Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would YOU react to a woman slapping you across the face?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Lol I cant believe no one posted this yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2HhTFQMOEU
Wow, like 20 white knight guys come out of nowhere to save her. I wouldn't have been surprised if they had started pummeling the guy.

The woman was clearly in the wrong for slapping him, but it shows the difference between a man and a woman slapping somebody. You could see that he wasn't hurt, but he hurt her. Women don't have the body or muscle mass to pose a serious threat to a man. Hitting a woman is kind of like beating up a 10 year old kid. It's only going to make you look bad, and what does it prove? You may even get arrested or beaten up by a mob of white knights if it's in public.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^+1. It's not a fair fight. Men who abuse women are like men who abuse children and abuse animals- cowards. It tells you a lot about a man's character.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is your sole duty as a man not to let that palm contact your face and evade it. I'd spit right in between her eyes. If she can sucker slap you, she gets a wad of spit in the face.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Spit in her face or twist her arm.

Grabbing her hand and twisting her arm in PAINFUL way can be explained as self defense to stop her from attacking you. It is also painful enough to teach her a lesson :)

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Spit in her face or twist her arm.

Grabbing her hand and twisting her arm in PAINFUL way can be explained as self defense to stop her from attacking you. It is also painful enough to teach her a lesson :)
Someone ban this misogynistic mother****er

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Hitting a woman is kind of like beating up a 10 year old kid. It's only going to make you look bad, and what does it prove? You may even get arrested or beaten up by a mob of white knights if it's in public.
Yeah...this is true. Spitting sounds reasonable. The great thing is one gets to do something back without getting arrested for it.

Last edited:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
yougottaknow90 said:
Someone ban this misogynistic mother****er
You're a well known white knight so no one is going to take you seriously.

How many hoes have you saved today btw? I'm a misogynist because I won't let a woman beat the crap out of me?

Go f*ck your own face faggot..

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
You're a well known white knight so no one is going to take you seriously.

How many hoes have you saved today btw? I'm a misogynist because I won't let a woman beat the crap out of me?

Go f*ck your own face faggot..
Incorrect, you f*cking imbecile. It's a combination of your posts on this board. Your vomit in this thread is just one example of it all.

You're a waste of skin.

You are the product of rejection. The embodiment of being termed a loser. Being a social outcast your entire life has taken it's toll on you.

edit: lol, can't believe some pus*y lacking a female figure in his life had the audacity to neg rep me for this. and it's not playher_man, either.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
yougottaknow90 said:
Incorrect, you f*cking imbecile. It's a combination of your posts on this board. Your vomit in this thread is just one example of it all.

You're a waste of skin.

You are the product of rejection. The embodiment of being termed a loser. Being a social outcast your entire life has taken it's toll on you.

edit: lol, can't believe some pus*y lacking a female figure in his life had the audacity to neg rep me for this. and it's not playher_man, either.
I think you're in the wrong place bro. This site is not for white knights like yourself.

You're obviously the type of man who would risk his life to save some random hoe just because of her gender. You've probably read too many comic books and seen too many movies. You probably dream of being Batman, Spider-man or Indiana Jones.

Go ahead and squander your life sticking your neck out for hoes who don't give a sh!t about you. Go to the ghetto and find some crack-wh0re who is getting shot at so you can jump in front of the bullet. I won't stop you :up:

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm real big against hits to my face, and I let my lady know that all the time.

We always play fight, but I feel when you allow a women to hit your face and laugh about it, it shows that your okay with **** like that. And if your okay with getting slapped across the face then your a beyotch in my eyes, just my opinion.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I was slapped in the face in middle school when I grabbed a girl's butt at a party.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
I was slapped in the face in middle school when I grabbed a girl's butt at a party.
Sounds like the movie The Wood, haha

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
The woman was clearly in the wrong for slapping him, but it shows the difference between a man and a woman slapping somebody. You could see that he wasn't hurt, but he hurt her. Women don't have the body or muscle mass to pose a serious threat to a man. Hitting a woman is kind of like beating up a 10 year old kid. It's only going to make you look bad, and what does it prove? You may even get arrested or beaten up by a mob of white knights if it's in public.
If a chihuahua bites a pitbull and gets its head ripped off, it has no grounds for a complaint. Same with a woman who assaults a physically stronger male. Giving the weak a 'special right' to abuse the strong with impunity is a perverse idea that runs contrary to the laws of nature. Yet, this is exactly what some of you guys are proposing. It's no wonder our society is so messed up...the white knight runs deep in the modern male.

Dali_tx_o

Don Juan
Reaction score
This may not be totally relevant, but I thought I might share it anyway.

In my second year of University I got an assignment to explore the "gender equality" issue;

Naturally, the agenda which we *were* supposed to take was that women are still oppressed and are not yet *equal* in contrast with men.

...and naturally, I decided to explore different perspective. Somehow, during the research process and beer-inspired discussion with my flatmates, an idea for a sketch came up, and me and my friends decided to go for it (I did not intend to, or actually use it for the assignment. Purely for fun)

Setup: me and my "girlfriend" (an awesome french HB8-8,5 that I shared house with and got along really well) get into an argument in public on a busy Saturday afternoon. People give some glances, but generally ignore it. She slaps me, I look her in the eye not saying anything, she slaps me again, and I deliver back-handed smack back, proudly exclaiming to the crowd "It's alright, she's a feminist".

Hilarity ensues.

You know the moment when someone enters a bar, the music stops and everyone just stares silently? It was quite close to that.

The shock, horror and confusion on the faces of nearby people standing and staring at me was priceless (some girl was just standing with an O face, with a phone next to her head, not saying anything). For a few good seconds everything around us was just frozen, apart from one of my mates that was filming the ordeal with a concealed camera cracking a loud "Mwha".

It was an interesting mixed reaction from that. Women broke down in a shrieks of terror. More than half of the guys continued staring confused, a few jumped on me.
I've got a couple of punches and smacks from the crowd before my friends managed to intervene shouting "We're filming, it's fake, it's a setup, chill", although one fat self-proclaimed feminist kept furiously trying to smack me in the face; A larger crowd gathered. Someone also called the police;

I nearly got kicked out of university for this. Was told not to ever try anything like that again and that university does not support such behavior from it's students, even if it is a fictional portrayal. Was told not to share this video anywhere if any of us wants to continue our studies. My arguments about equality, the "critical thinking that university should foster" and freedom of expression fell on deaf ears. The lecturer on module dropped my grades considerably, and I was even called "Woman-hater" and "Mysogynist" by some local fattie feminists.

...what can I say, I personally thought the whole ordeal was quite funny, and showed just how ***** whipped the whole academia is.

I decided at the time that I should just do as told, and go with the flow because I wanted to graduate. Looking back to it, I regret it somewhat. That is the problem with most of the current male population - just suck it up, shut up, and let the feminized society dictate rules, because it is easier this way.

And we all know where this leads to, for all that starts sweet ends bitter, and that which starts bitter ends sweet.

I will actually see if I can get the video posted somewhere now that we're all out of university.

So, gentlemen, if you're in for fun - next time a girl slaps you, ask her "Pardon, are you a feminist?"; If she says yes - crack her a good one.

After all, we're all for equality.

Lotty27

Reaction score
As a woman i would never put a man in that position, i have never nor would i ever hit a man or anyone. But when i was younger i had a mate that slapped her boyfriend accross the face, this is the first and only time i have seen this. He slapped her bum pretty hard and then broke up with her and i have to say we were all on his side, but it did kill the party as he was mad and she was crying. (They're married now and she never did it again but i would not recommed lol)

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who is crazy enough to hit a man is too crazy to be around, or she is an entitled *****. If it is at your own home tell her to GTFO.

If it is in public, walk away. NEVER hit a woman in public. Witness statements will be biased. Half of them will deny that she hit you and there is the question of reasonable force.

Just about every man here should be able to take a slap from a woman.

True story..
When my wife and I seperated, she lost it. She was smashing in windows, running around the house screaming abuse at the neighbours in her underwear, threatening me with a knife. I restrained her and waited for the cops to come.

When they arrived she was still screaming abuse. They could see all the damage, the knife, hear what the neighbours had to say.
EVEN THEN one of the cops took me aside and said so the other cop couldn't hear "hey man, you have to be really careful."

In the end, the only reason she got taken away was because she tried to take my car and almost ran a cop over.

She spent one night in a cell and wasn't charged with anything.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're a waste of skin.

They ban Playherman and keep you. This forum has gone downhill quick.