Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I consistently get numbers. But when I contact to set up date/etc I get no reply.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approach a lot of women daily.

For the most part, the approaches go well. I inevitably get the number.

Come later that night, or the next day, when I send them something like "Hey its ____, that really cute guy from the library, hope I didn't fluster you too much today. Anyways, heres my number. Keep it safe." My response rate is garbage.

My response rate is about 15%

Please enlighten me. Help a brother out. How do I increase my response rate with numbers i get from approaches. If i can get the response rate to about 50-70% I would actually end up getting a lot more plates. so help me out guys.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue has been determined.

Its the fact that I am texting rather than calling. Im setting my self up for no response.

Im going to quit texting for a bit, and only call them to set up dates etc.

Takes more balls, and ultimately that goes along way.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That text is weak. Call her about 2-3 days after you get the number. Try to make them wonder about you.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't expect girls in my age range 18-24 to answer a call. Your text is a little too soft--almost like you're trying to sell yourself as 'safe.' Assume they remember who you are--cause you're the best damn option who's gonna approach them this week, right? Then just invite them out.

I've also had success with giving girls my number or exchanging numbers in person and saying "I never make the first text." You might try experiment with something like that.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definitely a weak opener text. I should give a more "I dont give a fvck" vibe, because thats how i act in person. The incongruity is fvcking me up.

My texts are coming from a source of outcome dependence. That is my biggest problem. I shouldnt give two sh*ts about the response. I want them to respond so my text is weak and manufactured that way.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've already made your pitch in person, if they are willing to give you their number then you just need to not **** it up by being a clown, which is what you're doing right now.

That text is too overpowering for some girls and if your game in person is as strong as you claim, a simple 'Hey xxx, <your name> here' will convey 2 things
1. You don't give a fvck whether you get a reply or not
2. You're testing her interest level by whether she remembers your interaction or not.

Less is more when it comes to texting.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The calling vs. texting argument is dumb as sh!t. It doesn't matter either way. If a woman wants to get pounded she will respond. End of story.

Also, your response rate doesn't suck because of texting. It sucks because you text like a faggot. "Hey its ____, that really cute guy from the library, hope I didn't fluster you too much today. Anyways, heres my number. Keep it safe." wreaks of estrogen. Sounds like something your 13 year old sister would say.. not a grown man with testicles.

A proper text is: "Whats up?"

Never CHASE after a woman's interest level. Always offer as little as possible until a woman has demonstrated key qualities of value with her BEHAVIOR.. such as respect, sexual interest and reliability. Bowing, scraping and chasing is for betas. And it strips men of their masculinity.. making them look like a pandering jackass.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good criticism. Thank you for opening my eyes.

I need to completely reform my texting game.

Less is more, and less faggoty.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Come later that night, or the next day, when I send them something like "Hey its ____, that really cute guy from the library, hope I didn't fluster you too much today. Anyways, heres my number. Keep it safe." My response rate is garbage.

LOL. Bro what kind of text like that? It's like she's so desperate to have sex with you but you are too rock and roll to be tied down. You are in a rockband and she is your groupie.

Please enlighten me. Help a brother out.

How do I increase my response rate with numbers i get from approaches. If i can get the response rate to about 50-70% I would actually end up getting a lot more plates. so help me out guys.
Try to arrange a get together the same time you get the number. By taking her number and contacting her that night/next day, she may have already meant someone and got pregnant. A phone number given out to you where you can text and contact her later, she has NOTHING invested and its good for her ego. Her body she has given out to you, she has something invested. You should move on it right there and try to sleep with her ASAP.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Please enlighten me. Help a brother out. How do I increase my response rate with numbers i get from approaches. If i can get the response rate to about 50-70% I would actually end up getting a lot more plates. so help me out guys.
No offense but you're coming across as a weak f@ggot in those texts.

Don't call yourself "really cute". Approval seeking.

Don't ask if you "flustered them too much". It communicates weakness and lack of confidence.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I would never expect a girl to respond to an opener like that, I probably wouldn't call either, millenials don't do that. These girls have so many little things to do on their phone they don't care about answering your texts either. I think what you should try is instant dating. When you approach these girls ask them for coffee or a drink (preferably a drink if you're old enough because that seems to work the best for moving things forward) or whatever it is that you do, right there on the spot. You sound like you are suffering from some low self esteem though, I could be wrong, you need to build upon some positive experiences. Here are some ideas that I have come across that makes good sense to me: It's about value, a person with high value always gets what they want and a person with low value never does. A person with high value never needs to seek validation or try to think too hard as to what to say. A person of high value gets the girl and enjoys doing it. A person of low value is filled with anxiety when trying to get the girl, fails to get her, and allows that to fill their perception with self doubt. A person of low value tries to adjust their personality to fit what they think other people want from them whereas a person of high value doesn't give a **** because they are trying to weed out the weak and find someone else that is equally or of greater value. A person of high value has value to give whereas a person of low value tries to soak it all up from other people, in the form of validation seeking behaviours.

Here's a little trick that I use, when I approach girls, I treat them just as if I want to be friends with them (and believe it in my own head for the most part). If a girl doesn't think you find her attractive, often times, it will cause her to start seeking validation from you. The real purpose of this is so that you quit projecting your emotional baggage onto other people, anxiety anyone? they can sense it and don't like it. Also 3 day rule is no good, every girl knows it and a lot don't like it. I text next day. Or if I go on a date I text within 2 hours just to let them know I had a good time (serious women like this).

note: 3 day rule works awesome for sloots that validate themselves through sex.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Narcissist,

Here's my take on this. You mentioned your 15% response rate from getting numbers and texting them later that night, that response rate is ON PAR with what I would get following that strategy.

If you want to cut through the bullshyt, instead of getting HER number, give her YOUR number and tell her to text you. If the girl is interested, she will text you and say, "This is Sharon from XYZ." From there, exchange some texts back and forth throughout the day (because you are busy) and eventually call her later that night. Try to always lead that call to some sort of phone sexing or light sexual convo, then setup some time to meet up the next day or the upcoming day(s). Keep in conversation with her during the meantime.

That text is weak. Call her about 2-3 days after you get the number. Try to make them wonder about you.
For one, if you just meet a chick and WAIT to communicate with her in 2-3 days, she won't remember who the hell you are. This rule is repeated across Seduction sites and I have no idea what women you guys are talking to.

Two, listen Narcissist I hate to sound all gimmicky, but just be your natural self man. Let your natural personality show, it's not WHAT you say, it's HOW you say it and it's WHO is saying it. I know guys are saying that you sound weak or whatever, but look, if the girl is digging it then who cares?

A guy that's attractive and the girl is into the guy, can literally do what the Manosphere calls "simp shyt" and the girl will STILL like him. That includes calling RIGHT after you get the number, that includes saying some soft shyt, that includes showing some "AFC" shyt, whatever. There is a way to still maintain attraction, control and "the frame" while STILL doing "simp/AFC" shyt. It's the guy that can do this that will attract and keep the most women in my opinion.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Narcissist,

Here's my take on this. You mentioned your 15% response rate from getting numbers and texting them later that night, that response rate is ON PAR with what I would get following that strategy.

If you want to cut through the bullshyt, instead of getting HER number, give her YOUR number and tell her to text you. If the girl is interested, she will text you and say, "This is Sharon from XYZ." From there, exchange some texts back and forth throughout the day (because you are busy) and eventually call her later that night. Try to always lead that call to some sort of phone sexing or light sexual convo, then setup some time to meet up the next day or the upcoming day(s). Keep in conversation with her during the meantime.

For one, if you just meet a chick and WAIT to communicate with her in 2-3 days, she won't remember who the hell you are. This rule is repeated across Seduction sites and I have no idea what women you guys are talking to.

Two, listen Narcissist I hate to sound all gimmicky, but just be your natural self man. Let your natural personality show, it's not WHAT you say, it's HOW you say it and it's WHO is saying it. I know guys are saying that you sound weak or whatever, but look, if the girl is digging it then who cares?

A guy that's attractive and the girl is into the guy, can literally do what the Manosphere calls "simp shyt" and the girl will STILL like him. That includes calling RIGHT after you get the number, that includes saying some soft shyt, that includes showing some "AFC" shyt, whatever. There is a way to still maintain attraction, control and "the frame" while STILL doing "simp/AFC" shyt. It's the guy that can do this that will attract and keep the most women in my opinion.
Agree about the 'how you say it part'. Problem with texting is that body language/voice tonality plays no part in delivering the right vibe. OP's best bet is using emojis but we all know that inappropriately used can kill attraction instantly. Keep it simple with the chicks you're playing to win, experiment with emojis with chicks you're not really attracted to to find your winning formula.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree about the 'how you say it part'. Problem with texting is that body language/voice tonality plays no part in delivering the right vibe. OP's best bet is using emojis but we all know that inappropriately used can kill attraction instantly. Keep it simple with the chicks you're playing to win, experiment with emojis with chicks you're not really attracted to to find your winning formula.
Are you serious? You think that giving your number to the girl is the best way to get a date? That just isn't how society works my friend. Or at least it isn't how I believed it to work. I am going to go and try this and get back to you on the effectiveness of said strategy. (()===D that is what you send them.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Mountain Slide,

Put it like this, I've been doing this consistently for over 6 years. Every single chick I meet I NEVER ask her for her number. After doing the little approach wherever we are at, a convo is started, I get her giggling, and attraction is created throughout that engagement. My "close" is telling her my name and telling her to text me at (insert number here) later so we can (insert whatever I want to take her to, do with her, etc. here).

Try it, it will help you guys weed through the bullshyt in terms of giving your number to 20 girls and only 2 of them actually communicate with you afterwards, especially after you wait "3 days" to communicate with them and they don't even remember who the hell you are lol.

I can copy and paste for example, some convos from some recent OKC pick-ups I did if you guys want. You guys will see I'm ALL personality, some of the shyt I say is totally off the wall shyt, but again, it's not what you say...it's WHO is saying it.

A guy consistently pursuing a chick sexually that she finds attractive and "cute", she calls this guy "a man that takes control".

A guy that's consistently pursuing a chick sexually that she doesn't find attractive, she calls this guy "thirsty and desperate."

It all comes down to a numbers game guys lol.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I'm with you against the three day thing, if you had oh read my first comment on the thread you'd know that. Also, I don't have a problem getting girls to respond up until they get to know me better hahaha. But I'm going to try this because I like to test everything. I will follow your strategy and see where the rabbit hole leads, if anywhere. Actually it makes an approach sound a lot easier when you shift all the responsibility onto the other person, that's what I've been doing lately. Keeping the ball in their court because I'm way too preoccupied with other things.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am reading you all loud and clear.

My in person game is fairly above average, so really all it comes down to is the communication process afterwards. Obviously if they are attracted to me they will respond, but I think my texting game is so weak that even those who were attracted to me in the initial approach lose interest because i portray a more low value dude over text platform.

I do like the other strategy that a lot of you have been suggesting which is to do instant dates. This I believe is going to be my next step up in the cold approach. I can consistently get numbers, but why should that be an accomplishment? Taking the girls on instant dates would be a far greater accomplishment in my opinion. So I am going to start to implement this strategy for sure :)

I actually like how in this forum if you do something beta/weak/faggot as fvck you get called out for it relentlessly. Its such an honest forum. Some people wont be able to handle it, but the way I look at it is that you guys are trying to help me out, and the only way to eradicate the faggotry is to call it out as it is. Sometimes it needs to be said for someone to break the habit. So thanks. Truly.

Also here is an example of my texting game. I want to preface this by saying that I have two forms of texting game and it depends on the interest level of the woman I am speaking to. If for instance I know this bxtch likes me a lot I give them more of a c0cky "i dont give a fvck" attitude, and this makes them like me even more. BUT for some odd fvcking reason when I am unsure of the interest level of the girl I start seeking validation, and this is something that I am going to start eradicating RIGHT now. In most aspects of my life I dont seek validation, but through text I do. Its not congruent.

Anyways heres a text example of a girl whose number I got, in which I used that type of text I said in the beginning:

**It will be in the next post because it is on my phone**

Last edited:

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show us a text exchange where the girl isn't totally sold on you. Any shyt works when the girl is highly interested in you.