Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I enjoy a good old sh*t test. They are fun. Who agrees?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me personally when a girl throws you a sh*t test it means she is testing your value as a man because she see you as a potential prospect. In my opinion, once you actually develop the ability to maneuver around sh*t tests with an elegant poise, they actually become a form of entertainment. I love coming up with new ways to handle a girls sh*t tests, and as such they become so much more attracted. You can actually feel the attraction they have towards get stronger and stronger every sh*t test you, for a lack of a better word "pass." (although I don't like to use this word for sh*t tests, its more like not allowing them to affect your poise).

Does anyone else feel this same way? Its a part of the game that I actually love. I know a lot of guys hate sh*t tests, and get bitter over them ("oh, why do women have to test blah blah blah). That to me is allowing the sh*t tests to rattle your frame.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she gives you tests, it means she is interested in you. So yea, tests are a good thing. Anytime I start seeing a woman, I honestly look forward to testing because I know it's something we have to get out of the way.... it's like a game. Mauser96 is right again... patience and a bit of humor is really all you need to get though the testing

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love tests. Actually proves the girl isn't a boring ho to be with.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvckin hate **** tests. I like a chick that knows what she wants and doesnt gimme no ****, lol.