Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't understand how anyone can possibly support Hillary Clinton...

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why vote for the puppet, when it's the puppet master you need to be concerned about.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...***ing-bimbos.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Based on his leaked emails, it seems a safe assumption that Colin Powell will not endorse or vote for Hillary Clinton. After Democratic megadonor Jeffrey Leeds emailed Powell on July 24, 2014, to tell him he’d gotten Rudy Giuliani to admit that President Obama is a “decent man” and that Hillary Clinton is “not stoppable” for the 2016 election, Powell confessed: “I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect.” He noted that she is a 70-year-old person with “long track record,” but is hampered by being “greedy, not transformational, with a husband still d!cking bimbos at home (according to the [New York Post]).” As previously reported, other emails from the Powell hacking show the former secretary of State slamming Clinton’s “hubris” and calling Donald Trump a “national disgrace.”

Billtx49

Reaction score
Found it interesting that Clinton put Mark Cuban in front row for debate to try and get into The Don's head. Like that's going to happen… He now will sit there with Gennifer Flowers that Trump invited and she accepted, per Gateway Pundit and Buzzfeed…
Agree and amplify? It's going to be a good evening. Bought my popcorn already.

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

Trump is headed for a win, says professor who has predicted 30 years of presidential outcomes correctly
This Lichtman guy said Gore would win in 2000. He has not been 100% correct.

http://www.gcisd-k12.org/cms/lib4/T...ain/631/_Files/Unit5apgopo/Lichtmans_keys.pdf

There's other sources highlighting his Gore prediction as well.

If you want to look at other predictors with good track records, Sabato's Crystal Ball is a decent one.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work in the field of politics in Canada.

In Canada, we don't have that ''electoral college''

We work primarily by votes only (elect 1 guy per district)

A public relation firm came to do a presentation.... they basically said this ''The media coverage you have, It will be your voting percentage''..... Basically, the number of vote in percentage was correlated by the number of % you took in the medias. They had studies to back it up

Clinton might control the electoral college.... but Trump is basically 80% of all news/media coverage/facebook comments etc...

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...85e3a0-94a6-11e6-bc79-af1cd3d2984b_story.html

It looks like a lost cause for Trump at this point. The Hilldebeast could no-show the final debate and still win easily. The only reason she is still attending the debate, or even trying at all at this point, is to shoot for a Dem takeover of the Senate.
The only way I could see Trump recovering at this point, would be with the help of some leaked Clinton scandal on par with his tape.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I don't believe Hillary has it in the bag.

There is plenty of evidence that Reuters has tweaked its polls numerous times to falsely show a Hillary lead.

Add to that the rate at which they poll Dems over Republicans, and it shows a very different story .

Lastly, compare the sheer size of the rallies and counts of Trump signs versus Hillary signs and I think Trump has a solid chance. Barring fraud of course.
Correct. Any one that says she has it in the bag already is blowing smoke up your azz. Check the polls at one week out.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. Any one that says she has it in the bag already is blowing smoke up your azz. Check the polls at one week out.
It's ironic that critics of online polls are quick to dismiss them for having large sample bias, when regular "scientific" polls have to make an assumption about who is a likely voter based among who has voted in the previous election. This skews poll results against first time voters or people fed up with the system planning to vote after years of not doing so.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It's ironic that critics of online polls are quick to dismiss them for having large sample bias, when regular "scientific" polls have to make an assumption about who is a likely voter based among who has voted in the previous election. This skews poll results against first time voters or people fed up with the system planning to vote after years of not doing so.
Bottom line, people vote and they are not completely predictable this far out, if ever. Use Brexit as an example.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is apparently bringing Obama's half-brother to the final debate.

Troll level: God

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score