Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate our Prime Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
imFQAxHlCAXMNWB-800x450-noPad.jpg imFQAxHlCAXMNWB-800x450-noPad.jpg
Oh yea, it's all "those people." What a bigotted comment. The Middle East is in civil unrest because of US intervention.

And now you're rationalizing the United States invading other countries for oil profits. Not only do you support American exceptionalism, you support imperialism as well.

Obama is not responsible for you feeling like our economy is ****ty. It's been ****ty for about 40 years. You can thank Reagonomics for it. The economy has recovered under Obama, albeit much slower than desired.

There are still racial microagressions in Canada. It's just not the overt bull**** we deal with in the US
Microagressions? That sh1t is made up nonsense to make young naive people feel victimized so they can be manipulated into being used as tools. Useful idiots.

White people owe you nothing. Get over it.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are still racial microagressions in Canada. It's just not the overt bull**** we deal with in the US
Was going to rip your dumb ass over this one but phillies beat me to it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black people are NOT an issue in Canada. They may be in your country, but they aren't here.
The are about 2% of the population, so I'm sure they are not. But I don't know why you are so emphatically against the notion, since you've obviously not had many experiences with black-majority governments and such.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
[QUOTEboreBRollin, post: 2336167, member: 131023"]Oh yea, it's all "those people." What a bigotted comment. The Middle East is in civil unrest because of US intervention.

And now you're rationalizing the United States invading other countries for oil profits. Not only do you support American exceptionalism, you support imperialism as well.

Obama is not responsible for you feeling like our economy is ****ty. It's been ****ty for about 40 years. You can thank Reagonomics for it. The economy has recovered under Obama, albeit much slower than desired.

There are still racial microagressions in Canada. It's just not the overt bull**** we deal with in the US[/QUOTE]
I was born in America. I want a good job, great income, inexpensive products of great quality and I care about other Americans. With few exceptions I don't care about other countries or what our government does to attain this.

Why would I? You think the Islamic countries would give a sh1t about me if the tables were turned? Fvck no. They'd establish a world wide caliphate and eliminate all nonbelievers via conversion or death.

Fvck 'em.

America is for Americans, not world charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.