Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hugh Mungus joke, crazy b!tch loses it

Serenity

Reaction score
What the fvck?

If any of you guys are in doubt, joking about one's own name is NOT sexual harrassment. Also note she was literally stalking him and acting threatening, he was walking away. This is not how sexual harrassment looks, if anyone was harrassing in this video it's without a doubt her.

I don't understand how "Hugh Mungus" managed to keep a straight face. If I was him I would be unable to resist cracking up.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for anyone that hasn't seen this

Crazy ***** came deliberately to pick a fight. She should be sued for slander and defimation of character. There was no sexual harrassment. The thing that makes this ***** twice as stupid is she recorded everything proving she was never harrassed sexually or otherwise.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Wouldn't ever want to be with her. That was way over the top on the crazy chart. She has big personal issues to deal with …

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't ever want to be with her. That was way over the top on the crazy chart. She has big personal issues to deal with …
Indeed. She is the type of woman that would willingly go on a date with a guy let him buy dinner pay for everything and then willinly have sex with him afterwards, then get buyers remorse snd say he raped her.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, he should have smacked that dumb biitch! I guess eventually it will be crime to even look at woman.

A few weeks ago I saw a woman go off on a dude for looking at her asss, she even pulled out her phone and started recording him. But I suspect that the woman in the video and women that behave like this have either been sexually molested, raped or are lesbians.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, he should have smacked that dumb biitch! I guess eventually it will be crime to even look at woman.

A few weeks ago I saw a woman go off on a dude for looking at her asss, she even pulled out her phone and started recording him. But I suspect that the woman in the video and women that behave like this have either been sexually molested, raped or are lesbians.
I think they are just crazy

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

nah more likely a frigid, who no man after get to know her will touch her no matter what, so tey do this to look like they matter to someone