Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Anger Problems/I Don't Know What To Do

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes guys, I would say at least 5 - 6 girls I believed fit this criteria. I'm talking to one who SORT OF fits it now, I haven't went off on her yet but I'm still figuring her out though. I already fvcked her.
So all this time you've been saying that a decent woman doesn't exist, but now you admit you've encountered at least five or six of them. Just how many do you expect to be thrown your way? You've blown it with your temper, so all the more reason to get that problem under control. And this is a good reason to develop a more positive attitude. You're a lot less likely to have angry outbursts when you don't think the entire world is rigged against you. From what I can see, you have plenty going for you, so there's no reason to be so sullen.

It's true nothing is going to be handed to you, but a positive attitude can only help.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I'm stuck on a fvcking merry-go-round. Every single chick I get, there's always a major fvcking problem with her … I'm About To SNAP
Later, followed by:
Tenacity said:
Yes guys, I would say at least 5 - 6 girls I believed fit this [quality] criteria.
Then:
Tenacity said:
But I will tell you..........this fvcking job process shyt..........is going to make me beat somebody's a.ss. If I get one more call from a stupid a.ss blonde bytch, who can't SPELL the name of the company, who wants to ask me a bunch of canned HR shyt (just to fill a quota of how many people she sends to an interview) rather than having a business conversation about the actual technical aspects of the position..........I'm going to explode.
Hmm, I wonder what will follow?

Yes, the emotions are entertaining, but not necessary. At times, I wonder if you are doing this for attention or are serious?

An old lesson I learned about business: do not get emotional (Yes, I understand it's money and you are human. I get it). Devise your plan and execute. If ineffective, revise, then execute. Repeat. The "in-betweens" are irrelevant.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, LOW QUALITY in general are hoodrats and trailer trash *****s. I don't sleep nor date hoodrats or trailer trash *****s.
OK. You have a definition of a low quality women. And you don't sleep with low quality women. But then you complain that the market is messed up because there are only low quality women. That you don't sleep with.

Got it.

As far as the "best" girl in the place, I don't know what the fvck that metric is based on.
That metric is based on your ADMISSION that there are girls YOU CANNOT PULL. They are higher quality (overall) than the girls you pull. But you can't find any high quality women, because they don't exist.

Got it.

For one, you believe there's a super, duper high quality woman who apparently now never fvcks on the same night or within the same week.
Take two samples of girls. One sample only bangs a guy after she gets to know him, makes sure he's not some player.

The other sample of girls will bang anybody reasonably attractive enough on the first date.

Do you HONESTLY BELIEVE that these two samples of girls will otherwise be identical? Identical morals? Ability to delay gratification? Family background? Religious beliefs?

If you DO believe that, then you simply do not understand human nature very well.

If you DO NOT believe that, then you MUST ADMIT your main criteria (bang on the first date) is necessarily making you choose girls that are ones you don't want. (Even though you've identified low quality women that you have nothing to do with.)

Don't throw your definition of quality on the table and expect me to adapt to it. I don't HAVE your belief system
What is your belief system?

Are you looking for a girl that is loyal, low credit card debt, has no kids or a kid with a man who is like you (as stated by you previously) BUT SHE ALSO bangs guys she barely knows?

DO YOU THINK THIS GIRL EXISTS?

If so you are chasing unicorns.

Here's a life lesson:

The underlying QUALITY that supports other qualities is the ability to DELAY GRATIFICATION.

If you can't delay gratification AT ALL, you'll be fat, broke and in debt, and have crap relationships not only with women, but with men.

The less areas you can delay gratification the less successful you'll be. (health, money, relationships and YES SEX).

The more areas you can delay gratification, the more successful you'll be.

If you CAN delay gratification, you'll think a week, a month, a year out into the future.

If you only date women that easily bang a guy on the first date, you're effectively only choosing girls that CANNOT DELAY GRATIFICATION.

And if you can't go a couple of days, weeks, or even months WITHOUT BUSTING A NUT, then neither can you.

Which means the girls you are meeting are EQUAL TO YOU in their ability to delay gratification, on a sexual-relationship level.

LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind, I've been running my own shop for the last 10 years so I haven't been out here on the "job market". But my damn, this job market shyt is completely inefficient. I have to deal with dumb HR bytches, canned interviews, mother****ers setting up interviews just to fill a quota rather than actually looking to HIRE, and all types of dumb a.ss shyt.

This might be the thing that really makes me explode. I will go off on some chicks over the dating shyt, but when you start FVCKING with my money.......I can't take it. And these stupid HR bytches are fvcking with my money.
If I were them I wouldn't want to hire you either.

There's only a few things you need to establish in an interview:

1) Have respect and never act the way you sound on this post
2) Establish rapport with the people interviewing you (get them to feel comfortable with you and... LIKE you)
3) Most importantly, explain to them how hiring you will help them make money

They don't give a **** about you. They care about how you can help them make money and not make an ass of yourself doing it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
A couple of things:

- Yes, I would say over the previous 6 years I found about 5 - 6 girls (probably only about 3 officially to be honest, but let's just say 5) who more closely aligned with what I was looking for, and my "going off" pushed them away. I fvcked up. I say 3 because I know they were pretty okay for the most part, the only 2 - 3 I had not fully qualified but I could estimate they would have been good.

- I wasn't dating these girls that long though, so I could be wrong in terms of them being what I wanted.

- T.O., I disagree with you in relation to this entire notion of placing quality or low quality on someone based on when they fvck. Goodness man, that would mean that just about NO girl who stayed in college dorms during undergrad would be quality. That's just B.S., I really think you guys live in a cartoon world where ORDINARY people don't exist in it.

If I were them I wouldn't want to hire you either.

There's only a few things you need to establish in an interview:

1) Have respect and never act the way you sound on this post
2) Establish rapport with the people interviewing you (get them to feel comfortable with you and... LIKE you)
3) Most importantly, explain to them how hiring you will help them make money

They don't give a **** about you. They care about how you can help them make money and not make an ass of yourself doing it.
I'll direct you to this post I made on City Data: http://www.city-data.com/forum/job-search/2568838-job-market-fake-full-crap.html

I don't know how often you are actually OUT HERE on these job interviews, but the job market process is completely phoney and full of shyt. Also have some common damn sense, I don't go on job interviews calling people dumb blondes! Urgh, I swear people are so fvcking stupid man. Sometimes I think I am one of the only people walking around with common damn sense, most people are fvcking brain dead.

Tenacity, why are you so mad?

Because I'm not living in LA LA Land and I can see that just about every major requirement needed to survive and thrive in this country is falling apart:

- The job market has fallen apart
- The startup/business market has fallen apart
- Women have fallen apart and are full of shyt
- Men aren't loyal guy friends anymore and will stab you in the back
- Central banking is full of shyt and has fvcked up all passive investment vehicles
- The US debt is out of fvcking control and we will be taxed up the a.ss soon
- I'm paying a shyt load into social security and I'll never see that shyt
- Most new jobs being created aren't worth shyt
- 80% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck (based on reports)
- 80% of Americans couldn't handle a $400 emergency (based on reports)

- I'm a fvcking educated BLACK MAN in America, which means I'm hated by black people (cause I'm an Uncle Tom sell-out) and white people (cause I'm an educated N-word)

Tenacity, why are you so mad? You should be more positive!

......Positive about what????

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how often you are actually OUT HERE on these job interviews, but the job market process is completely phoney and full of shyt. Also have some common damn sense, I don't go on job interviews calling people dumb blondes! Urgh, I swear people are so fvcking stupid man. Sometimes I think I am one of the only people walking around with common damn sense, most people are fvcking brain dead.
I graduated in 2012 from college. Cry me a river. I've been unemployed 3 times. I've had four full-time employers in four years. Getting a job is a numbers game. Stop making excuses and take some advice.

Job interviews are about selling to the person sitting across from you how you can help them make the most amount of money. The dating game is also all sales. If you can pull chicks you can pull employers. Let them do the talking and sell them what they need.

Tenacity, why are you so mad?

Because I'm not living in LA LA Land and I can see that just about every major requirement needed to survive and thrive in this country is falling apart:
Bull****.

- The job market has fallen apart
Do something about it. Enhance your skills. Start a business. Join a union. Hell, go on the picket line and protest for $15 minimum wage if you have to. Do anything other than complain about how your life sucks.

- The startup/business market has fallen apart
Nonsense.

- Women have fallen apart and are full of shyt
Nonsense. They haven't changed. The way we communicate with them has.

- Men aren't loyal guy friends anymore and will stab you in the back
Men have always been that way at all.

- Central banking is full of shyt and has fvcked up all passive investment vehicles
Cry me a river. That's the way all governments function now. Get over it.

- The US debt is out of fvcking control and we will be taxed up the a.ss soon
Taxes since the Bush tax cuts are the lowest they've been in decades.

- I'm paying a shyt load into social security and I'll never see that shyt.
Get involved in politics. Social Security isn't going anywhere.

- Most new jobs being created aren't worth shyt
Get involved in politics if it bothers you so much.

- 80% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck (based on reports)
- 80% of Americans couldn't handle a $400 emergency (based on reports)
What does that have to do with you?

- I'm a fvcking educated BLACK MAN in America, which means I'm hated by black people (cause I'm an Uncle Tom sell-out) and white people (cause I'm an educated N-word)
I'm an educated black man too and you don't see me on here bitching about how the sky is falling.

Tenacity, why are you so mad? You should be more positive!

......Positive about what????
You have food, a computer, a bed, water, and are probably healthy. Your attitude is terrible. Nothing in your life will turn around until that changes.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Forgiving someone isn't approving how they wronged you, rather it's no longer allowing their wrong to define you."

"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I graduated in 2012 from college. Cry me a river. I've been unemployed 3 times. I've had four full-time employers in four years.
Then you of ALL PEOPLE should understand what the hell I'm talking about, when I refer to the job market as being inefficient.

Job interviews are about selling to the person sitting across from you how you can help them make the most amount of money. The dating game is also all sales. If you can pull chicks you can pull employers. Let them do the talking and sell them what they need.
Job interviews are SUPPOSED to be about "selling" yourself to the person across the table and showing them how you are going to make them money. Most job interviews today (especially for jobs you are responding to off job boards) are NOT about that anymore. I broke it down in my City Data thread that I posted before.

Do something about it. Enhance your skills. Start a business. Join a union. Hell, go on the picket line and protest for $15 minimum wage if you have to. Do anything other than complain about how your life sucks.
Listen, let me make one thing clear to you and "the audience" watching. TENACITY doesn't sit behind a fvcking computer screen "whining" all day or all week. TENACITY spends his day doing the following:

- Currently working my current position, which involves a big sales component, chasing paperwork from clients all day, negotiating rates, and managing current portfolios.

- Working out. I do about 5 workout sessions a week.

- Doing research on various new investments and new opportunities.

- Writing (I love to write)

- Going out with the plates that I'm spinning.

I don't spend ALL DAY on Sosuave.com, CityData.com, or any other website bytching, moaning, whining or complaining. If you look at this thread (while it's 20 pages), there are wide gaps in between it.

I needed a thread I could vent and rant in, as well as put all of my venting/ranting thoughts out there to get feedback. I agree with you guys that I come off "negative" in this thread, but that's just THIS THREAD....it's getting annoying that that you guys are taking my rants/venting in this thread and carrying it over to how I'm just a person who sits around bytching/moaning all day, or a person that actually curses out recruiters, or a person that doesn't "sell himself" to prospective business partners. That's bullshyt, and I wish you guys would stop making that correlation because it makes literally no damn sense.

I'm an educated black man too and you don't see me on here *****ing about how the sky is falling.
I applaud you then, my "brother" lol. But why judge me? Why judge me cause I choose to make dedicated threads here and on City Data so I can curse, vent, rant, etc. about the bullshyt I go through in daily life....because quite frankly....this is one of the ONLY MEDIUMS I'm able to do such venting and ranting?

I have to get this shyt out of my system and this is the perfect place to do it, would you rather me actually go the fvck off on a recruiter? Go the fvck off on a business partner? Go the fvck off on a client? Huh? Would that make more sense to you?

You have food, a computer, a bed, water, and are probably healthy. Your attitude is terrible. Nothing in your life will turn around until that changes.
You don't know how the fvck my attitude is. You are JUDGING me based on a fvcking thread you read on Sosuave.com, which is a dedicated thread where I'm discussing my anger issues in relation to the marketplace. I come here to rant, vent and get shyt off my chest because like I SAID "brother", this is one of the very few mediums where I'm ABLE to even speak about this shyt.

You don't know a damn thing about TENACITY nor TENACITY'S attitude because if you did "brother", then you damn sure wouldn't talk about how my attitude is fvcked up. I'm one of the most hard-working motherfvckers OFF this forum.

- My life speaks for it
- My body speaks for it (those abs didn't get there and they don't STAY THERE through osmosis buddy)
- The number of chicks I'm spinning speaks for it

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You want to whine and complain for months on end. You attack anyone that calls you out on your piss poor attitude and POV. You don't want to resolve any ot this. YOU LIKE being pathetic. You must or you wouldn't work so god damn hard at it.

'Don't know what your attitude is'? Hilarious! It sucks and has for five years. You said so yourself.

Go keep a PRIVATE journal of your righteous anger at things and people that are only a problem in your head. Stop flushing your bilge out here. If you can't see that how you choose to look at things is your problem not anything and everything, anyone and everyone in your life, that is YOUR PROBLEM by choice.

If you're as bad or worse than you were after FIVE MONTHS of typing this garbage (and it's clear that you are) and will do no more than attack any and everyone that offers help and points of view, find the clue with both hands and accept that you LIKE what you're doing and are not going to listen to anyone ever.

Go beat up some helpless woman. You've been raging about wanting to do it ad nauseum.

Meanwhile, after 5 f*cking months and 20 pages of your useless, pointless, endless sh*t, I hope the mods close this exercise in personal patheticism sometime soon.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile, after 5 f*cking months and 20 pages of your useless, pointless, endless sh*t, I hope the mods close this exercise in personal patheticism sometime soon.
No, sir, there's no need to close my thread. Unlike the threads that YOU participate in, my threads don't turn into a pissing match full of insults.

We have discussions, we agree, we disagree....we move on.

Why do I need a PRIVATE journal? Why can't my journal be PUBLIC like I've chosen it to be? Other guys might have the same thoughts and issues, I put my life on display for that very reason which is to learn, get ideas, vent, etc.

You don't have to participate in my thread/journal TicTac. If I bother you so much then just move around, but don't make any calls to close down my thread because you are bothered by it. Grow up.

That's like asking the Mods to close a guy's fitness journal because you don't like his exercise routines. I still have my fitness journal over in H&F too BTW which I rant, vent and rave in there about the Fitness Industry. You want to close that one too? Smh.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You attack anyone that calls you out on your piss poor attitude and POV.
Also, sir.....name one person in this thread I've attacked? I have not attacked anybody, I have disagreed with notions and theories in here, I have ranted about people in general not having common sense, but I have never attacked anybody in this thread.

If I bother you, just move around. Damn. Why is that so hard? But don't make calls to close out my journal, that's some pity immature shyt TicTac.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I come here to rant, vent and get shyt off my chest because like I SAID "brother", this is one of the very few mediums where I'm ABLE to even speak about this shyt.
Deeper question is why do you continually NEED to rant.

Here is my month:

1) Lost approx 100k in a bad derivative play.

2) Learned an ex-employee stole my clients' info and sold to other investors. I lost one deal as a result so far. Lawsuits commenced.

3) Had two employees quit impromptu with no notice. Their roles are important as well as specific and not easily trainable positions for new recruits.

4) Was hit with county violations for a small building I own. County is attempting to fine me 10,000 per day (I know, it's crazy) until cured.

5) Learned that one partner, in a small venture that I own 35% in, is stealing from me.

Much, much, much more smaller items.

Yes it sucks, but I feel no need to vent because I don't allow myself to get emotional about my challenges. It's business. It's life. I adopt this attitude to excel. Otherwise, if I were to get emotional about every challenge, I wouldn't have the complete focus to devise a sound strategy and execute, as I would still be hung up on how I got railroaded. Does that make any sense?

Your focus is everything. Dollying it out to unnecessary drama is entirely a waste of time, accomplishes nothing, and takes time away from finding a solution. And IF you get to the point in your life when big challenges happen often, you will quickly learn that you have not one second to invest into anything other than a solution.

I always believed that we excel only as far as the challenges that we can emotionally handle. Knowing this keeps me centered and swinging without the emotional hang ups.

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I were to get emotional about every challenge, I wouldn't have the complete focus to devise a sound strategy and execute, as I would still be hung up on how I got railroaded. Does that make any sense?
Yes!
Your focus is everything. Dollying it out to unnecessary drama is entirely a waste of time, accomplishes nothing, and takes time away from finding a solution.
Exactly!
And IF you get to the point in your life when big challenges happen often, you will quickly learn that you have not one second to invest into anything other than a solution.
Even if you could indulge more time you never would unnecessarily. You know you always have better choices for your time and energy and you choose them. In my view, one is best served operating from centeredness, clarity, and precision of focus. Every moment is a rare opportunity to further refine this capacity and it's rewards. The benefits abound when we engage each moment as such.
I always believed that we excel only as far as the challenges that we can emotionally handle. Knowing this keeps me centered and swinging without the emotional hang ups.
Centeredness is key. Emotional imbalances, including ongoing anger, are signs attempting to invite and redirect one, back to their center. The quicker the imbalances are recognized simply to be such, the shorter their ride can be.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you of ALL PEOPLE should understand what the hell I'm talking about, when I refer to the job market as being inefficient.

Job interviews are SUPPOSED to be about "selling" yourself to the person across the table and showing them how you are going to make them money. Most job interviews today (especially for jobs you are responding to off job boards) are NOT about that anymore. I broke it down in my City Data thread that I posted before.
I peeped that post. Much of what you're saying is true. It is inefficient. You accept it and adapt.

My most recent job a headhunter found me on linkedin, and I increased my salary by 50%. Had I not been unemployed, I probably could have doubled it due to leverage.

It's just like game, sir. You are screening them as much as they are screening you. Walk into it with that mindset. Your value is in your experience. The more questions you ask about how they meet your needs, the more they feel it is a partnership. Employers, like women, value high-value employees. Treat yourself that way. Don't be afraid to walk away.

Listen, let me make one thing clear to you and "the audience" watching. TENACITY doesn't sit behind a fvcking computer screen "whining" all day or all week. TENACITY spends his day doing the following:

- Currently working my current position, which involves a big sales component, chasing paperwork from clients all day, negotiating rates, and managing current portfolios.

- Working out. I do about 5 workout sessions a week.

- Doing research on various new investments and new opportunities.

- Writing (I love to write)

- Going out with the plates that I'm spinning.

I don't spend ALL DAY on Sosuave.com, CityData.com, or any other website bytching, moaning, whining or complaining. If you look at this thread (while it's 20 pages), there are wide gaps in between it.

I needed a thread I could vent and rant in, as well as put all of my venting/ranting thoughts out there to get feedback. I agree with you guys that I come off "negative" in this thread, but that's just THIS THREAD....it's getting annoying that that you guys are taking my rants/venting in this thread and carrying it over to how I'm just a person who sits around bytching/moaning all day, or a person that actually curses out recruiters, or a person that doesn't "sell himself" to prospective business partners. That's bullshyt, and I wish you guys would stop making that correlation because it makes literally no damn sense.
Why are you qualifying yourself then?

I don't know you. All I have to go on is your posts. I respect that you're man enough to admit you have problems (we all do), but admitting is nothing without corrective action. Judging by the last twenty pages, you aren't making much progress.

I applaud you then, my "brother" lol. But why judge me? Why judge me cause I choose to make dedicated threads here and on City Data so I can curse, vent, rant, etc. about the bullshyt I go through in daily life....because quite frankly....this is one of the ONLY MEDIUMS I'm able to do such venting and ranting?

I have to get this shyt out of my system and this is the perfect place to do it, would you rather me actually go the fvck off on a recruiter? Go the fvck off on a business partner? Go the fvck off on a client? Huh? Would that make more sense to you?
Naw. Have control of your emotions. When I'm stressed I work out. To each its own.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So where are we at?
21 fu.cking pages for ffs.
Please tell me somethings changed? its been a few months since I was last here. You had some goals set out. What ever happened with those?

Calling me and others "blue pill" lol either way my life is good and I get what I strive for.
Ten you are a blue pill waking up and living in a red pill world. You never made the transition from bitter blue piller. You don't know how to adapt. I know the market exactly as it is. I swim in this shi.t daily. But yelling at women.... man, take a break.

All your problems were laid out.
Options were laid out.
You have choices.
As for the job market, its always about who you know. Otherwise its luck of the draw. Another reason social circles are so important. Did you ever work on those or did you go back to lone wolf?

At least tell me whats going right for you at the moment.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So where are we at?
21 fu.cking pages for ffs.
Please tell me somethings changed? its been a few months since I was last here. You had some goals set out. What ever happened with those?

Calling me and others "blue pill" lol either way my life is good and I get what I strive for.
Ten you are a blue pill waking up and living in a red pill world. You never made the transition from bitter blue piller. You don't know how to adapt. I know the market exactly as it is. I swim in this shi.t daily. But yelling at women.... man, take a break.

All your problems were laid out.
Options were laid out.
You have choices.
As for the job market, its always about who you know. Otherwise its luck of the draw. Another reason social circles are so important. Did you ever work on those or did you go back to lone wolf?

At least tell me whats going right for you at the moment.
- My 6 pack is still in place, my workout/eating plan is still going strong

- My financial status/net worth is still strong based on my age

- Currently doing some career restructuring to get to a solid $120k - $150k a year in a low COL

- Still been spinning plates, but I haven't been entertaining too many low quality plates anymore

- Looking back, I figured out that at least 3 - 5 women fit what I wanted "give or take", but I screwed it up with my anger issues

- Currently spinning plates but when I run into the woman that fits what I want, I'll drop all plates and commit to her solely for relationship going forward. T.O. mentioned solely entertaining the woman that I would want, but it's difficult to filter through and find her. So my strategy is to maintain my plates while continuing to meet women, when I find the chick I want, I'll drop all plates and focus solely on her. This keeps me busy and with women in my life for the time being.

- I might change my mind on making a kid, but it WON'T be for a couple of years. I didn't do the vasectomy.

- I most likely WILL NOT change my mind on getting married due to the inefficiency of the marriage contract

- I still have occasional anger/frustration episodes. These have gotten much better though.

- I still mainly only hang out with my plates in terms of my social circle, the only guy friends are those who I work with which aren't really "friends" but business associates. IDK but I seem to LIKE it this way. I'm just not the type of guy that goes out in a pack of 4 or 5 guys or some shyt. If I'm going out, I'm going out with one of my plates which includes even places where "you and your homies" would usually go such as to bars to watch UFC fights or to sporting events. If me and a guy can't make money together, I just don't see the point in having him around me. I know that's a screwed up mentality, this is likely to change going forward though.

Last edited:

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I still mainly only hang out with my plates in terms of my social circle, the only guy friends are those who I work with which aren't really "friends" but business associates. IDK but I seem to LIKE it this way. I'm just not the type of guy that goes out in a pack of 4 or 5 guys or some shyt. If I'm going out, I'm going out with one of my plates which includes even places where "you and your homies" would usually go such as to bars to watch UFC fights or to sporting events. If me and a guy can't make money together, I just don't see the point in having him around me. I know that's a screwed up mentality, this is likely to change going forward though.
Thats great you are moving along nicely. Well done.
I think the above happens to a lot of guys past a certain age and I am similar minded. For me it took effort to be personable just to meet new people, or hang out for the sake of it. Its a skillset that developed over time. And it does add a lot to your life.
Knowing someone that knows someone is what makes life easy. Being able to project a really likable image so much that the other person offers to introduce you to your target is what you want.
Selling yourself is one thing. But connecting during conversation is a lot more important.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- My 6 pack is still in place, my workout/eating plan is still going strong

- My financial status/net worth is still strong based on my age

- Currently doing some career restructuring to get to a solid $120k - $150k a year in a low COL
I would just focus on these items. Fvck everything else. As you get older, if your money/career is right, the women get hotter, stay younger, and you get the pick of the quality litter. I remember just about 8 years ago when I was your age (but insolvent), the quantity and quality of women were quite different than today. Also I give less fvcks today than I did back then, which comes into significant play.

My point: Make money and keep in shape. And the "game" becomes easier as you get older.