Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate our Prime Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
1461271176751.jpg
This guy is fvcking terrible. I don't normally pay attention to political anything, but this guy is going to make our country plummet further into a female-ruled mess.

America has its problems, that's for sure, but the level feminism has risen to in your country is terrible. No men's focus groups are allowed on university campuses. I'm sure any men's focus groups are ostracized.

This woman though
used to be a feminist. Now she's against it. She started to notice how unfair the affirmative action hiring process is for men. I actually emailed with her, she said she can't wait for the day that feminism was viewed as stupid like the kkk or neo-Nazis.

Cool lady to be honest. She fights the feminists in their primary nest. I have a lot of respect for her.

It's almost like women are crazy until post-menopause, then they become logical. Maybe women shouldn't be allowed to vote till post menopause.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is fvcking terrible. I don't normally pay attention to political anything, but this guy is going to make our country plummet further into a female-ruled mess.
Well, Bernie Sanders actually did coin one quote that I think is very true:

Sanders has said that he became interested in politics at an early age: "A guy named Adolf Hitler won an election in 1932. He won an election, and 50 million people died as a result of that election in World War II, including 6 million Jews. So what I learned as a little kid is that politics is, in fact, very important.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just when I thought I couldn't possibly hate this guy any more, I see this video.

This is so disgusting. Are there any depths this low life won't sink to lick the a$$es of women?
It's funny that guys like that are propped up as alphas too, similar to Obama. But the only reason their wives haven't dropped them is because they are in a position of power. In essence, natural God-given talents of speech and such. They possess, in no way, internalized red-pill principles, they are simply alpha by circumstance.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
He disgusts me to no end but you can't say this in public desdinova... I have little sjw retards at work taking constant digs at me because I'm vocal about it... I've resolved to work primarily outside Canada and settle into landlording full time as I simply cannot be around my fellow Canadians any longer. Ontario has become so inundated with feminist policy, I have trouble.... almost like panic attacks around others except instead of panic its pure rage and I have to exit the room/facility post haste. Trudeau has so many followers here, feminism is like the new religion. Just yesterday I was at a shopping mall and right infront of me a woman had her kid... I bet the kid was 9 or 10 max. The child had on pink pants and a pink shirt, black sneakers... nothing out of the ordinary. Her hair was rainbow coloured and shaved underneath and along one side like a short skrillex cut. On the back of her neck, what looked to be a PERMANENT tattoo and strange markings across her face. I couldn't stop looking at this poor child and as she passed she looked at me with a scrunched up, disgusted little ***** face as if to say "what are you looking at CIS GENDER?"... my mother who was with me simply shook her head and said "Our country is falling apart". The unfortunate thing was, I saw 3 nearly identical little girls? Wearing exactly the same style that day....

The stage is set, the invaders are poised and the defenses are down, its only a matter of time now.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Well, Bernie Sanders actually did coin one quote that I think is very true:

Sanders has said that he became interested in politics at an early age: "A guy named Adolf Hitler won an election in 1932. He won an election, and 50 million people died as a result of that election in World War II, including 6 million Jews. So what I learned as a little kid is that politics is, in fact, very important.
Well to be fair Churchill rejected Germany's peace treaty, more than once, and declared war on Germany.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Trudeau has a lot of blunders. Canada's liberal party is only slightly to the left of Harper's hawkishly right-wing platform. In the end, more neoliberal economics will continue to move Canada's social democracy further to the right.

On the point of feminism, I dislike the term feminism because there is a serious distinction. Feminism takes two major forms IMO:

1) Egalitarianism - I subscribe to this brand. That is all men, women, races, religions, orientiation deserve equal rights.

2) Advancement of women - The brand Madeline Albright / Hillary Clinton subscribe to, which is simply replacing the white patriarchy with white women. It doesn't include parity for women of color, homosexuals, or any other protected class.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova, is this the same guy who wants to keep increasing quotas on refugees?

Funny how none of the leaders who want to take in more and more refugees don't take preventative measures: stop creating the refugees in the first place via the destabilization of countries like Libya and others.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how none of the leaders who want to take in more and more refugees don't take preventative measures: stop creating the refugees in the first place via the destabilization of countries like Libya and others.
Oh we can't do that. The Oil and Defense industries need their profits.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
1461964848067.jpg
Oh we can't do that. The Oil and Defense industries need their profits.
like there hasn't already been war for thousands of years in the middle east already. "Those people" can't live civilly without a dictator, which is pathetic.

Personally if they hate America and want to threaten our way of life, like getting off the petro-dollar, than I see nothing wrong with funding rebel groups that already exist, like we did in Afghanistan when the ussr invaded them.

Times are tough enough here in the states, Obama has screwed up our economy even more than after bill Clinton allowed legislation to pass forcing the banks to sell sub-prime mortgages to people who can't afford them, which is the root reason the housing bubble popped in 2008.

So we don't need it to be worse then it already is.

Last edited:

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Trudeau has a lot of blunders. Canada's liberal party is only slightly to the left of Harper's hawkishly right-wing platform. In the end, more neoliberal economics will continue to move Canada's social democracy further to the right.

On the point of feminism, I dislike the term feminism because there is a serious distinction. Feminism takes two major forms IMO:

1) Egalitarianism - I subscribe to this brand. That is all men, women, races, religions, orientiation deserve equal rights.

2) Advancement of women - The brand Madeline Albright / Hillary Clinton subscribe to, which is simply replacing the white patriarchy with white women. It doesn't include parity for women of color, homosexuals, or any other protected class.
Unfortunately your opinion is based on a false narrative. Women and blacks have equal rights and have had for decades.

Equality= equal opportunity not equal results. Feminism is only for the advancement of women, for getting an upper hand, hence the name feminism.

Egalitarianism is a completely different thing all together. Real feminists don't want equal rights with equal risk or accountability, they wouldn't be able to compete if that was the case, with few exceptions.

You should really try to look at society more realistically. I sense you're one of those individuals who condones cultural Marxism and groups like black lives matters.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Black people are NOT an issue in Canada. They may be in your country, but they aren't here.
Because you don't have any? I joke.

But I'm assuming your blacks are from Africa. I've met a few Africans and for some reason they seem so happy.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like there hasn't already been war for thousands of years in the middle east already. "Those people" can't live civilly without a dictator, which is pathetic.
Oh yea, it's all "those people." What a bigotted comment. The Middle East is in civil unrest because of US intervention.

Personally if they hate America and want to threaten our way of life, like getting off the petro-dollar, than I see nothing wrong with funding rebel groups that already exist, like we did in Afghanistan when the ussr invaded them.
And now you're rationalizing the United States invading other countries for oil profits. Not only do you support American exceptionalism, you support imperialism as well.

Times are tough enough here in the states, Obama has screwed up our economy even more than after bill Clinton allowed legislation to pass forcing the banks to sell sub-prime mortgages to people who can't afford them, which is the root reason the housing bubble popped in 2008.

So we don't need it to be worse then it already is.
Obama is not responsible for you feeling like our economy is ****ty. It's been ****ty for about 40 years. You can thank Reagonomics for it. The economy has recovered under Obama, albeit much slower than desired.

Black people are NOT an issue in Canada. They may be in your country, but they aren't here.
There are still racial microagressions in Canada. It's just not the overt bull**** we deal with in the US

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I'm assuming your blacks are from Africa. I've met a few Africans and for some reason they seem so happy.
Most black people in Canada are from the Caribbean, with some from Africa. Ontario is mostly the English speaking islands, with the French speaking island descendants residing in Quebec. There is also a significant black population in Nova Scotia which predates Caribbean immigration.

Status
Not open for further replies.