Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't understand how anyone can possibly support Hillary Clinton...

Michael E

Banned
Reaction score
I made a mistake when voting for McCain. He promised campaign finance reform but it was an empty promise. McCain sucks

Michael E

Banned
Reaction score
You'd be surprised at how many black people are wising up and don't want to be mindless slaves for the democratic party anymore. Of course, most will unfortunately never realize this fact and will instead stay ignorant.

How can you possibly dislike Trump more than Hillary? He hasn't done even 1/100 of the horrible things she's done. The whole Benghazi ordeal and her mishandling classified information ALONE should make you realize that she is a psychopathic criminal who doesn't give one sh!t about America. No amount of "offensive words" from Trump can overtake that.

Drumpf? Really? That horrible joke that most people don't even "get" because it's so bad? Dude, you sound like a Hillary shillbot. Wise up.
Benghazi was caused by republicans dresses as Muslims.

Islam sucks

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I now officially support Hillary for President.

Here's why.

If Trump is elected, half the country will actually expect him to do something, which he won't. But in the two or three years of nothing happening, the election motivation and zealotry will die down.

On the OTHER HAND, if Hillary is elected, EVERYBODY will be pissed. Since she escaped the FBI, everybody will KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that the system as rigged. (if she's elected)

The SHEEPLE will be forced to confront the fact that the system is rigged beyond repair.

Then it will be on like Donkey Kong, and the necessary reset will happen SOONER rather than LATER.

That means we all have between now and November to stock up on bullets and cans of beans.
4 years of psycho hell *****= 20 years of Conservative government.
This is NOT working, please refer to Canada. We now have laws in place for a complete and total gay/tran/muslim takeover.

We tried this in Canada, makes sense in theory but now our entire country has been fvcked and cucked in just 6 months. We are so screwed we will NEVER recover. Just as 'Enjoy the decline' was a stupid defeatist concept that has now led more men to being persecuted and multiple witch hunts every month, ignoring important issues and not facing them dead on has contributed to the BLMs, SJWs, Feminists and global instability. If there is to be a future for NORTH AMERICA, Trump must win. Otherwise:

This is the last stand. If Trump does not win, everyone needs to get the hell out as fast as they possibly can.

I feel bad for the people who do not have links outside Canada yet. They are stuck in this uncontrollable insanity and forced to procreate with creatures who barely resemble women.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We tried this in Canada, makes sense in theory but now our entire country has been fvcked and cucked in just 6 months. We are so screwed we will NEVER recover. Just as 'Enjoy the decline' was a stupid defeatist concept that has now led more men to being persecuted and multiple witch hunts every month, ignoring important issues and not facing them dead on has contributed to the BLMs, SJWs, Feminists and global instability. If there is to be a future for NORTH AMERICA, Trump must win.
Trump is the "hope and change" for disenfranchised "conservatives." If he wins, his supporters will thing "everything is going to be awesome" but then things will continue to disintegrate. If Killery is elected, then the riots can start in earnest and we can get this global economic reset going.

Regardless of who wins, the next ten years are going to pretty much suck. For everybody.

Whatever you DON'T LIKE about the world now, it's going to get worse.

Guaranteed.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Supporting Hillary is akin to supporting the Devil during the Apocalypse or terrorism to bring the holy war closer. You should read some H.P. Lovecraft.

12:25 Hey, I'd even believe Hillary is going to bring about Cthulhu at this point... I have no other explanation for the rise of perversion in our society.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is the "hope and change" for disenfranchised "conservatives." If he wins, his supporters will thing "everything is going to be awesome" but then things will continue to disintegrate. If Killery is elected, then the riots can start in earnest and we can get this global economic reset going.

Regardless of who wins, the next ten years are going to pretty much suck. For everybody.

Whatever you DON'T LIKE about the world now, it's going to get worse.

Guaranteed.
It's the opposite IMO. Hillary will keep us on the slow trend downward, Trump is going to provide the jolt, either positive or negative. Sorry Taiyuu, but if you think that people are going to suddenly 'get it' in regards to Hillary, you're insane.

Trump is the only person who has a chance to either bump us in the positive direction, or push us off the cliff. High risk, high reward.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only for Trump because of his Tax plan, fixing NATO, and fixing tax loopholes that corporate giants have.

Oh and making our borders more secure.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Taiyuu, but if you think that people are going to suddenly 'get it' in regards to Hillary, you're insane.
I never suggested anybody was going to "get it" if Killary is elected. I suggested they would be more likely to "lose it' if she were elected.

Her being elected will be PROOF that system is irreparably rigged, which will lead to large amount of "civil unrest" (if the president doesn't have to follow the law, why should I?)

And if anybody thinks Trump will be able to do anything, that's pretty insane as well.

I know there are a lot of Trump supporters on this site. I really wish there were a way, and I really wish Trump was the guy to do it. I just don't see it happening.

Reagan went on and on for DECADES about the benefits of small government. He was a proponent of the gold standard. He had political EXPERIENCE.

And what happened when he was elected? Biggest government ever. More money printing than ever. The Greenspan Put was invented, which is about as opposite as gold standard as you can get.

Point being that the INDIVIDUAL who holds of the office of president, no matter how AWESOME people think they are (believe me Reagan was the very first politician I ever voted for), is CONSUMED by the system.

The last guy who tried to REALLY CHANGE the system was shot to death. IN THE HEAD. Blatantly and openly.

Reagan was also SHOT within three months of taking office.

Trump doesn't stand a chance in hell of doing ANYTHING significant.

The system is corrupt beyond repair, and President Hillary will make that clearer than President Trump, which will allow some people to HOPE for at least a couple of years, the system is will somehow repair it self.

People that support Hillary KNOWS she's corrupt and they still support her. With President Hillary, there will be no more excuses that some new "person" is going to swoop in and "save us"

EVERYBODY in America will KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that the system is corrupt, and the corrupt government is incapable of fixing things, and they can ONLY be fixed from the GROUND UP.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her being elected will be PROOF that system is irreparably rigged, which will lead to large amount of "civil unrest" (if the president doesn't have to follow the law, why should I?)
Unrest from who? Middle and lower class white people? I have trouble seeing that.

People that support Hillary KNOWS she's corrupt and they still support her.
Exactly, her voters know it, and conservatives d*mn sure know it. What more do we need? Even the most hardcore libs out there know she's bad but just want things to lean left to stick it to everything even resembling a healthy, natural masculine/feminine balanced society (whitey, God, DAAAAAAD, civilization, hard work, etc.)

EVERYBODY in America will KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that the system is corrupt, and the corrupt government is incapable of fixing things, and they can ONLY be fixed from the GROUND UP.
I think Trump is the best chance we have to blowing up that system.

Sorry, just not following your logic here. Admittedly, it may be over my head.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, her voters know it, and conservatives d*mn sure know it. What more do we need?
My point is that is if she is actually elected, there will be NO MORE HOPE of any "white knight" coming to save the country.

I base this on having ZERO CONFIDENCE that Trump CAN do anything except continue the allusion that the system can be fixed. Because I have ZERO CONFIDENCE that the system CAN be fixed.

Nothing to do with "Trump" vs. "Hillary." I think the system has so many structural flaws that it is not only unsustainable, but irreparable.

I think ANYTHING that is done to honestly "fix" the system will actually break the system.

I think the U.S. is like a 90 year old fat, artery clogged heroine addict. Any cure will kill him.

Most people that support Trump agree with you that he actually has a chance to fix the system. Or least keep it from collapsing.

I disagree with that. I don't think ANYBODY can fix the system. I believe the U.S.system is UNFIXABLE.

So President Hillary will make that realization happen QUICKER among more people than President Trump will.

And I am HOPING that when the masses believe the system is UNFIXABLE, there will be a "bottom up solution" that won't relay on a president fixing everything.

I am HOPING that people will EN MASSE just start to ignore the government.

FOR EXAMPLE

The Black Panthers are already talking about seceding, creating a "Black America" I think that is a good solution for EVERYBODY.

Break the system up, create a bunch of small independent states, etc.

I don't doubt that Trumps INTENTIONS are good (build a wall, get out of NATO, better trade relations,etc.) I just don't see that happening.

Billtx49

Reaction score
My point is that is if she is actually elected, there will be NO MORE HOPE of any "white knight" coming to save the country.

I base this on having ZERO CONFIDENCE that Trump CAN do anything except continue the allusion that the system can be fixed. Because I have ZERO CONFIDENCE that the system CAN be fixed.

Nothing to do with "Trump" vs. "Hillary." I think the system has so many structural flaws that it is not only unsustainable, but irreparable.

I think ANYTHING that is done to honestly "fix" the system will actually break the system.

I think the U.S. is like a 90 year old fat, artery clogged heroine addict. Any cure will kill him.

Most people that support Trump agree with you that he actually has a chance to fix the system. Or least keep it from collapsing.

I disagree with that. I don't think ANYBODY can fix the system. I believe the U.S.system is UNFIXABLE.

So President Hillary will make that realization happen QUICKER among more people than President Trump will.

And I am HOPING that when the masses believe the system is UNFIXABLE, there will be a "bottom up solution" that won't relay on a president fixing everything.

FOR EXAMPLE

The Black Panthers are already talking about seceding, creating a "Black America" I think that is a good solution for EVERYBODY.

I don't doubt that Trumps INTENTIONS are good (build a wall, get out of NATO, better trade relations,etc.) I just don't see that happening.
If you think the idea of an independent black America is a good thing, please seek mental help.
More diversity does not help this country try to heal existing social and race divisions.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FOR EXAMPLE

I follow you now.

Yes, Hillary becoming president would pretty much do exactly as you said. Proof that the majority of this country believe in her way of thinking. But I don't agree that the solution will come quicker. I think the decline would just continue into what we all know is the end game......the 20% elite ruling class walled off in gated communities living large while the rest of us kill each other.

I don't really want to be around for that slow death. I'd rather go down swinging.

As for the separation of America, I would not want that because they'd be taking over where I live more than they do already. Might not be too bad though, the humidity here sucks and I've been thinking about heading out west for a long time now.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think the idea of an independent black America is a good thing, please seek mental help.
An independent black America is an EXAMPLE of the DIRECTION I think we should be moving in.

The BEST HOPE for America is De-Centralization.

Desperately hanging on to the idea of a central, all powerful, government is doomed for failure.

La Raza is going to eventually govern the Southwest, they have been planning and executing their plan for decades. It's coming whether we like or not. I'd just rather see it happen NON VIOLENTLY than trying to "hold the country together" by FORCING people that don't want to live in the same country to live in the same country.

Billtx49

Reaction score
America, land of the free. So, if people don't want to live here they are free to leave if they want to do so. America does not force anyone to live here ……
La Raza can think what they want about the southwest, but believe it or not, the SW has been part of The USA for quite awhile now. I really don't see this country giving control of it up to others.
But then if we get enough illegals in and make them legal voters via the liberal agenda, they could get the majority vote. And elect La Raza candidates.
That's why I support Trump.
If you want to see this country continue to be divided in all possible aspects, aka, Obama and possibly Hillary, then vote for her if you live in this country.

Last edited:

eu smith

Banned
Reaction score
I'm voting for Trump even though he's a garbage human being.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then if we get enough illegals in and make them legal voters via the liberal agenda, they could get the majority vote. And elect La Raza candidates.
That's their plan. And it's been working quite well so far. Slow, gradual takeover.

Fifty years little English will be spoken in the Southwest. Trump or no Trump.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's their plan. And it's been working quite well so far. Slow, gradual takeover.

Fifty years little English will be spoken in the Southwest. Trump or no Trump.
I don't sense the same conflicts between whites and hispanics. MY OWN OBSERVED conflicts seem to be blacks vs. everyone else. Overwhelmingly more than the immigrant situation. Whites and hispanics have assimilated for years from Arizona to Texas. Heck you can't really tell the difference anymore. White folks walking around named Fernandez and tan folks walking around named Jimmy. Just my opinion. It's all about cultures, and the cultures more closely resembled each other from the beginning. I mean most Mexicans grew up under Spanish (ie white European) traditions.

Problem with the muslims is that they are coming from a much different culture themselves. Even with the blacks, look at Minnesota vs. say, Atlanta. Minnesota is much more violent, because most of those folks are direct Somali immigrants or 1st generation descendants. The culture is so much less progressed than blacks who have ancestors in the U.S.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't sense the same conflicts between whites and hispanics.
Not now, but just wait a decade.

Average age of Hispanics in America = 9

Average age of a White American = 56

I guarantee you those 9 y/o Hispanics aren't growing up with love of the Good 'Ole U.S. of A.

There is also quite a bit of hostility between Hispanics and blacks. Not in the gang-fight sense, but in the slowly pushing blacks out of neighborhoods and slowly taking them over.

Also, the Hispanic population is growing, while blacks and whites are not.

The thing about Hispanics is they are very patient. Long term. La Raza firmly BELIEVES that the soutwest BELONGS to hispanics, (rightly or wrongly) and they will take it over the next several decades. Whether you agree with that or not, whether you accept it or not, that reality is coming to the United States.

Demographics is Destiny.