Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a case of severe oneitis!

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, this is ridiculous now it's been about 2 weeks since contacting a girl I was seeing ... And I'm still feeling it .... What the hell is up with me, she wasn't even all that .. But her personality is what drew me too her the most ... Is there anyway I can re-ignite interest... Probably not I know. Well today's my birthday and I'm feeling like this!

Honestly I think my problem is that I'm too much of a nice guy ... How do I overcome this sh*tty behaviour that's ruining my chances with every girl I meet ... Things are good for the first few weeks then BOOM! I'm dropped quicker than I can say it! Life's sh*t! RANT OVER!!

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best cure in my opinion is to spin plates. Go out and meet as many women as you possibly can & line up multiple dates this weekend.
Respectfully disagree. In OP's case is that he is not too much of a nice guy, he is too much of a needy guy. No matter how plates he spins he will still crave female validation.

Self-validation is the key to a self-sufficient mentality, embrace this mindset and your frame will permeate through your actions. Personally I only have 1 plate now but knowing that I am already happy alone (with the ability to pull whenever I want) prevents me from having oneitis.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree. In OP's case is that he is not too much of a nice guy, he is too much of a needy guy. No matter how plates he spins he will still crave female validation.

Self-validation is the key to a self-sufficient mentality, embrace this mindset and your frame will permeate through your actions. Personally I only have 1 plate now but knowing that I am already happy alone (with the ability to pull whenever I want) prevents me from having oneitis.

Hi Konada, your post hit the nail on the head I think ... I'm a good looking guy .. I just get needy, how can I rid myself of this disease haha!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason this happens to you is that you are thinking about one woman too much. You CAN NOT focus on just one girl, you have to date as many women as you can. Nip this in the bud... when you find yourself thinking too much about one chick you have to FORCE yourself to concentrate on something else. Call up another woman and invite her out, start hitting up other women. Do not let yourself slip into this needy behavior because it is the FASTEST way to lose the woman you are interested in.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason this happens to you is that you are thinking about one woman too much. You CAN NOT focus on just one girl, you have to date as many women as you can. Nip this in the bud... when you find yourself thinking too much about one chick you have to FORCE yourself to concentrate on something else. Call up another woman and invite her out, start hitting up other women. Do not let yourself slip into this needy behavior because it is the FASTEST way to lose the woman you are interested in.
Thanks ranger ... Spot on also! I've just gone self employed so that should keep me busy most of the time.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, this is ridiculous now it's been about 2 weeks since contacting a girl I was seeing ... And I'm still feeling it .... What the hell is up with me, she wasn't even all that .. But her personality is what drew me too her the most ... Is there anyway I can re-ignite interest... Probably not I know. Well today's my birthday and I'm feeling like this!

Honestly I think my problem is that I'm too much of a nice guy ... How do I overcome this sh*tty behaviour that's ruining my chances with every girl I meet ... Things are good for the first few weeks then BOOM! I'm dropped quicker than I can say it! Life's sh*t! RANT OVER!!

I haven't talked to my x in quite a while and she just popped into my mind this morning. It sucks! BE GONE DEVIL! Time and no contact will eventually cure you. Plus the other suggestions the previous posters made.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I'm too familiar with NC haha ... Can't believe I'm still having these problems, I reckon the only way to get a reaction in her emotions is 'Jealousy' but she has to be attracted to you still some what ... In which I don't think that's the case with her and me ... I'm obsolete LOL! :(

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah it's just oxytocin and your scarcity mentality. you will get over it. get other prospects and you won't remember her name in a month

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre
nah it's just oxytocin and your scarcity mentality. you will get over it. get other prospects and you won't remember her name in a month
Pretty much yeah .... That's done, live and learn!