Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't blame her for blowing me off...

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... I see now how weak I was... I don't blame her for wanting a break...i was so messed up, weak, clingy, trying to do things long distance... Now I still have a shot... but talking to you guys got me straight... I would feel the same way if I was her...I was pathetic...
NC was good on her part before I really f'ed it up... for good. If I could only go back in time...
Some her, but I not being alpha was gross.I look back and see this at other points in my life as well. I will do better because I now see how weak I was acting... The times I was good, was when I was a man about things...I am literally ashamed of myself...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buck up....you know the problem and can fix it. As gi Joe once said knowing is half the battle....

Dogbreath

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole concept of wishing for a time machine is actually AFC unto itself. You take your lessons from this experience and apply them to the next woman that you meet; this is the metaphorical time machine. Sometimes when I am dealing with women and things go sideways, I sit back and think to myself "what did I do wrong". A lot of the time I realize I did nothing wrong and any decision I would have made likely would have led to the same outcome. Don't always assume that the problem was you, a lot of the time it's fickle girls that believe in fairy tail soul mate love and if you don't provide this illusion for them then they will next you. That being said, sometimes it is us that make missteps. But there isn't any equation that tells you the exact proper moves to make with any given woman, only models. The thing is what works on one woman possibly won't work on the next. The best thing that this site promotes is developing happiness in your own life so any one woman matters less, then you can move forward until you find yourself in satisfying... Whatever it is you're looking for.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was the OP
NC is the only way
She is damaged goods, do you buy flood damaged homes?
Nothing could stop her river, and nothing ever will

houseboat? no... take the high ground Sir.

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac... I get you... but she was right... I actually thought about it and was ashamed and embarrassed..that is the good part of no contact... oneitis... for sure... Her. 6feet tall, big fits nice poo's, like the samestuff I did..no tat's, same denomination... she gave me warnings....I see how guys have said it came out of the blue..in fact it was a few months... She may be gone forever as I don't see how I can call her.. she disengaged... let her reengage...butI gotta own this, or I will f up forever... I been like this for awhile...I feel different.

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night..I finally reached the I don't care point. Her loss or mine... I don't care.

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Hi fellas! I'm doing well these days....I thank you for your observations... Man was I LOST! I had for years just been screwing up. In life...ya see, that is the foundation...It doesn't start with women. I got in HELLA shape and changed my attitude. One of the things I read was Proverbs in the bible...If you have a basic calm core and have some sense things work out. I am a lot easier to get along with and have been chasing my own passions cars, boat, motorcycle, money) I look back at how ****ed up my mind was and I see how come I was having difficulties...Just forgot about myself... I dumped some male friends and have a few ladies expressing interest.... The thing is to be real at your core. I started to observe men I respected (older) and the one thing is they do their own thing and could give a ****! It's not contrived... And buddy.. you have to take a good look in the mirror and face the facts.....I have some goals now and it's all going to work out. I see so much clearer now...A side effect is I can't stand a man-*****......they always take their lack of balls out on you or try to hold you back. I have a lil bit to go but I can see the change... Thanks Fellas....some of you guys are pretty funny.... :)