tired man.......I'm tired.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just being 100% honest. I think I'm just breaking down. I have been dealing with this for a long time and I think I am about to do something fvcked up. This last girl just PUSHED me over the edge.

We've all been there, and it's OK to step back and take a break. We all get tired.

While resting, try to focus on why you let women control your emotions (mainly anger) in such a short amount of time. Maybe you're really wanting to settle down and trying to force that ideal onto others. Maybe your expectations are set so high that all things as they pertain to a relationship will fail.

Understand that the anger stems from you. Anger is a reaction not a forced response. Good luck sir.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
We've all been there, and it's OK to step back and take a break. We all get tired.

While resting, try to focus on why you let women control your emotions (mainly anger) in such a short amount of time. Maybe you're really wanting to settle down and trying to force that ideal onto others. Maybe your expectations are set so high that all things as they pertain to a relationship will fail.

Understand that the anger stems from you. Anger is a reaction not a forced response. Good luck sir.
We live in a cold fvcking world. It's cold, it's dark.....and it's sickening.

I've had a fvcking enough of it.

I just don't feel like going on anymore.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hang in there Tenacity!!! Don't give up!!! You've never been a quitter! Don't become one now! That's not who you are!

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity--Take care of yourself. Focus on the basics for yourself. Get some rest. Give yourself some time and space to really re-gain your center. Only then, consider what makes the most sense for you moving forward.

Know that people care about you. I care about you. I am rooting you on. I know I am not the only one.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity--Take care of yourself. Focus on the basics for yourself.
I've already been doing this. I've done all I can. I can't do anything else. I'm a heterosexual male, I have urges, I HAVE to be around women and deal with them. There's no other option.

Women are evil fvckin bytches. They are fvcking evil. There is no rest, or break, or anything I can take. I'm spoken with therapists, I'm spoken with Jesus, I've prayed....I've done everything.

This has nothing to do with Sosuave, I post here in a journal fashion to help organize my thoughts. But if something happens and you read about it, erase my information and thread from this site so nobody can link it back here. No reason for Sosuave to get caught up in this shyt.

My life is fvcked, it's always been fvcked. I have fought as long as I can and I can't fight no more.......I want out.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity--Take care of yourself. Focus on the basics for yourself. Get some rest. Give yourself some time and space to really re-gain your center. Only then, consider what makes the most sense for you moving forward.

Know that people care about you. I care about you. I am rooting you on. I know I am not the only one.
You're not.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just move to Houston brah.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The following will appear ethereal to you Tenacity, and I don’t think you are ready for this now, but I will write this as a reminder to myself and maybe some of it may resonate with you in the future:

You have to believe that there is something out there greater than yourself; and that you serve a greater purpose;

You have to believe that every event in your life serves this greater purpose;

You have to believe that every person is brought before you with exact purpose, which is to expose your shortcomings so that you can become conscious of them, and, hopefully, work toward correcting them;

You have to believe that when every family member and friend has turned their back on you, you are still not alone; there is something else here with you, in you;

You have to converse with this “something else,” and state that the lessons brought before you are unclear, and you are unable to connect the dots, and need greater clarity;

You have to quiet your mind, your inner talk, and let the answers to your questions and the lessons to be learned manifest through subtle cues and unique thoughts;

I know your position on Joel Osteen and religion. This is neither. But the aforementioned has helped me tremendously in the past and today to transcend my former thinking and paradigms and evolve into a greater being.

Best,

Guru

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear that you hurt and that you are so tired of it.
I hear that you are tired.
I hear that it's not the kind of tired that sleep makes better, or so it seems.
I hear that you feel trapped.
I hear that you feel unappreciated.
I hear that you feel there is no way to win.
I hear that you feel there is no way out of the pain you feel.

I am so sorry that is what you feel. I am so sorry that it feels so fvcking hopeless. I truly am.

What I know is that you are a fierce man. You have immense stamina. You have a heart of gold, whether people know it yet or not. You want good in this world. You really do.

I get that you are tired of not knowing how to find it or create it. I get that you are tired of feeling like you are on the other side of some fence that holds you back from the life you want. I hear it.

With all my heart, I believe there is more for you. I believe it can and will be yours if you hang tight and don't give up.

I can't tell you how to get it. I don't have a map for you. I still believe it is there for you, with all my heart.

You said you prayed to Jesus. Maybe this chick leaving was the answer to your prayers. Maybe that was God/the Universe/Jesus telling you that YOU deserve more than what she could offer you. Maybe it was the answer to your prayer confirming that YOU deserve a partner that cares about YOU and not to settle for less. Maybe it was the answer to your prayer telling you that the best is yet to come, hang tight, there are better things on the way. That this chick wouldn't have made you happy. That she would have been a pain in your azzz, all about her, her, her, her. Maybe it's a great thing that you were stopped so soon from venting further down that path with her. Sure it hurts. Maybe it felt like something with her was better than nothing. Maybe the Universe/God/Jesus/you have bigger plans for you.

I know you are a "show me the money" kind of guy. I'll say this, those abs you have...they weren't there a few years ago. They are sure there now. They look mighty fine! They came from sacrifice, focus, and not giving up. They weren't easy. YOU made them happen. Your life is no different. Sacrifice, focus, not giving up...unless you do.

I am not here to judge you. I am not. If you choose to exit. That's your choice. I always have seen you as someone here to make a real difference. It's people like you that struggle, who make their way out, that can offer so much to those unable to find their way, till they meet someone like you or hear your story. You have so much to give Tenacity. Maybe its not the time to say it because you are tired to the bone and even deeper than that. Maybe you feel you have nothing to give. I still see it. There is spring deep inside you that will fill you up again and the gifts YOU are here to share, will happen, if you stay steadfast. I get that's a tall order. Your name isn't Tenacity for nothing.

I wish the best for you. I wish the pain you feel could simply be lifted. I also know it has a purpose. It's like the story of a butterfly struggling to get out of it's cocoon. Someone may watch and see how hard it's trying and trying and trying to break free. So they puncture or cut the cocoon when it's trying to get out. The loss of that struggle, those movements to get out of the cocoon, itself, means the last stages of the butterfly's development don't happen and so even though it can stand outside the cocoon, that same butterfly will never fly. Ever.

(I realize I am likely being what you call flowery with you, talking butterflies and all. I am a girl. It happens that way. Give me a bit of a break here, please.) Do you realize a caterpillar builds a cocoon and then is liquified (?) completely before it re-forms into a butterfly? Good-bye to it's old self in order to say hello to it's new self. Likely not comfortable nor feels very good. Consider that's what you are feeling right now. The old being cleared to make room for the new. (I know more flowery stuff. lol I am doing my best.)

Let me wrap this up and say, I hear that you can't see any way that it gets better for you, better the way you want. Consider the caterpillar had the same sense/experience. Yet a whole new life presented itself. A life with wings! A life with altitude! I see your journey paralleling that. I wish you the best in every way. I am rooting you on. I hope to read your success story someday along with all the ways it inspires others.

TL;DR GBY PBWY

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dog, this thread has gone on for 23 pages man.

You know this better then I do Tenacity. You gotta treat girls like the *** dumpsters they are. Don't worry about taking them out and pleasing them. Try to bang them and go to the next chick. No need to get mad because a chick don't want you, there are millions of girls in this world. If I can get shorties in small country towns I'm sure you can get some in Detroit. Don't take it to seriously, I see it as a numbers game.

I've told you many times what you need to do to clear your mind and I've even invited you to trips that I've taken man. You gotta travel and see different types of people. So take action and do something already.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are these different women at man? Every woman is doing this shyt....black, white, latino, mexican....short, tall.....they are ALL doing it
You admitted yourself, about a gazillion pages ago, that you've encountered some decent women before, but messed it up. Yes, they're rare. And every woman is still only human, no matter who they are. But if you've run into them before, you'll run into them again.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guys as a man, I can admit when I have issues.

I have major issues. My issue is that I HATE the thing I NEED/WANT.

#1.) I need and want black women, why? I need them because it's where my fvcking heart is.....and I want them because to ME, they are the most attractive women and I want to continue FVCKING them.

#2.) But then, at the exact same time, I have GROWN through my experiences (keyword is grown, I wasn't like this before) to absolutely hate these bytches. Why have I GROWN to hate them, here's just some of the reasons:

- They say they want a particular type of man, then they fvck/make babies with thugs and criminals

- They fvck/make babies with thugs and criminals, rejecting all the "Carlton Banks" type of N-words, then they come around and start looking to settle down with Carlton after they have 2 or 3 kids by 2 or 3 thugs.

- When these bytches make babies with thugs/criminals, they continue the CYCLE of black kids growing up with no fvcking Father, but yet she continues to get her fat a.ss up on stage talking about how she wants to fix the black community.

- They are self-centered as FVCK, it's all about them....they can give two flying fvcks about you

- If you breathe hard, she will SLAP that same government on you that she gets her fat a.ss out in the street protesting against saying is killing black men, but the bytch has no issue calling that same government (cops, family court, criminal court, whatever) on your black a.ss whenever you "make her mad".

- They always try to manipulate the fvck outta you by using shaming tactics of, "You are my man, so help me pay for X, Y, and Z" bytch I'm your man, not your fvcking daddy, why can't you pay your own fvcking rent? Why can't you pay your own fvcking car note?

- Speaking of finances, they are horrible with finances. Damn near every black chick I meet has like a $400 car note on some piece of shyt car because the bytch buys her cars from Buy Here/Pay Here lots getting ripped up the a.ss in the process.

- They have a TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT attitude, but want to constantly criticize you to keep working on yourself. What do I mean? All day long, this bytch wants to point out what I do wrong, where I need to improve, what I need to work on...etc, etc, etc. Then when I turn around and ask this bytch to work on things about her I would like improved, from her attitude, her weight, keeping her side of my apartment clean when she comes over, being more "happy" instead of a bytch, etc., all the fvck she says is something along the lines of, "A REAL man SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE a black woman!" Basically her response is that she ain't changing shyt and I need to just live with it.

I absolutely hate these bytches. I wish Elliot Rogers psycho a.ss would have did a drive-by on these bytches instead of those dumb blonde haired h0es he did a drive by on.