Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Anger Problems/I Don't Know What To Do

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I think everybody should just give up and agree with Tenacity.

At the young age of 32, he's as alpha as any human can ever be. Therefore, if he can't find dream girls, they don't exist.

(But just as a head's up, this forum is for SELF IMPROVEMENT and how to IMPROVE YOUR SUCCESS with women. Why are you here if that is impossible?)
Again T.O., you are putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anything about being perfect matter of fact I just stated that I WASN'T perfect. I've been pointing to the fact this market is so fvcked up, finding the ONE girl that I want is pretty much impossible.

There's no "self improvement" class I can take to "fix" the issue of the girl I want being extinct.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Well, TicTac you are confusing me here. One minute you make a comment referencing how "everybody" is saying something, so that MUST make it true, then you talk about how you always run against the tide?

In terms of "working"....depends on how you define "working". Am I getting laid? Yep. Am I getting consistent new dates? Yep. Am I spinning plates? Yep.

Have I found the ONE GIRL THAT I'VE been looking for to settle down with? Hell no.
You're on here about once a month just after some personal rage fest where you come close to punching women out and screaming your brains out. You protest that you cannot control your rage.

You said that you were one of the only ones that sees things a certain way. If you are,then ther must be a lot lot of others that don't. That's what most people would call 'everybody else'. sorry that you confused over your own words.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You're on here about once a month just after some personal rage fest where you come close to punching women out and screaming your brains out. You protest that you cannot control your rage..
Yes, TicTac....sorry to burst the bubble of everybody around here but I'm actually a HUMAN BEING. I know "Sosuave.com" preaches the concept of being this ultra, smooth, James Bond-like Don Juan character that never gets mad, never gets upset, never has a bad day, doesn't have weaknesses, doesn't have insecurities, and the entire nine yards.

I don't call nor consider myself to be any of these cartoon character/personas that the Manosphere creates, such as "Don Juan", or "Alpha Male" or whatever type of stuff like that.

I'm just a GUY. And there's things about this world that piss me the fvck off.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Pissed off enough to be a rage freak that fears he's going to go off on women and hit them. Your 'bad day' is going to get you or others hurt.

That's not just a HUMAN BEING or just a GUY. That's someone with serious issues.

Nice you don't want to be James Bond or a cartoon character. Neither Bond nor cartoon characters often go off on people and cannot control themselves as you've described yourself any number of time on these boards.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Pissed off enough to be a rage freak that fears he's going to go off on women and hit them. Your 'bad day' is going to get you or others hurt.

That's not just a HUMAN BEING or just a GUY. That's someone with serious issues.

Nice you don't want to be James Bond or a cartoon character. Neither Bond nor cartoon characters often go off on people and cannot control themselves as you've described yourself any number of time on these boards.
Hey....I have issues I have to sort out. I put them out there. What else do you want me to do man lol? At least I'm honest enough to put my stuff out there.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, you are 1099'ed under another's umbrella. I was referring to being your own umbrella.

Side bet: I'm a gambling man, and a very good one at that. I give anyone 2:1 odds up to 5,000 that this thread hits 30 pages, not manipulated. If any takers, we'll hold in escrow.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no "self improvement" class I can take to "fix" the issue of the girl I want being extinct.
Do not honestly not believe that if you improve yourself you won't be able to get a higher quality woman?

Do you think the quality of women you're able to get are INDEPENDENT of your quality as a man?

Seriously what do you believe to be the relationship between your QUALITY AS A MAN and the QUALITY OF A WOMAN you can get?

If you think that a higher quality man can get a high quality woman, and a low quality man is stuck with low quality women, and you agree you can improve, how do you KNOW there are know quality women?

SERIOUSLY?

What pool of women are you using to make this determination? Women you've dated? Women you see on TV? Women you see on Facebook?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You may want to consider that you've got a lot of people trying to look at your situation and offer suggestions to you. Most of what you hear you act like was never said to you or you 'go off' on tirades as though points of view and suggestions are personal attacks.

This thread is going to be 20 pages soon. And you are still the same guy with the same (and worse) problems from page 1.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Do not honestly not believe that if you improve yourself you won't be able to get a higher quality woman?

Do you think the quality of women you're able to get are INDEPENDENT of your quality as a man?
T.O., I don't know what else I'm supposed to be improving on man that would make a significant differentiating factor?

- Do most women say I'm physically attractive? CHECK
- Am I able to go up to any woman, anywhere, spark up convo? CHECK
- Am I able to build up a lot of plates of women in the 6 - 8 category? CHECK
- Am I able to fvck on the first night a good amount of times? CHECK
- Do I have my financial house in order? CHECK
- Is my fitness in order? CHECK

T.O., what else do I need to work on that would be a significant factor? Yes, I have minor issues that need to be ironed out, but they aren't going to make a significant factor.

The ANGER issues are an EFFECT, not a CAUSE. The ANGER issues are coming as a result of having all of these fvcking CHECK MARKS and I still haven't been able to find the ONE woman I'm looking for.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I able to fvck on the first night a good amount of times? CHECK
Quality women don't bang some stranger on the first date. Girls that are serial riders of the baloney pony do that sort of thing.

Unless, of course, as Zekko pointed out here: you think you're the FIRST GUY she's banged, because you are so alpha.

If you DON'T think that, then you must admit you're ONLY BANGING GIRLS that BANG GUYS THEY BARELY KNOW.

And your ONLY DATA about how awesome you are is coming from your interaction of low quality women.

You're angry because you are banging girls that are clearly low quality, but you think they have a chance of becoming high quality. When they don't, you get pissed.

(This is why many on this thread have recommended counseling, which you have obviously ignored.)

If you want to find high quality girls, you need to find girls that don't want anything to do with you. Girls who WON'T even give you their number.

Then improve yourself so you can get them.

But you won't do that, because you are TERRIFIED of approaching girls that are clearly OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.

(Unless, of course, you are trying to convince us you can walk into any venue, anywhere, any time, and pull the BEST GIRL IN THE PLACE)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, I appreciate the chip on your shoulder the size of Texas. I do. But read the post by TO above this one. Digest it. Read it again. First date sex women are slvts. Sorry. Quit dating slvts and complaining.

You are occupying time with crap women so therefore you don't think quality women exist. Free up your time & be patient.

As to your other complaints about the rage against the machine, the system, guess what?

I'm a girl and I'm kicking your a$s. I make 300K + with a bachelors degree (actually 2), one in a science, one in a language. I never took a single business class in high school or college. In college I bounced checks. Nobody helped me until I was already successful. My family laughed at me. So did many of my friends. Nobody believed in me. Oh. Except ME....Now days people believe in me, now they see proof by what I earn, what I do, what I have & how I lead my life.

My 1st job out of college I made less than 20K. My boss resented me because I was pretty & good with people. And people saw I was smart over time. Like you.

I knew I was just as smart as successful people despite graduating with a sub 3.0 avg. from a state funded university. I was angry too. I had that chip of "oh yea? Watch THIS". I got so angry I made a move one day. The inertia of that move taught me to be straight up with myself, to take risks and lose my give a sh1t.

You KNOW you are capable of more. You refuse to be responsible for your attitude, and that is everything. Make a move. Embrace the fear. Free yourself from the expectations of others. Go be a consultant. Kiss your "security" goodbye (it's an illusion anyway) and claim your freedom. I'm a girl. I did it. You're an alpha man? Why can't/don't you? Just let the fact that some over-the-hill girl is kicking your butt motivate you.

No one helped me. Not my family, not my friends, not my ex husband. In fact I put him on my back & carried him too. For more than 10 years. With crap (sub 600) credit. With a disabled kid. It never stopped me. I was that determined. I was that determined to prove the laughers and haters wrong. So I did. I am grateful for the experience. The hardship made me stronger than titanium. I KNOW I can do anything, irrespective of the market, the dating pool, etc., etc. I do not allow excuses to limit my life.

I will be retired and a millionaire before 50. And I live in Podunk in fly over country now. Nobody here gets me. My guy is long distance. So what? He's in LA where fake people are the norm. I'm just as pretty and I'm genuine. I'm so used to hitting long shot odds that I embrace them. I relish & enjoy them.

So should you. You are smart, good looking, educated and pissed. Just like me. You CAN do it. Get out of your own way & go do it. If you don't, know some middle aged b1tch whose a single mom with 3 kids (one of whom is disabled), who supports her ex is KICKING your a$$ in life.

Now git! The whining is beyond old.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Quality women don't bang some stranger on the first date. Girls that are serial riders of the baloney pony do that sort of thing.

Unless, of course, as Zekko pointed out here: you think you're the FIRST GUY she's banged, because you are so alpha.

If you DON'T think that, then you must admit you're ONLY BANGING GIRLS that BANG GUYS THEY BARELY KNOW.
Right, because the "high quality" woman that you refer to (who you somehow have a tracking device attached to her pvssy to know how much she's fvcking and WHEN she's fvcking) has NEVER slept with a guy on the first night or within the first week. I got it.

You have your definition of quality and I have mine. To me, LOW QUALITY in general are hoodrats and trailer trash *****s. I don't sleep nor date hoodrats or trailer trash *****s. The women I'm dating and talking to are college educated and in some type of career for the MOST part. I do have some broke women with bad finances thrown in there, but they are not hoodrats or trailer trash.

Don't throw your definition of quality on the table and expect me to adapt to it. I don't HAVE your belief system T.O, your belief system comes out of a damn cartoon.

- For one, you believe there's a super, duper high quality woman who apparently now never fvcks on the same night or within the same week. She's a perfect 10 internally and externally. That's what you believe in so tell you what, PM me a FB profile of this chick. I have NEVER SEEN a chick like this to even APPROACH her and get "shot down" because I'm "low quality" in the first place.

- Then two, you believe in a super, duper high quality man. One who is perfect internally and externally, you know....he is everything out of a fvcking women's romantic novel. He's 6'2, makes 6 figures, a 13 inch dyck, face like Denzel, can dunk like Lebron, funny like Martin, loves his mother, comes from a good background, well spoken, well dressed, no insecurities, no weaknesses, perfect 6 pack body.

There's no FVCKING guy that exists like that and there's no FVCKING woman that exists like that. Only in Manosphere "La La Land" do you hear so much about these "cartoon characters". Your super, duper high quality man and super, duper high quality woman are no different than the other cartoon characters created by SoSuave.com like The Don Juan, The Alpha Male, the AFC, and The Beta Male.

I heard Ted Turner is still buying up cartoons to put on the Cartoon Network, I wonder is he going to come look to the Manosphere for his next acquisition because the cartoon characters you guys create are more entertaining than Mickey Mouse and Daffy Duck combined.

(Unless, of course, you are trying to convince us you can walk into any venue, anywhere, any time, and pull the BEST GIRL IN THE PLACE)
I can walk into MOST venues at SOME times and pull SOME WOMEN. That's what I will tell you. As far as the "best" girl in the place, I don't know what the fvck that metric is based on. I can pull solid 6s and 7s, I can spin plates, and I can get consistent pvssy. That's more than 90% of what men in the world AND ON THIS FORUM (who talk a lot of shyt behind hidden profiles) can do.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a girl and I'm kicking your a$s. I make 300K + with a bachelors degree (actually 2), one in a science, one in a language. I never took a single business class in high school or college.
Then can I PM you my resume and LinkedIN profile? Can you get me an interview? What is it that you do? Are you in Investing Banking or something? Seriously..........I'm ready to interview at any time.

I have been looking, the job market is fvcking horrible. I don't know if it's against Forum rules to link to another Forum, but here's a post I made on City Data about the Job Market:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/job-search/2568838-job-market-fake-full-crap.html

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeExcellent, only a one-time millionaire? Why not a three/four time? Time to get those numbers up lady ;)

Tenacity, you have a large audience, and many new readers could benefit from this discussion. For those who missed within this tome, what do you define as this elusive quality woman that is not available to you?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tenacity I'm a consultant in health care and I'm also in investment real estate. I'm extremely good at what I do. I gave myself a 3x my annual salary raise by leaving my W2 corporate job to go do the exact same thing as a consultant (always know that companies pay you wholesale and pimp out your time retail.) When you make the retail rate for yourself you increase your compensation. You are welcome to PM me but asking me to set you up an interview is like asking a dentist how best to plant a cotton crop. YOU set yourself up an interview! I get the frustration but honestly you CAN do it!

I don't have connections or social proof in your industry Ten, but YOU do. I can't set up some interview for you but YOU can. I sprang from W2 to consultant over lunch via telephone one day through a contact I knew professionally. It happened in a single moment with a single phone call. Because I was angry about my situation. Suddenly I had a client. So I went back to work, gave my two weeks notice, and got myself incorporated. Since then - off to the races. I can sell myself very well. I know you can too. You have drive, ambition, passion, and you are stubborn as hell. These are characteristics of successful people. Recognize your own value and channel your efforts toward your goals.

Here's the crazy part. That phone call I made was NOT lucky. I've had opportunity after opportunity after opportunity since that one call 21 years ago. More abundance of opportunity than I can act on. I do pass opportunities on to others if I can't take advantage, and guess what, that passing on the abundance boomerangs back to me in spades. I see opportunity everywhere now but I still need to push forward & think even bigger. Once you realize by doing that it really is as simple as having the guts to make that first phone call or set up that first meeting, then suddenly your belief gets so big relative to your fear that your fear vanishes. Limits always are rooted in fear. Kill your fear through action.

@guru1000 I appreciate the push. You are right. As the debt comes down on the real assets the net worth goes up. I too need to expand my goals, get them bigger, train the mind to sub-consciously look for and recognize bigger opportunity and how to seize it. Having dinner with a commercial developer this weekend to hash out some ideas, and to learn/absorb/listen from him as much as I can. Keep pushing me. I need it; I thrive on it.

Cheers gents!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
After looking back over the previous 5 - 6 years, I believe that I actually DID get girls that fit this criteria but I just sort of fvcked up the relationship. As I mentioned I had been "going off" a lot, and usually when I went off on certain girls they wouldn't tolerate it, they would immediately cut ties, while some girls would stick around after the "episode". I think (looking back) at least a good 6 girls fit the "quality chick" criteria that I'm looking for.
Six quality girls? And lost them all?

So these women, although scarce, are available to you. I congratulate you, as I, too, average only one quality (as I define it) contender per year out of hundreds (talk about a difficult market for my preference). My criterion for quality is extensive. The difference between you and I is when I do find a woman that I want, I don't fvck it up.

The onus is on you.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Six quality girls? And lost them all?

So these women, although scarce, are available to you. I congratulate you, as I, too, average only one quality (as I define it) contender per year out of hundreds (talk about a difficult market for my preference). My criterion for quality is extensive. The difference between you and I is when I do find a woman that I want, I don't fvck it up.

The onus is on you.
I missed this! Did he just admit that he found some quality women, but whe he threw one of those temper tantrums they bailed??

Wonder if those temper tantrums are interfering with any other growth potential. Just a thought.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yes guys, I would say at least 5 - 6 girls I believed fit this criteria. I'm talking to one who SORT OF fits it now, I haven't went off on her yet but I'm still figuring her out though. I already fvcked her.

The only place I've been bringing out my temper is with women, it doesn't occur during business settings. But I will tell you..........this fvcking job process shyt..........is going to make me beat somebody's a.ss. If I get one more call from a stupid a.ss blonde bytch, who can't SPELL the name of the company, who wants to ask me a bunch of canned HR shyt (just to fill a quota of how many people she sends to an interview) rather than having a business conversation about the actual technical aspects of the position..........I'm going to explode.

If I were in person, I would bytch slap the fvck out of these stupid, dumb blonde or weave wearing "HR recruitment" bytches.

Keep in mind, I've been running my own shop for the last 10 years so I haven't been out here on the "job market". But my damn, this job market shyt is completely inefficient. I have to deal with dumb HR bytches, canned interviews, mother****ers setting up interviews just to fill a quota rather than actually looking to HIRE, and all types of dumb a.ss shyt.

This might be the thing that really makes me explode. I will go off on some chicks over the dating shyt, but when you start FVCKING with my money.......I can't take it. And these stupid HR bytches are fvcking with my money.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I'm afraid the next step is I'm about to physically assault one of them and then I'll be in jail, having worked my a.ss off from nothing and have it all thrown away in an instant.
December 31, 2015
s fvcking job process shyt..........is going to make me beat somebody's a.ss. If I get one more call from a stupid a.ss blonde bytch, who can't SPELL the name of the company, who wants to ask me a bunch of canned HR shyt (just to fill a quota of how many people she sends to an interview) rather than having a business conversation about the actual technical aspects of the position..........I'm going to explode.
April, 28, 2016

Same sh*t, different year, month, day.

Last edited: